PDA

View Full Version : GEDs are important in life

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
05-01-2016, 10:12 AM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

http://i.imgur.com/gvcbvrn.gif

Wendy <3
05-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Sell me some drums asshole

Desolation
05-01-2016, 10:34 PM
serious question whats the difference between a GED and "dropped out" when it comes to employment?

m0nde
05-02-2016, 01:38 AM
serious question whats the difference between a GED and "dropped out" when it comes to employment?if you want to graduate early, you can take the GED at say age 16 and if you pass you get a Good ENough Diploma and can leave. The GED is worthless in the eyes of most employers and they'll grill you as to the reason why you have that and not a high school diploma.
Anyway, if you're an adult and you think you need a GED or high school equivalency to get into some post secondary program, tha's simply not true unless it explicitly says so in the requirements. I'm talking about shitty community college level courses of course. You can go straight into them whatever your off the chart your fail levels are. If you're trying to get into university as an adult and you don't have a high school diploma, they usually require equivalency and that is NOT a GED. that is taking highschool credits that are equivalent to making up what you missed so you get a diploma.
A ged is a very difficult multi-part test that's usually given across 2 days. MOst of the people i work with to get them ready for ths shiit don't know how difficult it is. And alll of it is self study. if you go to some course to prep for it, don't think it's going to be like the SAT or ACT or somethg