PDA

View Full Version : join our skype convo

steveyosmtalk
05-03-2016, 06:09 AM
join the one called autist angels

I would especially enjoy it if monde joined since it's fun making fun of him over voice where he just gets sad and quits lol be sure to watch ruby's rust footage of us literally just laughing sid out of existence it's so hard to get him to communicate in any way other than text because he immediately gets blown the fuck out due to being welp him irl lol

steveyosmtalk
05-03-2016, 06:11 AM
please note you are NOT allowed to join unless you're using skype from your BROWSER https://web.skype.com/

NO .EXE SKYPES ALLOWED. NO UNIVERSAL WINDOWS 10 APPS ALLOWED. YOU MUST BE USING SKYPE FROM YOUR BROWSER. https://web.skype.com/

Sent from mTalk

Autistic Spectrum
05-03-2016, 07:41 AM
it would be funny if like you and ruby and the rest of the drop out of society sperg lords dick suck leeches actually went to work , one day every once and a while,
it would be the like normal good hearted people have to take a day off of work

m0nde
05-03-2016, 08:28 AM
join the one called autist angels

I would especially enjoy it if monde joined since it's fun making fun of him over voice where he just gets sad and quits lol be sure to watch ruby's rust footage of us literally just laughing sid out of existence it's so hard to get him to communicate in any way other than text because he immediately gets blown the fuck out due to being welp him irl lolyou seemed especially8 riled up and obsessed with me today, stevey. i'm glad i did something to make you mad. i love ya, buddy. ok, i've got work to do, but i'll be back later at lunch to check in on you and see if you're doing okay. i'll be sure to talk about you and everything that goes on here with my friends after work (lol, no i won't because i and everyone else here have lives off the internet).

Lisa Battery
05-03-2016, 08:45 AM
bla bla bla bushpig bullshit waaaa don't buy stevey steam games waaaaaa.

Desolation
05-03-2016, 09:25 AM
i'm pretty sure stevey has a job

steveyosmtalk
05-03-2016, 12:25 PM
my job is making this community mad

Sent from mTalk