PDA

View Full Version : I passed the credit check to get internet in my apartment in my name

steveyosmtalk
05-04-2016, 09:35 AM
friendly reminder that my credit score is better than yours

steveyosmtalk
05-04-2016, 09:38 AM
friendly reminder you were sending tapatalk password reset emails to my email while my new isp was sending me emails telling me my credit score's perfect sorry

Sent from mTalk

m0nde
05-04-2016, 11:36 AM
lol, who the hell needs their credit checked to have a utility installed? are you a convict or on welfare or something?

steveyosmtalk
05-04-2016, 11:42 AM
please don't post anything unless you tell me what browser you're posting it from. thank you.

Sent from mTalk

m0nde
05-04-2016, 11:48 AM
good to see you're deflecting and don't want to reply. it means you're on edge, stevey. i wonder how long until your mania fades. if you need help after that, be sure to ask. i'll be here for you.

steveyosmtalk
05-04-2016, 01:19 PM
designated shitposting browser

Sent from mTalk

m0nde
05-04-2016, 01:37 PM
do you feel included now that teknorat explained that to you? lol

juji
05-04-2016, 02:21 PM
I made him a rep with comment:

friendly reminder that your rep is red

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 02:55 PM
friendly reminder that my credit score is better than yours

i didn't pay the cable bill for 7 months and owe them like $250 dollars but they still kept my internet on and i could probably start up service again with them for $30 a month without even paying my bill

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 02:56 PM
it costs them like $0.80 a month to hook you up to their line; they already paid for the construction fee to dig and lay down a cable line obviously (which was the biggest cost for them) so they dont care as long as youre paying them something

m0nde
05-04-2016, 02:58 PM
lol, even a drug addict with shitty or no credit can get internet installed, stevey. are you a drug addict or are you just a loser on welfare bragging, again, about something everyone does every day?

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 03:00 PM
some day when youre a rich fat faggot, if you owe any money they will sell it to a debt collector and threaten to take you to court and make you pay their court fees and garnish your pay checks, but until then youre still a poor cunt with no money and its not worth going through all the trouble if you literally have no money to take

juji
05-04-2016, 03:17 PM
some day when youre a rich fat faggot, if you owe any money they will sell it to a debt collector and threaten to take you to court and make you pay their court fees and garnish your pay checks, but until then youre still a poor cunt with no money and its not worth going through all the trouble if you literally have no money to take

This is laughable. You don't know anything. Try to look up in wikipedia so how to make what you posted.

m0nde
05-04-2016, 03:19 PM
some day when youre a rich fat faggot, if you owe any money they will sell it to a debt collector and threaten to take you to court and make you pay their court fees and garnish your pay checks, but until then youre still a poor cunt with no money and its not worth going through all the trouble if you literally have no money to takei was complimenting you, pluggy. even you can get internet installed and youre not on welfare, right? you just leech off your grandparents or soemthing. anyway, why aren't you out pushing carts or doing something unskilled like that? i thought that walmart thing was part of your gimmick, what happened to it?

juji
05-04-2016, 03:21 PM
A self-proclaimed smart man without real skills like plug drugs is laughable

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 03:24 PM
A self-proclaimed smart man without real skills like plug drugs is laughable

My experiences have the most to offer you at this forum; the sooner you realize that the sooner you will benefit

m0nde
05-04-2016, 03:24 PM
he may have real skills. no one knows. i think he graduated high school. he's been in thie work force. maybe he's just held back by his drug addiction and the fact that his family is enabling him to live the way he does. it's kind of like stevey's predicament with his welfare crutch. it's really scary to lose that and take a ristk.

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 03:26 PM
i was complimenting you, pluggy. even you can get internet installed and youre not on welfare, right? you just leech off your grandparents or soemthing. anyway, why aren't you out pushing carts or doing something unskilled like that? i thought that walmart thing was part of your gimmick, what happened to it?
northern minnesota is in a job crisis right now; iron mines have closed down, and we never recovered from 08. They cut food stamps in 2013. I have to bunk up with my grandparents or else starve to death. We will continue pumping resources out of the ground for you though! MY LIFE FOR YOOOU!!

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Minnesota is the next Michigan but without any of the welfare benefits

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 03:28 PM
they're basically begging for a fascist take-over

m0nde
05-04-2016, 03:51 PM
true, mn is very right wing right now. mi is starting to recover, but it's still a wasteland. there are still jobs to be had if you're willing to look. good luck with getting another golden walmart job, man. i hope mental masturbation and wikipedia level understanding of math and science get you somewhere. here's a tip. if you want to really use math, learn about real life uses for it. look for applied math. maybe as a beginner step start looking at how that math relates to the physics you like talking about. here's something from my univ days. mmost people in the class couldn't get 3 of these right.
look up John David Jackson's "Classical Electrodynamics" (3rd ed., Wiley, ISBN 0-471-30932-X, with errata). there's a new version each year. do a google search.

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 03:56 PM
true, mn is very right wing right now. mi is starting to recover, but it's still a wasteland. there are still jobs to be had if you're willing to look. good luck with getting another golden walmart job, man. i hope mental masturbation and wikipedia level understanding of math and science get you somewhere. here's a tip. if you want to really use math, learn about real life uses for it. look for applied math. maybe as a beginner step start looking at how that math relates to the physics you like talking about. here's something from my univ days. mmost people in the class couldn't get 3 of these right.
look up John David Jackson's "Classical Electrodynamics" (3rd ed., Wiley, ISBN 0-471-30932-X, with errata). there's a new version each year. do a google search.

you keep joking, you'll keep producing more gun toting highwaymen and identity thiefs.. ill keep snoozing

maks
05-04-2016, 05:29 PM
northern minnesota is in a job crisis right now; iron mines have closed down, and we never recovered from 08. They cut food stamps in 2013. I have to bunk up with my grandparents or else starve to death. We will continue pumping resources out of the ground for you though! MY LIFE FOR YOOOU!!

yeah, it's the economy's fault, not your laziness drug addiction toxic personality questionable hygeine or lack of a single marketable skill

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 05:41 PM
i hope the well dries up soon and you die like a clueless faggot, you and millions of others, HOLOCAUST NOW

juji
05-04-2016, 05:43 PM
yeah, it's the economy's fault, not your laziness drug addiction toxic personality questionable hygeine or lack of a single marketable skill

Talking about how gov is fault is another excuse and wont mind his own business to solve his problems is laughable.

juji
05-04-2016, 05:45 PM
i hope the well dries up soon and you die like a clueless faggot, you and millions of others, HOLOCAUST NOW

Lack of confidence and reason with resentment to anyone made valid point is laughable

m0nde
05-04-2016, 06:05 PM
you keep joking, you'll keep producing more gun toting highwaymen and identity thiefs.. ill keep snoozingi'm serious. you like physics and you like math. you're a dilitante at both, but why not marry the two anway and see where it takes you. maybe you'll learn something.
maybe it'll get you off the forum for a few days. i know it won't get you a job, but you don''t seem too interested in that.

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 06:31 PM
shutup faggots

juji
05-04-2016, 06:34 PM
We have a conclussion:

Plug drugs wont find a job, thats all

In this case, plug drugs is same to steveyos and lisa.

m0nde
05-04-2016, 06:36 PM
oh well. i thought we were having a nice discussion.

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 06:41 PM
the only nice discussion we're having is why haven't we seceded from the union goddammit we have enough freshwater and livestock to last us 500 years, and enough snowfall to drown you out 2000 years, we are inherent to our position and god damnit we will snuff you fuckers out 500 miles south of our position so help us God

m0nde
05-04-2016, 06:50 PM
you're saying you want mn to secede? you just said that it's a failed economy. do you want to join canada? what's the plan pluggy?

maks
05-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Talking about how gov is fault is another excuse and wont mind his own business to solve his problems is laughable.

yeah somehow it's everyone else's fault he's useless, every time this comes up he's all "DURR I'M BETTER THAN YOU DESPITE THE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY AND YOU KNOW WHAT SO WHAT IF YOU HAVE A JOB SOME DAY YOU WON'T"

maks
05-04-2016, 07:02 PM
like it never occured to him that the sort of person who developed the skills to get a high paying job would continue staying on top of changes in the atmposphere in order to maintain his high paying job

maks
05-04-2016, 07:02 PM
swear to christ the fucker is completely clueless how the world works

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 07:12 PM
you're saying you want mn to secede? you just said that it's a failed economy. do you want to join canada? what's the plan pluggy?

we're going to take back our cows and our corn and our iron ore, whos laughing then faggot

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 07:12 PM
and our timber, and our fresh water, and our deer

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 07:14 PM
One great big festering neon distraction; I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon; Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

Fuck L Ron Hubbard and
Fuck all his clones.
Fuck all these gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

Fuck retro anything.
Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies and
Fuck your short memory.

Learn to swim.

Fuck smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
Fuck these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cause I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom, please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
Bring it down
Suck it down.
Flush it down.

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 07:15 PM
We are Nazi Germany; We are the industrial powerhouse of this continent

maks
05-04-2016, 07:20 PM
keep pretending minnesota is the only state with trees in it, anything to get over that nagging feeling that you're never going to accomplish anything with your life ever. surely, after the apocalypse, when everyone needs minnesota's trees, that's when you'll thrive!

maks
05-04-2016, 07:21 PM
your fantasies are even more retarded than stevey's get rich quick schemes, at least his take place in the real world

maks
05-04-2016, 07:22 PM
I mean there's very little chance of him becoming a millionaire selling virtual dildos in second life, but it's a lot more likely than you becoming a post apocalyptic lumber baron. why don't you, ya know, get a job, like a normal person?

m0nde
05-04-2016, 08:27 PM
we're going to take back our cows and our corn and our iron ore, whos laughing then faggot

and our timber, and our fresh water, and our deertake it back from whom? have you talked to others about this? you remember what happened with the michigan milita and where that led them. are you going to do a timothy mcveigh level piece of an hero and save minnesota, ya betcha?

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 08:45 PM
they are breeding a minnesota they cant take back, there wont be a minnesota for them to take back; they are setting it up to have a lawless woods-people run the damn state, so be it

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Article 1 Section 1 of the state constitution declares mob law as the inherent supreme law

maks
who the fuck even wants minnesota people like you live there

m0nde
are you talking about the whole state, because, from what i know, minn/st paul is doing fine. are you sure you're not talking about the white trash and rednecks who live out in the woods?

Plug Drugs
ARTICLE I
BILL OF RIGHTS
Section 1. Object of government.

Government is instituted for the security, benefit and protection of the people, in whom all political power is inherent, together with the right to alter, modify or reform government whenever required by the public good.

m0nde
05-04-2016, 08:50 PM
i mean really, why don't they just round up the poor people and drop them on ISIS instead of wasting expensive military hardware and ordinance?

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 08:52 PM
i mean really, why don't they just round up the poor people and drop them on ISIS instead of wasting expensive military hardware and ordinance?

because then literally all you will have is fake monopoly money to barter with the chinese for steel

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 08:53 PM
unless you plan on shipping lazy brats from the metropolitan areas to the sticks to mine you resources

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 08:55 PM
the asians are going to come over here one day and buy the whole damn country, you sold us out you fucking cunts

m0nde
05-04-2016, 09:01 PM
that's already happened with everyone else, pluggy. the chinese are building their own version of the panama canal so they can shove supertankers twice the width of what's currently availabe through. they're going to strip africa of resources, bro. they'll take raw iron straight to jianjiang and process it there. they don't give a shit about refining it in africa. everyne knows this except you. read a newspaper instead of things you obviously don't understand.

juji
05-04-2016, 09:03 PM

you're not living in communist state, whos idioting then yourself

Plug Drugs
05-04-2016, 09:42 PM
you're not living in communist state, whos idioting then yourself

uhhh dont know whether to respond yes or no..

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
05-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Minnesota is the next Michigan but without any of the welfare benefits

MN has some of the best welfare benefits in the US, and MN has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the US. You have to be seriously kidding me...

maks
05-04-2016, 10:19 PM
MN has some of the best welfare benefits in the US, and MN has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the US. You have to be seriously kidding me...

you sound surprised, when has plug drugs ever known what he was talking about when he went on one of his rants?

m0nde
05-04-2016, 10:34 PM
he's projeccting his experience of being a down and out loser on everyone else around him. he needs to go to therapy and get off drugs. if you need the kind of help i offered steveey, just ask.

maks
05-04-2016, 10:57 PM
he needs to kill himself because no amount of therapy is going to help

Wendy <3
05-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Was plug drug like this before the lisa incident? I don't remember it if he was

Desolation
05-05-2016, 12:35 AM
convinced he has way worse credit score than stevey. can't even get pseudoephedrine on layaway after he lost his employee discount.

Desolation
05-05-2016, 12:36 AM
but back on the topic at hand: m0nde why do u have a worse credit score than stevey whats goin on dude??

Desolation
05-05-2016, 12:37 AM
stevey used freecreditreport.com and his number is in the billions why are you only in the double digits?

m0nde
05-05-2016, 12:56 AM
i do? i haven't checked it since i got a mortgage in 2014.

steveyosmtalk
05-05-2016, 05:14 AM
nice deflection folks I see you all have the deflection extension installed in your browsers

Sent from mTalk

m0nde
05-05-2016, 06:39 AM
only harsh words and the lingering pain from the knife. why stevey?

steveyosmtalk
05-06-2016, 06:46 AM
designated

Sent from mTalk

lnopia the great
05-06-2016, 09:55 AM
classic stevey

steveyosmtalk
05-06-2016, 02:40 PM
lnopia

Sent from mTalk