PDA

View Full Version : Here's something good I wrote earlier though, i think it may be a break through in physics,

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 02:14 AM
Intellectual property of alias/pen name "Plug Drugs" at rubycalaber.com, also posted on scienceforums.net
Please contact me online for permission if you wish to duplicate elsewhere.

1. Since the waves of all fundamental forces are sinusoidal, then acceleration of a particle by a fundamental force can only produce sinusoidal curvature in the particle's trajectory.

2. Since the direction a particle is traveling in can only change from being accelerated by a force, and forces only curve a particle's path sinusoidally, then particles' trajectories can only ever curve, without there ever being sharp angles; when there seems to be a sharp angle in trajectory, viewed at a small enough scale there would only be sinusoidal curvature.

3. Since trajectories of particles only consist of sinusoidal curves, and a particle is affected by forces from every direction constantly with their intensity diminishing over distance as a ratio of a sphere's radius to its surface area, the distribution of the intensity of surrounding waves of force in a section of spacetime would also fall off as a sinusoidal curve. Thus, the path of any particle when plotted out would be coiling in shape.

4. Due to the intrinsic geometry of a coil, the clockwise or counterclockwise orientation of a coil is unchanging, and is preserved no matter how the coil is flipped or rotated. As long as the coil only consists of curves, the clockwise/counterclockwise orientation stays the same, and can only change from sharp angles in the coil - at which point it technically ceases to be a coil.

5. Since waves of force are produced by a particle whenever it is accelerated, and since a coiling trajectory is constant acceleration, waves of force constantly propagate out from a particle as the trajectory of the particle curves.

6. The waves of force produced from the coiling trajectory of a particle would also maintain a coiling shape while propagating out from the particle, with the clockwise/counterclockwise orientation of the coiling preserved as well.

7. Particles affected by waves of force with opposite clockwise/counterclockwise orientations in the coiling of their trajectories, would, for geometrical reasons, be highly inclined to be 'stalled' in the oppositely-coiling waves of force produced by the other particle, the latter particle would also be inclined to become 'stalled' in the force waves coming from the former particle. The resulting effect would be predicted to appear similar to attractive 'pairing' between opposite charges.

Is any part of all that definitely not correct or most probably wrong?

If you have graphing software, you could put the 'sinusoidal coiling' preserving its clockwise/counterclockwise orientation to the test: try to curve the trajectory of a point particle with only sinusoidal curves, and the forces accelerating can't cheat the inverse square law. I think you'll find that the more you try to implement sharp curves, the more you will displace the particle, and that to have higher intensity waves of force requires more mass/energy considered over a larger volume, which will be lost to entropy of the system, or would affect all nearby particles to a similar extent, and the particle would still have a coiling trajectory relative to those particles. You'd probably need to consider extreme scenarios like supernovae, quasars, particle colliders, or black holes.

If you tried using powerful equipment to knock a particle back and forth between alternating electromagnets to get a non-sinusoidal curve in the particle's trajectory, you could still only decrease the diameter of the coil to smaller and smaller scales so its hard to observe, or drown it out with other signals, but the frequency of the coiling would still be present no matter how tiny. Coiling trajectory is also true at the largest of scales; celestial bodies orbiting each other are moving through space in pseudo-unison while in orbit with each other, making their trajectory through space-time coiled.

Another possible way to view the concept geometrically I was thinking of (it could be false though, I don't know); consider the distance between two particles with the distance between them growing/shrinking due to forces affecting the particles trajectory - the change in distance graphed on an XY coordinate grid would be indistinguishable from two points moving along the circumferences of two separate ellipses, with the dimensions of the ellipses changing randomly to match their real movements in spacetime, and graphing the change instead as the changing curvature proportional to the rate they're traveling the circumference. The graphed increase/decrease in both cases would also consist of sinusoidal curves. Relative to each other, the two particles could be thought of as coiling orthogonal to the plane of the two ellipses

petafile
05-09-2016, 02:59 AM
0 replies faggot

m0nde
05-09-2016, 03:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pi2723h.jpg

maks
05-09-2016, 06:31 AM
im not reading it but im assuming its a job application. good work! me and im sure the rest of the forum is proud of you for taking our advice.

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 07:59 AM
are you guys bots

lnopia the great
05-09-2016, 08:09 AM
D-

maks
05-09-2016, 05:32 PM
D-

that's being generous

maks
05-09-2016, 05:34 PM
http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/94945-coiling-trajectories-of-particles-charge/

The other nerds basically called him a retard and said his rant is bullshit, also he has negative rep

maks
05-09-2016, 05:36 PM
I'm having trouble visualising what you are trying to say or do.
A single variable function such as y = f(x) has only area, not volume.

yeah, retard

clay
05-09-2016, 06:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QvJBS35.png

maks
05-09-2016, 06:55 PM
clay makes a pretty compelling argument, got a rebuttal michael?

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 07:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pi2723h.jpg

do you know how gay it is you guys reference dumb pseudopsychology like its a sickburn

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 07:50 PM
http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/94945-coiling-trajectories-of-particles-charge/

The other nerds basically called him a retard and said his rant is bullshit, also he has negative rep

uhhh not really, only one guy replied and all he's basically saying is that he agrees that any wave can be broken down into as a sum of sine waves, but since that applies to everything, he doesn't think of it as anything significant

maks
05-09-2016, 07:51 PM
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." - Bertrand Russell

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 07:52 PM
and anyways he missed the point; the thread was about coiling trajectories
I think he stopped reading after the 2nd or 3rd paragraph

maks
05-09-2016, 07:53 PM
here's a whole thread of nerds shitting on your dumb longwinded theory http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/93697-why-accelerated-expansion-of-the-universe-contradicts-special-relativity/#entry908134

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 07:55 PM
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." - Bertrand Russell

Hey, that's how I feel.

What's more painful about our time is that creativity and imagination by itself doesn't get you anything, even when you come up with something amazing, it is either going to be stolen or ignored if you're not in the right position in society to profit or get credit for it.

maks
05-09-2016, 07:55 PM
everyone in that thread has over 400 rep, some have over 3000, but you, well you have -6, which just goes to show that even the nerds on the nerd forum hate you and you're not nearly as smart as you think you are, mr dunning kreuger

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 07:57 PM
here's a whole thread of nerds shitting on your dumb longwinded theory http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/93697-why-accelerated-expansion-of-the-universe-contradicts-special-relativity/#entry908134

uhhh I see a meaningful discussion/debate going on

maks
05-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Hey, that's how I feel.

What's more painful about our time is that creativity and imagination by itself doesn't get you anything, even when you come up with something amazing, it is either going to be stolen or ignored if you're not in the right position in society to profit or get credit for it.

of course that's how you feel, your whole life revolves around finding scapegoats to blame for your failure to achieve your potential, and your refusal to accept that it's because you don't have any to achieve

maks
05-09-2016, 07:59 PM
why don't you read and make an attempt to understand what bertrand is saying instead of trying to twist it to your own ends, because he's talking about you, and he does not paint you in a flattering light

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 07:59 PM
everyone in that thread has over 400 rep, some have over 3000, but you, well you have -6, which just goes to show that even the nerds on the nerd forum hate you and you're not nearly as smart as you think you are, mr dunning kreuger

only faggots care about rep. Among the worst features ever implemented in forums, up there with when every site put 'share' buttons put everywhere, and post counts

maks
05-09-2016, 08:02 PM
only faggots care about rep. Among the worst features ever implemented in forums, up there with when every site put 'share' buttons put everywhere, and post counts

that may be true but you seem to be the only guy on that whole forum with a negative number

maks
05-09-2016, 08:02 PM
that probably means something

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 08:08 PM
of course that's how you feel, your whole life revolves around finding scapegoats to blame for your failure to achieve your potential, and your refusal to accept that it's because you don't have any to achieve

actually society is a big joke right now. No one has a 'real' job; and for the ones that do have those 'real' jobs out there in the world, all you ever hear about is how those people suck at their job

what do you mean about my potential anyways? I've taught myself calculus; I've made amazing works of art; I've been learning how to play masterpieces on the piano and guitar. I am constantly thinking, and trying to learn.
I just haven't done it the conventional way because I'm not going to put myself in debt like an idiot.

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 08:13 PM
that may be true but you seem to be the only guy on that whole forum with a negative number

Yeah I kind of go out of my way to consider all alternatives from the ground up, so I've hit them with a lot of very difficult questions in very difficult topics, in the form of writing out hypotheses of my own and seeking their opinions on it (which has been invaluable to me, actually).

Sometimes it gets a little heated though, probably 3 of the neg reps are from that, and the other 3 are probably people scoffing at someone trying to form their own thoughts about something

maks
05-09-2016, 08:20 PM
actually society is a big joke right now. No one has a 'real' job; and for the ones that do have those 'real' jobs out there in the world, all you ever hear about is how those people suck at their job

what do you mean about my potential anyways? I've taught myself calculus; I've made amazing works of art; I've been learning how to play masterpieces on the piano and guitar. I am constantly thinking, and trying to learn.
I just haven't done it the conventional way because I'm not going to put myself in debt like an idiot.

you're in your mid 20's and the entirety of your resume is pushing carts at walmart. being chronically unemployable is not how one stays out of debt. "durr I'm too smart for student loans" is just yet another excuse you have to blame for your failure to achieve anything worthwhile. hobbies don't count as achievements, stop being stupid. oh wow, you can play godsmack on your pawn shop stratocaster and you know everything about division and multiplication that wikipedia could teach you, that's great, what's next you going to tell me about your pokemon card collection.

maks
05-09-2016, 08:22 PM
I'm better than everyone they're just too dumb to realize how brilliant I am, and that's why they don't like me because I'm a free thinker, not because I'm a bloviating piece of shit who doesn't know half as much as he thinks he does

your only accomplishment is being the world's oldest teenager

Desolation
05-09-2016, 08:24 PM
i used to like plugdrugs

Desolation
05-09-2016, 08:24 PM
jk hes always been a giant fucking retard

maks
05-09-2016, 08:26 PM
jk hes always been a giant fucking retard

he's one of those people you tolerate until he becomes intolerable, I doubt he knows how much vitriol he leaves behind him irl I'll bet everyone he knows groans when he's coming around and talks a ton of shit as soon as he leaves

maks
05-09-2016, 08:27 PM
he's like stevey and cody had a baby

maks
05-09-2016, 08:27 PM
and it stayed a baby for like 26 years

Desolation
05-09-2016, 08:33 PM
stevey disappears once every few months (see: this week) and his get rich schemes or technology trends are short lived, trolly and funny.

plugdrugs actually never shuts the fuck up about how he's some genius that could invent a time machine but would rather smoke meth, listen to TOOL CD's and exploit his grandma.

maks
05-09-2016, 08:40 PM
stevey disappears once every few months (see: this week) and his get rich schemes or technology trends are short lived, trolly and funny.

plugdrugs actually never shuts the fuck up about how he's some genius that could invent a time machine but would rather smoke meth, listen to TOOL CD's and exploit his grandma.

it's not that he'd rather smoke meth, he's actually too smart to do anything constructive, you see anyone who actually gets anywhere in life is just a rube and the real winners are the ones who wax philosophical on the internet all day and sponge off of other people's labor until that joyous day when they choke to death on their own vomit and get buried in a mass grave with no marker

maks
05-09-2016, 08:43 PM
he's an uncanny mix of all the worst aspects of the bourgeois and the proletariate

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 08:54 PM

i dont ever go around bragging about how smart i am >=(
what happens is when my amphetamines kick in, i get a rush of epiphanies and start typing them out. THen, 4 hours later, it'd be a shame not to do anything with it, so i put it on the internet usually, for feedback , or because its funny to hit people with a well-written wall of text out of no where

maks
05-09-2016, 08:56 PM
it's not nor has it ever been funny or well written

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 09:08 PM
i am a born writer, at least on amphetamine. The first dose I ever took I wrote out a 15 page letter to my family telling them I loved them because I thought I was dying

sometimes I'll write something truly well written, and basically get a couple people that tell me "good post, well written" or like a thread on reddit with 40 upvotes or something.
I should just start writing for a living, and maybe try writing 300-400 page novels for 15-20k a pop. From what I understand, if you actually write a book, completely written, as long as it isn't completely incoherent, you have a good chance of finding a low rate publisher who will buy it for at least 10k. Maybe they never even print it but just salvage it.
It's just uncommon for people to write a finished book completely out of the blue, so its at least worth a 10 grand shot in the dark, usually, unless its totally unmarketable

maks
05-09-2016, 09:12 PM
even that, I was out by the second sentence, and that was one of your shorter posts

maks
05-09-2016, 09:13 PM
one of these days you're going to have to come to terms with the fact that you are the only person who wants to hear from you

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 09:13 PM
thats because youre a retard

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 09:18 PM
i speed read paragraphs in 1-2 seconds, bitch, if you tried to read literature at the level of complexity that I do, the sentence structure would exceed the number of regions your brain has for keeping ideas in short term memory and you'd start hitting your head
becuse youre genetically inferior :smug: i have the brain of an overman, the ubermenschen,

maks
05-09-2016, 09:28 PM
thats because youre a retard

I'll bet you can';t find me a single person on this forum who will say they like your rants

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 10:18 PM
idk ive been making them since 2009 and people thought they were funny,
ittle did you know i'm SCHIZOPHRENIC, i'm at WAR with google and the isps and the cell phone companies and i'm trying to document my words so they arent stolen by satellites, i've literally mentioned a few times that i'm 'posting this here just to keep record of it' yeah thats because im batshit insane, i think google is trying to steal my ideas for patents, and everytime something pops up in my google or youtube homepage or search results which was exactly something i said aloud that my phone with an android os heard, i feel like getting a fucking militia together;;;;;;;!!1 you know how people settled disputes in the olden days? did they go get lagged up in the local courts for 3 years with their fingers crossed that the they can get the other party to pay their legal fees? no, they formed a posse, and executed mob law. The first ammendment of the state constitution of minnesota declares Mob Law. This land consists of every sane sole who wanted to get the fuck away from people like you, you're like bits of binary code without the will to live, just stalled up in some mass metropolitan area with absolutely no hope of survival whatsoever on your own, if the system would collapse, youd be eating your own dick for nutrional sustinence, yeah i'm bad, youre evil you fucking demon, i heard a story about you egging some girl on over the internet to kill herself on webcam, and watched her take an overdose of some shit, then you watched her breathing 'slowly stop' on the webcam she was on.. Do you know where you stand with me right now? You are an evil doer. I will be beligerent against you. You fucking killed someone. Let that soak in. You deserve life imprisonment.
You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.You fucking killed someone.

What the fuck are you going to do now you fucking unholy spawn? I'll keep copy pasting it and I'm sure it will draw attention eventually and get someone to go look back at the records of the specific circumstance. If what camoron told me was true, and I knew that 100%, I would start stirring your fucking shit up right now you MOTHERFUCKER

Plug Drugs
05-09-2016, 10:27 PM
if an angel of God took me and showed me the exact events, and you did indeed kill her, it'd be a fucking road trip.
Stir it up you fucking dickhead. Do it.

juji
05-09-2016, 10:28 PM

It means you need to stop asking money from your grandparents or receiving a welfare

juji
05-09-2016, 10:30 PM

I think "dork" is a correct term

juji
05-09-2016, 10:33 PM
if an angel of God took me and showed me the exact events, and you did indeed kill her, it'd be a fucking road trip.
Stir it up you fucking dickhead. Do it.

Since when the scientifics never talk about god, angel and demon?

m0nde
05-10-2016, 01:10 AM
uhhh not really, only one guy replied and all he's basically saying is that he agrees that any wave can be broken down into as a sum of sine waves, but since that applies to everything, he doesn't think of it as anything significantso it's the same thing as stevey being impressed with himself that he passed the credit check for having internet installed

maks
05-10-2016, 06:20 AM
I think "dork" is a correct term

"faggot" works too

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 07:11 AM
It means you need to stop asking money from your grandparents or receiving a welfare

i'm not receiving any fucking welfare you jackass, that's it, life of crime it is

lnopia the great
05-10-2016, 07:36 AM
pluggy take your enthusiasm for drugs, physics, and dystopia learning and put it into learning about physical and mental brain/thought structure and you will prob slowly realize a lot of what maks wrote is pretty accurate (although steeped in a lot of negativity)

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 09:41 AM
I'll bet you can';t find me a single person on this forum who will say they like your rants
you literally used to comment positvely on them before i stole the interest of the australian meth whore from you

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 09:43 AM
i might be able to find a few examples from late 2011 or 2012, if the forums circa 2009-2011 were still up or archived somewhere you definitely could. You almost admired me at one point. Fag

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 09:48 AM
pluggy take your enthusiasm for drugs, physics, and dystopia learning and put it into learning about physical and mental brain/thought structure and you will prob slowly realize a lot of what maks wrote is pretty accurate (although steeped in a lot of negativity)
K basically for the past 6 years I've been trying to train myself to know how to repair everything from the bottom up in a worst case scenario; it's getting compressed in a zip file somewhere in my brain. From what my sources tell me, all you need to make sure you have is access to sticks, stones, and loads of copper wire, and you can literally do everything

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 09:51 AM
the only hard thing when getting back to the point we're at today would be microprocessors and display monitors, because thats pretty much impossible DIY without compound human effort

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 09:53 AM
self reminder *%&%&56 learn type of metal most efficient for commutator

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 10:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfCa3wn37mU

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 10:09 AM
this part of the original post is the game changer you fucking idiots:

6. The waves of force produced from the coiling trajectory of a particle would also maintain a coiling shape while propagating out from the particle, with the clockwise/counterclockwise orientation of the coiling preserved as well.

7. Particles affected by waves of force with opposite clockwise/counterclockwise orientations in the coiling of their trajectories, would, for geometrical reasons, be highly inclined to be 'stalled' in the oppositely-coiling waves of force produced by the other particle, the latter particle would also be inclined to become 'stalled' in the force waves coming from the former particle. The resulting effect would be predicted to appear similar to attractive 'pairing' between opposite charges.

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 10:10 AM
sounds like I just discovered the unification of fundamental forces geometrically; can't wait to read about the guy who will win an award for it 6 months from now

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 10:10 AM
asses

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 10:13 AM
'charge' is fundamentally a result of how force affects the trajectory of a particle geometrically. I'm not the first person to say that, but perhaps the first person to label it as 'coiling'

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 10:16 AM
I can write out a mathematical proof of that, but I'd end up rambling while trying to teach a lesson in tensor calculus

Poopalew
05-10-2016, 11:28 AM
I can write out a mathematical proof of that, but I'd end up rambling while trying to teach a lesson in tensor calculus

Gene Hwang studies the mathematical basis of genetics.

Wendy <3
05-10-2016, 11:41 AM
I wish you'd discover a new forum to join and stay at instead of this one

Plug Drugs
05-10-2016, 12:39 PM
I wish you'd discover a new forum to join and stay at instead of this one

check your closet at night

lnopia the great
05-10-2016, 01:52 PM
K basically for the past 6 years I've been trying to train myself to know how to repair everything from the bottom up in a worst case scenario; it's getting compressed in a zip file somewhere in my brain. From what my sources tell me, all you need to make sure you have is access to sticks, stones, and loads of copper wire, and you can literally do everything

yeah

fanfare
05-10-2016, 03:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Y9e3o0FO8

juji
05-10-2016, 03:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Y9e3o0FO8

Modern Feminsm is really bad meme bro

fanfare
05-10-2016, 03:41 PM
Modern Feminsm is really bad meme bro

¿?

juji
05-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Dont tell me what brings your ignorance

fanfare
05-10-2016, 04:41 PM
huh

maks
05-10-2016, 04:51 PM
hey fanfare http://comeontothelord.com/forums/

maks
05-10-2016, 04:51 PM
js

m0nde
05-10-2016, 04:55 PM
"photons"

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

fanfare
05-10-2016, 05:07 PM
hell yeah

maks
11-15-2016, 08:16 PM
Chaos Magick is particularly suited to defensive magick, as it is so easy to adopt even the most potent spells into you average routine. If you want a purification spell, simply attach the means to your hand washing routine, so that every time you wash with soap you're washing away all of the negative intentions attached to you (for best results, use nonantibacterial). Use this same form to attach meaning to all of your daily activities, so that simply by existing you weave a form of protection around yourself. Super easy.
0MAGICK is, in my opinion, offers a more potent form of protection, in that it believes all of the spells have already been cast, what we're living is only their outworkings, the spells we invoe are mere reflections, sparks, reverberations of the original. From that perspective, there is nothing you can, and nothing you should want, to do. Do nothing and you'll be fine