PDA

View Full Version : I still lurk and everything here is plain bagel as usual but there's one really serious issue that needs to be taken care of

steveyosmtalk
05-21-2016, 05:58 AM
plug drugs needs to gtfo everyone else is just making boring posts that remind me that I never want to internet again because everyone online is a lizard but holy shit plug drugs is clearly completely out of his mind and needs help worse than anybody in this community's history and like idk what to say I hope it's obvious to everyoen else too that the fucker needs to be banned from the internet because he's not entertaining like lisa any more now he's just being really gross and I guaruntee you guys could get him to wallow in his own feces live on cam if you pretended it'd troll you some how the dude's gone ok like it's hard to watch

there's a good chance that if you're registered on this forum you'll be herped in the following but feel free to attempt to join us at https://discord.gg/010S3U4JPZBj6KSAK I still haven't set up the herp so you might wanna wait I'm busy today but tomorrow I'll get to it, any lizards who join beforehand will just be permannetly banned instead of herped sorry

steveyosmtalk
05-21-2016, 06:01 AM
fanfare I have a chevy express 3500 if you wanna real life let me know right now I'm living in an apartment it's extremely nice it's fucking huge but it's in rhode island I am ready to get outta here forever just need an opportunity

lnopia the great
05-21-2016, 01:32 PM
fuck off lisa i thought you were quitting forevever

maks
05-21-2016, 02:40 PM
fuck off lisa i thought you were quitting forevever

fanfare
05-21-2016, 06:34 PM
whats your address

maks
05-21-2016, 06:36 PM
just google the walmart in west warwick he parks his van in their lot

fanfare
05-21-2016, 07:01 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to maks again.

juji
05-22-2016, 03:33 AM
plug drugs needs to gtfo everyone else is just making boring posts that remind me that I never want to internet again because everyone online is a lizard but holy shit plug drugs is clearly completely out of his mind and needs help worse than anybody in this community's history and like idk what to say I hope it's obvious to everyoen else too that the fucker needs to be banned from the internet because he's not entertaining like lisa any more now he's just being really gross and I guaruntee you guys could get him to wallow in his own feces live on cam if you pretended it'd troll you some how the dude's gone ok like it's hard to watch

there's a good chance that if you're registered on this forum you'll be herped in the following but feel free to attempt to join us at https://discord.gg/010S3U4JPZBj6KSAK I still haven't set up the herp so you might wanna wait I'm busy today but tomorrow I'll get to it, any lizards who join beforehand will just be permannetly banned instead of herped sorry

What's the best life? A corpse with vagabond beard and greasy hair that body is floating over the lake in Rhode Island

m0nde
05-22-2016, 08:57 PM
steven, i bought fjs.click and fjs.care if you need them

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Plug Drugs
05-22-2016, 09:07 PM
stevey you look like a fat yiddish cuckchild that was abandoned in a box at birth and grew up living off the welfare system

maks
05-22-2016, 09:20 PM
stevey looks gross unkempt and unhygienic just like you but at least he's not fat anymore

Plug Drugs
05-22-2016, 09:38 PM
hes sickly skinny from all the worms he got

maks
05-22-2016, 09:46 PM
You know I'm going to get you herped again right

m0nde
05-22-2016, 09:49 PM
if you spammed the forum, i think ruby would be scared to ban you.

maks
05-22-2016, 09:54 PM
if you spammed the forum, i think ruby would be scared to ban you.

he wouldn't be scared, he'd understand. he's read plug drugs posts, he knows he should be herped, he only unherped him to stop him from whining on skype or steam or whatever

Wendy <3
05-22-2016, 11:26 PM
Why would anyone respond to plug drugs and not block him entirely in the first place

Wendy <3
05-22-2016, 11:27 PM
That little fag made a thread asking to be deleted then cries about being herped

m0nde
05-22-2016, 11:53 PM
What's the best life? A corpse with vagabond beard and greasy hair that body is floating over the lake in Rhode Islandi don't know how i missed adding this to elezzzark_quotes.js

maks
05-23-2016, 06:03 AM
That little fag made a thread asking to be deleted then cries about being herped

Plug Drugs
05-23-2016, 06:48 AM
i sent ruby a single message "desolation herped me ='( "

Plug Drugs
05-23-2016, 06:48 AM
guys.. theres this really weird guy named jazz who follows me around in all the threads i post in, does anyone even know who he is? i thought he was a marks alt for a really long time because theyre always on together at the same time

Wendy <3
05-23-2016, 08:18 AM
Nobody is stopping you from leaving

Garfield
05-23-2016, 09:32 AM
steven yelle come live in my closet theres plentyof snacks