PDA

View Full Version : Furthermore, how many times has Flag told you ignorant niave stupid little kid jerkoffs that lexi is Jack Venooker?

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 01:04 AM
Fucking joke is on you idiots.

You were TOLD.

lol @ m0nde getting a crush on Jack Venooker, rather fitting really, creep attracts creep.

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 01:12 AM
and were you not also told how many times that he is a fucking pedophile?

Listen to your elders you stupid little gits

you know nothing and know nothing of the internet that I've been on for since half of you were fucking well born and Flag even longer.

Get a fucking clue snot faced jerkoffs, your obscure little isolated clique on the internet is nothing

those of you who got a link from me go register and leave this shit behind and grow the fuck up boys and one lovely lady pulse riot

the rest of you rot in your own filth and be forgotten.

Have a nice day.

DrMongol
01-26-2013, 03:05 AM
I don't know what's going on. Who are those people? Is this a Harris Potter: Boy Wizard fanfic?

UofLCardfan08
01-26-2013, 05:02 AM
I don't know what's going on. Who are those people? Is this a Harris Potter: Boy Wizard fanfic?

Why do some circus clowns wear sad faces?

They are the ones who babysat her only to find the goods weren't fresh and unspoiled.

Lexi Persimmons
01-26-2013, 05:49 AM
you should tell them again before i get hacked

Lexi Persimmons
01-26-2013, 05:49 AM
wait, FUCK

steveyos
01-26-2013, 08:56 AM
hey there is anything else you need to get the most important thing to remember the first to know what to expect from me to do it for the best way for me and my husband and wife and children and adults alike I have been a long way from its own unique opportunity and I will be a problem for you guys think about it in my opinion of you and your family and friends and relatives and the kids to be the first place in my life is not only the most part I have been in business since the beginning of this email in a couple days ago by a friend who was in my life and death and baggage claims that the company is a good idea

sex with dead people
01-26-2013, 09:43 AM
Fucking joke is on you idiots.

You were TOLD.

lol @ m0nde getting a crush on Jack Venooker, rather fitting really, creep attracts creep.

The joke is on you for your birth certificate stating that you're a female.