PDA

View Full Version : it was a few weeks ago I wrote the following

steveyos
01-26-2013, 09:29 PM
this dude is the prettiest girl I wear girls underwear I wrote the following formats for rep do anything so I'm alone I'm not about to rep people but I think it's a real company is the prettiest girl in the waffle that guards the waffle and kill them in a great way

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 09:31 PM
I got an e-mail from you that said something similar

your e-mails never fail to make me smile

steveyos
01-26-2013, 09:33 PM
I will write you a poem and not use these keyboards to cheat let me smoke more first brb

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 09:35 PM
why can't I have pot too?

steveyos
01-26-2013, 10:27 PM
because you're not in enough pain to cripple an elephant but that has nothing to do with my text it's just so I can do this more comfortably

it's chicken salad I think you'd call it with I believe cranberries and walnuts and every time I have it I'm like this is grossly textured but if done correctly would be so perect and I wonder if there's and the world grew dark. They watched the sun and the world grey dark. Off in the distance there wsa forest and something of notable mention happened but I forget. Basically, you have to take into account the whole picture. There were over a million soldiers, each in over eight tons of steel. How can a man carry that much? How can so many men? Well I'll go up to see that and then when I walked outside I was in a meadow and there was an angel and she like had I mean really she copped an attitude that was just uncessary because I was going out of my way to ensure she'd have a great life. all I did was not tell her I'm dying. The next day Frank went out to cartoon land and found a pinepaple which he enjoyed. Not even enjoys pinapples. The dark night sky spilled its blackening ink onto the faces of the men who were immeidatly put into chains and made ot work the fields of Kahtin. Well we're almost at the end now, folks. How are ya doin'? Ya enjoy the fine crafstmanship of a Train? I've seen and been on Trains, and I just so happen to believe we're on one right now. It smells like chicken in here kids! Who's got ALL THE BABIES OH THE BABIES HOW ARE THEY FLYING OH THEY'RE CHEWING THROUGH THE METAL WE'RE IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WATERFALL and the sky grew dark. and the sky grew dark. and the sky grew dark. and the sky grew dark. and the mind flew dark and the park reigned the main army was up there and they came and saw and conquored and in that moment I knew what it was like to be free. my country bunrned down around me and I said fuck it I don't evne give a fuck, the worled is my mine. mine to craft.

Eight days later it sunk in. Test wasn't going.

Amy cried that night.

(I'm hitting the . key and enter in a drum beat to keep like hillbilly music, idk how to explain it very basic quick pattern )

So that night sky? Ho'ws that possible when the sun is out. I can't afford gas but I can afford a party! Let's go to that DOLLAR STORE. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU . FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD WHY CAN'T I BEA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I'm not one to talk to strangers, mainly I just suck their dicks. But I have "Gut" a story to tell, you. Sit down. Read your terminal screen. Do not attemp tto remove the floppy disl.

C:>>>>> Piss

ah ha ha ah ha hahahahahahahahahahah................ fuck that shit.

nexus 7

microsofto comfortcurve 2000

is ther eanything better? nope. not even the stuff that's super expensive. the sky tha tfucking oh my shit that sky is so dark you wanna know what hapened in that forest? those millions of soldierfs weren't real, I summoned holopac to distract the castle. Yeah, I'm going into that castle.

I watched and waited for the moment to be right. I mean, afterall, I wasn't goig to go in at the Wrong time, After ALL, right/> fucking nigger. anyway. I knew I couldn't just walk in the front door, so I walked in the side door. It was there I saw her. Long black hair, all for some reason coming out form her face. She was bald on top. You know like thsoe wolf people, the ahiry face, except her face hair was four feet long and straight and jet blakc and she was bald on top anyway ok, ok ok, so idk what happeend to her but she's not even important. I walked aorund a small villiage near the front of the castle walls and I overheard them.

"Oy govna oy govna, oy! oy oy oy!"

"DamNNNNNn straight."

ahhhh that's ham............................................

The converstaion lasted for what seemed like an enterninty. After that I laid down in the middle of the village and slept. They did not see me for I was in the dead center of the village, and even though it was right in the busiest square I could not be seen and no one stepped on me. You're probably wondering how that happpened and I will telly ou and you don't get htat kind of service in other things you read. Yousee, in the imiddle is a magical force that does stuff and boom you're allset . I'm sorry it's not any more complicated than that, it really isn't.

The king summoned me. Apparently I was more popular around town than I thought. He told me I was a great tyuping uagh sdfsafdf and asked if I could partake in a particular assignment best unseen by royal and church eyes. I said god isn't real. He was like ok but eithe rway this isn't really about -, no, god isn't real. say it. Okay, god isn't rea. can you please help? Sure. Thanks we need you to find out what's happenign int ha tddamn fortest already so the story can be over. aiight. thx for real but great story for real dude I'm just tired yo pc aiight

I went to the damn forest. By this time it was 8 PM. The crows that populated the area wouldn't be quiet for even the slighest of moments, but weren't loud enough to make me pee. The path was dirt, this is like the 1500's with bows and arrows and shit alright assassin's creed nigga aiight tje dort was the dirt was blonde as beach sand but had far less give. this was a road often traveled yet looked completely forgotten. I got down a ways and heard something I"ve never heard before - a mermaid. I don't know how I knew it was a mermaid, but I knew, and I went to look for it. I never found it fuck. Over in teh distance a glimmer of light was being reflected off a pile of wet leaves and it seemed like the colors were being distorted. The town wondered what was going on. Suddenly there was fire everywhere, yet nothing burned. The people screamed, ran, covered in flames, yet they did not burn. Their clothes should of turned to ash instantly, yet they did not burn. I stood at the shimmering glimmery lighty leaves and from there I saw another odd reflection even further into the distance. I got on my segway and fucking left .

Now that BACON isn't Going tO Eat itSelf. You have to b cccccareful. Don't go if you'r enot eady. Take some asprin.

I know, dude, I know. You have practive tomorrow. I don't give a v.

Dad, did you fart, no son, I didn't fart, ok dad ok son (#fatherson)

Now I ain't one to just ramble on but I feel like my bum bum is gonna drop drop . I can't get any breaks of any of my bills and I need so much spare time to feel ike a little baby who just isfree to the wrold to be whatever kind fo space man I want or woman I want to be a girl ya kno wanyway you've got five you add four it's nine, what the hell am I gonna do with nine pickles?

ahg................... don't even thinka bou tit. :)

:spare me. I don't car what you thin . I"m gonna do it anyway and theres' ntohing you cando to stpoo me.

; you need to think bout hwat you doing. don't just do this because you think you're not retarded cause you retarded.

:you're going down.

; you're going up.

:......

; ......

:3 TO BE CONTINUED ???????????? :##### :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 ............ sidgsidgisgidsgisdgisgisdigdsigshdgfoiashfahg97yh097hg0h70GH70Hg0987h087HGG)*&HG8807GH08&HG087SHG80HG80H)*&GHS&*GH*&GH)*&GG09&HG789H

STARRING...................................................................

CEDRICK BERRY.....................................NIGGER #1
JOHN ROMERO.......................................NIGGER #2
CEASER IVAN.......................................SPIC #1
ALSEANDRA MANRIQUE................................SPIC #2 AND 3
SARAH TEFT........................................NIGGER #3
MAYA ANGELOU......................................GIANT SPACE NIGGER TURD TENTACLE MONSTER
FRANK STALLONE....................................LITTLE AWAKE BABY
DON DARYL.........................................LITTLE SLEEPING BABY
RICHARD PRYOR.....................................THE NIGGER
BABY CAKES MCGEE..................................NATILIE MCDERMOTT
"SISTER" JOE JOHNSON.............................."BROTHER" LOUIE SEKAH
BABOMIMI ALAKADILILY.............................."TECH SUPPORT"
BAM TIDDLY........................................JACK EAGLE

SPECIAL THANS...........................................................

ALL THE PEE

That forest sure is a pain in the keester ain't it? We'll get 'er. I know one day....................... we'll get 'er..............................................................................

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 10:31 PM
Don't talk to me about pain

steveyos
01-26-2013, 10:32 PM
lmao

sex with dead people
01-26-2013, 11:26 PM
I hope your nuts aren't still swollen and ready to fall out still.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 12:02 AM
because you're not in enough pain to cripple an elephant but that has nothing to do with my text it's just so I can do this more comfortably

it's chicken salad I think you'd call it with I believe cranberries and walnuts and every time I have it I'm like this is grossly textured but if done correctly would be so perect and I wonder if there's and the world grew dark. They watched the sun and the world grey dark. Off in the distance there wsa forest and something of notable mention happened but I forget. Basically, you have to take into account the whole picture. There were over a million soldiers, each in over eight tons of steel. How can a man carry that much? How can so many men? Well I'll go up to see that and then when I walked outside I was in a meadow and there was an angel and she like had I mean really she copped an attitude that was just uncessary because I was going out of my way to ensure she'd have a great life. all I did was not tell her I'm dying. The next day Frank went out to cartoon land and found a pinepaple which he enjoyed. Not even enjoys pinapples. The dark night sky spilled its blackening ink onto the faces of the men who were immeidatly put into chains and made ot work the fields of Kahtin. Well we're almost at the end now, folks. How are ya doin'? Ya enjoy the fine crafstmanship of a Train? I've seen and been on Trains, and I just so happen to believe we're on one right now. It smells like chicken in here kids! Who's got ALL THE BABIES OH THE BABIES HOW ARE THEY FLYING OH THEY'RE CHEWING THROUGH THE METAL WE'RE IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WATERFALL and the sky grew dark. and the sky grew dark. and the sky grew dark. and the sky grew dark. and the mind flew dark and the park reigned the main army was up there and they came and saw and conquored and in that moment I knew what it was like to be free. my country bunrned down around me and I said fuck it I don't evne give a fuck, the worled is my mine. mine to craft.

Eight days later it sunk in. Test wasn't going.

Amy cried that night.

(I'm hitting the . key and enter in a drum beat to keep like hillbilly music, idk how to explain it very basic quick pattern )

So that night sky? Ho'ws that possible when the sun is out. I can't afford gas but I can afford a party! Let's go to that DOLLAR STORE. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU . FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD WHY CAN'T I BEA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I'm not one to talk to strangers, mainly I just suck their dicks. But I have "Gut" a story to tell, you. Sit down. Read your terminal screen. Do not attemp tto remove the floppy disl.

C:>>>>> Piss

ah ha ha ah ha hahahahahahahahahahah................ fuck that shit.

nexus 7

microsofto comfortcurve 2000

is ther eanything better? nope. not even the stuff that's super expensive. the sky tha tfucking oh my shit that sky is so dark you wanna know what hapened in that forest? those millions of soldierfs weren't real, I summoned holopac to distract the castle. Yeah, I'm going into that castle.

I watched and waited for the moment to be right. I mean, afterall, I wasn't goig to go in at the Wrong time, After ALL, right/> fucking nigger. anyway. I knew I couldn't just walk in the front door, so I walked in the side door. It was there I saw her. Long black hair, all for some reason coming out form her face. She was bald on top. You know like thsoe wolf people, the ahiry face, except her face hair was four feet long and straight and jet blakc and she was bald on top anyway ok, ok ok, so idk what happeend to her but she's not even important. I walked aorund a small villiage near the front of the castle walls and I overheard them.

"Oy govna oy govna, oy! oy oy oy!"

"DamNNNNNn straight."

ahhhh that's ham............................................

The converstaion lasted for what seemed like an enterninty. After that I laid down in the middle of the village and slept. They did not see me for I was in the dead center of the village, and even though it was right in the busiest square I could not be seen and no one stepped on me. You're probably wondering how that happpened and I will telly ou and you don't get htat kind of service in other things you read. Yousee, in the imiddle is a magical force that does stuff and boom you're allset . I'm sorry it's not any more complicated than that, it really isn't.

The king summoned me. Apparently I was more popular around town than I thought. He told me I was a great tyuping uagh sdfsafdf and asked if I could partake in a particular assignment best unseen by royal and church eyes. I said god isn't real. He was like ok but eithe rway this isn't really about -, no, god isn't real. say it. Okay, god isn't rea. can you please help? Sure. Thanks we need you to find out what's happenign int ha tddamn fortest already so the story can be over. aiight. thx for real but great story for real dude I'm just tired yo pc aiight

I went to the damn forest. By this time it was 8 PM. The crows that populated the area wouldn't be quiet for even the slighest of moments, but weren't loud enough to make me pee. The path was dirt, this is like the 1500's with bows and arrows and shit alright assassin's creed nigga aiight tje dort was the dirt was blonde as beach sand but had far less give. this was a road often traveled yet looked completely forgotten. I got down a ways and heard something I"ve never heard before - a mermaid. I don't know how I knew it was a mermaid, but I knew, and I went to look for it. I never found it fuck. Over in teh distance a glimmer of light was being reflected off a pile of wet leaves and it seemed like the colors were being distorted. The town wondered what was going on. Suddenly there was fire everywhere, yet nothing burned. The people screamed, ran, covered in flames, yet they did not burn. Their clothes should of turned to ash instantly, yet they did not burn. I stood at the shimmering glimmery lighty leaves and from there I saw another odd reflection even further into the distance. I got on my segway and fucking left .

Now that BACON isn't Going tO Eat itSelf. You have to b cccccareful. Don't go if you'r enot eady. Take some asprin.

I know, dude, I know. You have practive tomorrow. I don't give a v.

Dad, did you fart, no son, I didn't fart, ok dad ok son (#fatherson)

Now I ain't one to just ramble on but I feel like my bum bum is gonna drop drop . I can't get any breaks of any of my bills and I need so much spare time to feel ike a little baby who just isfree to the wrold to be whatever kind fo space man I want or woman I want to be a girl ya kno wanyway you've got five you add four it's nine, what the hell am I gonna do with nine pickles?

ahg................... don't even thinka bou tit. :)

:spare me. I don't car what you thin . I"m gonna do it anyway and theres' ntohing you cando to stpoo me.

; you need to think bout hwat you doing. don't just do this because you think you're not retarded cause you retarded.

:you're going down.

; you're going up.

:......

; ......

:3 TO BE CONTINUED ???????????? :##### :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 ............ sidgsidgisgidsgisdgisgisdigdsigshdgfoiashfahg97yh097hg0h70GH70Hg0987h087HGG)*&HG8807GH08&HG087SHG80HG80H)*&GHS&*GH*&GH)*&GG09&HG789H

STARRING...................................................................

CEDRICK BERRY.....................................NIGGER #1
JOHN ROMERO.......................................NIGGER #2
CEASER IVAN.......................................SPIC #1
ALSEANDRA MANRIQUE................................SPIC #2 AND 3
SARAH TEFT........................................NIGGER #3
MAYA ANGELOU......................................GIANT SPACE NIGGER TURD TENTACLE MONSTER
FRANK STALLONE....................................LITTLE AWAKE BABY
DON DARYL.........................................LITTLE SLEEPING BABY
RICHARD PRYOR.....................................THE NIGGER
BABY CAKES MCGEE..................................NATILIE MCDERMOTT
"SISTER" JOE JOHNSON.............................."BROTHER" LOUIE SEKAH
BABOMIMI ALAKADILILY.............................."TECH SUPPORT"
BAM TIDDLY........................................JACK EAGLE

SPECIAL THANS...........................................................

ALL THE PEE

That forest sure is a pain in the keester ain't it? We'll get 'er. I know one day....................... we'll get 'er..............................................................................lol

I read every word

Garfield
01-27-2013, 12:15 AM
lol me too!

Garfield
01-27-2013, 12:16 AM
:rolleyes:

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 12:19 AM
lol me too!lol I enjoyed it

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:16 AM
that's one of the ones where the damn plot never goes anywhere

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:24 AM
I'd read more

reading that was the best part of my day

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:30 AM
I plan on doing this forever even gonna make up words for some watch

frio walad rukiloio macbargin . frooop? wednopo fr tk dolo. dfghjiklolo pondin we vcfrt hiu gloo vinpop.frt ty ahsd wer turturtur awq qui quiop dipe Dipe. frrrrrrrrtttttttt.

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:32 AM
gonna develop my own language for universal enjoyment of my words so they don't get completely jumbled up in translation like the bible, they actually think there is someone in the sky when the original bible was just fart jokes no religion at all but people are crazy

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:32 AM
good shit

thanks for being you

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:36 AM
gonna develop my own language for universal enjoyment of my words so they don't get completely jumbled up in translation like the bible, they actually think there is someone in the sky when the original bible was just fart jokes no religion at all but people are crazylol

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:36 AM
you're welcome