PDA

View Full Version : lets talk about how we feel about lisa killing herself on cam

timmy
01-26-2013, 09:41 PM
what effect would this have on you?
personally i would think phew no more having to listen to her talk nonsensical garbage:bird:

Lexi Persimmons
01-26-2013, 09:45 PM
I would like to see her get pluked out of the surf by a great white.

syncan aka ken post jr
01-26-2013, 09:48 PM
lisa is not going to kill herself tim,it's called a cry for help and instead of being a fucking jerk to her, why don't you help her i mean you are both part aboriginal, crickey tim, as the great australian hero crocodile hunter dundee once said now this is a knife right before he got eaten by a wild pack of kangroo's and stingrays

Lexi Persimmons
01-26-2013, 09:55 PM
Tim, drive down to Victoria and give lisa some balls deep.

syncan aka ken post jr
01-26-2013, 10:01 PM
a rape/murder make it look like a suicide does not seem out of the question here tim

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 10:03 PM
murder first

steveyos
01-26-2013, 10:30 PM
dp mad as all duck

blumpkin blownuts
01-26-2013, 10:35 PM
phenobarb
whisky or vodka
baggie taped around head

i wonder if the angles will come for you and cam with us i wanna see some hot hairy angel snatch

steveyos
01-26-2013, 10:38 PM
ew kid

Camoron
01-26-2013, 10:38 PM
tim youneed to fuck lisa, you need to do this tim

Camoron
01-26-2013, 10:39 PM
peer pressure

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 10:46 PM
phenobarb
whisky or vodka
baggie taped around head

i wonder if the angles will come for you and cam with us i wanna see some hot hairy angel snatchlol

no those who hold attachments to this life will drag me back to hell like they did on xmas

and now I'm home and have an attachment to my cat... so unless I could bring myself to kill my cat, which I never could, I have to live to make her happy because it's the only joy I can make in this life.... give a cat a good life.

God must love that cat, I know I do.

I read once on a poster that cats are angels without wings and I thought "yeah".

Camoron
01-26-2013, 10:48 PM
please dont call it xmas his name was Christ not X and he deid so that you could fuck your babysitter which otherwise owuld be a mortal sin all you have to do is repent and be saved. amen.

syncan aka ken post jr
01-26-2013, 10:49 PM
lisa how do you get money if you don't work

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 10:53 PM
I track down idiot guys in forums who piss me off and who carry on about having money, I go to their house when they are sleeping and use my ninja skills to break in, they are never as rich as they claim and have poor security systems... I then bludgeon them to death and take any money I can find.

Repeat the process as necessary.

syncan aka ken post jr
01-26-2013, 10:54 PM
lisa i'm trying to be real with you, i'm trying to be your friend.

timmy
01-26-2013, 11:07 PM
a rape/murder make it look like a suicide does not seem out of the question here tim

thats easy, since shes a loner and all, no one will know she was with someone since nobody visists her.
firstly to make it look like a suicide all you gotta do is lock every window leaving no prints, lock the door on the way out, make it completely inaccessible from the outside, leave nothing obvious.

the cops will come in, realize everything is locked, then uhh they just call it a day and say its suicide.
so what do you say DP

timmy
01-26-2013, 11:07 PM
using that method i mean you can literally just stab someone in the throat leave no prints and they will probably not even do a thourough autopsy

blumpkin blownuts
01-26-2013, 11:08 PM
leave a note where someone will see after-the-fact that they can take care of the cat for you once your carcass turns up
if you take awhile to be found, the cat will use you for nourishment.
thats why dogs are better they don't eat the dead, they yell and howl until someone breaks in to shut him up & dicoveres you

syncan aka ken post jr
01-26-2013, 11:16 PM
think of all the +rep you will get if u murder lisa

timmy
01-26-2013, 11:17 PM
think of all the +rep you will get if u murder lisa

:tarantino:

blumpkin blownuts
01-26-2013, 11:24 PM
she'll fight back and put your blood at the scene

sex with dead people
01-26-2013, 11:31 PM
:tarantino:

What would cablejoe do in this situation?

timmy
01-26-2013, 11:36 PM
what would oj simpson do?

timmy
01-26-2013, 11:36 PM
wwojd?

sex with dead people
01-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Kill some nigger lovin bitch.

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 11:51 PM
leave a note where someone will see after-the-fact that they can take care of the cat for you once your carcass turns up
if you take awhile to be found, the cat will use you for nourishment.
thats why dogs are better they don't eat the dead, they yell and howl until someone breaks in to shut him up & dicoveres youI'm ok with my cat eating me when I die

I got her when she was 5 years old, she used to belong to an old lady who died and rumour is She was found with Jazz (my cat) eating her corpse... they were going to destroy the cat which is what they usually do but that old lady's daughter wouldn't let them because she knew how much her mother loved that cat... she put an ad in the paper for someone to take Jazz and look after her because she couldn't look after her and she offered money to do so... no-one rang.... my old cat Manson had been killed 2 weeks before and the whole neighbourhood heard me wailing for days... so the neighbours that helped me bury my cat came to me and told me about Jazz, I rang the deceased lady's daughter and I went to go pick up Jazz, Jazz was locked in a bathroom, on tranquilizers and so fat that her stomach touched the ground when she walked... I took Jazz and refused the money.... I got Jazz off the tranquilizers and just with proper care she lost the weight naturally, 10 years later she is still happy and healthy, she got a new owner and I got a new cat... I like to think that the old lady who passed away took my old cat who passed away with her, so that we did like a swapsies but that is just a wish.

They usually destroy the cat as in put it down in that situation unless someone is desperate for the cat to be kept alive.

Camoron
01-26-2013, 11:51 PM
I track down idiot guys in forums who piss me off and who carry on about having money, I go to their house when they are sleeping and use my ninja skills to break in, they are never as rich as they claim and have poor security systems... I then bludgeon them to death and take any money I can find.

Repeat the process as necessary.
ltos of rich guys posting on eminem fan forums eh

Camoron
01-26-2013, 11:52 PM
thats easy, since shes a loner and all, no one will know she was with someone since nobody visists her.
firstly to make it look like a suicide all you gotta do is lock every window leaving no prints, lock the door on the way out, make it completely inaccessible from the outside, leave nothing obvious.

the cops will come in, realize everything is locked, then uhh they just call it a day and say its suicide.
so what do you say DP
and what will you do about the semen you leave in her pussy tim

Camoron
01-26-2013, 11:53 PM
they can detect vaginal scarring or whatever and tehy'll know she was raped especially since your dick is crooked it will leave some incriminating crooked pussy scars even if you leave no genetic evidence they will know it was you base don that

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 11:54 PM
she'll fight back and put your blood at the sceneno question

I'll kick that kid's ass, put him in my large freezer and feed him to my cat

won't have to buy cat food for a year

Camoron
01-26-2013, 11:54 PM
oyu need to dissolve her body in a barerl of acid like the snowtown murders tim

JujiDrool
01-26-2013, 11:55 PM
ltos of rich guys posting on eminem fan forums ehjust one that I can think of

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:19 AM
no question

I'll kick that kid's ass, put him in my large freezer and feed him to my cat

won't have to buy cat food for a week

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:28 AM
I'm probably going to get married instead of killing myself

some would say it's the same thing

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:38 AM
it is if it's the guy who just have you aids

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:39 AM
gave

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:43 AM
I tried to catch crack aids off him but it didn't work

so I'll just marry him instead

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:48 AM
this is my husband he does crack and have aids and I'm doing my duty as a female to only make whoopie with the worst males so the best ones die out and eventually all males are just horrible and then females will be happy cause no one will ever hold a door for them or not throw them into a volcano

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:55 AM
no

he was sad when I left him and he got clean

and he'll come and take me away from my wretched life... then he'll probably take up crack again and then I'll be really fucked

but I can't be anymore fucked than now so....

I'll love him if he stays good

if not I'll text you from King's Cross where I'll be selling me and my cat's ass as a double pussy special for a sandwhich

I don't know... I won't be packing up overnight

he has to come here first and then we'll figure out what to do

I can't figure it out by myself, everything is too fucked

I'll die anyway eventually you know

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Before I sleep I just want to say there was a lot I loved about him before he got carried away with ice

He was kind, caring, smart, generous, just wanted to do things for me to make me happy, gentle, not sleazy, cute, non judgemental, wanted to make sure I was ok.... lots of things that originally had me attracted to him... of course I was angry and hurt when he changed and was caught up in a cycle of taking shit but I can see the guy I started to fall for returning to himself and as long as it's true and he has given up that shit for me, and I'll know if he has or hasn't, and is honest with me then I'll give it another go because me having actual feelings for a guy I meet IRL is far and few between, so I want to see what happens.... until he's here though he's still my x, for all I know he may never come here and all this is just another chapter in my misadventures

steveyos
01-27-2013, 07:19 AM
that gives it some hope that he used to be good sometimes that happen but the devil May already have the boy soul......you have to be prepare for handling anything and be Strong, throw babies at him if necessary

no really I can't relate because I've yet to meet a human who has any type of effect on me at all I really think I'm an advanced species like I'm human but my family tree was hit by a floating piece of space dna and it developed undetected for a long years and has become unlocked with me

steveyos
01-27-2013, 07:19 AM
now that is text

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 03:38 PM
that gives it some hope that he used to be good sometimes that happen but the devil May already have the boy soul......you have to be prepare for handling anything and be Strong, throw babies at him if necessary

no really I can't relate because I've yet to meet a human who has any type of effect on me at all I really think I'm an advanced species like I'm human but my family tree was hit by a floating piece of space dna and it developed undetected for a long years and has become unlocked with melol @ throw babies @ him

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 03:43 PM
well god speed to you, i think it's a rash decision but i don't know your situation well enough
we've only gotten to see lisa the broken woman here, i suspect there is someone better inside you, biding her time and waiting for the all-clear, should it ever come

steveyos
01-27-2013, 04:49 PM
you people are all so gay I hate it

timmy
01-27-2013, 04:52 PM
:imgay:

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 07:37 PM
well god speed to you, i think it's a rash decision but i don't know your situation well enough
we've only gotten to see lisa the broken woman here, i suspect there is someone better inside you, biding her time and waiting for the all-clear, should it ever come

you people are all so gay I hate it

Bob has officially joined team lisa.

timmy
01-27-2013, 07:39 PM
its been months since ive sucked a dick

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 07:55 PM
That's your problem not mine.

maks
01-27-2013, 08:14 PM
why are all of our heroin addicts clump sympathizers

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 09:11 PM
Bob has officially joined team lisa.beats being a part of whatever retard team you think you're in

the obsessed with Lisa but Lisa hates me team perhaps?

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 09:12 PM
why are all of our heroin addicts clump sympathizerswhy are all your posts about me?

You still in love with me or something?

You're not man enough for me to care anymore.

timmy
01-27-2013, 09:40 PM
lisa, the only reason why people talk about you and you get lots of attention is because youre a stupid fat attention seeking whore, you bring it to yourself and then you turn around and say "WHY YOU OBESSED WITH ME" but reality is you are a fucking fag and you make so much cries for attention its fucking pathetic

timmy
01-27-2013, 09:40 PM
the fact that you see kattention and then you complain about people giving you negative attention makes it even sadder

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 09:48 PM
Tim.

1. Go post more pictures of yourself crying on the internet

2. Go make more posts about me

3. Stop pming me

4. Stop sniffing my ass for attention.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 10:09 PM
what effect would this have on you?
personally i would think phew no more having to listen to her talk nonsensical garbage:bird:

anything bad that ever happens to you, just remember, you deserve it, because you are a garbage human being. You can't feel sorry for yourself anymore, just listen to that little voice telling you "I deserve this"

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 10:11 PM
that voice will always be there, think about it

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 10:14 PM
if there's supposed to be teams here consider me the guy that parachutes onto the field at the start of the ninth inning and doing whatever he can to disrupt the game

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Tim broke his foot before someone else did it for him

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:15 PM
if there's supposed to be teams here consider me the guy that parachutes onto the field at the start of the ninth inning and doing whatever he can to disrupt the gamelol

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 10:16 PM
i just wish the best for anyone who's trying to be better whether they make good decisions or good posts, or not

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 10:31 PM
why are all of our heroin addicts clump sympathizers

Idk but it's quite amusing.

beats being a part of whatever retard team you think you're in

the obsessed with Lisa but Lisa hates me team perhaps?

Not sure why you think anyone is obsessed with you for responding to your posts when your posting makes up about 25% of the posts made each day. Perhaps if you weren't such an emo attention whore, people would stop responding to you.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Idk but it's quite amusing.

Not sure why you think anyone is obsessed with you for responding to your posts when your posting makes up about 25% of the posts made each day. Perhaps if you weren't such an emo attention whore, people would stop responding to you.if my posts make up 25% of the posts each day that would be only because there are 4 losers posting here

however your maths is utterly retarded

meanwhile literally 99% of your posts are about me.

And that's a fact.

timmy
01-27-2013, 10:40 PM
anything bad that ever happens to you, just remember, you deserve it, because you are a garbage human being. You can't feel sorry for yourself anymore, just listen to that little voice telling you "I deserve this"
pushing trollies, living the deram

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm going to walmart tomorrow.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:50 PM
pushing trollies, living the deramYou don;t work at all and you still live with your mum

get a life

you do also not know what anyone else does for a living

but we all know you do nothing but bludge off your parents and you're well into your 20's

You don;t even measure up to half the man Plug Drugs is and these are facts.

timmy
01-27-2013, 10:53 PM
you dont work lisa you pay your rent with welfare

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:56 PM
Tim, I had my own place and job at 16

I have 17 years of working history and 2 university degrees

you are well into your 20's, still live with your parents and have never had a job

you did a Tafe course and that's it

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:57 PM
Timothy Abreau

timmy
01-27-2013, 11:00 PM
welfare recipient

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 11:06 PM
me = tax payer

you = bludging off your mummy and daddy and never paid a cent of tax in your life

me = an actual life

you = pathetic

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 11:07 PM
me = a pepper

he = a pepper

she = a pepper

you = a pepper, too?

timmy
01-27-2013, 11:11 PM
coke = better

pepsi = worse

coke = flavor

pepsi = turd

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 11:15 PM
LOL

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 11:15 PM
can't believe i'm posting like this
i'm never drinking 6 diet pepsi-cola's right before bed ever again

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 11:25 PM
no sleep cola

Desolation
01-28-2013, 03:02 AM
one of us is killing ourselves on cam, its only a matter of time. Somebody will get fed up with all the verbal harassment and just end it on tinychat.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 03:11 AM
one of us is killing ourselves on cam, its only a matter of time. Somebody will get fed up with all the verbal harassment and just end it on tinychat.get a life douche

timmy
01-28-2013, 03:33 AM
one of us is killing ourselves on cam, its only a matter of time. Somebody will get fed up with all the verbal harassment and just end it on tinychat.

if in some freak accident my entire direct family dies i will have no reason not to kill myself on cam

timmy
01-28-2013, 03:34 AM
why would someone kill their self if theyre going to hurt the fuck outta their family by doing so thats pretty selfish if you ask me:emo:

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 03:37 AM
maybe your family might give a shit you spoilt douche

you have such a sheltered life

timmy
01-28-2013, 03:38 AM
spoilt? you mean spoiled.
my parents actually love me, and suicide is a very selfish thing.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 03:40 AM
not everyone is as wrapped in cotton wool by their family as you tim

timmy
01-28-2013, 03:41 AM
i would take a bullet for either of my parents, can you say teh same about yours?

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 03:42 AM
no tim

the word is spoilt, not spoiled

and good for you

maybe one day you will move out, get your own life and a family where you are the adult

but no-one is holding their breath

your family hasn't taught you independence

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 03:43 AM
i would take a bullet for either of my parents, can you say teh same about yours?Nope.

You proud you still live like a child as an adult?

timmy
01-28-2013, 03:47 AM
i guess you could say my life is more comfortable than yours, behead yourself on cam.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 03:50 AM
I wouldn;t say that

I'd say yours is more pathetic and you've done literally nothing with it

and don't have to because your mummy and daddy will look after you forever hey?

How old are you again Tim? Older than 23?

I've met 15 year olds with more life experience than you and who have done more with their lives.

Hell I had done more than you by the age of 16

timmy
01-28-2013, 04:53 AM
wait wait you came from a whole generation back, when houses were a fraction of what they cost now. if they still cost 50k for a 4 bedroom house in outer sydney i would have one already.
you dont have a very open mind, youre arrogant and ignorant and gross.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 05:08 AM
wait wait you came from a whole generation back, when houses were a fraction of what they cost now. if they still cost 50k for a 4 bedroom house in outer sydney i would have one already.
you dont have a very open mind, youre arrogant and ignorant and gross.um no you fucking moron

I'm 10 years older than you, not a generation

houses haven't been that cheap since your parents were kids

and why is it every other adult I know has managed to make their own way in life and you haven't?

Like I said, I know 15 year olds that have done more with their lives and have more life experience than you

it's called "growing up" and has nothing to do with the price of houses

how do you think you'll ever get a house anyway? You've never had a job, hoping your mummy and daddy will buy you one?

Or will you just live with them until you're how old exactly?

Pathetic Tim. Get an actual life before you attempt you degrade anyone else's

because frankly your is one of the most pathetic for an adult I've ever seen.... and yet you have no excuse because as you claim you haven't even had it tough.

You're just lazy and pathetic and sponge off your parents and that is literally all there is to you.

I have absolutely no respect for someone like you, none at all.

I have respect for people who make their own way in life, not people like you who don't even know what it means to stand on your own two feet.

get a job, get your own place and pay tax and rent like everyone else, just pathetic.

timmy
01-28-2013, 05:11 AM
arent you in your 50s?

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 05:16 AM
when I was 23 I was going to university, working a job, engaged and living with my fiance

what do you do again Tim? done TAFE short course and that's it.

I was born in 1979

I'm 10 years older than you, are you really that infantile?

Do you think you're 13 years old or something tim? You act like it.

maks
01-28-2013, 06:02 AM
arent you in your 50s?

she wishes she could pass for 50

steveyos
01-28-2013, 06:09 AM
TAFE

steveyos
01-28-2013, 06:09 AM
need pronoun to pink up some TAFE tbh

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 06:22 AM
TAFETAFE is what australians do when they are too stupid to get into university

steveyos
01-28-2013, 06:25 AM
idk what ant of that is itt just sound funny

blumpkin blownuts
01-28-2013, 12:17 PM
butt full of tafeworms

maks
01-28-2013, 03:16 PM
meth ages woman like dogs age

NOT EVEN ONCE

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 04:02 PM
butt full of tafewormsTim's hole

sex with dead people
01-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Begging for sex on dating sites is what aussie women do when they're insane and too ugly to find a sex partner the normal way.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 04:29 PM
nah

I have a profile on a dating site that whenever I log in has hundreds of messages of interest

and I don't even have a pic up

so what I do is go through them, delete any that don't have a pic because there is so many messages that I don't have time for that shit, show me the goods or forget it

then I delete any guys that are ugly... that is where you would get deleted

then I go through and superficially start with the hottest guy

then I fuck them

and that's how a dating site works for me

mind you I haven't logged onto in months

my x met me at a bus stop in Sydney... it was like he emerged from the crowd, walked straight up to me and asked me if I wanted to go to his place for coffee or whatever I like

at first I said "no"

then he kept talking to me

then I looked him up and down, decided he was cute and said, "pot"

he said "no problem, I live a block away from here"

I went to his place, he gave me a massage and I fucked him

then he wanted to marry me

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 04:55 PM
and because I had just got out of RPA (hospital) from my brother bashing me I was covered in all these sticker like things from where I had been put through a scanner or something and and these other more bandaid like ones where I had all the plugs and monitors in me

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 04:56 PM
and it was xmas day

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 04:56 PM
and he gave me a really nice bottle of perfume

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:02 PM
she's not ugly

maks
12-10-2013, 03:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YSZimYO.jpg