PDA

View Full Version : Morbidly depressed

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 03:54 AM
and waiting for my x

he got clean and is going to come help me pack up my shitty life in boxes.

Only attachment to my life I have is my cat.

Family dead to me. No support network, my mum even stole and ruined my shrink.

Only person to actually help me here is my local GP, doubled my dose of Cymbalta and gave me 3 boxes.

Morbidly depressed, waiting for my x, put my life in boxes, take my cat with me.

More than 15 years of good rental history ruined.

2 university degrees can't use when morbidly depressed.

I either wait for my x and go marry him or wait until I die and my cat eats my face and gets put down. My Life has abandoned me.

I will love him but I hold little hope as I know that anything that can go wrong will and my head is already under water.

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:53 AM
how did he clean up in literally one day and when did you even meet him

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 11:07 AM
Gave this thread 5 yellow boxes.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 03:32 PM
how did he clean up in literally one day and when did you even meet himI met him on xmas after I got out of hospital after my brother bashing me

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 03:34 PM
he says he stopped using the day I left

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 03:37 PM
So an active addict is going to move in with someone who just kicked.

You will always feel empty and underperforming at life as an active drug user.
As a recovering addict you're STILL going to feel that way too, but not as often, and further bewteen. Then when you have enough recovery under your belt to systemize it to all aspects of life, you will conquer your doubts and inadequacies more easily than taking out a load of garbage is.

Someday I'm going to get there.

I just got done doing some 12-step working with my sponsor this past 1-2 hours and am feeling hopeful and happy again.

You said you were in the program once. Had you hit your bottom, or do you need to fall further still before you're ready to start living & even enjoying life on life's terms?

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:30 PM
ya'll fell empty and no performance because that's reality, I smoke weed non stop and I DO THINGS WITH MY LIFE I ABOLISH GISH'S AND DUCK EVERY ASIAN GIRL I SEE. YA'LL NEED TO WAKE UP AND SAN YOUR HANDS AND THEN YOU HOW GERRY GROW GARDEN ROSIE

JujiDrool
So an active addict is going to move in with someone who just kicked.

You will always feel empty and underperforming at life as an active drug user.
As a recovering addict you're STILL going to feel that way too, but not as often, and further bewteen. Then when you have enough recovery under your belt to systemize it to all aspects of life, you will conquer your doubts and inadequacies more easily than taking out a load of garbage is.

Someday I'm going to get there.

I just got done doing some 12-step working with my sponsor this past 1-2 hours and am feeling hopeful and happy again.

You said you were in the program once. Had you hit your bottom, or do you need to fall further still before you're ready to start living & even enjoying life on life's terms?uh yeeeeeeeeeeah

I did A.A and N.A when I was 18

I'm 33 and not an active addict

don't project your own drug woes and battles onto me bob

steveyos
this generic shit

blumpkin blownuts
01-28-2013, 12:45 PM
you do realize marijuana's a drug

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 03:47 PM
you do realize marijuana's a drugyeah and you do realise I'm not even smoking it right?

Your drug problems are not mine.

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:10 PM
yeah and you do realise I'm not even smoking it right?

Your drug problems is ain't mine.

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:11 PM
I smoke weed every day but I'm gonna run out I'm trying to get sexy before that happens so I can get free weed simply by bending over,I'll only have to do it once

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 09:54 PM
I met him on xmas after I got out of hospital after my brother bashing me

he sounds like a really cool guy