PDA

View Full Version : I just solved all the world's problems in one post

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 06:45 AM
Drugs: make drugs legal, however require that in order to use them, you have to take a class on their safe use and be well informed on their risks and benefits.

Gays and Free Sexuality: Tolerate gays because what another person believes is up to them, not you. Tolerate "free love" and let everyone have sex with whomever they want, and make an effort to be open about love and give it freely to other people as much as you can. However, society should then strongly encourage that everyone gets checked for STDs every 6 months or so for posterity; in time STDs will be permanently eradicated. Give all girls birth control if they want it.

Religion: Be open minded. Have a religion if you want, but don't push it on other people. And don't view all other religions as false or wrong, because no one can know if a religion is correct with absolute certainty.

Third World Countries: once we are organized with open communication between all people, we will be able to help the less fortunate - we lend our legitimate aid to third world countries who are struggling, and here is what's key: We do NOT exploit them, or try to capitalize on their resources.. And we don't merely just give them food/shelter/etc, we educate them on how to be able to take care of themselves. With third world regions run by warlords/dictators/tyrants, or regions with inhumane activities occurring, we take a defensive economic strategy, and offer them our business only if they can meet global humanitarian standards - and offer them more than competitors for exports if they are willing to meet those humanitarian standards.

Government: If all world crisis is miraculously averted, the government will have no enemy left to worry about, and the people themselves will be seen as the enemy - resulting in a police state. Therefore, we need our own government to be crippled in a sense, very slow moving, and less powerful than it is. With drugs no longer being illegal, the rate of violent crime will drop immensely, and we can downgrade the strength of police forces while upgrading the strength of things like fire departments and rescue workers.

Drama: Stop it. Mind your own business. Like your mother told you "if you don't have anything nice [constructive] to say, don't say anything at all"..

Posterity: Keep future generations in mind

Medicine: The current medical system is dangerously broken; the medical industry is something in particular that needs a complete reformation. It should be a requirement that all doctors know everything there is to know about a medication they are prescribing BEFORE they prescribe it - they NEED to know the drug's mechanism of action, its interactions, its side effects, the risks.. they should even be required to know the molecular structure of ANY medicine they prescribe. No more pharmaceutical companies persuading doctors to prescribe drugs for the sake of making money. There also needs to be a system in place for checking doctors to make sure there is no malpractice. Someone needs to be checking up on them - just because they have doctorates does not mean they are gods immune to human error.

Racism: Stop it.

Education: The money you put into education will return to you at an exponential rate -- this is true not only for individuals, but also the government. If the government puts more money into better education (I mean the quality of the education), and people themselves start respecting education and invest their personal time (not their money, let the government pay for it) into it, the exponential rates of increased knowledge/awareness/information in the world will compound, and we'll be omniscient energy beings before we know it.

The Internet: All non-personal information should be readily available and well organized; the internet's culture is dying because sites that were founded upon posterity were replaced with sites that had an agenda of doing whatever it takes to make money. We can pretty much toss all of yahoo answers and the like, so we quit breeding misinformation. If you don't know what you're talking about don't pretend to.

Willpower: "if its so easy, why aren't we doing it?" because you AREN'T FUCKING DOING IT. Apathy, selfishness, the wrong attitude, i don't understand why we don't all just snap our fingers and fix everything. Maybe we need to get all world leaders and politicians in a room together, and have them all take 100mg of MDMA each. Everyone's moving so fucking sloooowww, let go of all the lies you tell yourself and move on. Individual 'superiority' is only ever circumstantial at best, so dissolve your ego - or keep it insomuch as you have to to defend yourself

there I solved all the world's problems i'm a genius

steveyos
01-27-2013, 07:12 AM
this forum really makes me happy to be me

Garfield
01-27-2013, 09:05 AM
How meth did you smoke plugdrugs?

steveyos
01-27-2013, 09:08 AM
not enough

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 10:27 AM
lots of speed and OC
but everything i said made sense, refute it please, help me, i need fresh critcism for me to feed upon

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 10:50 AM
you teach me and ill teach yooou
pooooooo kkkaaaaay moooooonnnnnnnnnn

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 10:56 AM
I thought this thread would be about you getting lisa to leave once and for all.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:02 AM
whats hard to understand

drugs legal + educating on safe drug use = no more criminal organizations and a greatly reduced number of overdoses and drug-related health problems

no more drug-related criminals = smaller police force

smaller police force = your rights as an individual go a lot farther

sex being widely and openly tolerated + cheap periodic STD tests = eradication of sexually transmitted diseases; we'd be able to track the path of STD transmission and stop them from spreading

better doctors who take an informed & involved approach to their job + a check and balances system to watch over doctors = less deaths from malpractice....
Do you have any idea how many people die from malpractice every year? Doctors are wreckless and clueless

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:06 AM
Its these outdated Morals themselves that are causing the very issues they seek to mitigate..

we're running in circles

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:38 AM
its easy not to care and pretend like this is cliche corny bullshit, but thats the attitude that allows for all the bullshit to carry on.

I mean, let's get down to the real reason why those morals exist:
Sex among single young adults is considered "evil" by society because people who don't get to have sex are jealous and envious so they have to drag other people down with them. It makes them angry to see people living a life full of amazing sex, and that their lives are filled with incredible orgies and unbelievable amounts of sexual pleasure -- they compare this to their own life that is agonizingly lonely because they missed out on sex, and so they spoil the fun for everyone.

People against drug use consider drugs 'evil' because they fantasize about having control and power over others, and drugs allow the user to be able to feel content without the approval of others. In secret, anti-drug preachers anally crave what they've built up in their mind as "Ultimate Revenge" against the people they hated when they were younger, by dominating them - making them feel hopeless and miserable, and convincing them that working in poverty is their only option in life and they are forever going to be inferior compared to their bosses.

The medical system is broken because of the people who work in it are bad people. Doctors have massive egos and don't give themselves reality checks, they think they know everything.. And the nurses in mental health wards get off on having such power and control over the patients; reducing men by making them believe they are pathetic, useless, deformed, and handicapped gives nurses extreme pleasure, like in that movie One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest... At night, the nurses masturbate while thinking of putting a collar and leash on a mental patient who is stripped naked, and then urinating on him

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 11:39 AM
The problem with legalizing drugs is everyone gets addicted to certain things. You never know what you're going to be addicted to or when it happens until it is far too late. Once that happens you can't go back to something "you're not addicted to" or even alcohol because it's just going to become a substitute and soon enough a substitute addiction.
Stopping drug enforcement will just put that many more addicts on the streets and who can't support their habit, not even by dealing now, so they're going to rob more people & property so they can buy more of this one thing they must have at all costs.

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 11:41 AM
its easy not to care and pretend like this is cliche corny bullshit, but thats the attitude that allows for all the bullshit to carry on.

Sex among single young adults is considered "evil" by society because people who don't get to have sex are jealous and envious so they have to drag other people down with them. It makes them angry to see people living a life full of amazing sex, and that their lives are filled with incredible orgies and unbelievable amounts of sexual pleasure -- they compare this to their own life that is agonizingly lonely because they missed out on sex, and so they spoil the fun for everyone.

People against drug use consider drugs 'evil' because they fantasize about having control and power over others, and in secret they anally crave what they've built up in their mind as "Ultimate Revenge" against the people they hate by dominating them - making them feel hopeless and miserable, and convincing them that working in poverty is their only option in life and they are forever going to be inferior over their bosses.

The medical system is broken because of the people who work in it are bad people. Doctors have massive egos and don't give themselves reality checks, they think they know everything.. And the nurses in mental health wards get off on having such power and control over the patients; reducing men by making them believe they are pathetic, useless, deformed, and handicapped gives nurses extreme pleasure, like in that movie One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest... At night, the nurses masturbate while thinking of putting a collar and leash on a man and urinating on him

I have my serious doubts laws are made and enforced because people are jealous over each other for having fun. If people were known to indulge in reckless abandon without it causing problems for themselves or others close to them, then there would be no moral backlash.

Reading is fun, travelling, skiing, fishing, hiking, even hunting, and there's little-to-no moral backlash towards any of these activities.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:44 AM
Everything that "normal" right-wing moralists due is a means to an end. All they really want is power

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 11:45 AM
Most crusading right-wing moralists are trying to either hide or amend for their own moral failings. Rush Limbaugh, Ted Haggerty, the list is near infinite. Keeping society healthy, productive and crime-free is a bipartisan issue. Unfortunately, it currently plays into the hands of those moralists who think self-destructive pleasure should only be for them because they can supposedly control it themselves while the general rabble cannot and must be controlled.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:47 AM
The problem with legalizing drugs is everyone gets addicted to certain things. You never know what you're going to be addicted to or when it happens until it is far too late. Once that happens you can't go back to something "you're not addicted to" or even alcohol because it's just going to become a substitute and soon enough a substitute addiction.
Stopping drug enforcement will just put that many more addicts on the streets and who can't support their habit, not even by dealing now, so they're going to rob more people & property so they can buy more of this one thing they must have at all costs.
A system could be devised that prevents addiction. Say, you wanted to use opiates recreationally. First, you'd have to take a class on safe use. Then, you'd have to go to a designated recreational drug center where they keep tabs on how much you're taking, and give you fair warning when they think you're approaching "addiction".
A person with the right willpower can use opiates recreationally only once a week or a few times a month, and not feel addicted. "Addiction" happens when people use drugs to fill in the broken parts of their real life.
When I first started using opiates, I had a bottle of tylenol 3 with codeine. I was 13, and loving life. I didn't find it difficult to only take it once in a while; in fact that bottle of 30 t3s lasted me 3-4 months

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 11:51 AM
give you fair warning when they think you're approaching "addiction".

"Sir, I think you've had enough"
My wife left me and some junky nurse stepped on my last dose. Gimme another.
"Sir, I think you need to go sleep it off"
(Pulls gun) I think you need to give me my hit or I can just take it from someone else.

"Addiction" happens when people use drugs to fill in the broken parts of their real life.
Habitual usage happens when people use drugs to fill the broken parts in their life, specifically in their spirituality. There is no magic number when habit become addiction. Just like there's no magic age for havign healthy consenual sex - it lies above an unknown boundary and for everybody those boundaries are different.

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 11:53 AM
how do we solve the problem of you posting here

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 11:54 AM
I used opium infrequently in college, then stopped for years. Then went back on, a few times a month, a few times a week, etc.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Most crusading right-wing moralists are trying to either hide or amend for their own moral failings. Rush Limbaugh, Ted Haggerty, the list is near infinite. Keeping society healthy, productive and crime-free is a bipartisan issue. Unfortunately, it currently plays into the hands of those moralists who think self-destructive pleasure should only be for them because they can supposedly control it themselves while the general rabble cannot and must be controlled.

if you dig into their unconscious and deduce what their real motives must be, what they really want is to view themselves as superior to others. They don't like gays because they think that gays are flaunting their sexuality to them as some sort of ego-challenge; right wing moralists have this complex in their mind that gay people are gay out of some desire to challenge traditional morals..
Right wing moralists view traditional morals as the source of their superiority. They like the playing field of being phony and manipulative and convincing people that their lies are true

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:57 AM

i didn't sleep last night, i'm rambling. no one's forcing you to reply to me, just ignore me and dismiss me as using pseudopsychology to feel like i'm better than everyone. That's what i'd do anyways, viewing myself in third person

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 11:57 AM
FUCK the pharmaceutacal companeies lol. They want pb[]b[money[/b] """ "" """ """""" unlike my French natural Chinese medicine Le Magnifique Bonjour Chang jchong ching

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Right wing moralists don't actually feel love. They only "care" about others insomuch as it is beneficial to them

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 11:58 AM
i didn't sleep last night, i'm rambling. no one's forcing you to reply to me, just ignore me and dismiss me as using pseudopsychology to feel like i'm better than everyone. That's what i'd do anyways, viewing myself in third person

i want u to seek psychatric and medical help but frist im goeing to own u bitch

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 11:59 AM
if you dig into their unconscious and deduce what their real motives must be, what they really want is to view themselves as superior to others. They don't like gays because they think that gays are flaunting their sexuality to them as some sort of ego-challenge; right wing moralists have this complex in their mind that gay people are gay out of some desire to challenge traditional morals..
Right wing moralists view traditional morals as the source of their superiority. They like the playing field of being phony and manipulative and convincing people that their lies are true

Sounds like me when I was still denying I was powerless over my addicition.
"I'm too smart to not be able to stay off for X days"
"I'm too wealthy & connected to have to steal to score (even though mommy and daddy still provide my shelter and food)"
"I'm not some hopeless dropout or nut who can't control myself, if i really wanted to"
"I'm too sneaky to get caught even though a malicious seller could compromise me and my high-level gov't work"

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Left wing moralists think that because they care about everything's well-being (animals, gays, the ozone layer, whatever) that they possess a superior system of morals, and that makes right-wing moralists primitive; its their way of coping with the fact that they want everything for free, they are lazy, and think that other people should have to wipe their ass for them.
They are spoiled whiners.

But everyone needs an ego -- its the only way for the average adult mind to motivate itself

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 12:02 PM
All the left-wing upbringing in the world didn't convince me that I'm not above the law, that I'm not some special high-morals junky despite being a manipulator, exploiter, conman, impaired driver, liar, etc

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Stage 1: Experimentation
Stage 2: Regular Use
Stage 3: Risky Use/Abuse
Stage 4: Drug Addiction and Dependency
Stage 5: posting on a foram built for a now long dead website about how ho chimp mihn was actualy a monkeye in disguise

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Left wing moralists think that because they care about everything's well-being (animals, gays, the ozone layer, whatever) that they possess a superior system of morals, and that makes right-wing moralists primitive; its their way of coping with the fact that they want everything for free, they are lazy, and think that other people should have to wipe their ass for them.
They are spoiled whiners.

But everyone needs an ego -- its the only way for the average adult mind to motivate itself

Maybe left-wing moralists don't just pretend to care but actually care? It's easy to develop a superiority complex when science, religion, and reality all have an inherent leftward bias.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:05 PM
"I'm too wealthy & connected to have to steal to score (even though mommy and daddy still provide my shelter and food)"
"I'm not some hopeless dropout or nut who can't control myself, if i really wanted to"
"I'm too sneaky to get caught even though a malicious seller could compromise me and my high-level gov't work"
the thing is, when things are going good in my life and i have a girlfriend and am getting my pee pee sucked on and whatnot, i literally have no problem using opiates sparingly. Because I am content with life, and opiates are just something entertaining to do once every few weeks.

People who are anti-drug don't like a person who uses drugs because they won't defer to their sense of social superiority. They realize that they are socially powerless over a drug user, and this scares them, so they reject the drug user and make him an outcast. But they don't admit this, instead they blame it on the perceived 'dangers of drug use', when the real dangers of drug use come from people exiling drug users, causing them mental health problems.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:09 PM
right wing moralists view friends as a means to an end... if a friend becomes a drug user, he no longer has anything to offer the RW moralist, so the RW moralist abandons the drug user.

Left wing moralists are looking for someone who will love them more than the LW moralist gives love in return, and then devise a way to make sure that person can never leave them.. this sort of commitment the LW moralist demands scares off potential partners. The potential partners perceive their 'clinginess' as a sign that they are weak and have to leech off another person

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:10 PM
people who believe in real love understand that two minds working together that love each other are many times more powerful than one mind trying to work alone

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 12:17 PM
the thing is, when things are going good in my life and i have a girlfriend and am getting my pee pee sucked on and whatnot, i literally have no problem using opiates sparingly. Because I am content with life, and opiates are just something entertaining to do once every few weeks.

People who are anti-drug don't like a person who uses drugs because they won't defer to their sense of social superiority. They realize that they are socially powerless over a drug user, and this scares them, so they reject the drug user and make him an outcast. But they don't admit this, instead they blame it on the perceived 'dangers of drug use', when the real dangers of drug use come from people exiling drug users, causing them mental health problems.

What's socially superior about being a drug user? Being able to hide from your pain for awhile, whereas non-users simply have to draw themselves up and face resentments and discontent as it comes? Having some special way of drug-induced thinking
from a tablet or smoke instead of deep spiritualism and meditation?

What can you do on drugs to be a better person, to entitle yourself to some "social superiority", which can't be done without drugs?

The real reasons people tend to avoid drug users should be taken on a case by case basis.
If my livelihood depended on who was a drug-user or not, I'd obviously have to defer to the statistics about drug users. A percentage of them become addicts, and skip work and lose efficacy at their job. A few of the addicts will even steal from me to get high.

How does your g/f feel that you don't need drugs as often when shes with you, because she's such a good substitute for a chemical? If that makes her proud for either her or you, then good on her.

Does your family feel you're a better person on drugs? Can they communicate with you better?

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:18 PM
in my mind, it seems that there are two types of moralists that can be identified based on their relationship with a sexual partner..
Male Left Wing Moralists are subconsciously whipped into obedience by their female spouses, because on the inside, LW moralists are big whiny man-children who still need a mother figure as an adult.

Male RW Moralists are their own masters, but their arrogance often precipitates stupidity. Their female partners stay with them for their confidence (which gives them social authority) - even if the male is a blatantly unintelligent mongoloid, as long as he speaks with conviction, the female will stay, unless the male is humiliated by another male and his confidence is shattered. The draw back of this kind of relationship is that the female is never really there to stay; she will up and leave as soon as she feels like the male has nothing more to offer - and she won't feel the least bit guilty about it.

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Thank God for this thread, I was preparing for a serious relapse on all my favorite drugs until I started in on this. Cancel the order, turn the ship back to port.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:21 PM
a guilt complex is for beggars and bums.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:22 PM
has my rambling given you precious insight into just how off the wall your train of thought can get?

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Let's just say it was inspirational, and nostalgic in a bad way

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:23 PM
words are the problem right now. Syntax and sentence structure begin to stop being intuitive when you're this fucked up. It takes paragraphs to say one thing thati'd normally try to spew out as a witty one-line retort
i'm not too clever right now, or quick

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 12:24 PM
You're a smart guy, I'm pretty sure I was able to follow you. You're just out of touch.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:27 PM
What's socially superior about being a drug user? Being able to hide from your pain for awhile, whereas non-users simply have to draw themselves up and face resentments and discontent as it comes? Having some special way of drug-induced thinking
from a tablet or smoke instead of deep spiritualism and meditation?

What can you do on drugs to be a better person, to entitle yourself to some "social superiority", which can't be done without drugs?

The real reasons people tend to avoid drug users should be taken on a case by case basis.
If my livelihood depended on who was a drug-user or not, I'd obviously have to defer to the statistics about drug users. A percentage of them become addicts, and skip work and lose efficacy at their job. A few of the addicts will even steal from me to get high.

How does your g/f feel that you don't need drugs as often when shes with you, because she's such a good substitute for a chemical? If that makes her proud for either her or you, then good on her.

Does your family feel you're a better person on drugs? Can they communicate with you better?

Drugs do not make you "socially superior", social superiority is granted by peers, not by yourself. Drugs, however, can be a social tool. You no longer have to let yourself give into submission as a bitch when the archetypal 'vampires' give you a slight social gesture indicating that they challenged you to see if you'll be their bitch. Drugs basically allow you to look at those assclowns and go "haha are you fucking kidding me? you little faggot, why would i even give a shit?"
Some people mistake this as a strength until they figure out its drug use allowing it.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:30 PM
(Pulls gun) I think you need to give me my hit or I can just take it from someone else.

Habitual usage happens when people use drugs to fill the broken parts in their life, specifically in their spirituality. There is no magic number when habit become addiction. Just like there's no magic age for havign healthy consenual sex - it lies above an unknown boundary and for everybody those boundaries are different.
The class on safe drug use would have to make it abundantly clear that drug use is a privilege, and pulling any bullshit like that would risk getting this privilege revoked for everyone.

It's the same philosophy at a methadone clinic, and consequently, the reason why the local government has been searching high and low for a loophole to shut down the local methadone clinic here in MN.

rootbeer
01-27-2013, 12:37 PM
shut it down

steveyos
01-27-2013, 12:41 PM
it's official these types of threads are the worst ever and whenever this type of thread is made on a forum the hard drive the forum is hosted on should be burned

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:44 PM
Maybe left-wing moralists don't just pretend to care but actually care? It's easy to develop a superiority complex when science, religion, and reality all have an inherent leftward bias.

the fact that LW moralists can claim to uphold science, truth, and reason, but then claim the existence of an "upcoming environmental crisis caused by man's negligence" when little to no evidence exists suggesting that this "upcoming environmental crisis" deviates at all from a natural pattern of fluctuating gases in the atmosphere indicates to me that the leftists are still too tempted for a chance to justify their ego, and aren't credible or believable when they say 'truth' is a virtue of theirs.

rootbeer
01-27-2013, 12:48 PM
shut it down

steveyos
01-27-2013, 12:51 PM
ban plug drugs and tempcamp bh

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:52 PM
the concept of "climate change" also seems way too convenient for liberal politicians who would use it to impose carbon taxes and eventually implement a system of global governance.
If the government is allowed to tax CO2 emissions, literally every industry on the planet will be subject to it, giving the government a conveniently massive level of influence over the global economy. It's a level of power and authority I don't think we can trust anyone with.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Before we know it, there will be a "carbon meter" in your house, right next to the utilities meter, and we will be out of the butt and into the fuck.

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 12:56 PM
Tracking every transaction on your credit/debit cards, and assigning "carbon values" to all the products you buy. When you reach 300 carbon points, you get a mandatory 80 hours of "community service" or a $2,000 fine
just fantasizing here with some dystopian scenarios of an enslaved human race

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 01:01 PM
it's official these types of threads are the worst ever and whenever this type of thread is made on a forum the hard drive the forum is hosted on should be burned

i can't argue with your staggering powers of logic and reasoning, I just can't handle it bro! The way you so pragmatically list off well founded counter-points, and jesus christ the massive amount of supporting evidence holy fuck i'm owned

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 01:12 PM
FUCK the pharmaceutacal companeies lol. They want pb[]b[money[/b] """ "" """ """""" unlike my French natural Chinese medicine Le Magnifique Bonjour Chang jchong ching

you're taking stabs in the dark and they're missing completely

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 01:25 PM

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 01:49 PM

timmy
01-27-2013, 01:54 PM

:lmao:

timmy
01-27-2013, 01:55 PM
ahahahahhahahaha

iu didnt read this thread lmao

but i know bob and plug went crazy talking lots of garbage

i didnt read a fuckng thing other than that guy s aying make drugs legal lmao theyre both cray cray

steveyos
01-27-2013, 01:56 PM
i can't argue with your staggering powers of logic and reasoning, I just can't handle it bro! The way you so pragmatically list off well founded counter-points, and jesus christ the massive amount of supporting evidence holy fuck i'm owned

timmy
01-27-2013, 01:58 PM
jesus christ i read that pd post you quoted he sounds like a fag and stuff

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 02:00 PM
plug drugs is teh wrost fucking poster lol

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 02:03 PM
YTMNSFW Topic: I got a progresively enlarged pee pee while scrolling past Tims hole repeatedly over the corse of several pages.

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 02:09 PM
plug drugs your really cool

steveyos
01-27-2013, 02:34 PM
ban dp for even pretending

steveyos
01-27-2013, 02:41 PM
at least this thread was worth replying to if for the wrong reasons, no one is even gonna open those lexi permissions threads

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 03:10 PM
the fact that LW moralists can claim to uphold science, truth, and reason, but then claim the existence of an "upcoming environmental crisis caused by man's negligence" when little to no evidence exists suggesting that this "upcoming environmental crisis" deviates at all from a natural pattern of fluctuating gases in the atmosphere indicates to me that the leftists are still too tempted for a chance to justify their ego, and aren't credible or believable when they say 'truth' is a virtue of theirs.

i already went through this with marks, if you look at the antarctic ice cores and track the historical CO2 concentrations, we're currently way above the normal peak ppm for CO2 in a periodic glacial maxima
it is a FACT that human activity has interfered with the carbon cycle, and it's rising faster than the ecological compensators can correct it

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 03:14 PM
Drugs do not make you "socially superior", social superiority is granted by peers, not by yourself. Drugs, however, can be a social tool. You no longer have to let yourself give into submission as a bitch when the archetypal 'vampires' give you a slight social gesture indicating that they challenged you to see if you'll be their bitch. Drugs basically allow you to look at those assclowns and go "haha are you fucking kidding me? you little faggot, why would i even give a shit?"
Some people mistake this as a strength until they figure out its drug use allowing it.

not sure where you're going with this. are you saying drug tends to bring out predatory personalities in people, or is a way of avoiding/coping with people afflicted with predatory or even ambitious personalities?

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 03:15 PM
ahahahahhahahaha

i didnt read a fuckng thing other than that guy s aying make drugs legal lmao theyre both cray cray
barry i gotta get ready for work but im gonna own u tonite

maks
01-27-2013, 03:16 PM
My problem is that you're a fucking traitor and you're back posting here again, I'm not sure how this thread is supposed to solve that

maks
01-27-2013, 03:18 PM
i already went through this with marks, if you look at the antarctic ice cores and track the historical CO2 concentrations, we're currently way above the normal peak ppm for CO2 in a periodic glacial maxima
it is a FACT that human activity has interfered with the carbon cycle, and it's rising faster than the ecological compensators can correct it

yeah you went over it with me and I found a graph that showed the current level are no higher than any other 40,000 year cycle, and in fact the last two have been higher

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 03:18 PM

there is only one 'truth' for every condition
a group of people can look at an apple and some call it a banana, some call it an orange, some call it a volkswagen. this is perception. when people start to agree, perception becomes reality. but reality is not Truth. Truth is universal, truth transcends observation, the scientific method, sensation, even existence. Truth was there long before anything existed sentient enough to behold it, and truth will remain when sentient forms are long gone.

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 03:19 PM
yeah you went over it with me and I found a graph that showed the current level are no higher than any other 40,000 year cycle, and in fact the last two have been higher

pretty sure we were looking at this graph
http://www.daviesand.com/Choices/Precautionary_Planning/New_Data/IceCores1.gif
notice how the red line goes straight up at 0 Ya

timmy
01-27-2013, 03:20 PM
barry i gotta get ready for work but im gonna own u tonite

self proclaimed genius is going to own me at 5 pm est

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 03:21 PM
pretty sure we were looking at this graph
http://www.daviesand.com/Choices/Precautionary_Planning/New_Data/IceCores1.gif
notice how the red line goes straight up at 0 Ya

that data was taken in May 2000
as of today we're at 394ppm according to http://co2now.org/

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 03:56 PM
"Racism: Stop it."

lol

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 03:59 PM

LOL

you need to get laid

it's a shame because if we lived in even the same country I would have run to you months ago and fucked you silly <3

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 04:07 PM
lisa your a fucking pig

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Drugs: Should be made legal and made properly and cleanly at the chemist, taxed but cheaper than the black market

Drug money funds most of the black market's other worse activities

Black market collapses overnight if drugs become legal and sold through the chemist.

You register, a bit like having a prescription for whatever drugs you want to take recreationally, the dose is clean and proper, there are different doses. The system gets your name as you must have ID to get the drugs, you are in the system and registered as taking those drugs. You pay tax on those drugs yet they are cheaper than what you would pay on the black market. The taxes go towards funding any medical problems associated with drugs, you are given full access to the medical care you may need. This includes programs that can help you if you are addicted... however people are not loosing houses etc... from having to pay too much to support their habbit. It becomes a medical issue that is funded through the sale of those drugs, it is no longer a crime issue.

People no longer have to commit crime to support their habit.

Black market loses 95% of it's funding which is currently drugs.

Why throw money at the black market by making drugs illegal? Why not through that money at the government instead so that money can go into services the communities need, hospitals, education... etc...

People no longer die of taking drugs cut with ajax and other shit that will kill you.

meanwhile society still struggles with the havoc alcohol causes

timmy
01-27-2013, 04:11 PM
all you need to do is be kind to lisa and she will part her legs, you dont have to be special, charismatic, charming, gay, handsum, rich, addled drug addict, self proclaimed genius, you can be anything all you gotta be is a nice guy

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:15 PM
hey I've loved Plug Drugs for ages

I'm the one who claims he's a genius

he's only 21 for fuck's sake

his intelligence is well beyond his years

I adore him and if things were different, such as we lived in the same country I would have gone to be with him

he would be the exception to my rule of not even liking guys in their 20's... because he's got the maturity, intelligence and even experience of a man in his 30's

and frankly most people never reach his level of intelligence as long as they live

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 04:18 PM
lisa that does not change the fact that your a fucking pig

maks
01-27-2013, 04:19 PM
clump I have you on ignore so I'm not sure what you're rambling on about but please get on msn and tell your boyfriend to gtfo

JujiDrool
A system could be devised that prevents addiction. Say, you wanted to use opiates recreationally. First, you'd have to take a class on safe use. Then, you'd have to go to a designated recreational drug center where they keep tabs on how much you're taking, and give you fair warning when they think you're approaching "addiction".
A person with the right willpower can use opiates recreationally only once a week or a few times a month, and not feel addicted. "Addiction" happens when people use drugs to fill in the broken parts of their real life.
When I first started using opiates, I had a bottle of tylenol 3 with codeine. I was 13, and loving life. I didn't find it difficult to only take it once in a while; in fact that bottle of 30 t3s lasted me 3-4 monthsI have discussed this with you

stop taking opiate derivatives

just stop it

>:(

maks
all you need to do is be kind to lisa and she will part her legs, you dont have to be special, charismatic, charming, gay, handsum, rich, addled drug addict, self proclaimed genius, you can be anything all you gotta be is a nice guy

yeah someone like her probably isn't used to kindness

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:21 PM

Habitual usage happens when people use drugs to fill the broken parts in their life, specifically in their spirituality. There is no magic number when habit become addiction. Just like there's no magic age for havign healthy consenual sex - it lies above an unknown boundary and for everybody those boundaries are different.Bob

people's brains do not finish developing until they are in their 20's

the laws on consentual age for sex are more than lax enough

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:23 PM
i didn't sleep last night, i'm rambling. no one's forcing you to reply to me, just ignore me and dismiss me as using pseudopsychology to feel like i'm better than everyone. That's what i'd do anyways, viewing myself in third personlol <3

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 04:24 PM
think about it this way lisa, your a fucking pig, a disgusting pig.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:24 PM
FUCK the pharmaceutacal companeies lol. They want pb[]b[money[/b] """ "" """ """""" unlike my French natural Chinese medicine Le Magnifique Bonjour Chang jchong chinglol

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:27 PM
"I'm too sneaky to get caught even though a malicious seller could compromise me and my high-level gov't work"Plug Drugs looks after himself

he's not a spoilt little brat still living with his mummy and daddy

but yes he intellectualises his excuses for taking drugs

your brain will come up with any reason you need to feed your addiction.... and Plug Drugs has a smart brain... it provides him with all the excuses he needs to fuck himself up with drugs

maks
01-27-2013, 04:35 PM
think about it this way lisa, your a fucking pig, a disgusting pig.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:36 PM
Hey Michael

I want you to listen to Bob.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:39 PM

People who are anti-drug don't like a person who uses drugs because they won't defer to their sense of social superiority. They realize that they are socially powerless over a drug user, and this scares them, so they reject the drug user and make him an outcast. But they don't admit this, instead they blame it on the perceived 'dangers of drug use', when the real dangers of drug use come from people exiling drug users, causing them mental health problems.Right well I'm pissed off @ you.

I've discussed this with you and you need to start listening to people who are older and have been through this shit Michael.

Stop excusing yourself.

I've had enough, don't you fucking spout your excuses for fucking yourself up with drugs anywhere.

You damn well listen to Bob and me or just STOP IT.

steveyos
01-27-2013, 04:42 PM
turn this fucking form OFFFFFFFF

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Michael you're a genius

but that does not make you exempt to having drug problems

nor are you the smartest man alive nor are you the only genius on the block

I adore you but you need a smack on your ass and to wake the fuck up

if you keep going the way you are the intelligence you have now will become a puddle of fucking mush within a couple of years

your brain hasn't even finished developing yet

you need to sit the fuck down and listen to some people who know this shit already ok?

Wake up call Michael. I adore you and if I didn't I wouldn't bother saying this shit or giving a shit at all.

I do not want to watch you do this to yourself.

Stop it.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:45 PM
turn this fucking form OFFFFFFFFYou shut up and go delete your forum or something.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:46 PM
at least this thread was worth replying to if for the wrong reasons, no one is even gonna open those lexi permissions threadslol

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Micheal maybe you should listen to lisa, i mean afterall she is a fucking disgusting pig

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Opiates, marijuana, alcohol... sex, shopping, gambling... all of these things cause a quick release of dopamine in the brain.
Instant gratification from something that requires little effort

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:48 PM
barry i gotta get ready for work but im gonna own u tonitetoo easy bubble

but instead you can come back here and read me telling you off and if you don't take it seriously then... then I don;t even want to know

you damn well listen to me and Bob kiddo.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:49 PM
My problem is that you're a fucking traitor and you're back posting here again, I'm not sure how this thread is supposed to solve thatyou're pathetic

stop thinking you own people

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Opiates, marijuana, alcohol... sex, shopping, gambling... all of these things cause a quick release of dopamine in the brain.
Instant gratification from something that requires little effort

Moderation can't be expected for all of these, though for some moderation can be practiced successfully. But once it's used to medicate a spiritual weakness, moderation can't be successfully forced on it again, even after the spiritual weakness has been properly treated.

JujiDrool
self proclaimed genius is going to own me at 5 pm estYou're a joke

you could be owned by a wombat with brain damage

maks
michael(more like fredo) I hope you overdose you backstabbing fuck

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Copping a resentment against a person is like pissing your pants and expecting them to be the one with a wet crotch.

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Let's all share this healing dream, in our little club this sunday.

yLSz9kA4n0Q

maks
01-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Copping a resentment against a person is like pissing your pants and expecting them to be the one with a wet crotch.

It's more like picking on them relentlessly until they leave which is exactly what I intend to do

If it's irony you're after consider that he accused me of leading a conspiracy against him and that accusation led to me openly conspiring against him

maks
01-27-2013, 05:01 PM
I guess what I'm saying is that plug drugs is a piece of shit and I hope he dies

maks
01-27-2013, 05:01 PM
we need to get doli in here, pd ran like a little bitch last time doli laid into him

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:07 PM
FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH FUCKING BAN CAMPS THREAD IS DEAD MOTHER FUCK THIS BITCH

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:08 PM
The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:12 PM
maks pee'd his panties

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 05:16 PM
Im glad the cat girl with the enmrous boobs is holdnag a cross

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 05:16 PM
hey I've loved Plug Drugs for ages

I'm the one who claims he's a genius

he's only 21 for fuck's sake

his intelligence is well beyond his years

I adore him and if things were different, such as we lived in the same country I would have gone to be with him

he would be the exception to my rule of not even liking guys in their 20's... because he's got the maturity, intelligence and even experience of a man in his 30's

and frankly most people never reach his level of intelligence as long as they live
ahahahaha

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Yo fuckattarded mods+admin, maeke me mod+admin so I can clean up tihs joint

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:19 PM
Yo fuckattarded mods+admin, maeke me mod+admin so I can clean up tihs jointno just ban yourself

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 05:20 PM
does mike tell you all his hopes and dreams via text based chat?

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:22 PM
doli you need to fjs I'm gonna fucking murder plug drugs open fjs and I need a priest to roleplay a mother fucking circus act and spathen up the joint

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm coming for you plug drugs if the meth don't get you I will

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 05:23 PM
FJS FUCKING SUCKS

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:23 PM
dp reeks of desperation for my attention ITT

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm coming for you plug drugs if the meth don't get you I willlol

don't even try to fight my bubble

I will kill you more

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:26 PM
sorry home boy don't mean to burst your bubble, but I'm ridding the world of this plug drugs trouble

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:26 PM
FJS FUCKING SUCKS

I'll stop deleting you I don't even want you to suffer any more of these threads

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Dear Michael

maks
01-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Dear Michael,

Please leave.

Sincerely, everyone

timmy
01-27-2013, 07:38 PM
michelle

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Michael,

Hey,. Doli here. Yea I know I use the word Le some times and it might seem like hel I might be a litle too ironci for my own god but let me Assuage Your Fears wen i say taht you are literaly one of the worst posters ever and im not being ironic your mdinless incomprehensible pseudoscientific babble is liek something id read on a pamphlet a snake oil salesman was giving out. Lok forward to more of taht in the future.

Thanks,
Edgar

steveyos
01-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Mike

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFF

Signed the entire universe bye

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Michael "P. D." Michael:

Spath.

steveyos
01-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Mike it's Steve just wanted to say I wrote a long speech about how things could only get better for the universe if you died but even my phone hates you so much it reset itself

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Mike it's Steve just wanted to say I wrote a long speech about how things could only get better for the universe if you died but even my phone hates you so much it reset itself

lol

Gentleman Doli
01-27-2013, 08:47 PM
I know we liek to joke around here on the nigger death foram but plug drugs legitimately sucks lol

steveyos
01-27-2013, 09:14 PM
he's so bad aber is inviting him to her next wedding

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 09:15 PM
I love Michael

and I doubt he'll bother to come back here and post with you losers

then for the next 3 months all you will post about is how much you miss him and wish he would post here

like you do to everyone who thinks you are losers and doesn't post here anymore

you are pathetic.

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Michael aka plugdrugs aka fucking fag, started out as a background poster, and stayed that way for like 5 years, till you showed up lisa and ruined his entire fucking posting carrer, your love is toxic, lisa , just like your vagina.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 09:23 PM
nah see you losers are what happens when a bunch of sheeple retards get together

diluted mob intelligence

and seeing that the highest IQ among you losers is little more than 100 and the lowest little more than 70 well you do the math

oh wait you can't, you're too god damn stupid

quick try and attack someone smarter than you and see if it makes you any smarter

boobz
01-27-2013, 09:25 PM
nah see you losers are what happens when a bunch of sheeple retards get together

diluted mob intelligence

and seeing that the highest IQ among you losers is little more than 100 and the lowest little more than 70 well you do the math

oh wait you can't, you're too god damn stupid

quick try and attack someone smarter than you and see if it makes you any smarter

you have some serious anger issues you need to sort out kid

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 09:54 PM
you have some serious anger issues you need to sort out kidI'm 2 years older than you

and nah, I'm not the angry one

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 09:54 PM
BTW

Mike is @ work

bye losers

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 09:57 PM
mike and lisa just 2 crazy kids trying to scrape together enough rep points to start there own little circlejerk.

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 10:10 PM
The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.The text that you have entered is too long (242398 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.

you must not be using that ascii extension-character

boobz
01-27-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm 2 years older than you

and nah, I'm not the angry one

(a) You don't know my age.
(b) nar

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:23 PM
(a) You don't know my age.
(b) naryou're 31 and as dumb as dog shit

you live in melbourne

I reported you to authorities for posting naked pics of a 16 year old girl

I know more about you than you know I do

I know what you look like and if I gave a shit I could very easily trace down your address

have a nice day you ugly retarded loser

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 10:25 PM
did you know he plays keytar for japanise businessman

syncan aka ken post jr
01-27-2013, 10:27 PM
lisa is the worst thing to ever happen to ytmnd fourms

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:31 PM
did you know he plays keytar for japanise businessmanlol no I did not

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:31 PM
lisa is the worst thing to ever happen to ytmnd fourmsyour every post is literally about me

does your wife know of your obsession?

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 10:32 PM
ahahahahhahahaha

you don't actually know shit
the majority of prisoners in the prison system are petty drug offenders -- the only reason criminal organizations can make money is because drugs are illegal; if drugs weren't illegal, the crime rate would drop substantially (to something like 10% of what it is now)..
this is simple logic barry

See, Bob is actually coming up with valid counter arguments, while all you are doing is inflating your head into an ass and going "LOOK MOMMY, I'M AGREEING WITH STEVE AND DOLI, I HAVE FRIENDS!!!"

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 10:36 PM
My problem is that you're a fucking traitor and you're back posting here again, I'm not sure how this thread is supposed to solve that

i wasnt trying to solve anything, i dont really care about any of this, i was just bored

timmy
01-27-2013, 10:37 PM
im plug drugs im a self cnfessed genius i know everything im a huge fag i also an a drug addled retard heh cant be perfect can you cunt im a human you piece of shit dont tell me drugs are bad theyre the only way i can feeel happy in my little life

timmy
01-27-2013, 10:38 PM
make drugs legal so i can get them cheaper -plugdrugs

timmy
01-27-2013, 10:38 PM
make drugs legal so i can besocially acceptable and not beaten to death by every girls' father i date because im a drug addict -plugdrugs

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:39 PM
you don't actually know shit
the majority of prisoners in the prison system are petty drug offenders -- the only reason criminal organizations can make money is because drugs are illegal; if drugs weren't illegal, the crime rate would drop substantially (to something like 10% of what it is now)..
this is simple logic barry

See, Bob is actually coming up with valid counter arguments, while all you are doing is inflating your head into an ass and going "LOOK MOMMY, I'M AGREEING WITH STEVE AND DOLI, I HAVE FRIENDS!!!"LOL

timmy
make drugs legal so it will be easier for me to convince women to take drugs and sleep with me -plugsdrugs

timmy
make drugs legal so i can not feel like a dirty mexican criminal -plugsdrugs

JujiDrool
make drugs legal so i can besocially acceptable and not beaten to death by every girls' father i date because im a drug addict -plugdrugsthe difference between you and plug drugs being

plug drugs can actually get a date

timmy
01-27-2013, 10:41 PM
plug drugs drug rapes women thats pretty different to dating someone

Plug Drugs
LOL

you need to get laid

it's a shame because if we lived in even the same country I would have run to you months ago and fucked you silly <3

i was thinking of 50 year old christian soccer moms or something

JujiDrool
make drugs legal so it will be easier for me to convince women to take drugs and sleep with me -plugsdrugsthat's your problem tim

not Mike's

I'd ride that young stallion like a rodeo straight as a ruler

I'd have to be literally dead before I'd touch you with a 10 foot straight pole

timmy
01-27-2013, 10:42 PM
well whadya know clump is 50 something and happens to not be a soccer mom maybe you can go catch the next plane and both of you never post here again

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:42 PM
i was thinking of 50 year old christian soccer moms or somethinglol

whatever turns you on ;)

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:43 PM
plug drugs drug rapes women thats pretty different to dating someoneAgain no

that is you

and those aren't women Tim, they are chickens

sex with dead people
It's almost time for Plug Drugs to get his own "The Word" thread.

JujiDrool
well whadya know clump is 50 something and happens to not be a soccer mom maybe you can go catch the next plane and both of you never post here againnah

am 33

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 10:46 PM

it takes me two computers just to display a single one of his posts

Garfield
01-27-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm so drunk just wnated 2 say hello akahaol iz mah frenz

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 10:49 PM
you had just better stay away from all of my chilly dogs they are mine not urs

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 10:51 PM
it takes me two computers just to display a single one of his posts

It only takes one if you put him on your ignore list

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 10:52 PM
any time i post you guys are just going to change the topic to me and Lisa,
i don't see why that is so interesting. I am friends with lisa. Marks, you started hating me solely for having affinity with someone you don't like. You can claim it was because "I gave away troll gimmicks" or whatever but we both know the real reason.
this is fucking childish

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 10:53 PM
plug drugs drug rapes women thats pretty different to dating someone
what the fuck are you talking about?

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 10:53 PM
i think he's mad because you levied a false allegation at him

timmy
01-27-2013, 10:54 PM
what the fuck are you talking about?

:mischief:

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 10:59 PM
you had just better stay away from all of my chilly dogs they are mine not ursyucky

make me a hot dog with tomato sauce, that weak wussy american mustard and cheese

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 11:00 PM
i don't see why that is so interesting. I am friends with lisa. Marks, you started hating me solely for having affinity with someone you don't like. You can claim it was because "I gave away troll gimmicks" or whatever but we both know the real reason.
this is fucking childishbut we know maks used to be in love with me

I'll wager that is what pisses him off the most and what he is crapping on about when he says you "backstabbed" him

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:00 PM
im plug drugs im a self cnfessed genius i know everything im a huge fag i also an a drug addled retard heh cant be perfect can you cunt im a human you piece of shit dont tell me drugs are bad theyre the only way i can feeel happy in my little life
"drug addled retard" has been repeated over and over again, its like all you have to work with. Get fresh
Either that or you insult me for being poor (which makes you a fucking scumbag, listen to yourself).
The original post of this thread was half-joking rambling, I never actually claimed to be a genius or to know everything, I was just playing around with hypotheticals. People with aspergers have difficulties understanding these things though, its okay tim, we'll hold your hand through this so you can keep playing pretend

You are in no position to insult anyone's status in life, you live with your mother. Your drive to succeed failed so hard, that you never even got away from your mother's teet

timmy
01-27-2013, 11:02 PM
drug addedld retard

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:04 PM

i'd take it as a compliment to know that the grandiose psychotic bullshit i spew out when i've been up for days is entertaining enough to be worthy,
its kind of hard to top Timothy though, it'd be like a low budget sequel of The Word

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 11:10 PM
"drug addled retard" has been repeated over and over again, its like all you have to work with. Get fresh
Either that or you insult me for being poor (which makes you a fucking scumbag, listen to yourself).
The original post of this thread was half-joking rambling, I never actually claimed to be a genius or to know everything, I was just playing around with hypotheticals. People with aspergers have difficulties understanding these things though, its okay tim, we'll hold your hand through this so you can keep playing pretend

You are in no position to insult anyone's status in life, you live with your mother. Your drive to succeed failed so hard, that you never even got away from your mother's teetTimothy Abreau has also never worked a day in his life, never paid any tax and his biggest accomplishment is doing a TAFE short course

He is a spoilt loser well into his 20's who just bludges off his parents and they let him

he is what we in the real world call "pathetic"

he has literally no excuse, none at all

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:13 PM
i still don't know why there's so much hostility towards me. I can understand it with Tim and Doli though.
Me and Doli just never liked each other I guess, and I don't like Tim because he thinks that every girl he meets on the internet should immediately fall in love with him as soon as he shows interest in them (which is the second he finds out they are female), and then he lashes out at them when they don't like him.

Think about it Tim, you are a selfish prick. You think you are entitled to every girl you look at - like, you think that they shouldn't even have a choice; just the fact that you like them means that they should like you too. Do you not understand that is why you are the way you are?

timmy
01-27-2013, 11:15 PM
lisa has an std

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 11:17 PM
lisa has an stdNope, I don't, got tested, came back all clear

I had an inflamed vagina because my x b/f fucked it a lot

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 11:18 PM
i still don't know why there's so much hostility towards me. I can understand it with Tim and Doli though.
Me and Doli just never liked each other I guess, and I don't like Tim because he thinks that every girl he meets on the internet should immediately fall in love with him as soon as he shows interest in them (which is the second he finds out they are female), and then he lashes out at them when they don't like him.

Think about it Tim, you are a selfish prick. You think you are entitled to every girl you look at - like, you think that they shouldn't even have a choice; just the fact that you like them means that they should like you too. Do you not understand that is why you are the way you are?Fucking true.

And if Tim wants any woman to ever actually like him he needs to get a job and move out of his mummy's house and get a real life... he'll get such a rude shock that it'll change his personality for the better and he will actually become a man.

See women don't like pathetic little dickhead boys that still live with their mummys well into their 20's and never had a life or a job to speak of.

Does he think he'll get a woman and his mummy will provide for them?

Or does he think he'll land a woman who is set up in life and she'll take care of him? He's not even hot enough, mature enough or clever enough to have a sugar momma that isn't actually his actual mother.

He asked me to go to him and fuck him and I was like, "Nah, you want me to go to your parents house and have sex with you? I think I'd need your mother's permission first."

Sad thing is the guy is like 23 or some shit

timmy
01-27-2013, 11:19 PM
the test was a false negative you have some terrible shit down there

Plug Drugs
01-27-2013, 11:25 PM
let's gang up on me, the bystander who respected most of you, for being friends with someone you don't like
i feel like a dumbass for coming back here out of boredom, or maybe a part of me missed you guys, which was fucking stupid of me wasn't it.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 11:30 PM
bubble

you've made the most worthy and responded to topic this forum has seen in months

these dickheads are dickheads, always have been dickheads and still are dickheads

you're like the youngest person here and you are already grown well beyond them

maks
01-28-2013, 05:55 AM
this is fucking childish

No, the real reason is because you took her word for it that I was conspiring against you. You didn't ask me, you didn't make any attempt to verify it, you took what she said at face value. If you're so willing to believe that about me, then you wouldn't hesitate to sell me out for "revenge" and that makes you a huge fucking liability. I've explained this about 50 times, please accept it and stop pulling theories out of your ass, tia.

maks
01-28-2013, 06:00 AM
I hate stompleb a lot more than clump. iwc is friends with him yet somehow I am still friends with iwc I wonder how that happened

steveyos
01-28-2013, 06:07 AM
if anyone tries this at fjs I'm not joking, you will die, you will serially die if you make a thread like this or take the internet serially or anything this thread would be the death penalty you all should be put to death if you read any of it

maks
01-28-2013, 06:19 AM
Don't worry, nobody will post anything at fjs

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 06:27 AM
No, the real reason is because you took her word for it that I was conspiring against you. You didn't ask me, you didn't make any attempt to verify it, you took what she said at face value. If you're so willing to believe that about me, then you wouldn't hesitate to sell me out for "revenge" and that makes you a huge fucking liability. I've explained this about 50 times, please accept it and stop pulling theories out of your ass, tia.I never said you were conspiring against him

you were a fuckhead jerk all on your own as usual maks

project more please so we can all see what it is you are about, narcissist

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 06:31 AM
I hate stompleb a lot more than clump. iwc is friends with him yet somehow I am still friends with iwc I wonder how that happenedI have stompleb on my msn

nice enough fellow

not annoying

seems to have a life unlike you maks

I'm sure he doesn't even think of you yet you could charge him rent for the headspace he takes up in your pathetic little narcissistic mind

sux to be you

steveyos
all I know is I don't read marks posts because they are never funny

steveyos
same with everyone else Herr but

Lisa Claus
all I know is I don't read marks posts because they are never funnyonce upon a time I loved maks

then I realised what kind of person he is

and didn't anymore

steveyos
01-28-2013, 06:33 AM
who haven't you done that with

steveyos
01-28-2013, 06:34 AM
told you from day one ever one Herr is garbage

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 06:39 AM
ah but I loved maks before I even joined here

in fact PD and maks are responsible for me being here

they wanted to kidnap me to here

steveyos
01-28-2013, 06:41 AM
that explains everything

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 06:44 AM
no

it's just a take on a story

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 06:45 AM
truth is no-one has any idea wtf maks problem is

I say it's narcissistic personality disorder

steveyos
01-28-2013, 06:50 AM
he's a generic 80s nerd there is absolutely nothing noteworthy about him he's not good or bad he simply roleplays as bob and silent jay because he's a loser and a juggalo don't care nexxxxxxxt

maks
01-28-2013, 07:01 AM
stevey stop bumping this thread I want plug drugs to read what I said and understand why I am treating him the way that I am treating him because otherwise he will never learn

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 07:09 AM
stevey stop bumping this thread I want plug drugs to read what I said and understand why I am treating him the way that I am treating him because otherwise he will never learnyou got nothing to teach him idiot

stop your rubbish