PDA

View Full Version : stevey why u gotta be mean?

timmy
01-27-2013, 03:21 PM
you know feelings? people have them, you fat waste of space::3:

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 03:29 PM
hey stevey talk about something besides phones, computers, games and how much you hate this place.
i triple-dog dare you

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Tim no-one gives a flying fuck about your feelings

why?

because you don;t give a fuck about anyones feelings but your own

timmy
01-27-2013, 05:02 PM
lisa thinks i care :)

timmy
01-27-2013, 05:02 PM
lisa you take everything way to personally youre a very flawed woman

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Tim it literally was only last month gush gushed you again and you're so dead inside you can't even care and its killing you inside but for reasons unknown to you you cannot escape this place and try to mask the clearest reality ever in history that these people clearly want nothing more than for your mom to see your dick every Christmas so she can have a long growing memory of her child not many mother's are so blessed to see and you're like omg thyrse people are my friend and steveyos is the fucking bad guy because if monde didn't love me why'd he buy me that game on steam hey it's OK he talks about making my sister Nicole abreu enema him with the water and corn from canned corn then eat it out of his ass

I'm the bad guy though, I always am, because as far as I keep myself from other's realities, I still see it better than they do them self's

what is crazy is I'm super high and don't care at all because your in the same mindset as a hoarder , exact same mental offbeat, but I'm just literally wasting time while my resources build in kingdom congest 2, nothing online has or will mean anything to me ever, I don't care at all,

you're not gonna read all that let alone this but anyone here who has grown out of your mindset will agree with me, but it's not even your fault that's the birch of it you're just a kid in the absolute worst place to be - on monde's radar , and he even knows it him and marks both want to watch you fall down and endless flight of stairs forever

I really doubt anyone agrees with me I probably

maks
01-27-2013, 05:04 PM
youre a very flawed woman

that's putting it mildly

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:06 PM
now I'm gonna go put a dildo, an actual real quite large dildo, down my throat and a buttplug in my ass and I don't give the slightest of fucks , don't give any, no fucks, none give o fuck o

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Tim it literally was only last month gush gushed you again and you're so dead inside you can't even care and its killing you inside but for reasons unknown to you you cannot escape this place and try to mask the clearest reality ever in history that these people clearly want nothing more than for your mom to see your dick every Christmas so she can have a long growing memory of her child not many mother's are so blessed to see and you're like omg thyrse people are my friend and steveyos is the fucking bad guy because if monde didn't love me why'd he buy me that game on steam hey it's OK he talks about making my sister Nicole abreu enema him with the water and corn from canned corn then eat it out of his ass

I'm the bad guy though, I always am, because as far as I keep myself from other's realities, I still see it better than they do them self's

what is crazy is I'm super high and don't care at all because your in the same mindset as a hoarder , exact same mental offbeat, but I'm just literally wasting time while my resources build in kingdom congest 2, nothing online has or will mean anything to me ever, I don't care at all,

you're not gonna read all that let alone this but anyone here who has grown out of your mindset will agree with me, but it's not even your fault that's the birch of it you're just a kid in the absolute worst place to be - on monde's radar , and he even knows it him and marks both want to watch you fall down and endless flight of stairs forever

I really doubt anyone agrees with me I probably*agrees*

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:15 PM
I really hope he ain't like having real feelings about me saying that, while literally doing it to himself for the most part I mean gush just last month honestly

timmy
01-27-2013, 05:18 PM
stevey i dont care so much i didnt read your wall of care

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:20 PM
that's exactly what I was hoping

steveyos
01-27-2013, 05:20 PM
let's make some posts!

jon
01-27-2013, 05:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2myKczR.gif?1

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Tim no-one gives a flying fuck about your feelings

why?

because you don;t give a fuck about anyones feelings but your own

I do. He's a good kid but makes stupid mistakes like jerking off on webcam for women old enough to be his mom and he wears pink undies sometimes.

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 09:08 PM
I do. He's a good kid but makes stupid mistakes like jerking off on webcam for women old enough to be his mom and he wears pink undies sometimes.unless his mum was 10 years old when she had Tim then not even close moron

oh yeah and you're a really great caring guy

sex with dead people
01-27-2013, 10:27 PM
I can be the best/worst person you've ever met depending on how you treat me.

blumpkin blownuts
01-27-2013, 10:39 PM
i can vouch for that swdp is considerate any time consideration is warranted

Desolation
01-28-2013, 02:59 AM
now I'm gonna go put a dildo, an actual real quite large dildo, down my throat

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 03:08 AM
now I'm gonna go put a dildo, an actual real quite large dildo, down my throatyeah reposting a stevyos post

anything else you boring retard?

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:56 AM
deso is simply cementing the best line itt

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:57 AM
jk we're gonna try to put a 3 foot long doubledo in front of our faces then kiss

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:58 AM
keep my friends close and my enemy's dick in my asssssss