i can't believe i ever admired any of youyou would have been 15 years old

and you're not anymore

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 02:01 AM
i let everyone down
i messed myself, pooped my pants.. sorry guys

syncan aka ken post jr
01-28-2013, 02:03 AM
the only way out of this plug drugs is to pull a gush, start screen shotting pm's and chat convo's post a few blurry naked pictures and you will come out of this a hero

JujiDrool
01-28-2013, 02:21 AM
i let everyone down
i messed myself, pooped my pants.. sorry guyslol

JujiDrool
01-28-2013, 02:23 AM
the only way out of this plug drugs is to pull a gush, start screen shotting pm's and chat convo's post a few blurry naked pictures and you will come out of this a heroYou are so pathetic

I don't have cam sex with PD

I've been on cam with him but we just chatted with cloths on

that's not to say I wouldn;t have cam sex with PD because I would

but you will never get any of our convos or blurry naked pics of me you fucking loser

steveyos
01-28-2013, 06:03 AM
that isn't gonna help we need to ban everyone except me if this place is ever gonna be funny again

maks
01-28-2013, 06:56 AM
i can't believe i ever admired any of you

I can't believe you're pulling a guilt trip on the people you betrayed.

maks
01-28-2013, 06:58 AM
the only way out of this plug drugs is to pull a gush, start screen shotting pm's and chat convo's post a few blurry naked pictures and you will come out of this a hero

Agreed, if he posts her phone number or some embarrassing details (preferably embarrassing enough that she leaves forever) then all is forgiven. Otherwise I'm going to send him passive-aggressive PM's until he goes away.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 07:00 AM
I can't believe you're pulling a guilt trip on the people you betrayed.he hasn't betrayed anyone you fruitloop

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 07:02 AM
Agreed, if he posts her phone number or some embarrassing details (preferably embarrassing enough that she leaves forever) then all is forgiven. Otherwise I'm going to send him passive-aggressive PM's until he goes away.I'm not easily embarrassed maks and have nothing to be ashamed of

you want my phone number and blurry naked pics of me?

uh huh

steveyos
01-28-2013, 07:05 AM
I do

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 07:18 AM
I dolol

sex with dead people
01-28-2013, 10:41 AM
i can't believe i ever admired any of you

I can't believe you turned out to be such a fuckin pansy to post shit like this.

steveyos
01-28-2013, 12:00 PM
I can

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 01:01 PM
I can't believe you turned out to be such a fuckin pansy to post shit like this.

ooh yeah, call me a pansy OH YEAH UHHHH YEAH now go pee in my hair

Gentleman Doli
01-28-2013, 02:56 PM

he s been doieng taht for forever But I, General Doli, the abaest poster who has bene repeatedelye persecut by the mods and the amdins by [ib]eillegal[/b] deletions and renamigns, have been teh lone voice of pwn until Lisa helped to show how big afo a faggot he realy is. Thank you Lsa

steveyos
01-28-2013, 03:45 PM
no

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 04:05 PM
ooh yeah, call me a pansy OH YEAH UHHHH YEAH now go pee in my hairlol

sex with dead people
01-28-2013, 04:25 PM
he s been doieng taht for forever But I, General Doli, the abaest poster who has bene repeatedelye persecut by the mods and the amdins by [ib]eillegal[/b] deletions and renamigns, have been teh lone voice of pwn until Lisa helped to show how big afo a faggot he realy is. Thank you Lsa

I always overlooked his drug induced posts and didn't pay enough attention i guess

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:04 PM
I never read anyone's posts usually but I full on ignore several posters posts and pd is one of them because I know like marks there's no chance of them being funny and I'm not here for anything but funny

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:04 PM
rootbeer too, all the people I ignore really hate me

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:05 PM
because I won't give them attention but I mean seriously guys?

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 05:14 PM
rootbeer too, all the people I ignore really hate menah I think you flooding and spamming rubbish just annoys him

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:22 PM
nope he's been mad at me since he made forumicon these people just can't understand they cannot be on my level I'm one of a kind

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 08:52 PM

i was trying to play the heart string i mean oh wait i'm giving away troll gimmicks, shit i'm not supposed to do that, uhoh it was my own troll gimmick, i suck at this

me and lisa have spent days worth of time collaborating with each other to invade a forum no one goes to, and invade your minds by getting underneath your skin, Ha Ha! Ho ho, its all coming together now, soon, on the full moon, Shagrothamog will manifest and the transfer to The Host will be complete.

its too late for you to stop it.

maks
01-28-2013, 08:58 PM
Why don't you go post on erowid

rootbeer
01-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Why don't you go post on erowid

i can just imagine plug drugs ten page long thesis on his last speed experience

maks
01-28-2013, 09:02 PM
yeah and if he did it there someone might even read it

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 09:02 PM
i was trying to play the heart string i mean oh wait i'm giving away troll gimmicks, shit i'm not supposed to do that, uhoh it was my own troll gimmick, i suck at this

me and lisa have spent days worth of time collaborating with each other to invade a forum no one goes to, and invade your minds by getting underneath your skin, Ha Ha! Ho ho, its all coming together now, soon, on the full moon, Shagrothamog will manifest and the transfer to The Host will be complete.

its too late for you to stop it.we need a blood sacrifice

Critic Al Bundy
01-28-2013, 09:03 PM
yeah and if he did it there someone might even read it

Eh... no, Peg. *flushes toilet*

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Why don't you go post on erowidwhy don't you?

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 09:04 PM
we need a blood sacrificeI think it should be maks

he makes the most posts

Critic Al Bundy
01-28-2013, 09:04 PM
why don't you?

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 09:08 PM
Eh... no, Peg. *flushes toilet*shut up maks

Critic Al Bundy
01-28-2013, 09:09 PM
shut up maks

maks
01-28-2013, 09:14 PM
I love that clump thinks every shitty gimmick alt is me, I've really gotten to her

sex with dead people
01-28-2013, 09:15 PM
RIP forumicon and fjs

sex with dead people
01-28-2013, 09:18 PM
I love that clump thinks every shitty gimmick alt is me, I've really gotten to her

You're scary that's why.

maks
01-28-2013, 09:20 PM
You're scary that's why.

Then why do people fuck with me and invite my wrath? I'd still be acting cordially to both plug drugs and clump if they hadn't attacked me first... My whole posting career has been a series of fucking pearl harbors.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm not scared of maks

I think he's cute when he's angry

maks
01-28-2013, 09:36 PM
This message is hidden because clump was disrespectful months ago and my posting style dictates that now I have to needle her until she leaves forever

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Then why do people fuck with me and invite my wrath? I'd still be acting cordially to both plug drugs and clump if they hadn't attacked me first... My whole posting career has been a series of fucking pearl harbors.

:projecting:

maks
01-28-2013, 09:40 PM
:projecting:

Not at all, go back and read the archives, they'll support my point. I've been friendly with you for years, when you started making wild accusations about me I ignored it for like two days, but when you didn't stop I hit back and since pretty much everyone had a ton of animosity towards you already it was basically like flipping a switch and now the entire forum shits on you constantly. It's your own damn fault.

maks
01-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Also if you're not going to leave then please stop saying that you're going to because if you're not I need to come up with a plan to force you, tia.

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 09:49 PM
i can just imagine plug drugs ten page long thesis on his last speed experience

even i ignore it later when i see it again, i think "gross i wrote all this bullshit?" and delete it or ignore it or whatever.
Speed makes literally anything I'm doing entertaining, and writing is just easy to me. I start off trying to say one thing and before you know it i've written 17 paragraphs of incoherent ramblings but i figure i might as well just post it instead of deleting it
its bizarre and i dont fully understand why i do it, but its fun.. to take everything i do extremely seriously for no reason

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Also if you're not going to leave then please stop saying that you're going to because if you're not I need to come up with a plan to force you, tia.

i'm probably going to. I'm not the kind of person to stick around if there's nothing here for me and people don't like me. maybe i've got to tie up loose ends in my mind, i dont know

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Not at all, go back and read the archives, they'll support my point. I've been friendly with you for years, when you started making wild accusations about me I ignored it for like two days, but when you didn't stop I hit back and since pretty much everyone had a ton of animosity towards you already it was basically like flipping a switch and now the entire forum shits on you constantly. It's your own damn fault.

the way i remember it, i became friends with lisa, talked to her for a few days, came back here and immediately started getting attacked just for being friends with her. i dont care enough to go back and sift through garbage.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 09:59 PM
This message is hidden because clump was disrespectful months ago and my posting style dictates that now I have to needle her until she leaves foreveryou failed to earn my respect dipshit

you had it once and YOU fucked it up

get the fuck over me or grovel for my forgiveness

Critic Al Bundy
01-28-2013, 10:01 PM
you failed to earn my respect dipshit

you had it once and YOU fucked it up

get the fuck over me or grovel for my forgiveness

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:03 PM
Then why do people fuck with me and invite my wrath? I'd still be acting cordially to both plug drugs and clump if they hadn't attacked me first... My whole posting career has been a series of fucking pearl harbors.we never attacked you drop-kick

maks
01-28-2013, 10:03 PM
the way i remember it, i became friends with lisa, talked to her for a few days, came back here and immediately started getting attacked just for being friends with her. i dont care enough to go back and sift through garbage.

Well either you're delusional or you're letting her do her thinking for you, because the shit didn't hit the fan until you started leveling accusations against me, saying I was leading a coalition of neg reppers to ruin your internet points and trying to destroy your standing in the community. After your unfair accusations I started actually doing what you were accusing me of, and you didn't even last a day. That should prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that if I was working against you, you would have fucking known it.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Not at all, go back and read the archives, they'll support my point. I've been friendly with you for years, when you started making wild accusations about me I ignored it for like two days, but when you didn't stop I hit back and since pretty much everyone had a ton of animosity towards you already it was basically like flipping a switch and now the entire forum shits on you constantly. It's your own damn fault.narcissistic lies

you're a stupid prick

lick my boots

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:05 PM
Also if you're not going to leave then please stop saying that you're going to because if you're not I need to come up with a plan to force you, tia.he's never said he was leaving

he just didn't enjoy you fucking retarded losers' company anymore

mine is much better

All your peoples now belong to me.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:07 PM
even i ignore it later when i see it again, i think "gross i wrote all this bullshit?" and delete it or ignore it or whatever.
Speed makes literally anything I'm doing entertaining, and writing is just easy to me. I start off trying to say one thing and before you know it i've written 17 paragraphs of incoherent ramblings but i figure i might as well just post it instead of deleting it
its bizarre and i dont fully understand why i do it, but its fun.. to take everything i do extremely seriously for no reasonyour ramblings are coherent

you don't have to excuse the fact that you are able to type whole paragraphs to a dipshit who can barely string together one sentence at a time

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:08 PM
i'm probably going to. I'm not the kind of person to stick around if there's nothing here for me and people don't like me. maybe i've got to tie up loose ends in my mind, i dont knowfuck it PD

it's only maks

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:17 PM
the way i remember it, i became friends with lisa, talked to her for a few days, came back here and immediately started getting attacked just for being friends with her. i dont care enough to go back and sift through garbage.and that is 100% true

maks is pining after your friendship, he feels that if he can convince you that you did anything wrong at all (which you did not) that you will feel guilt and come crawling back to him, he wants you to do this because he knows you and I are friends and would like to turn you against me as part of his never ending campaign of hate to me because I once told him that I knew how to post pics.

It's all a petty little maks ploy.

he feels so low about himself that he feels a need to try and degrade people down to his level, then if he can make them feel shit about themselves he thinks they will see him as superior and worship the ground he walks on

I warned the fuckwit that narcissists HATE me and he has discovered why, they are simple pathetic creatures to me not worthy of any respect, praise or otherwise

a narcissist must be completely broken and re-built in order for them to ever become a decent human being

otherwise they are forever a piece of shit with no real feelings at all, all they want is for people to admire and worship them, that is their narcissistic supply, they will initially charm you in order to gain this and when you cease to supply the narcissist with this admiration you become a target that they feel they must destroy as you then threaten everything that means anything to them ie. admiration and worship. As soon as you cease to be a source of narcissistic supply and the narcissist cannot "destroy" you you will be tossed aside as you never meant anything to a narcissist other than to be a prop for their ever pathetic and weak ego.

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Well either you're delusional or you're letting her do her thinking for you, because the shit didn't hit the fan until you started leveling accusations against me, saying I was leading a coalition of neg reppers to ruin your internet points and trying to destroy your standing in the community. After your unfair accusations I started actually doing what you were accusing me of, and you didn't even last a day. That should prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that if I was working against you, you would have fucking known it.
i said i didn't care about reputation points to begin with because i think they're stupid, i thought everyone sort of felt the same way about them, so it seemed logical to me that in order to hint to the fact that you guys didn't like me talking to lisa, you'd tell people "lets neg rep him and see if he gets the idea". I thought it was just a nudge to me like "hey what do you think you're doing", i didnt think it was some kind of highly organized conspiracy to steal my precious rep points

when lisa told me you were the reason i was getting neg repped, i thought maybe she heard something somewhere that everyone already knew, and here's the real point, i didn't care at all so i just took it at face value because i didnt care because it didnt matter to me

and what am i a liability to? you feel like you can't gang up on lisa anymore and chase her out of town because youre worried i'll just tell her if you're fucking with her or not because i know you guys too well? ive barely told her anything about you guys, and she's barely asked me anything about this place or anyone who posts here. Occasionally (once or twice), if there's someone she hasn't met before posting, she'll ask me who they are, and that's it.

I just don't care anymore, but in order to clear my name, that is how it all is

rootbeer
01-28-2013, 10:21 PM
break my fucking face tonight (limp biscuit style)

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:22 PM
what is also interesting is that a narcissist has the same traits as a 6 year old

amoral/conscienceless
authoritarian
care only about appearances
contemptuous
critical of others
cruel
disappointing gift-givers
don't recognize own feelings
envious and competitive
feel entitled
flirtatious or seductive
grandiose
hard to have a good time with
hate to live alone
hyper-sensitive to criticism
impulsive
lack sense of humor
naive
passive
pessimistic
religious
secretive
self-contradictory
stingy
strange work habits
unusual eating habits
weird sense of time

This article covers:

Common Behaviour of a Narcissist
Common Expressions of a Narcissist
Gaslighting Techniques used by the Narcissist
Narcissists refuse to remain ‘Topical’
The Narcissistic Partner’s Addiction
Healing from a narcissistic relationship - What you can do

Common Behaviours of a Narcissist

‘Me versus You’ mentality;
Competitiveness;
‘Tit for tat’ retaliations;
Striving for the ‘spotlight’ and attention;
Excessive generosity to outside people;
Uncomfortable when others are incurring attention or praise;
If can’t be centre of attention will either discredit or leave the experience;
May fake illnesses or problems to procure attention / sympathy;
Abusive verbal behaviour when angered or insecure;
Tendency toward violent and even criminal behaviour;
Inappropriate and inapplicable language in front of women and children;
Dark moods that affect others;
False promises;
Glorifies and falsifies achievements past and present;
Expects to be recognised and praised;
Finds others not complying with wants intolerable;
Extreme sensitivity to criticism;
Extreme defensiveness when confronted;
Pathological lying;
Disdain for rules, regulations, decency and morality;
Childish outbursts and behaviour;
Very little consideration for how behaviour affects others;
Extreme lack of compassion or sensitivity towards love partners (and others') problems;
Grossly unsupportive to familiars in times of need;
Brushes incidences under the carpet;
Uses allies real or imagined to back up claims and arguments;
Uses guilt and manipulation to influence love partners;
Doesn’t trust love partners;
Tendency towards unreasonable jealousy and possessiveness;
Capable of sexually degrading name calling;
Can steal, harm or hide property to sabotage love partners;
Uses vengeance, threats and intimidation to control ;
Uses excessive charm and manipulation to control;
Little (if any) sense of conscience;
Discredits love partners to gain attention / sympathy from others;
Will ‘attack’ when confronted or questioned;
Emotionally punishes love partners when feeling insecure;
Emotionally punishes love partners when they are struggling with issues, losses, grief or challenges;
Employs unpredictable and unaccountable behaviour;
Capable of ‘disgusting’ behaviour to gain the upper hand and control a situation;
Feels powerful and fulfilled when creating powerlessness in another;
Gross failure to apologise or have sympathy after creating tears, distress or trauma to the love partner.

Common Expressions of a Narcissist

“I had them eating out of my hands.”
(Believes in manipulating others to create results).

“You didn’t let me finish what I was saying.”
(After verbally maiming and then pretending there was more to say)

“Just because I didn’t do what you wanted when you wanted it.”
(A justification for receptively breaking promises)

“Just because I didn’t say what you wanted to hear.”
(A justification for verbal abuse)

“You’re the only person who misunderstands what I say. You’re totally over-emotional.”
(Same as above)

“I’m sorry, what more do you want from me.”
(Followed by justifications for the behaviour with body language that is clearly not aligned with an apology)

“How many times do I have to say I’m sorry.”
(Followed by repetitive unacceptable behaviour)

“Why can’t you just get over the past?”
(Followed by repetitive unacceptable behaviour)

“What about your issues?”
(When failing to take responsibility for unacceptable behaviour)

“You make me behave like this.”
(Same applies for above)

“You’re the only person in the world I have these problems with.”
(Same applies for above)

“You act like my mother,” or, “You’re a control freak.”
(When asked for the truth or trustworthy / accountable behaviour)

Gaslighting Techniques used by the Narcissist

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse that is used by narcissists that is deeply insidious and difficult to pinpoint. It works by instilling confusion. If you are being gaslighted you'll lose trust in your senses, identity and common environment.

The narcissist will tell you:

What you are feeling and thinking;
An interaction that you believed was decent with another person actually had agendas connected to it;
Your body language appears suggestive to other people;
A friend or family member has made certain references about you;
You were seen in a certain place acting inappropriately;
You said or did something (you weren’t aware of) when tired, distracted, unaware, intoxicated or asleep;
Certain information was discovered about you;
Certain people (you thought were loyal) are now agreeing about your faults;
The incident (created by the narcissist) was your fault, or merely a perception based on your paranoia or unstable emotions;
An excuse for the incidence based on a ‘story’ that extracts guilt from you, whereby you feel awful for making the ‘judgement’ you did;
Other people perceive you as bossy, controlling, manipulative, uncaring, incapable etc. (defective in some way).

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:25 PM
i said i didn't care about reputation points to begin with because i think they're stupid, i thought everyone sort of felt the same way about them, so it seemed logical to me that in order to hint to the fact that you guys didn't like me talking to lisa, you'd tell people "lets neg rep him and see if he gets the idea". I thought it was just a nudge to me like "hey what do you think you're doing", i didnt think it was some kind of highly organized conspiracy to steal my precious rep points

when lisa told me you were the reason i was getting neg repped, i thought maybe she heard something somewhere that everyone already knew, and here's the real point, i didn't care at all so i just took it at face value because i didnt care because it didnt matter to me

and what am i a liability to? you feel like you can't gang up on lisa anymore and chase her out of town because youre worried i'll just tell her if you're fucking with her or not because i know you guys too well? ive barely told her anything about you guys, and she's barely asked me anything about this place or anyone who posts here. Occasionally (once or twice), if there's someone she hasn't met before posting, she'll ask me who they are, and that's it.

I just don't care anymore, but in order to clear my name, that is how it all isFucking spot on

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:26 PM
I've also never made a topic saying anyone was mean

I am referring to my sig which I captured as a perfect example of maks' Narcissistic Personalty Disorder

Maks I can help you, but first you need to understand and accept that you are inherently a piece of shit

maks
01-28-2013, 10:28 PM

Go accuse one of your irl friends of stealing $1.50 from your room. $1.50 isn't important, I wipe my ass with $1.50, but I'll bet they're still going to be offended.

You're a liability because clump is desperate to feed information to a guy who has already tried to frame me for child porn. I may tell people in my inner circle things that I wouldn't want her to know, if I can't trust you to keep your mouth shut then frankly I have no use for you.

I just don't care anymore, but in order to clear my name, that is how it all is

Oh there's no coming back from this, I couldn't stop the floodgates if I tried. What happened with you and me was a catalyst for apparently the whole forum's massive resentment of you, I could forgive you and write poetry in your honor and they'd still burn you at the stake. It's better for everyone if you just go.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:30 PM
Go accuse one of your irl friends of stealing $1.50 from your room. $1.50 isn't important, I wipe my ass with $1.50, but I'll bet they're still going to be offended.

You're a liability because clump is desperate to feed information to a guy who has already tried to frame me for child porn. I may tell people in my inner circle things that I wouldn't want her to know, if I can't trust you to keep your mouth shut then frankly I have no use for you.

Oh there's no coming back from this, I couldn't stop the floodgates if I tried. What happened with you and me was a catalyst for apparently the whole forum's massive resentment of you, I could forgive you and write poetry in your honor and they'd still burn you at the stake. It's better for everyone if you just go.WTF

you are completely delusional to the point where that is just fucking funny

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 10:31 PM

Oh there's no coming back from this, I couldn't stop the floodgates if I tried. What happened with you and me was a catalyst for apparently the whole forum's massive resentment of you, I could forgive you and write poetry in your honor and they'd still burn you at the stake. It's better for everyone if you just go.

if by "the whole forum" you mean like 4 out of the 7 people who still post here

here's my count:
doli, steve, barry, and sex with dead people (dont even know/care who that is, i might add)
dont know why fanfare started hating me out of no where other than it was the thing in style to do, only one who caught my off guard
you're right though, my own fault for making enemies for the fun of it

oh and garfield i guess

Gentleman Doli
01-28-2013, 10:33 PM

id rather no one posted here if it meant i never had 2 see u again

Critic Al Bundy
01-28-2013, 10:33 PM

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:36 PM
id rather no one posted here if it meant i never had 2 see u againI like PD more than I like you

rootbeer
01-28-2013, 10:37 PM
id rather no one posted here if it meant i never had 2 see u again

2edgey4me

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:38 PM

here's my count:
doli, steve, barry, and sex with dead people (dont even know/care who that is, i might add)
dont know why fanfare started hating me out of no where other than it was the thing in style to do, only one who caught my off guard

oh and garfield i guessall those people are dickheads

maks
01-28-2013, 10:40 PM
when lisa told me you were the reason i was getting neg repped, i thought maybe she heard something somewhere that everyone already knew

An excerpt from Plug Drug's new book, "How I Sided With Some Bitch Who Lied and Manipulated me Into Turning on my Friends" with forward written by 10,000 other lonely 19 year old virgins who will believe anything an easy lay tells them

rootbeer
01-28-2013, 10:42 PM
plug drugs can you please tell us about your first memory involving rep?

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:44 PM
An excerpt from Plug Drug's new book, "How I Sided With Some Bitch Who Lied and Manipulated me Into Turning on my Friends" with forward written by 10,000 other lonely 19 year old virgins who will believe anything an easy lay tells themyou're retarded

1. you have no friends

2. PD is not a virgin and is in his early 20's

3. I've never had sex with anyone from this forum including PD although I would if circumstances had ever allowed

4. PD is capable of being friends with people with vaginas and you are not

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:45 PM
plug drugs can you please tell us about your first memory involving rep?lol

syncan aka ken post jr
01-28-2013, 10:49 PM
listen plug drugs, i don't hate you, i don't read your posts but i want to murder lisa and her entire family irl, and your her online boyfriend, so you gotta go, in the ground, your dead your fucking dead plug drugs

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:51 PM
listen plug drugs, i don't hate you, i don't read your posts but i want to murder lisa and her entire family irl, and your her online boyfriend, so you gotta go, in the ground, your dead your fucking dead plug drugsoh bring it wuss

syncan aka ken post jr
01-28-2013, 10:52 PM
i'm gonna finish what your babysitter should have 40 years ago

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:53 PM
*YAWN*

blumpkin blownuts
01-28-2013, 10:54 PM
its bizarre and i dont fully understand why i do it, but its fun.. to take everything i do extremely seriously for no reason

i wote and rambled shit on drugs all the time, i just left it in notepad files because i already knew if i published it i'd regret it

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 10:54 PM
plug drugs can you please tell us about your first memory involving rep?

are you making fun of me

blumpkin blownuts
01-28-2013, 10:55 PM
now i delete most of those as i come across them. the lamest ones i leave to run into in the future to help convince me i don't want to do anymore drugs

syncan aka ken post jr
01-28-2013, 10:55 PM
:welcome: to dead bitch town

population lisa

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 10:57 PM
you're retarded

1. you have no friends

2. PD is not a virgin and is in his early 20's

3. I've never had sex with anyone from this forum including PD although I would if circumstances had ever allowed

4. PD is capable of being friends with people with vaginas and you are not
i think he knows that but hes trying to get a reaction out of me, i dont really know

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 10:59 PM
i think he knows that but hes trying to get a reaction out of me, i dont really knowhe wants you to worship him

if not he will "destroy" you

it's quite funny and cute really

maks
01-28-2013, 11:03 PM
i think he knows that but hes trying to get a reaction out of me, i dont really know

I don't want a reaction out of you, I want you gone.

blumpkin blownuts
01-28-2013, 11:04 PM
amoral/conscienceless (nope, my conscience is a point of pride)
authoritarian (i have no need to force my views; it's your all's responsibility to seek them)
care only about appearances (pretty much)
contemptuous (is there anything undeserving of at least a little contempt?)
critical of others (only for their own good, not to make myself feel better than them)
cruel (no)
disappointing gift-givers (yes)
don't recognize own feelings (yes, not until it's too late)
envious and competitive (yes)
feel entitled (i am entitled)
flirtatious or seductive (yes)
grandiose (duh)
hard to have a good time with (yes)
hate to live alone (yes)
hyper-sensitive to criticism (no, i seek it out)
impulsive (yes)
lack sense of humor (my sense of humor is just on a special level than everyone elses)
naive (i wish)
passive (aggressively so)
pessimistic (yes)
religious (more spiritual really)
secretive (extremely)
self-contradictory (extremely)
stingy (no)
strange work habits (no comment)
unusual eating habits (yes)
weird sense of time ('weird' is the tip of the iceberg)

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 11:05 PM
now i delete most of those as i come across them. the lamest ones i leave to run into in the future to help convince me i don't want to do anymore drugs

yeah i look back on whatever i said while on drugs as just being what i said while on drugs and don't hold myself accountable for it,
i'm on drugs right now, and pretty much all the time
if i say something meaningful, great.. if i say a bunch of stupid shit (most likely scenario), oh well.. i didn't have to put forth any real effort while typing it, it is what it is. if you ever find yourself staring at one of my posts thinking "what the fuck?" just scroll past it, i know i do

rootbeer
01-28-2013, 11:05 PM
are you making fun of me

no actually im very nice to you, but you want to focus on the negative attention lol

maks
01-28-2013, 11:06 PM
yeah i look back on whatever i said while on drugs as just being what i said while on drugs and don't hold myself accountable for it,
i'm on drugs right now, and pretty much all the time
if i say something meaningful, great.. if i say a bunch of stupid shit (most likely scenario), oh well.. i didn't have to put forth any real effort while typing it, it is what it is. if you ever find yourself staring at one of my posts thinking "what the fuck?" just scroll past it, i know i do

I hope you OD.

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 11:08 PM
I don't want a reaction out of you, I want you gone.

okay

maks
okay

good, so stop reacting and leave

Plug Drugs
I hope you OD.

that's grim

maks
01-28-2013, 11:09 PM
that's grim

Whatever it takes

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 11:11 PM
I don't want a reaction out of you, I want you gone.PD will always be in my heart

you will always be on the bottom of my shoe

Plug Drugs
01-28-2013, 11:15 PM
good, so stop reacting and leave

since you just told me to do it, that'd be like, doing what you tell me to
ive gotta make a clean cut so i dont come back. Let's cooperate together on getting me to leave
okay now you say something like "nothing can change how people view you now" and i'll say "i know, you're right" and then i'll leave
wait you already did say that okay wait what, why am i still here then, this is awkward, oops i was supposed to leave back then but i was drunk and missed the green light okay bye now

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 11:17 PM
amoral/conscienceless (nope, my conscience is a point of pride)
authoritarian (i have no need to force my views; it's your all's responsibility to seek them)
care only about appearances (pretty much)
contemptuous (is there anything undeserving of at least a little contempt?)
critical of others (only for their own good, not to make myself feel better than them)
cruel (no)
disappointing gift-givers (yes)
don't recognize own feelings (yes, not until it's too late)
envious and competitive (yes)
feel entitled (i am entitled)
flirtatious or seductive (yes)
grandiose (duh)
hard to have a good time with (yes)
hate to live alone (yes)
hyper-sensitive to criticism (no, i seek it out)
impulsive (yes)
lack sense of humor (my sense of humor is just on a special level than everyone elses)
naive (i wish)
passive (aggressively so)
pessimistic (yes)
religious (more spiritual really)
secretive (extremely)
self-contradictory (extremely)
stingy (no)
strange work habits (no comment)
unusual eating habits (yes)
weird sense of time ('weird' is the tip of the iceberg)I was half raised by a narcissist, I really don't think you are one

We should all have a "healthy amount" of narcissism but a real narcissist, well they are well beyond a healthy amount and are quite toxic

sex with dead people
01-28-2013, 11:41 PM
This thread is an example of why people shouldn't use drugs.

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 11:44 PM
ive gotta make a clean cut so i dont come back. Let's cooperate together on getting me to leave
okay now you say something like "nothing can change how people view you now" and i'll say "i know, you're right" and then i'll leave
wait you already did say that okay wait what, why am i still here then, this is awkward, oops i was supposed to leave back then but i was drunk and missed the green light okay bye nowDON'T LEAVE ME!

maks
01-28-2013, 11:55 PM
This thread is an example of why people shouldn't use drugs.

He was fine when he was just using drugs, it's more like a fable with the moral 'bros before hos'

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 11:57 PM
He was fine when he was just using drugs, it's more like a fable with the moral 'bros before hos'I'm not drugs you dumb fuck

nor am I a ho nor are you a bro, you are a mongrel

in fact I tell off PD everytime he takes drugs

plusle riot
01-28-2013, 11:58 PM
He was fine when he was just using drugs, it's more like a fable with the moral 'bros before hos'

oh yeah i think aesop wrote a story about that

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 11:59 PM
yeah and someone I've never heard of before who doesn't post with you wankers anymore said something once

ah they were the days

maks
01-29-2013, 12:01 AM
oh yeah i think aesop wrote a story about that

I think it was called "The junkie who alienated everyone"

Garfield
01-30-2013, 05:33 PM

here's my count:

oh and garfield i guess

i still love you lil buddy

Gentleman Doli
01-30-2013, 05:59 PM
wait you already did say that okay wait what, why am i still here then, this is awkward, oops i was supposed to leave back then but i was drunk and missed the green light okay bye now

even in quietly+patheticaley slinking awy into obscuriety yoau somehow manage to be fucking annoying as hell

Lisa Claus
01-30-2013, 07:21 PM
even in quietly+patheticaley slinking awy into obscuriety yoau somehow manage to be fucking annoying as hellI love him much more than I love you

he's the youngest person here but more of a fucking man than most of you

Gentleman Doli
01-30-2013, 09:55 PM
I love him much more than I love you

he's the youngest person here but more of a fucking man than most of you

im yonger than hi

Lisa Claus
01-30-2013, 09:58 PM
im yonger than hiI don't believe it

I'm going to go report myself for pedophilia because you hijacked an account on my msn and wanked @ me

blumpkin blownuts
01-30-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm not drugs

Lisa Claus
01-30-2013, 11:27 PM
I'm not drugslol

sounds like something I would say

Plug Drugs
01-31-2013, 11:30 AM
i'm staying

Plug Drugs
maybe

Plug Drugs
deal with it

Plug Drugs
bite me

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 11:31 AM
you used to be so cool plug drugs what happend to you man

Plug Drugs
01-31-2013, 11:32 AM
nothing happened

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 12:24 PM
nothing happened

I love you bubble

fanfare
01-31-2013, 03:21 PM
http://doir.ir/duxx/01-31-2013-14-20-22_questions.jpg

steveyos
01-31-2013, 03:23 PM
boring

sex with dead people
01-31-2013, 03:31 PM
Ban plug drugs and bring back OB. OB doesn't even act as gay as plug drugs does.

maks
01-31-2013, 03:33 PM
i'm staying

you're really not

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 04:25 PM
http://doir.ir/duxx/01-31-2013-14-20-22_questions.jpg

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 04:26 PM
Ban plug drugs and bring back OB. OB doesn't even act as gay as plug drugs does.

Ban you

You are literally the most pathetic poster here

steveyos
01-31-2013, 04:31 PM

maks
01-31-2013, 04:33 PM

with ob you know what you're getting, he doesn't pretend to be your friend for years and then stab you in the back

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Hey losers

Both OB and PD are my friends and are not yours

:P

maks
01-31-2013, 04:54 PM
hey plug drugs I heard that when you shoot up heroin if you leave a few air bubbles in the syringe the stuff will hit you a lot harder and last a lot longer, you should definitely try that

maks
01-31-2013, 04:55 PM
hey plug drugs I'll bet you're not man enough to take a whole bottle of oxy followed by a whole bottle of zanax, you should prove me wrong

sex with dead people
01-31-2013, 05:41 PM
Ban you

You are literally the most pathetic poster here

And you are literally the dumbest and ugliest poster here. Go figure.

sex with dead people
01-31-2013, 05:42 PM
with ob you know what you're getting, he doesn't pretend to be your friend for years and then stab you in the back

That's because OB actually has some balls and isn't a coward like pd is.

maks
01-31-2013, 05:47 PM
That's because OB actually has some balls and isn't a coward like pd is.

and he's married to some other weird abomination so he's not desperate enough to let a sleazy internet hoe-bag lead him around by his dick

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 05:50 PM
And you are literally the dumbest and ugliest poster here. Go figure.nah

that would be you

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 05:51 PM
and he's married to some other weird abomination so he's not desperate enough to let a sleazy internet hoe-bag lead him around by his dickOB is my friend

and is not your friend maks

Alsto
01-31-2013, 05:51 PM
lisa you fucking suck...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 05:58 PM
lisa you fucking suck...no-one sucks on you

that is your problem, not mine

Alsto
01-31-2013, 05:59 PM
don't know shit about each other except the posts we've made here and you determine from that that i have no one to suck on my penis?

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:00 PM
more likely a random stab to try and provoke attention... which is working btw...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:02 PM
lol

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:03 PM
come on, that's weak... aren't you an internet forum fight veteran?

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:14 PM
if you only knew what I was laughing at and how idiotic you look

maks
01-31-2013, 06:17 PM
you're disgusting with your male gaze

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:19 PM
i'm not the stupid bitch...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:21 PM
you're disgusting with your male gazelol

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:22 PM
dumb ass bitches post lol all the time...

maks
01-31-2013, 06:26 PM
i'm not the stupid bitch...

I've had her on ignore for weeks, as far as I'm concerned you're talking to yourself in here and I won't let anyone insult my friend alsto even my other friend alsto

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:29 PM
I've had her on ignore for weeks, as far as I'm concerned you're talking to yourself in here and I won't let anyone insult my friend alsto even my other friend alstoyou've never had me on ignore

I drive you to narcissistic rage and I do it for my own kicks of watching you have a meltdown about me

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:30 PM
ignore isn't for me, i like reading... and Alsto gets bored and finds interesting ways to amuse himself...

maks
01-31-2013, 06:38 PM
ignore isn't for me, i like reading... and Alsto gets bored and finds interesting ways to amuse himself...

you have to understand, she's been around for a few months and I've had some laughs at her expense and raged her out pretty hard but unfortunately the well has run dry and I've seen all there is to see and it's time for me to move on

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:39 PM
tonight, tonight, tonight...

maks
01-31-2013, 06:44 PM
fine if you insist but I'm not going to like it.

hello clump, for the first time since december I'm going to read one of your posts. what do you have to say for yourself?

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:45 PM
fine if you insist but I'm not going to like it.

hello clump, for the first time since december I'm going to read one of your posts. what do you have to say for yourself?LOL

I'll never get bored of tormenting you

enjoy your narcisstic rage

byebye

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:47 PM
hypocritical cunt...

maks
01-31-2013, 06:50 PM
LOL

I'll never get bored of tormenting you

enjoy your narcisstic rage

byebye

what? you haven't been tormenting me. I put you on ignore and made jokes at your expense all the time, this does not make me feel tormented.

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:51 PM
see? she always assumes, never pays any attention...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:53 PM
what? you haven't been tormenting me. I put you on ignore and made jokes at your expense all the time, this does not make me feel tormented.yes you make narcissistic raging posts about me all the time, spamming my visitors messages

it's so cute when you have a meltdown about me

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:55 PM
click it... http://rubycalaber.com/forums/images/aria/buttons/collapse_tcat.png

maks
01-31-2013, 07:00 PM
yes you make narcissistic raging posts about me all the time, spamming my visitors messages

it's so cute when you have a meltdown about me

I apammed your visitor messages well over 2 months ago back when I was still reading your posts and wanted to see you rage about it. You did, but it fell short of expectations. Everything with you is so-so, you're never really on the ball, so I put you on ignore.

Alsto
01-31-2013, 07:03 PM
my expectations were not even met, kinda makes me sad...

maks
01-31-2013, 07:04 PM
my expectations were not even met, kinda makes me sad...

told you

Alsto
01-31-2013, 07:04 PM
so did iwc but did i listen? nope... just had to see for myself...

maks
01-31-2013, 07:14 PM
I guess this isn't the time for I told you so's, you've just been through a traumatic experience like reading and replying to awful posts and I'm sure you need a few to decompress before we start lecturing you

Alsto
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
no way, i can take it... words, words , words...

maks
01-31-2013, 07:21 PM
of course you can take it, I can take my pubic hairs being pulled out that doesn't mean it's going to be pleasant.

Alsto
01-31-2013, 07:24 PM
had an idea that it would be a no win situation... internet forum posting is a war of attrition...

Alsto
01-31-2013, 07:25 PM
just look how long it took you with StompleBuddy...

maks
01-31-2013, 07:26 PM
well the good news is you now have a pretty good idea what to expect if you ever decide to post at fjs

Alsto
01-31-2013, 07:30 PM
hahaha, like that would happen...

maks
01-31-2013, 07:32 PM
it's destined to win you might as well get on board. stevey has a plan, he understands that people will pay him big money to read shitty stevey posts

Alsto
01-31-2013, 07:34 PM
he is a marketing genius...

maks
01-31-2013, 07:36 PM
alpaca farmer turned kirby vacuum mogul, steven yelle is a man who wears many hats

none of them well, because it's hard to find a hat that will cover his gigantic head. perhaps he should try a sombrero.

Alsto
01-31-2013, 07:38 PM
one thing stevey has consistently been able to do is get people to follow him around the internet...

maks
01-31-2013, 07:45 PM
except, sadly, on his forum where he talks to himself for hours on end like a schizophrenic

Alsto
01-31-2013, 07:48 PM
like ruby used to do, but he was more coherent and hilarious...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 08:10 PM
I apammed your visitor messages well over 2 months ago back when I was still reading your posts and wanted to see you rage about it. You did, but it fell short of expectations. Everything with you is so-so, you're never really on the ball, so I put you on ignore.and you also spammed my page a couple of days ago with your Al Bundy alt

lie some more maks, there are still some people with an IQ lower than 100 that you could actually convince you are telling the truth to

meanwhile, all the intelligent people are mine

also after the first time you spammed my page all I got were comments of laughter saying, "what have you done to maks to make him rage out so much?"

the answer to that is simple, I called him out on his pathetic NPD

Alsto
01-31-2013, 08:11 PM
not maks alt, not really his style...

maks
01-31-2013, 08:13 PM
not maks alt, not really his style...

yeah I'm more of the 'repost people's old posts out of context' sort of alt

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 08:27 PM
um retard

it IS maks' alt

maks also uses Dr Remulak to spam the forum with

after he was called out too much for that being him he has come up with this new Al Bundy one which he spams the forum with and also my profile

look Alsto... I can't help it if you are a less than intelligent dipshit without a clue

but don't even presume to tell me

I've known maks since before I even joined here

in fact it was maks who brought me here from RH... yeah that's right, maks is what you lame-o's call a "lizard"

maks
01-31-2013, 08:28 PM
um retard

it IS maks' alt

maks also uses Dr Remulak to spam the forum with

after he was called out too much for that being him he has come up with this new Al Bundy one which he spams the forum with and also my profile

look Alsto... I can't help it if you are a less than intelligent dipshit without a clue

but don't even presume to tell me

I've known maks since before I even joined here

in fact it was maks who brought me here from RH... yeah that's right, maks is what you lame-o's call a "lizard"

Alsto
01-31-2013, 08:30 PM
it's not marks, you're wrong... he might be DrRemulak, but he's not al bundy...

maks
01-31-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm not dr remulak either tbh

Alsto
01-31-2013, 08:33 PM
you'd never use punctuation like Critic Al Bundy does...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 09:12 PM
PhabriKKK8 dat mothra phuKKKahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/vq7diumby1f9t4ki4f.jpg

maks
01-31-2013, 09:14 PM
If I'd known that plug drugs name was noah I would have given him a lot more shit let me tell ya

Garfield
01-31-2013, 09:18 PM
noah and lisa brought all of thir posts 2 by 2 in to reject haven and they sailed away into the sunset while the rest of the forum drowned in quality

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 09:20 PM
well fact is

that is your pm that you sent to Flag

I'm sure Flag would even lend me his account and I could see for myself

not that we need to because only a fucking idiot wouldn't be able to see what you did here

you fucked Mike over

and here is a screen shot to prove it

PhabriKKK8 dat mothra phuKKKahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/vq7diumby1f9t4ki4f.jpg

maks
01-31-2013, 09:23 PM
yep there's no way to fake a screenshot, that's some pretty airtight evidence...

maks
01-31-2013, 09:23 PM
I never did anything to Mike. I became friends with him and you fucking losers need to get over the fact that I have a fucking vagina

because I'm a fucking person

I'm not the one who ran around trying to fuck over my friend because I was jealous about a bitch

you're fucking pathetic

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 09:25 PM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1025875/bill6.gif

Garfield
01-31-2013, 09:26 PM
why does garfield look so wierd?

maks
01-31-2013, 09:27 PM
I never did anything to Susie Derkins. I became friends with him and you fucking losers need to get over the fact that I have a fucking vagina

because I'm a fucking person

I'm not the one who ran around trying to fuck over my friend because I was jealous about a bitch

you're fucking pathetic

sex with dead people
01-31-2013, 09:59 PM
lol your all fucking jealous fucking pathetic loser retarded fuckwits

maks
01-31-2013, 10:02 PM
lol your all fucking jealous fucking pathetic loser retarded fuckwits

lol

I love you

DrHundos
01-31-2013, 10:05 PM
are there lisa ass pics in this thread anywhere