PDA

View Full Version : where have yu peed in public?

steveyos
01-28-2013, 07:01 AM
me? like everywhere. including off a bridge

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 07:05 AM
in the snow.

and in my pants once at a party... I was so drunk and holding a wall to keep myself standing up and this guy came over and was trying to chat me up and I realy needed to go to the toilet but didn;t want to be rude and he kept talking and talking and talking and didn't stop until I finally pee'd my pants and said "I need a bath now"... I went inside ran a bath and sat in it for about an hour with my cloths on

steveyos
01-28-2013, 07:08 AM
that's amerature hour you must of done something more pro I feel like you are or could be a pro pisser

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 07:13 AM
lol

oh yeah

on circus tour at pee stops

all the boys would go to pee on one side of the bus and all the girls on the other

me and two other girls asked why we couldn't pee on the boys' side of the bus and were told "because you can't stand and pee"

so me and the two other girls walked around to the guy's side, stood, sucked in our stomach muscles and pee'd standing up straight out

one of the best circus tricks I learned

steveyos
01-28-2013, 07:16 AM
uhhhhh when are you performing next I'm leaving for austrola right now

steveyos
01-28-2013, 07:17 AM
why can't girls pee standing up is there something in your bodies that stops it whilst veritcal

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 07:20 AM
uhhhhh when are you performing next I'm leaving for austrola right nowLOL!

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 07:21 AM
why can't girls pee standing up is there something in your bodies that stops it whilst veritcalwell you can but to avoid a mess of it running down your legs you've got to pull in your muscles and shoot the pee straight out

steveyos
01-28-2013, 07:42 AM
is there no situation where it doesn't suck to be a girl wtf

sex with dead people
01-28-2013, 10:36 AM
On the side of a courthouse, in bottles while driving to throw them out the window, in a church parking lot, on the stairs of my friend's apartment building.

steveyos
01-28-2013, 12:05 PM
just pee out the window while driving, or use a fully recycled glass bottle that'll just turn back into sand before getting nuked again

have you ever thought about how much pee is everywhere, pee evaporation to water,it evaporation out pee particles that float around towns everyone breathes in everyone's pee it actually blankets us just like normal water vaper you don't think with the amount iwc pees there ain't pee everywhere in the air?

and that is how to make q good post

steveyos
01-28-2013, 12:07 PM
that glass bottle will be peed on so many times going from glass to sand that it'll be mutated sand that someone gets up their butt at the beach and then they go in the water and get water in their butt then it basically turns into a Hentai Episode

sex with dead people
01-28-2013, 12:57 PM
just pee out the window while driving, or use a fully recycled glass bottle that'll just turn back into sand before getting nuked again

have you ever thought about how much pee is everywhere, pee evaporation to water,it evaporation out pee particles that float around towns everyone breathes in everyone's pee it actually blankets us just like normal water vaper you don't think with the amount iwc pees there ain't pee everywhere in the air?

and that is how to make q good post

I have a pretty small dick and I don't like pissing on myself.

steveyos
01-28-2013, 03:47 PM
drink a lot of water and be like a fire hose!

blumpkin blownuts
01-28-2013, 03:51 PM
i have a "p" tree in the backyard that's perfectly shaped for privacy its like 4 trunks grown together in a C shape so the "p" doesn't spash back

blumpkin blownuts
01-28-2013, 03:52 PM
i also p'ed in alleyways next to bars/clubs when i was waiting for a ride and didn't want to go back in just to use the restroom

steveyos
01-28-2013, 03:56 PM
The Urinal Tree

Nature's Urinal

take a pic you might be able to make money off that man

Lisa Claus
01-28-2013, 04:16 PM
I pee'd the bed once as an adult

I slept with this guy and after he left I wet the bed

I took that as a sign I shouldn't see him anymore

steveyos
01-28-2013, 05:07 PM