PDA

View Full Version : flaglerchat KILLT Rejecthaven.net/4um

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Dayumm hurrrrzz gudd................

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elezzzark
02-19-2012, 09:16 PM
lol'd

elezzzark
02-19-2012, 09:16 PM
2nd times, by juji

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Don't call me Shirley!

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-19-2012, 09:23 PM
flaglerchat diddid itt

elezzzark
02-19-2012, 09:24 PM
flaglerchat diddid itt

post screenies if you want to prove flagerchat did

elezzzark
02-19-2012, 09:37 PM
i guess flagerchat is making new evidences how he did it, but it's too late, juji did it (at least, maybe one of their admins accidentally upgrade vb forum and didn't have time to repair)

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-19-2012, 09:41 PM
http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/

elezzzark
02-19-2012, 09:45 PM
it's not a evidence

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Moi diddit

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-19-2012, 09:46 PM
U cun't ban Der flaglerchat.........................

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elezzzark
02-19-2012, 09:48 PM
ah, i see, i guess juji did it

timmy
02-19-2012, 09:49 PM
hey op, stop idioting yourself if you dont have evidence

BoobyKalabrr
02-19-2012, 11:32 PM
i guess flagerchat is making new evidences how he did it, but it's too late, juji did it (at least, maybe one of their admins accidentally upgrade vb forum and didn't have time to repair)

nIGGY can never stop fukn with the buttons, anyone taking credit...........no

ob obsessing over a tiny forum he is banned from forever.............PRICELESS

BoobyKalabrr
02-19-2012, 11:39 PM
It is RH that obsesses over me. Read their threads (when they are back up that is) and you'll see plenty of new posts and even threads about me. I am only brining this up because RH members like yourself are coming here socked to bring up :lizard: business.

No, you attempt to play the middle and fail every time you try........... simple as that

BoobyKalabrr
02-19-2012, 11:42 PM
Middle of what?

Lizard forum wins again

elezzzark
02-19-2012, 11:45 PM
Lizard forum beats nerd forum. So Fuckin' what!

user marked for deletion due to cyber bullying

BoobyKalabrr
02-19-2012, 11:48 PM
user marked for deletion due to cyber bullshiting

moar accurate and wishful

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 03:15 AM
I did it

Camoron
02-20-2012, 03:20 AM
lizard drama

Camoron
02-20-2012, 03:21 AM
literally have no idea whats going on in this thjread

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 07:44 AM
Dayumm hurrrrzz gudd................

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wish faggot.

Hello,

This message is to advise you of a temporary block placed on your database. The database was found to be consuming an inordinate amount of processor time, to the point of degrading overall system performance. While we do limit each account to no more than 25% of a system's CPU in our terms of service, we do not actively disable accounts until they greatly exceed that number, which is what happened in this case. Requests to this database may become degraded by limiting the maximum number of queries or connections for a limited amount of time, or if there are sustained issues, ultimately we may be forced to block access to this database until the issue has been resolved.

Resolving this situation may be as simple as adding additional indexes to your database, optimizing the queries used, or something equally easy. If not, it may simply be a matter of moving this database to dedicated services, as it may have outgrown a shared environment.

If you believe you have a solution to this overuse, we are happy to discuss the situation with you and possibly reinstate the database on the server. Otherwise, we will be happy to assist you with the upgrade process if a dedicated server is the most appropriate solution. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.

~~~
Excessive MySQL activity is caused by (a) a long-running process that locks a table, causing other queries to back up, (b) a query that is not optimized ][example: select all from ... and involving a large or complex query], (c) huge table copies/maintenance during peak hours. You're too stupid to cause this.

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 07:45 AM
What happened is, Faggot Chap was killed off several times by me at RH during the weekend. I got three of his alts banned directly. A walk through an ocean of Faggot Chap's soul would scarcely get your feet wet.

Other than that, 710x forgot to pay the monthly server fee again, and hostgator pulled the plug til the paypal payment clears.Not quite since he payed us up a few months.

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 08:10 AM
One of his alt's (Spam Monkeh) actually survived the first banning until I got involved. He's so easy. So I absolutely give myself direct credit for deliberately causing his bannings.

I love watching you stew helplessly about it :D

plz don't do that to yourself jack, we knew who he was, we was just taking our time.

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 08:11 AM
Spam Monkeh seems more like Cody. Then again, Cody does seem to be Flaglerchat.

Ya know, I was thinking that myself.

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 08:43 AM
There are some other people from this site that think the same thing. I posted that on Banned nation and RH (for the brief time I was unbanned) several months ago. Flaglerchat used a TOR email address when Cody lost his computer connection due to spousal separation. Cody is the only member to have enough of a grudge against you to dox you for years on end unlike any other site where he goes, gets banned, claims pwnage, than leaves them be.
I don't think it's all been Cody but I believe some of it has been. I no longer get targeted, Cody has my cell phone number and as far as I know has yet to give it to anyone. Cody tends to air his bitterness towards me out in the open.

They seriously need to change the cookie settings so members don't get logged out so quick when idle.

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Hello,

This message is to advise you of a temporary block placed on your database. The database was found to be consuming an inordinate amount of processor time, to the point of degrading overall system performance. While we do limit each account to no more than 25% of a system's CPU in our terms of service, we do not actively disable accounts until they greatly exceed that number, which is what happened in this case. Requests to this database may become degraded by limiting the maximum number of queries or connections for a limited amount of time, or if there are sustained issues, ultimately we may be forced to block access to this database until the issue has been resolved.

Resolving this situation may be as simple as adding additional indexes to your database, optimizing the queries used, or something equally easy. If not, it may simply be a matter of moving this database to dedicated services, as it may have outgrown a shared environment.

If you believe you have a solution to this overuse, we are happy to discuss the situation with you and possibly reinstate the database on the server. Otherwise, we will be happy to assist you with the upgrade process if a dedicated server is the most appropriate solution. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.

~~~
Excessive MySQL activity is caused by (a) a long-running process that locks a table, causing other queries to back up, (b) a query that is not optimized ][example: select all from ... and involving a large or complex query], (c) huge table copies/maintenance during peak hours.

TA DA............. DATZ MOI REG PROGRAHAM RUNNIN' 24/7

MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Cody doesn't give out your info because he uses the Flaglerchat alt to do so. It is a good cop / bad cop or a Dr. Jeckyl / Mr. Hyde routine.

Well then explain why I'm not getting any calls hmmmmm? There you go thinking you know everything again.

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Sure whatever you say.

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 09:04 AM
The quotes below explain things.

That explains nothing. Anyway enjoy, I have better shit to do while waiting for the tards at HostGator to get back to me.

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:08 AM
That's why the Sherriff's office took my complaint against wtf is Pat.

Mannix = Flaglerchat. No amount of denial you post will change that. Mannix Fambly Reunion Jerry Noworyta da Sign Maker phrumm Orchard Park, Jew York set the stage, I merely have been serving up just desserts. Never forget that Jack Venooker iz uh Sociopathological LIAR.......
LOOOOOOL

PWNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Poazt da KKKummplayntt...... Jack

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:10 AM
They gayv U LEGAL ADVICE ???????????????

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:15 AM
That explains nothing. Anyway enjoy, I have better shit to do while waiting for the tards at HostGator to get back to me.

cc:
support@hostgator.com <support@hostgator.com>

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:16 AM
No, they took my complaint and explained the best way to proceed. The Stowe Police have submitted a subpoena to google also for a certain email address you've been using. That's the second layer to this onion I'm peeling.

Pics or it never happened

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Lepht uh messidge 4 Stowe PD............. steigh toont

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:19 AM
Patrick Mannix = Flaglerchat

"That proves it"

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:22 AM
No, they took my complaint and explained the best way to proceed. The Stowe Police have submitted a subpoena to google also for a certain email address you've been using. That's the second layer to this onion I'm peeling.

The Stowe Police submitted a CIVIL subpoena to google ????????????????????

R dey part ov yer LEGAL TEAM ????????????????

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:25 AM
See how easy it is to lead you around by the nose Pat? This is why I enjoy trolling you.

Tolled dem U wuz manewephaKKKsurrrring farmuhsueticklez @ Barbara Baraw 'z DoodoopleXXXX

cc:
bbaraw@pshift.com

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:41 AM
You have to identify yourself with a real name Kevin Flaurentino and soc sec # xxx-xx-xxxx to have them do anything other than hit the delete button. I suspect somone who's a convicted felon POAZT ITT (like you are) is already aware of that.

Yer phuKKKtt....................

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:47 AM
Kevin Flaurentino is Jibbletz Riotgear Joel Manning from Troll Kingdom. Is that Troll Kingdom Envoy Jack Venooker ?

Jack Venooker = SadOldAssRapedEXBlazerCabDrivin'Joo

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 09:57 AM
http://www.stowepolice.com/id4.html

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 10:06 AM
Jack'z uh phuKKKin' LIAR...... IP's donut LIE

MUWA

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:06 AM
I'm Troll Kingdom Envoy, moron. - jack doesn't need two screennames to pwn you,

and if Patrick Mannix is not Flaglerchat, then who does Mannix post as?

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:08 AM
why is 'Flaglerchat' so concerned when we post details about O'Charleys and other Mannix stuff, if he has nothing to do with Mannix?

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 10:11 AM
I'm Troll Kingdom Envoy, moron. - jack doesn't need two screennames to pwn you,

and if Patrick Mannix is not Flaglerchat, then who does Mannix post as? WTPh?

mOI pinged yer avatar mutha phukkah........... 199.188.182.28

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:14 AM
now I know you're full of shit because that isn't my IP.

also I got the avatar through google

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 10:15 AM
why is 'Flaglerchat' so concerned when we post details about O'Charleys and other Mannix stuff, if he has nothing to do with Mannix?

WTPh R U tawkin' 'bowt..... Willis?

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:16 AM
how did 'Flaglerchat' get hold of all those voicemails sent to Mr. Mannix if they are two different people?

tis a mystery

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 10:17 AM
flaglerchat PWNZZZZZ Jack Venooker

Dat iz awl......... BOOYAHahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:17 AM
WTPh R U tawkin' 'bowt..... Willis?

you went apeshit when we threatened to send in a complaint form to O'Charleys. but if you're not Pat Mannix, why would you care?

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-20-2012, 10:18 AM
how did 'Flaglerchat' get hold of all those voicemails sent to Mr. Mannix if they are two different people?

tis a mystery

BruteForce......... Google itt

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:20 AM
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth........

FLAGLERCHAT = PAT MANNIX

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Mannix doesn't post here. He probably has never been on a troll site in his life.

then how did he get caught up in this web of internet bullshit?

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Jack trolled everyone into thinking his IRL enemy is most of everyone else's online enemy and most of them bought it. Good IRL trolling via the web on Jack's part.

sounds highly unlikely

I've known jack for years and seen him fight with many RL enemies, but he never once mentioned a person named Pat Mannix until 'Flaglerchat' came to visit TK

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:32 AM
BruteForce......... Google itt

you 'bruteforced' Mr. Mannix's home answerphone?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:42 AM
I doubt Mannix even has a voicemail - he can't afford a cellphone on O'Charleys wages, so he probably has one of those cassette tape recording answerphones from the 1980s/90s.

how do you bruteforce a Cassette Tape???!!!!

:bs:

maks
02-20-2012, 10:45 AM
I doubt Mannix even has a voicemail - he can't afford a cellphone on O'Charleys wages, so he probably has one of those cassette tape recording answerphones from the 1980s/90s.

how do you bruteforce a Cassette Tape???!!!!

:bs:

some of the older tape based answering machines still had a password system where you could punch in 4 numbers and listen to your messages

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-20-2012, 10:50 AM
some of the older tape based answering machines still had a password system where you could punch in 4 numbers and listen to your messages

but you'd have to be in possession of the answer machine.

did a 15 year old kid from Florida break into Pat Mannix's house in Vaginia and steal his answer machine????

:n:

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 10:50 AM

Haven't seen one of those in years, aren't they obsolete?

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 10:52 AM

did a 15 year old kid from Florida break into Pat Mannix's house in Vaginia and steal his answer machine????

:n:

At first I thought I misread your post but apparently I didn't. LoL

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Kevin Flaurentino is Riotgear from Troll Kingdom. Is that Troll Kingdom Envoy?

Kevin is jibbles

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 10:54 AM
It's not like you are brave enough to have this on your site. That is of course whenever it goes back online. Keep on using these peoples' hosting to carry out your cowardice attacks on me rather than your own site.

If only I had a site *sighs*

lnopia the great
02-20-2012, 10:56 AM
it feels like im watching my parents friends fighting

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 11:03 AM
Numbers may own the site now but he is mostly absentee and delegates decisions to you.

yes I realize this. Makes me wonder why he bought it, then I say fuck it and wonder about somthing eslse

maks
02-20-2012, 11:03 AM

Think about that for a minute, why would you need to call and punch in a 4 number password to listen to an answering machine you are in possession of

Haven't seen one of those in years, aren't they obsolete?

of course they are, I was just pointing out it's still possible to retrieve messages remotely from an old answering machine

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 11:04 AM

go stand in the corner

maks
02-20-2012, 11:04 AM

they remind me a lot of my aunt

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 11:07 AM
maks, you remind me of my brother.

maks
02-20-2012, 11:21 AM
the one that used to fondle you under the covers?

no, the one who says dumb unfunny shit all the time but is convinced she's hilarious.

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 11:32 AM
It's great RH has 3 fucking domains linking into it and it's 404 the irony of it.

Iguana Goddess
02-20-2012, 11:58 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7YYVyg1k3qM/TYKwXmOmWXI/AAAAAAAABK8/80zMOoDl33c/s1600/irony-kkk-black-hospital-demotivational.jpg

She looks like she saw a ghost.

General Doli
02-20-2012, 12:40 PM
who are you people

maks
02-20-2012, 12:55 PM
who are you people

folks who see a watermarked picture on facebook and upload it to mydemotivationalposter.com to have it made into an old 4chan meme with another watermark at the bottom and half of the old one right in the middle where it's impossible to miss. they are the :lizard: people david icke warned us about.

lnopia the great
02-20-2012, 01:02 PM
your parents dont have friends

nice edit bra

folks who see a watermarked picture on facebook and upload it to mydemotivationalposter.com to have it made into an old 4chan meme with another watermark at the bottom and half of the old one right in the middle where it's impossible to miss. they are the :lizard: people david icke warned us about.

lol

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 07:46 AM
the one that used to fondle you under the covers?

AssARaperON Venooker ????????????????????

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 07:52 AM
maks, you remind me of my brother.

Iz hurrr uh KKKonvictidd Phellunn 2 ???????????

Iguana Goddess
02-21-2012, 08:01 AM
Iz hurrr uh KKKonvictidd Phellunn 2 ???????????

Don't worry about it, you'll never find out who he is anyway.

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 08:15 AM
you went apeshit when we threatened to send in a complaint form to O'Charleys. but if you're not Pat Mannix, why would you care?

Iz "apeshit" yiddish 4 LULZZZZZZZ ?

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 08:16 AM
Don't worry about it, you'll never find out who he is anyway.

Mr RHULE

Iguana Goddess
02-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Mr RHULE

Yep Mr. Rhule lol

Iguana Goddess
02-21-2012, 08:26 AM
He thinks my neighbor's last name is Fogel. I think he's obsessed with you.

He's been chasing me since late 2009 if I remember correctly, and the only reason he got all my info was because Sean Reynolds owenr of Bastard Factory paid for my dox.

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 08:33 AM
flaglerchat nevarrrr peighz

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 08:44 AM
PING

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k524/100drummers/

Jack Venooker's Child Pron Account

cc:
Stowe PD
bbaraw@pshift.com

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 09:33 AM
He thinks my neighbor's last name is Fogel. I think he's obsessed with you.

Matthew L Fogel
38 Scribner Rd

Stowe, VT 05672-4347

Associated: Melissa D Fogel

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 09:35 AM
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k524/100drummers/MUWAHAHA.jpg

Yo' Jack,

Dat guize KKKnott BALD.................. PWNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 09:58 AM
HEY GRAMPA VENOOKER.... MOI GHOTTZ YER SSN

STEIGH TOONT

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 10:06 AM
RUNNIN' YER PHREE KKKREDITT REPORT............

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 10:07 AM
Judgement: Johnson & Dix

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 10:10 AM
http://www2.tricities.com/mgmedia/image/294/0/36063/he_sues_and_loses_but_pat_mannix_has_only_begun_to/

"Copywrite Infringement"

Published: April 19, 2009 Updated: April 19, 2009 - 5:15 AM
SELF-PWNTTTTTTTTTTTT

RejectHavenKAPUT
02-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Jack Venooker 'z KKKreditt Ree-port

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stowe-vt/TD8M16V0BF7V6BMKR

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bristol-va/TNBRF3CBS3AB8RSM5

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Matthew L Fogel
38 Scribner Rd

Stowe, VT 05672-4347

Associated: Melissa D Fogel

how the hell can that be jack's neighbor - it's not even the same road!

sumone ist PWNT

:rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata: :rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata: :rofldata::rofldata::rofldata::rofldata:

maks
02-21-2012, 12:43 PM
IT IS YOU THAT IS PWNED

maks
02-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Don't let the pwnage melt you down.

maks
02-21-2012, 01:05 PM
excuse me I just asked you not to let the pwnage melt you down but it's pretty clear that you are indeed letting the pwnage melt you down, please cease all melting down related to pwnage, thanks in advance

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Pucker Street intersects with Scribner Road in Stowe, VT. It looks like their back yards align according to Google Maps. It is you that is pwned for posting before researching.

are you sure you're not Flaglerchat? you know an awful lot about jack's PI

Iguana Goddess
02-21-2012, 01:20 PM
omg I can't handle anymore

maks
02-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Oh how childish.

Your melting down!
No! You are the one melting down!

Take your own advice and create an original comeback instead of resorting to such childish lizard–like defensiveness.

pwned self-pwn of lulzy pwnage right there

Lisa Battery
05-31-2016, 04:52 AM