PDA

View Full Version : Lawnmower Man style "I saw God! I touched God"

Plug Drugs
01-31-2013, 12:24 PM
(During amphetamine psychosis) I met God using Cartesian doubt, Kabbalah, and dextroamphetamine as an aid.

God projects himself as a mortal being for the purpose of existential stability; due to omnipotence, his subconscious expectations literally form reality around him.

If you dissect the semantics behind all thought and mental processes, it is revealed that "the will to live" is the innate motive behind all action. All action ultimately boils down to eating, sleeping, reproduction, and homeostasis -- and anything else is merely practicing those things or developing a means of enhancing them.

The only way for God to avoid nihilism (a blatant understanding of the mechanics of the mind and their meaninglessness/simplicity), which would cause existential instability (turning existence into a solipsistic Hell - knowing that nothing around him actually exists and is a product of his imagination), is to willingly forget that he is God, and view himself as mortal.

If we look at monotheistic mythology using Jungian psychology to relate the mythology to unconscious archetypes, we can view "angels" as projections of God's own psychological archetypes. The angel "Lucifer" being the projection of God's pride, whilst the Archangel Michael being a projection of God's humility, love, and faith. The "Great War in Heaven" could then be viewed as God's cognitive dissonance when humility and pride tried to be present at the same time -- in Judeochristian mythology, the "war in heaven" ended with 1/3 of the angels (the ones who followed Lucifer) being cast down to Earth; this supports the concept that in order for God to mitigate cognitive dissonance and nihilism, he had to view certain aspects of himself as mortal.

Knowledge of an inherent nihilism to existence is highly present in Judeochristian works, namely the Old Testament book Ecclesiastes (which translates to "Teacher") - the first chapter of which is "Everything is Meaningless".

Plug Drugs
01-31-2013, 12:26 PM
Bob Hughes knows what I'm on about ;)

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 12:29 PM
A post like this is wasted in a forum spammed by steveyos and about 3 other dickheads with an IQ of around 90

Plug Drugs
01-31-2013, 12:29 PM
I could see myself as a bum on the street corner screaming up at the sky chanting pseudo-Hebrew and harassing people, yelling at them about the collective unconscious and the like
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2009/homeless-my-ass.jpg

Plug Drugs
01-31-2013, 12:30 PM
A post like this is wasted in a forum spammed by steveyos and about 3 other dickheads with an IQ of around 90

good thing i just copy pasted it from a post i made on that forum you linked me =P

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 12:34 PM
So can I

if you don't get off drugs

I can see you doing and being capable of doing anything you wanted if you stopped drugs though, something a number of people here do not even possess the intelligence to do

Up to you of course

I'm still in bed and on my phone, going to try and sleep more but will be on my msn later bubble, take care sweety xoxo

Plug Drugs
01-31-2013, 12:36 PM
i have a job though, i don't plan on ever being homeless. But I do think that's what some people view as my future

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
take care sweety xoxo

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
good thing i just copy pasted it from a post i made on that forum you linked me =P
Yes you needed a place that was more worthy of your intelligent posts and where the other members have an IQ above 140 not like here where an IQ above that makes you seem like an alien to the mentally inept

<3 u

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 12:38 PM
take care sweety xoxo <3 u

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 12:39 PM
i have a job though, i don't plan on ever being homeless. But I do think that's what some people view as my future

I think you'll be ok because you're fucking smart

as long as you don't let drugs ruin you

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 12:42 PM
don't shoot up heroin qt pie xoxoxo

sex with dead people
01-31-2013, 01:21 PM
This place is soooooo bad and the people here aren't up to either of your standards, yet you're both still here. You both should just fuck off if you don't like this place and the people here.

maks
01-31-2013, 03:32 PM

Go post there

maks
01-31-2013, 03:32 PM

I don't care if you're homeless, dead, or driving a Bently, so long as you're no longer here.

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 04:23 PM
don't shoot up heroin qt pie xoxoxo

Lol

Alsto
01-31-2013, 05:34 PM
this lisa bitch is fucking stupid...

maks
01-31-2013, 05:35 PM
this lisa bitch is fucking stupid...

oh yeah. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Alsto
01-31-2013, 05:37 PM
i've been ignoring it for a week or so and absorbing as much as i could... nah, it's nothing special, just a fucking stupid attention whore...

blumpkin blownuts
01-31-2013, 06:01 PM
(during my shower a few minutes ago)

God doesn't exist in the sense that time doesn't exist. The ultimate nature of God is a nexus of all conscious thought; a collection of mechanical states that returns modulated thoughts dependent on these states and the input thoughts generated by sentient life. Time is only the procession of events, in the existential plane. The ultimate nature of time is actually what we call the entropy of the universe. Just as Time cannot be perceived by the mortal plane, neither can God. Only their effects can be perceived, or manipulated.

God is no more self-aware than an AI program is. By His very nature, He would fail a turning test by default. God is an automatic operator. The angels are God's behavioral manifestations, mechanism for controls, and performance of awareness. Angels take mortal forms in order to be perceptible, whenever highly-specific conditions in the nexus are met. The angels perform miracles and unleash disasters (not counting such events originated by mortal thoughts). This is in order to keep the nexus circulating and prevent humanity from sustaining nihilistic awakenings, collective cosmic annihilation, permanent extinction, soul creation/destruction, and many other terrible things that would damage and eventually destroy God.

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:06 PM
I could see myself as a bum on the street corner screaming up at the sky chanting pseudo-Hebrew and harassing people, yelling at them about the collective unconscious and the like
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2009/homeless-my-ass.jpglol

I'd give that guy money

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:09 PM
I've always thought of the idea of the devil as like an angel of justice

evil souls being tortured for eternity? Sounds like justice to me

maks
01-31-2013, 06:14 PM
i've been ignoring it for a week or so and absorbing as much as i could... nah, it's nothing special, just a fucking stupid attention whore...

it's like someone merged stevey and ramen which would be fine except both of them also still post here so it's a net loss for everyone

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:16 PM
those two are at least entertaining on occasions...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:20 PM
never actually seen the worm maks make a post that wasn't about someone else

that's how interesting he is

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:22 PM
because you obviously don't read posts, especially your own...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:27 PM
if youcan find even one post of maks' that isn't about someone else then fine

I think you'll find that's a lot easier said than done though

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:29 PM
it is pretty easy, that's because i pay attention...

blumpkin blownuts
01-31-2013, 06:29 PM
lisa he just made one today/yesterday in the race car thread that mustanga is/was his own car

maks
01-31-2013, 06:30 PM
those two are at least entertaining on occasions...

only when people are doing things to them...

blumpkin blownuts
01-31-2013, 06:30 PM
i like that thread so that one just flahsed to mind but i bet if i wanted to sit down and challenge myself i caould think of 4 more posts about himself withotu even having to look

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:31 PM
the one with pink floyd lyrics...

maks
01-31-2013, 06:33 PM
wait are you guys in here reminiscing about my posts that's awesome

maks
01-31-2013, 06:34 PM
I mean it's totally expected but still awesome, this must be how john lennon felt when he heard his songs on the radio

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:35 PM
just pointing out how stupid this cunt is and how she never reads anything... reading comprehension at a fourth grade level...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:38 PM
lisa he just made one today/yesterday in the race car thread that mustanga is/was his own carLOL yeah that was cute

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 06:39 PM
i like that thread so that one just flahsed to mind but i bet if i wanted to sit down and challenge myself i caould think of 4 more posts about himself withotu even having to lookLOL

and you can think of 4 posts that were about himself, LOL

maks
01-31-2013, 06:39 PM
just pointing out how stupid this cunt is and how she never reads anything... reading comprehension at a fourth grade level...

and you're pointing out my posts to show her how it's done?

Alsto
01-31-2013, 06:40 PM
and you're pointing out my posts to show her how it's done?

are you not reading either? she said all your posts are about other people and bob and i pointed out the opposite...

rootbeer
01-31-2013, 07:31 PM
this summer, plug drugs is lawnmower man

maks
01-31-2013, 07:34 PM
meaning he'll be going door to door mowing lawns for meth money

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 08:07 PM
this summer, plug drugs is lawnmower manlol

maks
01-31-2013, 08:12 PM
are you not reading either? she said all your posts are about other people and bob and i pointed out the opposite...

Well I had her on ignore at the time and somehow missed this post for an hour so I guess I'm not reading, not well...

Alsto
01-31-2013, 08:13 PM
it can go by quick, totally understandable...

Plug Drugs
01-31-2013, 08:37 PM
I don't care if you're homeless, dead, or driving a Bently, so long as you're no longer here.
Stop caring about me. Add me to ignore. Don't fucking talk to me.

Alsto
01-31-2013, 08:38 PM
fuck you plug drugs, you used to be cool man...

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 08:39 PM
clam down plug drugs clam it down man u are getting 2 heated bro. have a clam bake or something and chill dude

maks
01-31-2013, 08:39 PM

No.

rootbeer
01-31-2013, 08:50 PM
clam down plug drugs clam it down man u are getting 2 heated bro. have a clam bake or something and chill dude

have a clam bake lol

[:smoke:]

Alsto
01-31-2013, 08:50 PM

g-d, that fag needs to log out...

maks
01-31-2013, 09:01 PM
g-d, that fag needs to log out...

he reminds me a lot of a few of my friends when I was a teenager, I'm sure you've had them too they're so lonely that they latech onto the first easily obtainable bitch who will spead for them then they let her control their lives and manipulate them into alienating all their friends and basically ruin their lives. they always come back afterwards and try to apologize and ask if I want to get a beer and catch up and I always tell them to fuck off because it's just a matter of time until it happens again. I hope he'll learn from this, but he won't.

maks
01-31-2013, 09:02 PM
it's even sadder in this case because she's from the internet and lives on another continent. he rips on barry a lot but fuck at least gush was cool and pretty...

rootbeer
01-31-2013, 09:03 PM
gus was the coolest ever sersly plz come bck gus

Alsto
01-31-2013, 09:04 PM
man, fuck plug drugs...

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 09:04 PM
i'm glad plug drugs found love, i'm happy for him, lisa's a great girl

Alsto
01-31-2013, 09:06 PM
truly is a score for plug drugs...

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 09:13 PM
PhabriKKK8 dat mothra phuKKKahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/vq7diumby1f9t4ki4f.jpg

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 09:16 PM
he reminds me a lot of a few of my friends when I was a teenager, I'm sure you've had them too they're so lonely that they latech onto the first easily obtainable bitch who will spead for them then they let her control their lives and manipulate them into alienating all their friends and basically ruin their lives. they always come back afterwards and try to apologize and ask if I want to get a beer and catch up and I always tell them to fuck off because it's just a matter of time until it happens again. I hope he'll learn from this, but he won't.I never did anything to Mike. I became friends with him and you fucking losers need to get over the fact that I have a fucking vagina

because I'm a fucking person

I'm not the one who ran around trying to fuck over my friend because I was jealous about a bitch

you're fucking pathetic

PhabriKKK8 dat mothra phuKKKahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/vq7diumby1f9t4ki4f.jpg

maks
01-31-2013, 09:19 PM
lol tryhard clump rage itt

maks
01-31-2013, 09:19 PM
I never did anything to Mike. I became friends with him and you fucking losers need to get over the fact that I have a fucking vagina

I'm not the one who ran around trying to fuck over my friend because I was jealous about a bitch

you're fucking pathetic

rootbeer
01-31-2013, 09:20 PM
I never did anything to Mike. I became friends with him and you fucking losers need to get over the fact that I have a fucking vagina

you're fucking pathetic
people make fun of plug drugs because hes an easy target. he brings it on himself really, always posting here high out of his mind its like trying to read a bipolar persons ramblings when in a manic state.

Lexi Persimmons
01-31-2013, 09:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zWP0LIc.jpg

maks
01-31-2013, 09:22 PM
I actually make fun of plug drugs because he accused me of leading a coalition of neg reppers against him... I used to be one of his staunchest supporters.

rootbeer
01-31-2013, 09:24 PM
I actually make fun of plug drugs because he accused me of leading a coalition of neg reppers against him... I used to be one of his staunchest supporters.

i wont make fun of plug drugs, but im not going to read any of his insane dribble either.

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 09:27 PM
never read a plug drugs post, never will

maks
01-31-2013, 09:27 PM
i wont make fun of plug drugs, but im not going to read any of his insane dribble either.

I don't think you'll have to, clump saw to that.