01-31-2013, 09:40 PM
more like sid and nancy, one can only hope it ends the same way

syncan aka ken post jr
hopefully they kill each other instead

sex with dead people
hopefully they dont kill themselves

Yeah, I hope someone else gets the joy of ending their pathetic lives.

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 09:42 PM
take it easyI'll miss you

as for you other fucking faggots

would you act like such giant douches if I was a guy?

answer that one you small minded fucking faggots

BYE

maks
01-31-2013, 09:45 PM

I'll answer it with another question. Have you seen how I treat stevey?

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 09:47 PM
lisa don't go i mean who cares what people say and think about , you and mike meet here at rubynet it's where your love began and grew into what it is today, don't let that slip away....

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 09:48 PM
you can kiss my supple ass
http://i.imgur.com/xGQhrLS.jpg

DrHundos
Hey Lisa it's been a while how's your ass been

Lexi Persimmons
i would pound your ass.

DrHundos
Wow you knew what I was going to ask for before I asked for it

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 09:49 PM
you can kiss my supple ass
http://i.imgur.com/xGQhrLS.jpg

wow mike has a pretty gross ass, why would you post that

sex with dead people
01-31-2013, 09:50 PM
I'll miss you

BYE

Stalker virus and iwc get treated with respect because they don't shit up the forum like you do. You joined this place just to cause trouble, then you cry about it for getting treated badly.

Bye.

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 09:50 PM
lisa don't go i mean who cares what people say and think about , you and mike meet here at rubynet it's where your love began and grew into what it is today, don't let that slip away....yeah well I'm fucking sick of your rape shit

you think I need to see that and think about that every fucking day?

When I posted that it was after a couple of months of you fucking losers following me around carrying on about rape

maybe it was my fault for thinking any of you were fucking human

but as far as i'm concerned you are a fucking loser and maybe if I go you will actually get a fucking a life!

seriously BYE

timmy
01-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I hope someone else gets the joy of ending their pathetic lives.

i love you

syncan aka ken post jr
um stalker virus is a filthy drunk jew whore if i recall correctly

timmy
I'll miss you

BYE

if you were a guy you would have probably been treated worse

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 09:52 PM
yeah well I'm fucking sick of your rape shit

When I posted that it was after a couple of months of you fucking losers following me around carrying on about rape

but as far as i'm concerned you are a fucking loser and maybe if I go you will actually get a fucking a life!

seriously BYE

i only joke about the rape because i want you to get over it, if you can't laugh at getting raped then what can you laugh at am i right?

DrHundos
01-31-2013, 09:52 PM
if lisa were a guy i wouldnt want t osee her naked

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 09:53 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i10/seinfeld_jerry_240x260_052820041524.jpg

what's the deal with getting raped by your babysitter when your only 8 years old

timmy
01-31-2013, 09:53 PM
um stalker virus is a filthy drunk jew whore if i recall correctly

maybe shes not out of my league after all

timmy
01-31-2013, 09:54 PM
i only joke about the rape because i want you to get over it, if you can't laugh at getting raped then what can you laugh at am i right?

i wish i could plus rep you

maks
01-31-2013, 09:54 PM

seriously BYE

Your rape story is the funniest thing you ever posted, I think we all agree that if you posted about nothing but your rape a/d e/d you'd be a p good poster

sex with dead people
01-31-2013, 09:55 PM
i love you

:feel:

Lisa Claus
01-31-2013, 09:58 PM
i only joke about the rape because i want you to get over it, if you can't laugh at getting raped then what can you laugh at am i right?I've been over it for fucking 25 years

you're the fucking pathetic loser obsessed with it

and to think you've actually got children

abhorrent

~DONE~

maks
01-31-2013, 09:59 PM
so lisa how about that rape huh?

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 10:00 PM
lisa it's your gimmack everyone has a gimmack here, ruby is a shut in who eats nothing but mac and cheese and has gross ass finger nails, tim is a chicken farmer, etc etc..you got raped when you where 8
your rape is what set's you apart it's what makes you speical

timmy
01-31-2013, 10:01 PM
lisas upset because shes too old for her baby sitter to love anymore.

she also has a fetish with older men literally because she was raped by an older person, thats LITERALLY WHERE HER FETISH CAME FROM HER RAPE LMAO

i wonder if she ever understood that, if she ever fucsk a grey haired dude and is thikning in the bakc of her mind "i find this guy hot because i was raped by an elder"

maks
01-31-2013, 10:04 PM
with plug drugs gone I need a new b-lister to pick on, where's gsm

sex with dead people
01-31-2013, 10:04 PM
I bet that babysitter would've never raped her if he could've seen into the future to see what she looks like 25 years later.

maks
01-31-2013, 10:05 PM
25 more like 38

syncan aka ken post jr
01-31-2013, 10:05 PM
bet he's really kicking himself now, sure she was a sexy ass little kid but now ughhh, i mean you would think he could have looked at her mom or something and kind of known what he was getting into

DrHundos
01-31-2013, 10:15 PM
i mean this as non offensively as possible but i would rape lisa

blumpkin blownuts
01-31-2013, 11:09 PM
I'll miss you

BYE

i'd treat you much worse

all the women here (who are good posters) i'm nice to, a very creepy shade of nice but nice all the same

steveyos
01-31-2013, 11:10 PM
BYE

steveyos
01-31-2013, 11:12 PM
Bye.

steveyos
01-31-2013, 11:13 PM
rape

maybe it was my fault

but as far as i'm concerned you are a fucking loser
seriously BYE

blumpkin blownuts
01-31-2013, 11:15 PM

seriously BYE

you really thought this was a therapy group?
hell i posted about my mom almost dying and one of my favorite posters made fun of it - and you know what, that's exactly why i posted about it because i had dealt with it already and frankly it wouldn't have felt right to get messages of support over it here.

1) get off the grass, many people can use it properly but you can't because for you it's just to suspend reality and also your vicious self-hatred
2) stop fantasizing about abusing/attacking men, stop using men for sex and thinking it's some kindof conquest and if you "conquer" enough men you'll magically beat getting raped, it doesn't work that way
3) get some fucking therapy, offline

steveyos
01-31-2013, 11:15 PM
fucking 25 years

fucking pathetic loser
abhorrent

~DONE~

steveyos
01-31-2013, 11:17 PM
hell i posted about my mom almost dying and one of my favorite posters made fun of it - and you know what, that's exactly why i posted about it because i had dealt with it already and frankly it wouldn't have felt right to get messages of support over it here.

1) get off the grass, many people can use it properly but you can't because for you it's just to suspend reality and also your vicious self-hatred
2) you can't just get unraped, it doesn't work that way
3) get some fucking therapy, offline

steveyos
01-31-2013, 11:19 PM
sexy ass little kid

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 12:29 AM
i'd treat you much worse

all the women here (who are good posters) i'm nice to, a very creepy shade of nice but nice all the sameuh huh

and what other women are there here?

Because I see plenty of mentions of women who literally do not post here anymore and obviously do not want to post here with losers like this

so what other active posters here are actually women?

Oh and I'm not nice, never claim to be nice and have no desire to be nice to fucking piles of shit

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 12:39 AM
lisa is it ture what they say about a guys dick size compared to his shoe size?

cause getting raped by a clown must have meant you got a big ass dick up your 8 year old vagainaaa's

blumpkin blownuts
02-01-2013, 12:43 AM
uh huh

and what other women are there here?

Because I see plenty of mentions of women who literally do not post here anymore and obviously do not want to post here with losers like this

so what other active posters here are actually women?

Oh and I'm not nice, never claim to be nice and have no desire to be nice to fucking piles of shit

only ones who post regularly right now are iwc, deso and ramen and i think i'm forgetting someone

dcent
02-01-2013, 12:48 AM
enjoy your faggot fest

lol.

no your not.

you will ust get run off every other forum you try to post on.

and your a whore who needs attention so you wont leave the internet.

this is where you belong and you will not leave.

plusle riot
02-01-2013, 12:56 AM
lisa is it ture what they say about a guys dick size compared to his shoe size?

cause getting raped by a clown must have meant you got a big ass dick up your 8 year old vagainaaa's

must be, she did end up joining a circus...

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 12:56 AM

2) stop fantasizing about abusing/attacking men, stop using men for sex and thinking it's some kindof conquest and if you "conquer" enough men you'll magically beat getting raped, it doesn't work that way
3) get some fucking therapy, offlineSorry that your mum died and these people are fucking losers but I hardly see the relevence to me, sorry that you ever thought this was group therapy but I have always been aware that this is in facta troll forum. I just think the level of trolling in this forum, is weak and what they troll about shows a pathetic weakness and poor intelligence of the actual trolls here... it's like if I took two of literally THE most pathetic and dumbest trolls the EMINEM forum ever saw in my 11 years there, times their number by 10 and then told them, "hey you guys are really cool and funny" and stuck them all in some obscure forum on the internet then that is basically all this forum is... with the exception of a couple of decent people.
and now to your fucktard points that say more about you than they do me.....
1. I'm not even on grass you fucking moron, but I certainly do plan on smoking pot again in the future, why? Because while some people enjoy a glass of wine I enjoy a nice chilled out joint. That really has nothing to do with anything. The fact that YOU have had drug problems does not mean everyone else does. You are aware of the fact that I partake in marijuana... stop trying to project your pathetic drug addictions onto me, not MY problem.
2. No. Stop being fucking sexist, I have exactly the same bloodlust as any male, in case you haven't realised women also have eyes on the front of their skull... do you know what kind of animal has eyes on the front of their skull as opposed to on the side of their skull bob? Stop thinking that my sexuality has anything to do with being raped, that's pretty fucking small minded and stupid.
3. aside from the fact that I have had plenty of therapy why would I need therapy because of fucktard posts made by other demented posters who are obsessed about raping little kids?

I think they are the ones who need therapy

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 12:59 AM
THE most pathetic and dumbest trolls the EMINEM forum ever saw in my 11 years there,

thats the only part i read and holy fuck

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 01:00 AM
only ones who post regularly right now are iwc, deso and ramen and i think i'm forgetting someonedeso is a male you fucking moron

Ramen is a fat retarded dumb slut

and iwc... who the fuck is that because I've never even seen them post

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 01:02 AM
you prob know all the big guns at the m and m fourms but here, your a scrub lisa, you gotta work your way up the ladder to get an intro to iwc, keep grinding making them insane retarded ass posts you make and u will get there

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 01:03 AM
this is the longest fucking goodbye ever get outta here lisa

plusle riot
02-01-2013, 01:06 AM
me and mike are so outta here, we're DONE *mike goes to bed* *lisa logs back in*

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 01:09 AM
me and mike are so outta here, we're DONE *mike goes to bed* *lisa logs back in*lol

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 01:11 AM
you prob know all the big guns at the m and m fourms but here, your a scrub lisa, you gotta work your way up the ladder to get an intro to iwc, keep grinding making them insane retarded ass posts you make and u will get therenah

don't know or care who iwc is just like she clearly doesn't give a shit about you and in the over 6 months I've been here have never seen them post once let alone claim any love for any of your fucktards

you lame ass dickless fags are really good at pining after any female who has ever posted here, hated you and then doesn't even care to post with you anymore

you have no idea how utterly pathetic it makes you losers look

one thing about the EMINEM forum... it was FULL of women.

steveyos
02-01-2013, 01:12 AM
I can't stand faggots like m&m who killed rap and created juggalos like lisa who listen to these fags string together poorly made sentences about basically how they're giant little angry sad whiny bitch ass pussies and somehow at the end of it the dumb music destroying morons and their non-music liking moron fans all think they're smarter than everyone else yet get trolled on a troll forum and having what seems like just epileptic fits all over their keyboards and really I mean why can't these people making this pansy bitch music be sent to jail for fucking making people SUCK even WORSE

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 01:14 AM
that's really some deep thoughts stevey i mean look at all those words

steveyos
02-01-2013, 01:14 AM
wish iwc would post some time

plusle riot
02-01-2013, 01:17 AM
me too

steveyos
02-01-2013, 01:20 AM
if she was here I'd hold her hand as we walked off into the sunset being ~done- with this forum and then go to fjs then I would go to sleep and she'd log back in here

plusle riot
02-01-2013, 01:20 AM
if she was here I'd hold her hand as we walked off into the sunset being ~done- with this forum and then go to fjs then I would go to sleep and she'd log back in here

steveyos
02-01-2013, 01:23 AM
I'm about to serious piss so hard that it shatters my sink and mirror and bath and toilet and rips the whole house to pieces brb

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 01:26 AM
seeing as I owe EMINEM posting of a naked pic of him about 2 million times now seems like a good a time as any

it is also kind of self explanitory as to why his forum was FULL of women and this forum is not.....

http://i.imgur.com/ytFse5N.jpg

women who like elevator button dicks

juji
02-01-2013, 01:32 AM
nf and photshopped

steveyos
02-01-2013, 01:39 AM
I can't stand faggots like m&m who killed rap and created juggalos like lisa who listen to these fags string together poorly made sentences about basically how they're giant little angry sad whiny bitch ass pussies and somehow at the end of it the dumb music destroying morons and their non-music liking moron fans all think they're smarter than everyone else yet get trolled on a troll forum and having what seems like just epileptic fits all over their keyboards and really I mean why can't these people making this pansy bitch music be sent to jail for fucking making people SUCK even WORSE

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 01:40 AM
nf and photshoppedlol

you think that is photoshopped?

The joke which you do not understand is that his x-wife Kim publically did an interview when she was really angry at him where she likened the size of his penis to a button

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ9x6KbA63A

Nor do you know why it is I owe posting a naked pic of him about 2 million times

steveyos
02-01-2013, 01:44 AM
very interesting

juji
02-01-2013, 01:46 AM
lol

you think that is photoshopped?

The joke which you do not understand is that his x-wife Kim publically did an interview when she was really angry at him where she likened the size of his penis to a button

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ9x6KbA63A

Nor do you know why it is I owe posting a naked pic of him about 2 million times

you idiot

look at his left hand edge and shadows, too photoshoped

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 01:51 AM
you idiot

look at his left hand edge and shadows, too photoshopedyeah I can see that shadow

do you think the actual pic of him naked is photoshopped? Like do you think that is actually his dick or do you think it's been photoshopped

the background, yeah... but the penis and whole of his body... that's the important bit.... you think that's photoshopped?

lol

steveyos
02-01-2013, 01:54 AM
of course it's fake don't you remember 1998 when he took that pic wow some fan you are wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

steveyos
02-01-2013, 01:55 AM
I am going to bed also Has Eminem ever posed naked?

In: Entertainment & Arts › Celebrities › Eminem
Rate This Answer
Marshall Bruce Mathers III (born October 17, 1972), better known by his stage name Eminem or his alter ego Slim Shady, is an American rapper, record producer, and actor. He has never posed naked. ChaCha!

Answered - 5 days ago at 4:39pm on Jan 26 2013

DrHundos
02-01-2013, 01:57 AM
nah

don't know or care who iwc is just like she clearly doesn't give a shit about you and in the over 6 months I've been here have never seen them post once let alone claim any love for any of your fucktards

you lame ass dickless fags are really good at pining after any female who has ever posted here, hated you and then doesn't even care to post with you anymore

you have no idea how utterly pathetic it makes you losers look

one thing about the EMINEM forum... it was FULL of women.

i have a dick :( im not gay either :'( did someone tell you im gay? if so tell me who

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 01:58 AM
that pic was given to me by another women so that I may use it as blackmail for his forum

because fair is fair

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 01:58 AM
what happened to his forum by the way steveyos

do you know? lol

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 02:03 AM
i have a dick :( im not gay either :'( did someone tell you im gay? if so tell me whono-one said you were gay

I was referring to the gay posters, not you

DrHundos
02-01-2013, 02:12 AM
oh okay ccol im not against the gays im just not gay and dont want to be misrepresented
is my new avi funny? i think so

juji
02-01-2013, 02:15 AM
oh okay ccol im not against the gays im just not gay and dont want to be misrepresented
is my new avi funny? i think so

I tought you really hate gay people

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 02:19 AM
is my new avi funny? i think soit's ok, I've always found vegetables to be highly amusing

the only gay I hate is my poofta brother

DrHundos
02-01-2013, 03:40 AM
I tought you really hate gay people

am i not allowed to change my hateful ways do i have to live a live of hate forever until im dead? god damn
anyway i only hate the gays when they get in my face about it, or act like they should get a medal for being fags its like seriously dude im a doctor and ive seen the shit, LITERALLY THE SHIT that happens to people who get fucked in the ass on a day to day basis and its not pretty
so hwhen i say i would put it in lisas ass i dont mean it seriously because that would be like taking a hammer to a sculpture or something

DrHundos
02-01-2013, 03:40 AM
it's ok, I've always found vegetables to be highly amusing

hahaha i get it hahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK HAHAHAHAHA

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 05:01 AM
am i not allowed to change my hateful ways do i have to live a live of hate forever until im dead? god damn
anyway i only hate the gays when they get in my face about it, or act like they should get a medal for being fags its like seriously dude im a doctor and ive seen the shit, LITERALLY THE SHIT that happens to people who get fucked in the ass on a day to day basis and its not pretty
so hwhen i say i would put it in lisas ass i dont mean it seriously because that would be like taking a hammer to a sculpture or somethingYou're a doctor and you wouldn't fuck me in the ass

2 out of 2 I say

*makes two ticks on the pro list*

however cons.... has cartoon broccoli as avy

still... that's one up on the pro list

and that's all the info I have on you

I might search your posts now

steveyos
02-01-2013, 07:41 AM
what happened to his forum by the way steveyos

do you know? lol

benzino murdered m&m

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 03:44 PM
benzino murdered m&mwho the fuck is benzino?

Someone I've never even heard of that's who

maks
02-01-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm not sure you understand what 'done with here' means

m0nde
02-01-2013, 10:01 PM
marks, what's your stand name?

dcent
02-02-2013, 02:58 AM
god damnit lisa.

"waaaaa.... Imma leave..... WAAAAAAAAAAAA"

stays indefinitely.

UofLCardfan08
02-02-2013, 03:57 AM
more like sid and nancy, one can only hope it ends the same way

sid and nancy could afford their drugs and drink unlike these two e-losers

maks
02-02-2013, 04:05 AM
fair point

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 04:29 AM
marks, what's your stand name?lol

Autistic Spectrum
12-03-2013, 11:40 AM
you can literately replace mike with sherman itt and it's the same thing lol

steveyos
12-03-2013, 11:47 AM
take it easy

Autistic Spectrum
12-03-2013, 11:48 AM
lisa's destoryed this fourm for a long time holy shit please delete her and ipban her entire subnet this time so she can't do this for another year

maks
12-03-2013, 11:55 AM

maks
12-03-2013, 11:57 AM
I've never talked trashed at ramen

I like ramen, ramen is a really nice chick, I'm not a weak fucking loser like you

nope

have always gotten along with ramen

it's a bit hard not to get along with her because she's such an actually nice chick

Autistic Spectrum
12-03-2013, 12:19 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i10/seinfeld_jerry_240x260_052820041524.jpg

what's the deal with getting raped by your babysitter when your only 8 years old

syncan you are a monster

Autistic Spectrum
12-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Sorry that your mum died and these people are fucking losers but I hardly see the relevence to me, sorry that you ever thought this was group therapy but I have always been aware that this is in facta troll forum. I just think the level of trolling in this forum, is weak and what they troll about shows a pathetic weakness and poor intelligence of the actual trolls here... it's like if I took two of literally THE most pathetic and dumbest trolls the EMINEM forum ever saw in my 11 years there, times their number by 10 and then told them, "hey you guys are really cool and funny" and stuck them all in some obscure forum on the internet then that is basically all this forum is... with the exception of a couple of decent people.
and now to your fucktard points that say more about you than they do me.....
1. I'm not even on grass you fucking moron, but I certainly do plan on smoking pot again in the future, why? Because while some people enjoy a glass of wine I enjoy a nice chilled out joint. That really has nothing to do with anything. The fact that YOU have had drug problems does not mean everyone else does. You are aware of the fact that I partake in marijuana... stop trying to project your pathetic drug addictions onto me, not MY problem.
2. No. Stop being fucking sexist, I have exactly the same bloodlust as any male, in case you haven't realised women also have eyes on the front of their skull... do you know what kind of animal has eyes on the front of their skull as opposed to on the side of their skull bob? Stop thinking that my sexuality has anything to do with being raped, that's pretty fucking small minded and stupid.
3. aside from the fact that I have had plenty of therapy why would I need therapy because of fucktard posts made by other demented posters who are obsessed about raping little kids?

I think they are the ones who need therapy

Autistic Spectrum
12-03-2013, 12:22 PM
bob hughes can get lisa to post huge walls of text about sexy ass stuff,, good on you bob good on you

Poopalew
12-03-2013, 12:29 PM
bob hughes can get lisa to post huge walls of text about sexy ass stuff,, good on you bob good on you

My boss walked into my office and almost caught me on YouTube.

Autistic Spectrum
12-03-2013, 12:30 PM
you don't have a boss or watch youtube, your a chat bot

Poopalew
12-03-2013, 12:33 PM
you don't have a boss or watch youtube, your a chat bot

Do this then that then the other thing.

steveyos
12-03-2013, 12:57 PM
meawhile at fjs

Poopalew
12-03-2013, 01:00 PM
meawhile at fjs

I tink too many peepole tried to log on at all.

steveyos YOLO
12-03-2013, 01:02 PM
I wish there was an easy way to sift through her 50,000 posts to see how many times she's quit forever

Poopalew
12-03-2013, 01:04 PM
I wish there was an easy way to sift through her 50,000 posts to see how many times she's quit forever

Fonzie I think you should lay off the crack.

steveyos YOLO
12-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Okay sorry

Poopalew
12-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Okay sorry

when someone apologises for a mistake they have made.

Autistic Spectrum
12-03-2013, 02:46 PM
i have a dick :( im not gay either :'( did someone tell you im gay? if so tell me who

it was me broclill avatar, i was the one who told her u where a gay!!

Autistic Spectrum
12-03-2013, 02:48 PM
it's ok, I've always found vegetables to be highly amusing

is it because your gay brother beat you up, did you get beat up by a gay lisa,

steveyos
12-03-2013, 02:59 PM
gay bashing to the next level

steveyos
12-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Gay Bash: Gay Strikes Back

Poopalew
12-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Gay Bash: Gay Strikes Back

now GET back from the best concert of my life!

Autistic Spectrum
12-05-2014, 09:00 AM
lisa and plug drugs i miss you so mudch pls come back

maks
12-05-2014, 09:36 PM
so lisa how about that rape huh?

steveyos YOLO
12-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Gordon will be the first and last man to ever fuck lisa

m0nde
12-06-2014, 01:16 AM
someone get fake peter quinn to cone back and annoy our lovely friend lusa

cagordon
03-05-2015, 10:52 PM
:assoff:

UPGRAYEDD
03-07-2015, 06:45 PM
:assoff:

:dnlis:

UPGRAYEDD
03-07-2015, 07:28 PM
didn't read

cag
08-24-2015, 01:51 AM
lisa's destoryed this fourm for a long time holy shit please delete her and ipban her entire subnet this time so she can't do this for another year

THIS ^

Wendy <3
10-04-2016, 12:28 AM

seriously BYE

m0nde
10-04-2016, 12:52 AM
lisa's destoryed this fourm for a long time holy shit please delete her and ipban her entire subnet this time so she can't do this for another yearhmm

Wendy <3
10-04-2016, 01:04 AM
:mystery:

Autistic Spectrum
11-01-2019, 07:18 PM
if you all listened to me then alot of good people would not have had to die

m0nde
11-01-2019, 07:54 PM
I thought Lisa insisted she was never with plugdrugs