PDA

View Full Version : i'll be workign again in 2 weeks

blumpkin blownuts
02-01-2013, 01:35 PM
what should i do with my remaining free time? i've been retired for the last 5 months and havent done shit except post posts play games and go to na and i'm already pissed off because whenever i'm working i can think of all kinds of interesting shit to do if only i had time off

blumpkin blownuts
02-01-2013, 01:36 PM
it's gonna be cool not spending over $2k a month on drugs and booze though, i'm going to be fuckign rich

Lexi Persimmons
02-01-2013, 01:48 PM
just don't go to work wearing womans perfume.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 01:50 PM
go crazy and do a shit ton of drugs and drink and shit, then stop doing all that when you start work, one last 2 weeks of awesome drug fun before you start work.

Lexi Persimmons
02-01-2013, 01:51 PM
dp needs raped.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 01:52 PM
you just hit on deso aka mtic aka midget ginger guy with a voice changer

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 01:52 PM
your a fag jack, a huge fag

Lexi Persimmons
02-01-2013, 01:55 PM
ever tongue an old mans hole?

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 03:58 PM
you just hit on deso aka mtic aka midget ginger guy with a voice changer

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 03:59 PM
dp needs raped.in an anus tearing fashion in front of his wife and children

because it's his gimmick

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Bob

I wanted to discuss being dead with you

laying on the sun and seeing it in all its colors and glory and not being burned... just feeling total bliss

or the myriad levels of hell and purgatory we go through before reaching it

and being shot straight back down to keep existing in this wretched form that is called life

have fun at work

blumpkin blownuts
02-01-2013, 05:02 PM
i'd recommend snorting 2mg of 5-AcO-DMT, that's how I picture mortal death though it was totally illusory, and much worse than being alive, in any condition.

also everyone should try OD'ing on opiates to the point where you have to remind yourself to breathe. one time, and no more, because i still haven't forgiven myself for getting addicted to that feeling... everything going black, feeling of being shot out of a gun pointed straight down, incredible warmth without being hot, being stroked with flower petals on every inch of your skin...
if i could do it over though, consequences and all, i would. but from what i understand, once the feeling stops - and eventually it always does - there's no getting it back no matter how long you stopped using it

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 05:12 PM
i'd recommend snorting 2mg of 5-AcO-DMT, that's how I picture mortal death though it was totally illusory, and much worse than being alive, in any condition.

also everyone should try OD'ing on opiates to the point where you have to remind yourself to breathe. one time, and no more, because i still haven't forgiven myself for getting addicted to that feeling... everything going black, feeling of being shot out of a gun pointed straight down, incredible warmth without being hot, being stroked with flower petals on every inch of your skin...
if i could do it over though, consequences and all, i would. but from what i understand, once the feeling stops - and eventually it always does - there's no getting it back no matter how long you stopped using itI have had that experience of having to remind myself to breathe... in fact last time I stopped breathing when I was in shock after my brother bashing me I did so because I decided there was no point to keep breathing, the police knuckled into my chest until I started again and got up screaming and swinging punches.

I have also experienced that after the death of a loved one when I literally did not sleep for 2 weeks and ended up psychotic... although that time I kept breathing and everytime I started to fall asleep and stop breathing I actually woke up and took another breath

but thanks for the advice... I should try ODing on heroin.

I do not even know what 5-AcO-DMT is.

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 05:21 PM
In hospital they were trying to get me to make a report and I was not responding (shock)... they stuck needles in my feet and I didn't even flinch.

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 05:28 PM
well I've had DMT and I loved it

but I don't know if that is the same thing

but I am someone who was addicted to LSD when she was 16-17... I loved that shit... there were times though that I had so much that I knew if I went to sleep I would die so I made myself sit there and sip water until enough of the drug had left my system for me to safely pass out

blumpkin blownuts
02-01-2013, 05:55 PM
DMT varies some amongst its analogues
i expected 5-AcO- to be weak; it was not
though i didn't handle LSD well either, I suffered an ultimate entrapment the last 3-4 hours of the trip. I also didnt' care for 2C-I... was just psychedelic enough to freak me out but not to the point where i couldn't convince myself it was just the drug rather than something terrible happening to me

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 06:01 PM
DMT varies some amongst its analogues
i expected 5-AcO- to be weak; it was not
i didn't handle LSD well either, I suffered an ultimate entrapment the last 3-4 hours of the tripoh I used to LOVE the shit

I loved the intensity of the peak... where my mind would be so intense and out in the universe that my whole existence was nothing

mind you I did have to stop taking LSD so much.... in fact I stopped all together... see when I started thinking that the TV was talking to me and about me all the time and that God and Satan were fighting over my soul and I hadn't even had any LSD in a couple of days I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that those experiences weren't quite right... I was so involved in it though that to quit I ripped my phone out of the wall (it was back in the day when phones weren't mobiles and were plugged into the wall) because I would get phone calls everyday asking me if I wanted a batch of trips and whenever someone knocked on my door I went and hid.... after a few months people stopped knocking and I was free of the LSD and my sense of reality returned.... I have never had any since but I did absolutely love the shit.

m0nde
02-01-2013, 06:06 PM
what should i do with my remaining free time? i've been retired for the last 5 months and havent done shit except post posts play games and go to na and i'm already pissed off because whenever i'm working i can think of all kinds of interesting shit to do if only i had time offare you going off to Langley, VA to join the CIA?

blumpkin blownuts
02-01-2013, 09:31 PM
nope no more government work for me, i'm finally gonna be working in music (can't say what/where or it'll ID me)

blumpkin blownuts
02-01-2013, 09:31 PM
ohhhh that's what i'm gonna do with my last two weeks
i'm gonna switch back to my WinXP system with all my studio shit and make a couple tracks

m0nde
02-01-2013, 09:49 PM
nope no more government work for me, i'm finally gonna be working in music (can't say what/where or it'll ID me)you should hook up with boobz

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 04:06 AM
I'm a spy

m0nde
02-02-2013, 04:50 AM
i hope plugdrugs comes back to post here after all that bullshit

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 04:52 AM
i hope plugdrugs comes back to post here after all that bullshithe's in bed

he has to work in a few hours

m0nde
02-02-2013, 04:53 AM