02-01-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm like Diogenes of Sinope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope

juji
02-01-2013, 04:28 PM
very irrevelant.

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Diogenes of Sinope (Greek: Διογένης ὁ Σινωπεύς, Diogenēs ho Sinōpeus) was a Greek philosopher and one of the founders of Cynic philosophy. Also known as Diogenes the Cynic (Ancient Greek: Διογένης ὁ Κυνικός, Diogenēs ho Kunikos), he was born in Sinope (modern-day Sinop, Turkey), an Ionian colony on the Black Sea,[1] in 412 or 404 BC and died at Corinth in 323 BC.[2]

Diogenes of Sinope was a controversial figure. His father minted coins for a living, and when Diogenes took to "defacement of the currency," he was banished from Sinope.[1] After being exiled, he moved to Athens to debunk cultural conventions. Diogenes modelled himself on the example of Hercules. He believed that virtue was better revealed in action than in theory. He used his simple lifestyle and behaviour to criticise the social values and institutions of what he saw as a corrupt society. He declared himself a cosmopolitan. There are many tales about him dogging Antisthenes' footsteps and becoming his faithful hound,[3] but it is by no means certain that the two men ever met. Diogenes made a virtue of poverty. He begged for a living and slept in a large ceramic jar[4] in the marketplace. He became notorious for his philosophical stunts such as carrying a lamp in the daytime, claiming to be looking for an honest man. He embarrassed Plato, disputed his interpretation of Socrates and sabotaged his lectures. Diogenes was also responsible for publicly mocking Alexander the Great.

After being captured by pirates and sold into slavery, Diogenes eventually settled in Corinth. There he passed his philosophy of Cynicism to Crates, who taught it to Zeno of Citium, who fashioned it into the school of Stoicism, one of the most enduring schools of Greek philosophy. None of Diogenes’ many writings has survived, but details of his life come in the form of anecdotes (chreia), especially from Diogenes Laërtius, in his book Lives and Opinions of Eminent Philosophers. All we have is a number of anecdotes concerning his life and sayings attributed to him in a number of scattered classical sources, none of them definitive.[5]

Lexi Persimmons
02-01-2013, 04:48 PM
lisa show more lovely bum pics so I can fap.

blumpkin blownuts
02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
i'm brutally honest but i'm picky

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 04:51 PM
no Jack

you need to stop harassing Pat and make amends, you have been half way decent for only a couple of hours and you need to fix what you have done to Pat.

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 04:53 PM
i'm brutally honest but i'm pickyI am also brutally honest

and not many men can take it, preferring instead to take refuge in lies and that leaves them with half-wit women who will believe such tripe or care little enough to tollerate it

Lexi Persimmons
02-01-2013, 05:11 PM
no Jack

you need to stop harassing Pat and make amends, you have been half way decent for only a couple of hours and you need to fix what you have done to Pat.

I'm not Jack. I just love your bum pics.

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 05:19 PM
I'm not Jack. I just love your bum pics.Nope.

Flag is nearly ALWAYS right with the info he pulls on people.

You are Jack.

dcent
02-01-2013, 05:58 PM
lol.

degenerate whore who lives in a dumpster and steals wifi from an arbys willing to trade ALL that for a meal ticket?

theres reason quality human beings don't maintain relationships with you.

your a fucking gutter whore with no sense of pride or values, all you have is some deranged, undeserved sense of self entitlement.

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 06:09 PM
lol.

degenerate whore who lives in a dumpster and steals wifi from an arbys willing to trade ALL that for a meal ticket?

your a fucking gutter whore with no sense of pride or values, all you have is some deranged, undeserved sense of self entitlement.fact is loser I've had more and much longer lasting relationships than you've ever had

loser

I also live in a house, have 2 degrees and have worked harder in my life than you

sex with dead people
02-01-2013, 06:56 PM
lol.

your a fucking gutter whore with no sense of pride or values, all you have is some deranged, undeserved sense of self entitlement.
Pretty good post.

Garfield
02-01-2013, 06:57 PM
yeah so its mardi gras tonight maybe ill post pics of ll the titties i see

Lexi Persimmons
02-01-2013, 06:59 PM
yeah I want titty pics!

DrHundos
02-01-2013, 07:00 PM
i'm not jack can i have bum pics so i can fap

Lexi Persimmons
02-01-2013, 07:04 PM
rape hundos.

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 08:02 PM
i'm not jack can i have bum pics so i can faponly guys who have the balls to go on cam with me thanks

juji
02-01-2013, 08:09 PM
I am also brutally honest

and not many men can take it, preferring instead to take refuge in lies and that leaves them with half-wit women who will believe such tripe or care little enough to tollerate it

hell no

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 08:17 PM
hell nofuck off juji

you wouldn't know honesty if it came up and shat in your face

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 08:25 PM
fact is loser I've had more and much longer lasting relationships than you've ever had

loser

I also live in a house, have 2 degrees and have worked harder in my life than you
i never knew being an unemployed mentally deranged ex pet store cashier required 2 degrees

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 08:27 PM
you don;t know much at all do you dp?

syncan aka ken post jr
02-01-2013, 08:30 PM
quick question hot shot, how much do 2 goldfish and 7 hamsters cost, with tax.

Garfield
02-01-2013, 08:32 PM
only guys who have the balls to go on cam with me thanks
http://tinychat.com/rubynet

sex with dead people
02-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Mike must be pretty boring for lisa to keep posting here after she claimed she was leaving.

dcent
02-01-2013, 09:05 PM
fact is loser I've had more and much longer lasting relationships than you've ever had

loser

hahaha, oh Im sure being a god damn junky whore is tough work.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 03:10 AM
http://tinychat.com/rubynetyeah cute

but idiotic screen name

Desolation
02-02-2013, 03:11 AM
Love and caring

maks
02-02-2013, 03:13 AM
Fucking tinychat always kills the forum...

timmy
02-02-2013, 03:23 AM
pretty sure that dota game i just played was better than being on tinychat and telling lisa shes got a horrible broken home welfare fam bogan accent

maks
02-02-2013, 03:28 AM
I realized tonight that lisa is every girl in her 30's who looks like she's in her 40's and is still working a cash register or collecting unemployment and scraping to get by. she'd love to find a man, someone who will take care of her, but her mental instability drives them away and her life is an endless series of one night stands, she's used and tossed aside again and again. it's sad, but not sad enough that I feel any sort of empathy for her, because fuck her it's her own damn fault for being a retard.

maks
02-02-2013, 03:28 AM
pretty much anyone who works a cash register when they're older than 26 should just kill themselves because life isn't ever going to get any better

maks
02-02-2013, 03:30 AM
the reason she rips on you and your schooling is because you're young and just getting started and still have potential. hers is all used up and it got her nowhere, it must kill her to be around you when you're talking about your job prospects and all the money you're going to be making in a trade that you love

timmy
02-02-2013, 03:32 AM
she teached for 2 years and still drones on about how her degrees make her better when shes not even actually putting them to use.

timmy
she hasnt used her degrees for almost 10 years why cant she just get over them and light them on fire

timmy
maybe use that fire to warm her cheap ass up in the winters

maks
02-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Yeah she needs to face the fact that she's never, ever, going back to teaching. It's menial jobs for her from here on out.

That's likely one of the things that attracted plug drugs to her, he's turned on by girls who aren't going anywhere because the ones with a future were never going to be interested in him anyway why waste his time with them

UofLCardfan08
02-02-2013, 03:39 AM
So you're going to be a lonely old woman

she already is

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 04:24 AM
she hasnt used her degrees for almost 10 years why cant she just get over them and light them on fireactually I was teaching in 2011

and not as some low rate short course TAFE teacher ( a short course TAFE course being the highest qualification you have)... I am much more highly qualified than TAFE teachers

m0nde
02-02-2013, 04:40 AM
bitch did you ever teach TAFE?

you could be flirting with timmy in class RIGHT NOW instead of over the phone

boobz
02-02-2013, 04:42 AM
m0nde on fire. hello im back.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 05:00 AM
bitch did you ever teach TAFE?

you could be flirting with timmy in class RIGHT NOW instead of over the phoneno

I was a REAL teacher

TAFE teachers do not even need to be qualified as actual teachers

oh and here's a rare pic of me after a shower, hair tied back (still wet though) and getting ready for work

work, you know what that is Tim? Nope you don't seeing as you've never actually had a job or worked a day in your life

Nor did I flirt with Tim... you heard the phone call he made to me... lame as and did I sound impressed? No.

http://i.imgur.com/msamVym.jpg

m0nde
02-02-2013, 05:50 AM
no

I was a REAL teacher

TAFE teachers do not even need to be qualified as actual teachers

oh and here's a rare pic of me after a shower, hair tied back (still wet though) and getting ready for work

work, you know what that is Tim? Nope you don't seeing as you've never actually had a job or worked a day in your lifeNor did I flirt with Tim... you heard the phone call he made to me... lame as and did I sound impressed? No.you were both civil to each other and it certainly led to you two flirting in chat

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 06:35 AM
you were both civil to each other and it certainly led to you two flirting in chatlol oh god Sid

what is sad is that is what passes for flirting in your mind

Lexi Persimmons
02-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Show more lovely Teacher bum.