PDA

View Full Version : i saw some aussie movie where a guy grooms this young schizophrenic guy into killiing people with him

m0nde
02-01-2013, 06:21 PM
and thought of barry and they dynamic between him and his brothers.

the young guy was repeatedly raped by his older brother who he finally kills with the older man.

i felt closer to barryshithead and have a closer understanding of myself now after seeing this film.

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 06:29 PM
yeah except Tim is a spoilt shit head turd with a rich mommy and daddy that he still lives with well into his 20's and that will look after him probably until he is well into his 30's when they die of the shame if raising such a rotten useless piece of shit who's never done anything for himself towards a life of his own and who's only accomplishment is doing a short TAFE course that taught him how to run a script so he could try and pretend he has hacking and computer skills on an obscure troll forum that has at most 20 people viewing and that is on a good day... a really good day here.

Garfield
02-01-2013, 06:32 PM
yeah except Tim is a spoilt shit head turd with a rich mommy and daddy that he still lives with well into his 20's and that will look after him probably until he is well into his 30's when they die of the shame if raising such a rotten useless piece of shit who's never done anything for himself towards a life of his own and who's only accomplishment is doing a short TAFE course that taught him how to run a script so he could try and pretend he has hacking and computer skills on an obscure troll forum that has at most 20 people viewing and that is on a good day... a really good day here.
oh please do me next

Garfield
02-01-2013, 06:32 PM
lisa you should make a thread where you review all of the posters here

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 06:33 PM
oh please do me nextlol

Garfield
02-01-2013, 06:33 PM
not necessarily on this forum per say, but

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 06:36 PM
lisa you should make a thread where you review all of the posters herelol I might just do that if I get bored enough... and I will be bored enough but right now I'm hungry and want to go make sandwhich then watch more Elementary with sherlock saying, "No. It's a murder." followed by him taking his shirt off... because I'm into that shit right now

m0nde
02-01-2013, 06:38 PM
lisa, why are you so bitter about timmy?

his parents are far from rich. they're a typical wog family who believe their kids should live with them until they get married. there are many italian and portuguese here in n. america who are like that too.

anyway, i think you should lay off timmy and try to foster a friendship with him.

Garfield
02-01-2013, 06:41 PM
timmy can be your best friend if you just let him, he might even buy you a bracelet

m0nde
02-01-2013, 06:42 PM
i think we all underestimate the depths of tim's soul

Lexi Persimmons
02-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Tim's my friend. He is a nice fellow. Lisa show more bum pics so I can fap. Show some shaved box
pics. And more titty pics. We want to fap the night away.

rubycalaber
02-01-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm presuming lisa literally lives in a bin if she thinks tim is rich

m0nde
02-01-2013, 06:51 PM
ruby, i heard you won a scottish comedy award and are working on a deal with irn bru to be their spokesman along with that dramatic actor dude with the cut up face

sex with dead people
02-01-2013, 06:52 PM
lisa, why are you so bitter about timmy?

Because he has a more feminine body than she does.

rubycalaber
02-01-2013, 06:52 PM
also was this movie Snowtown, m0nde?

rubycalaber
02-01-2013, 06:53 PM
ruby, i heard you won a scottish comedy award and are working on a deal with irn bru to be their spokesman along with that dramatic actor dude with the cut up face

yeah I am going to get some scarification done so we can be a comedy duo

m0nde
02-01-2013, 06:54 PM
also was this movie Snowtown, m0nde?ya that one about the most serial killer in australia who went around killing perceived pedos and fags and stuff

m0nde
02-01-2013, 06:55 PM
yeah I am going to get some scarification done so we can be a comedy duoget some tips from seal

Lisa Claus
02-01-2013, 07:12 PM
I'm presuming lisa literally lives in a bin if she thinks tim is richLOL