PDA

View Full Version : UofLCardfan08 is a retarded slag who used to post at EMINEM.COM

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 04:31 AM
good news for you desperate wankers though

she is actually female

but does not look ANYTHING like the chicks in her avy and sig

but she actually has a vagina... if you could lift her overhang gut to find it

sex with dead people
02-02-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm glad that nearly everyone on this forum has followed you here from stalking you on other forums...

UofLCardfan08
02-02-2013, 11:47 AM
good news for you desperate wankers though

she is actually female

but does not look ANYTHING like the chicks in her avy and sig

but she actually has a vagina... if you could lift her overhang gut to find it

paranoid much you fugly old pedoskank

maks
02-02-2013, 11:49 AM
clump have you ever not been wrong?

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 05:13 PM
http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=151844&start=45

blumpkin blownuts
02-02-2013, 05:24 PM

her poazted uhbowt menominee on ewetewb
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 05:26 PM
her poazted uhbowt menominee on ewetewb
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHyeah like I said

is a retarded obsessed EMINEM fan, used to post at EMINEM.COM

I was just obsessed with EMINEM.... not retarded obsessed

so yeah... I have known this fucktard for quite some time

blumpkin blownuts
02-02-2013, 05:29 PM
well if you're obsessed with menominee, and UofL is obsessed with enemone too
then by your logic you are obviously UofL yourself

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 05:31 PM
well if you're obsessed with menominee, and UofL is obsessed with enemone too
then by your logic you are obviously UofL yourselfno

my logic is actually logical

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 05:32 PM
hey you guys

you seem to be missing the part where I informed you that yes, that retarded bushpig thing is actually female

OMG! a female in your forum!

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 05:35 PM
It would drive her nuts to know

that I can still post in EMINEM.COM

and have gotten a reply to one of my posts

but that idiot is already well aware of what I could do at EMINEM.COM... well as aware as someone with an IQ comparable to my cat could be

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 05:44 PM
to be fair though

my cat is pretty smart and has a vocab of about 5 words

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 05:55 PM
some yummy nut at EMINEM.COM seems to think it was my fault that "auschickie", another utter fuckhead fucktard female got a hold of some basic hacks

however it was not my fault

it was Rosey's fault

mind you if you follow that back up the chain then yes it is my fault because it is my fault that Rosey ever got any of the hacks because I literally gave them to him... my mistake.... I'll wear the blame for the shenanigans... as usual.

So much could have been avoided... if only some yum nut wasn't such a stubborn prick and had listened to what was a very reasonable request to remove a certain picture

but what's done is done

and this fucktard bitch is now you idiots' fucktard bitch, enjoy having what is literally the only female aside from me who posts here (Gush logs on but gets harassed enough by Tim that she barely needs to make a post more than once every few months)... and she'll fit right in because due to her retard obsession with EMINEM the dumb slag already has it in for me from WAAAY back.

sex with dead people
02-03-2013, 11:58 AM
It would drive her nuts to know

that I can still post in EMINEM.COM

I'm sure it does, because it drives us all nuts that you can still post here.

UofLCardfan08
02-03-2013, 01:56 PM
some yummy nut at EMINEM.COM seems to think it was my fault that "auschickie", another utter fuckhead fucktard female got a hold of some basic hacks

however it was not my fault

it was Rosey's fault

mind you if you follow that back up the chain then yes it is my fault because it is my fault that Rosey ever got any of the hacks because I literally gave them to him... my mistake.... I'll wear the blame for the shenanigans... as usual.

So much could have been avoided... if only some yum nut wasn't such a stubborn prick and had listened to what was a very reasonable request to remove a certain picture

but what's done is done

and this fucktard bitch is now you idiots' fucktard bitch, enjoy having what is literally the only female aside from me who posts here (Gush logs on but gets harassed enough by Tim that she barely needs to make a post more than once every few months)... and she'll fit right in because due to her retard obsession with EMINEM the dumb slag already has it in for me from WAAAY back.

simple solution, leave and never come back to rubynet

Lexi Persimmons
02-03-2013, 02:19 PM
clump you thought I was that shovel faced bitch. So your logic sux. Take more medication. You
look terrible.

maks
02-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Clump I'm about to put you back on ignore, do you have any last words?

sex with dead people
02-03-2013, 02:49 PM
simple solution, leave and never come back to rubynet

plz post pix if ur a girl irl

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 03:39 PM

maks
02-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Too late, already put you back on ignore

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Too late, already put you back on ignore
Tell someone who cares loser

maks
02-03-2013, 03:53 PM
So glad I didn't have to read whatever drivel you just posted right there thank the forum gods for inventing ignore lists

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 03:54 PM
"too late", lmao
and shes mad about it too ahhhahahahahah

maks
02-03-2013, 03:55 PM
"too late", lmao

I like to give everyone a fair shot but I can only wait so long

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 03:58 PM
"too late", lmao
..... are you ok?

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 04:02 PM
i have a headache for the first time since college

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 04:21 PM
i have a headache for the first time since collegehave you drunk any water?

Drink some water

maks
02-03-2013, 04:27 PM
i have a headache for the first time since college

Try some Nuprin. Little, yellow, different (it's like fucking a chink)

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 04:47 PM
heh, there was a girl at college we always called Nuprin. do they still even make that stuff?
i took a tylenol and it's kicked in... still amazed how well OTC remedies work after being clean awhile
but i should drink some fluids too, i'm probably dehydrated from taking fiber pills on an empty stomach and i havent drank anything today

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 04:51 PM
yeah common headaches are usually dehydration

maks
02-03-2013, 04:55 PM
heh, there was a girl at college we always called Nuprin. do they still even make that stuff?
i took a tylenol and it's kicked in... still amazed how well OTC remedies work after being clean awhile
but i should drink some fluids too, i'm probably dehydrated from taking fiber pills on an empty stomach and i havent drank anything today

Makes sense to me, unless you were abusing percoset you wouldn't have built up any sort of tolerance to acetaminophen

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 04:58 PM
i abused the hell outta percs and vikes, but not in the past couple years

maks
02-03-2013, 05:05 PM
My mom's doctor told her she needed to take a small dose of asprin every day. She bought ibuprofen. It was like 6 months until I caught wind of it and corrected her.

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 05:06 PM
good job on that, i wonder if that's a common mistake

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 05:14 PM
My mom's doctor told her she needed to take a small dose of asprin every day. She bought ibuprofen. It was like 6 months until I caught wind of it and corrected her.explains a lot

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 05:15 PM
good job on that, i wonder if that's a common mistakeno

just maks' mum

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 05:23 PM
So.... maks' mum....

is dumb and has heart problems.... probably fat

no wonder she thinks maks is her golden boy

maks
02-03-2013, 05:26 PM
good job on that, i wonder if that's a common mistake

I dunno, she's always used 'asprin' as a generic term for any OTC pain reliever I guess it depends on how common that is

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 05:27 PM
but did you know

that there is evidence to suggest that taking a small amount of ibprofen everyday can reduce the risk of getting cancer?

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 05:30 PM
those cancer studies are ridiculous
they've found that eating or taking just about anything both increases and reduces cancer "risk"

i'm supposed be eaten clean through with tumors by now what with all the stupid shit i've done with carcinogenic chems as well as my eating habits and smoking but i don't even age, much less get cancer

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 05:41 PM
those cancer studies are ridiculous
they've found that eating or taking just about anything both increases and reduces cancer "risk"

i'm supposed be eaten clean through with tumors by now what with all the stupid shit i've done with carcinogenic chems as well as my eating habits and smoking but i don't even age, much less get cancerOMG I was SO angry when whoever that fuckhead was who came out a few years ago and told everyone that food causes cancer

I thought and said, "who the fuck pays this fucking retard? OMG! No, carcinogens cause cancer... not fucking food! and last thing a cancer patient needs to do is stop eating food! What a fucking waste of money! You call THAT a scientist???? I can't believe how fucking STUPID people are!!!"

seriously... I couldn't believe anyone commissioned and paid that fucking MORON... and I couldn't believe press even paid it any heed... I mean how fucking STUPID! I mean that is as god damn stupid as maks' mum.

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 05:54 PM
that's actually pretty typical for people who don't have some sort of fascination with drugs

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 05:55 PM
that's actually pretty typical for people who don't have some sort of fascination with drugsno it's pretty typical because the average IQ is 100

and that's fucking retarded

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 05:57 PM
i've always been fascinated by medicine, long before i was a junky
i remember asking the anaesthesiologist what he was injecting me with and he goes "fentanyl and lorazepam" and i was like man that is some seriously strong stuff!
i tried so hard to stay awake and ride out the buzz but those guys know what they're doing and i was out just as i felt the warmth coming on. my dad says as soon i was out the guy turns to him and goes "so why does your son know so much about medicine" and my dad told him it was because i was studying chemical engineering... lol... he said the guy looked at him funny, and i was like yeah you should've just lied and told him i'm pre-med

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 05:59 PM
i would've liked to go into internal medicine but a doctor's salary isn't enough for me to work with the general rabble, as well as other doctors since they treat each other like complete shit when they think they're away from their patients

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm curious and fascinated by a lot of things

I generally want to know how everything works but take as little time as needed to understand it then move on to the next subject

my university career consited of chopping and changing subjects so much that it took me 5 years to finally settle on what would be my majors... granted 2 of those years I did study part time and work as well... but really I was in my final year before I looked at all the subjects I had done and worked out which ones I needed to pick up a couple of units in to have a major in... I didn't like the idea of having a minor so I did a double major.

If I could I would become a professional student and do degree after degree... I'd really like to do biology next if I one day can... but I'd actually have to pay for it if I went back to uni again... unless I found another loophole... the government already paid for one extra degree than they are meant to... you're only suppossed to be able to one government supported degree and I already did two because they were just so desperate to get teachers that they overlooked that I already had had one government supported degree.

I hate baby boomers... in this country baby boomers had free education... didn't have to pay and some of them got to do degree after degree all for free

I don't know what I want to do anymore... I think I'll stay home play on the internet and post on a forum all day driving fuckheads crazy instead of doing something productive for a while

m0nde
02-03-2013, 06:13 PM
i abused paracetemol and now can't use baby aspirin to help my blood pressure

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 06:14 PM
i would've liked to go into internal medicine but a doctor's salary isn't enough for me to work with the general rabble, as well as other doctors since they treat each other like complete shit when they think they're away from their patientsoh for sure

for the amount of time doctors spend being poor as fuck students and then how hard they have to work and what they have to deal with after... they get fuck all as far as pay goes... well hardly enough for it to be worth their time if they were only interested in money

I think many do it for the respect and some do it because they genuinely want to help people... none do it for the money... the money is just not enough to work that hard for and especially for the amount of years they have to study and work first without being paid

and because most of them do it for respect and pride I have noticed that each doctor hates and thinks all the other doctors are wrong lol

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 06:14 PM
i'm the same way, i never stopped studying on my own once i got out of college.
check around for free sit-in online classes, alot of schools do that but it's really rare you can sit in on a whole term
there's also ted.com lectures, fascinating and ever-optimistic
and you can learn alot from wikipedia, i average about 4hrs a day there reading everything from history to applied sciences
only thing i can't learn there is math... even the simplest topics are explained in full-on jargon

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 06:15 PM
i abused paracetemol and now can't use baby aspirin to help my blood pressure

go to GNC bro

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 06:18 PM
oh god

not to mention the bureaucracy kills the heart of those who wanted to go into it to actually help people

it can be very disheartening... more disheartening I can only imagine than the bureaucracy in teaching

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 06:20 PM
i'm the same way, i never stopped studying on my own once i got out of college.
check around for free sit-in online classes, alot of schools do that but it's really rare you can sit in on a whole term
there's also ted.com lectures, fascinating and ever-optimistic
and you can learn alot from wikipedia, i average about 4hrs a day there reading everything from history to applied sciences
only thing i can't learn there is math... even the simplest topics are explained in full-on jargonI find maths easy but really really boring and tedious when you get to the big equations

I download university lectures for free onto my iphone and listen to them at night in bed when I can't sleep

m0nde
02-03-2013, 06:25 PM
go to GNC bro
going to go get "endorphins" there

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 10:10 PM
heh if only
eventually im gonna find a way to get the jstor document where they've found the "dopamine wave" for tDCS and electrocute my head until i'm addicted to that too

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 10:37 PM
heh if only
eventually im gonna find a way to get the jstor document where they've found the "dopamine wave" for tDCS and electrocute my head until i'm addicted to that tooLOL

electrocute your head

UofLCardfan08
02-06-2013, 12:21 AM
my university career consited of chopping and changing subjects so much that it took me 5 years to finally settle on what would be my majors... granted 2 of those years I did study part time and work as well... but really I was in my final year before I looked at all the subjects I had done and worked out which ones I needed to pick up a couple of units in to have a major in... I didn't like the idea of having a minor so I did a double major.

And where has this brought you in your present day to day life, shit canned from a pet store job of cleaning poop and urine from cages.... what a success you have become with your double fail major.

UofLCardfan08
02-06-2013, 12:26 AM
I download university lectures for free onto my iphone and listen to them at night in my lonely empty bed when I can't sleep

just another day in the failed life of "forever alone" Lisa

m0nde
02-06-2013, 12:29 AM
And where has this brought you in your present day to day life, shit canned from a pet store job of cleaning poop and urine from cages.... what a success you have become with your double fail major.this whole lisa's education thing makes me miss stompleb

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 12:42 AM
this whole lisa's education thing makes me miss stomplebI've got stompleb on my msn

doesn't come on much anymore and isn't interested in posting here with killjoy retards

get lives

you look pathetic

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 12:44 AM

m0nde
02-06-2013, 12:53 AM
I've got stompleb on my msn

doesn't come on much anymore and isn't interested in posting here with killjoy retards

get lives

you look patheticmost of us talk to him daily on steam, lisa

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 03:53 AM
look at this

the retard is on every EMINEM forum there is

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=UofLCardFan08+EMINEM&oq=UofLCardFan08+EMINEM&gs_l=hp.3...9457.12465.0.13201.8.7.0.1.1.0.424.2449.2-3j1j3.7.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.2j1.2.hp.80__FhZhy14&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41934586,d.dGY&fp=ba9d9f4c31350082&biw=1280&bih=870

UofLCardfan08
02-06-2013, 04:13 AM
look at this

the retard is on every EMINEM forum there is

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=UofLCardFan08+EMINEM&oq=UofLCardFan08+EMINEM&gs_l=hp.3...9457.12465.0.13201.8.7.0.1.1.0.424.2449.2-3j1j3.7.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.2j1.2.hp.80__FhZhy14&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41934586,d.dGY&fp=ba9d9f4c31350082&biw=1280&bih=870

http://i50.tinypic.com/1e5hc0.png

you on the other hand clean animal cages after graduating with two degrees.... LOSER

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 04:14 AM
what year did you graduate? i know dozens of people who went to western it's like 80mins from my house

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 04:23 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/1e5hc0.png

you on the other hand clean animal cages after graduating with two degrees.... LOSERno I don't you fucking loser

also that is not a degree, it's a picture of something posted on the internet and not even yours, not an actual degree in your name

I'm pretty sure we've been through this at EMINEM.COM

you can't post an actual degree because you don't have one

get a life bushpig

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 04:30 AM
my cat's degrees http://i.imgur.com/QQr27SV.png

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 04:39 AM
duh there's no real Univeristy of Mouse
nor is there a Northern Cats University

we're not stupid

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 04:48 AM
lol

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 03:37 PM
http://football-preview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/louisville-cardinals-college-football-fan.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 04:28 PM
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/ftvkjtfbbfvu84ir2f0a.jpg

Lol

sex with dead people
02-06-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm gonna marry ulcardinalfan2008

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 04:40 PM
gettin' lucky in kentucky

m0nde
02-06-2013, 04:43 PM