it was the most productive thing i did all day:smug:

timmy
02-02-2013, 05:27 AM
gonna start pranking her and recordingf shit and puttinbg it on youtube
ps she sounds like julia gillard

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 06:28 AM
yes Tim, congrats on getting my number

and I had gone into a depressive disturbed slumber this afternoon and awake in a cold sweat from the nightmares I was having of trying to help 2 little street boys get into a youth refuge, I myself spent time in a youth refuge as a child. These boys were like about 8 years old and I couldn;t find the youth refuge and no-one would help, there were a couple of men who wanted to take the boys but I wouldn't let them because I knew they wanted to take them for very bad reasons, so I was sitting under some stairs with the two little boys searching like mad on my phone for somewhere safe to take them and my phone started to go dead and I knew I couldn't leave the boys and was starting to cry because the world was so shit and no-one decent would help them and they were just little boys who couldn't go home because of unspeakable abuse when I awoke in a cold sweat to my phone going off....

You actually called me minutes after that because what actually awoke me was my x b/f texting me... also the reason I went into a depressive disturbed slumber today.... he has quit drugs and wants to marry me and I am pretty fucked up over this guy.... he is not a simple man and I am actually pretty fucked up about him and do not know what to do.... I am scared to marry him lest I get trapped and he takes up drugs again and then I have given up my independence and in some fucked up situation where I am owned and at the mercy of a man who basically could do whatever he liked with me... and I didn't mind him doing whatever he liked with me at first because I thought he was kind of hot, wanted to fully suss him out and kind of liked him and now I'm scared that I'll fall for him... he'll make his way into my life, I'll marry him and then be totally at his mercy which is just a terrofying thought if I no longer have my own independence and have fallen into some trap that I cannot easily escape from because I actually have feelings and are human but I do not trust people very much... however I have already acertained that he is not the worst person I met, has a good heart and PROBABLY wouldn't hurt anyone... however he is pretty fucking smart, like about twice the IQ you have but then that's not hard... but it does mean that I may have met my match... and I'm scared where I'll end up if I get back together with him... his intentions are to marry me... and fact is I am a person, I was attracted to him and somewhere in me I would love some companionship... I'm just scared... scared of the possibility of being led up a garden path I don't know and getting lost there with no hope of return to myself.

How was your day Tim?

timmy
02-02-2013, 06:43 AM
well im on crutches so i dont leave the house much now.
my dreams mostly consist of flirting with some random girl i usually end up waking right before the raw dogging begins. last nightmare i remember was like 1 year ago being butt naked and running from a pack of wild gay niggers.

sounds like you shouldnt marry this guy since you are so anxious about it all, take it slow at first if you really care and give him 2 years to prove that hes worth marrying. dont marry straight away that is not a very smart thing to do. 2 years minimum. yolo

timmy
02-02-2013, 06:43 AM
i still think youre a fag btw so uhh yeah

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 07:03 AM
I used to have a 2 year minimum for engagements

but as you are aware I am no spring chicken anymore

I am also a woman and have maternal instincts and would like to have a baby

he's a bit older than me but not too much older than me... less than a decade older than me... in fact nearly the perfect amount older than me for my preferences in men

he's had a difficult and hard life and looks older than that but is still cute as in my opinion

there was a younger model, about your age, who's name I could not tell you because she is not unfamous, who nearly tried to fight me for him... she instead, thinking better of actually fighting took my ID and his house keys... these were both later returned to me by the police, because she also robbed him and then went on a massive drug spree... I am led to believe she was found OD'd... she is alive for the record and I hope she has gotten her shit together, neither me or him wanted to press charges on her as I told the police "I am not interested in comming back and forth to Sydney for a court case against what I see is just a young girl in a world of shit." ... he did seem to be somewhat... obsessed with her though and if you saw her you wouldn't blame him.... but he doesn't like the kind of person she is, she wanted to be with him.

I ended up leaving him because when he was caught up in ice I got sick of waking up to women there that were aggressive towards me and who wouldn't leave... the fucking prick is like a magnet to them and in his drug crazed state... well I think he was trying to show off to me about all the women he could have.

After I left he was gutted... he did not actually believe that I would fucking leave him, he stopped drugs and stopped bringing around women... or so he claims

I am yet to really know how much truth is in that

I just need to spill my guts about it and as you are pretty much nothing I see no harm in posting it at you.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 07:13 AM
he has also never even seen me in make-up so I am flattered that he finds me attractive

he took such gentle and good care of me when we met after I got out of hospital after my brother bashing me... I still had no feeling in a lot of my body

and now that what used to be my family is now dead to me... well I am pretty vulnerable... so I'm scared and cautious... I have tried to push him away quite a bit.... but he seems pretty dead set in having me and I don't know how much I can resist

if he does find his way to me later this week... I do not suggest calling me Tim.... he would be pretty damn jealous at my online antics and he is pretty fucking good at hacking phones.

I will already have to deal with one hurt man on my hands when he gets his hands onto my computer as it is.... strange guys calling my phone... well... that would probably be too much for him to tollerate

and you are not the brightest spark I've ever met Tim... you also forget I know your full name and can find out exactly where you live if I want

so shove it up your gaping damaged hole Tim.... you are not fucking around with little script kiddies when you fuck with me

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 07:27 AM
also feeling has never returned to one of my big toes

I had hoped the nerves would have repaired by now

I fucking hate that pice of shit stunt double brother of mine

DEAD to me

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 08:59 AM
_1xXYeNrW9k&autoplay=1

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:03 AM
and now for some random picture spam

http://i.imgur.com/nRfpkw0.gif

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/24U4dyE.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/JW8Me4O.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Gk6E5ah.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/feqshp4.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/8J44qm9.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bhyfMWH.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:10 AM
thankyou for today's imgur for providing me with some spam

http://i.imgur.com/XnGOPgF.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/79okUd6.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Y369Mud.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/D61TJeD.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NkUHSNL.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Oc1BwO1.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pyl0JDW.png

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RKlY4V6.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 09:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vDZSaJ0.jpg

timmy
02-02-2013, 09:42 AM
hacking phones and finding out where people live.
you do realize people have been trying to find out my address for the past 4 years right?
what makes you think youre better than other people and youre going to find it lmao you dont even understand why you cant find it. its called my house isnt listed in the white pages. good luck with that.
idk where that came from but you seem to think i do more than a light hearted joke, ill call you when i want when ever i damn feel like it especially now that youve insinuated that there may be repercussions if you want there to be.
nice job taking me for a horrible person that ruins lives(remember that time you told the whole forum plug drug's first name?).

oh and that guy sounds like a loser, but if you have no other options then yea go marry him he probably is lying but what the heck #YOLO hay he might even have some jock itch for ya yknow instead of a wedding ring he will make your snatch fire up and start puking mucus.

sex with dead people
02-02-2013, 10:19 AM
PM me that old hag's number bro.

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:21 AM
ask around cant remember who posted it on tinychat, i dont really like giving out personal details. unlike lisa. i may be a jerk but im 10x nicer than lisa. shes a real deal asshole.

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:22 AM
lisa is like a moldy milkeshake

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:23 AM
take a moemnt and imagine the milk with floating mold bits in it going down your throat, that dirty off sour milk taste, that spongey mold getting stuck in your windpipe. thts reading a lisa post.

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:23 AM
give me some plus rep i need to be validated

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:24 AM
hacking phones and finding out where people live.
you do realize people have been trying to find out my address for the past 4 years right?
what makes you think youre better than other people and youre going to find it lmao you dont even understand why you cant find it. its called my house isnt listed in the white pages. good luck with that.
idk where that came from but you seem to think i do more than a light hearted joke, ill call you when i want when ever i damn feel like it especially now that youve insinuated that there may be repercussions if you want there to be.
nice job taking me for a horrible person that ruins lives(remember that time you told the whole forum plug drug's first name?).

oh and that guy sounds like a loser, but if you have no other options then yea go marry him he probably is lying but what the heck #YOLO hay he might even have some jock itch for ya yknow instead of a wedding ring he will make your snatch fire up and start puking mucus.Tim

you live in a small little world and you have no idea of the people I know

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:26 AM
i could also say you dont know who i know.
im not afraid of no insinuated or implied threats, woman.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:26 AM
ask around cant remember who posted it on tinychat, i dont really like giving out personal details. unlike lisa. i may be a jerk but im 10x nicer than lisa. shes a real deal asshole.excuse you?

Aren't you one of the "real deal assholes" handing around my phone number?

Piece of shit retard jerkoff

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:27 AM
i could also say you dont know who i know.
im not afraid of no insinuated or implied threats, woman.and what "threats" have I made Timothy Abreau?

Having fun with my phone number?

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:29 AM
your number was dropped in tinychat by someone else, i pranked you once on loud speaker, and now youre being really weird about this all like im going to do somethign to you.
stop being a loose cannon.
all you ever do is annoy people and burn bridges.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:32 AM
sorry dipshit but didn't you right in this thread say that you plan on "prank calling" me multiple times?

Do you think that is a good idea Timothy Abreau?

Simple question for a simple "real deal asshole"

sex with dead people
02-02-2013, 10:32 AM
ask around cant remember who posted it on tinychat, i dont really like giving out personal details. unlike lisa. i may be a jerk but im 10x nicer than lisa. shes a real deal asshole.

Not my pal no more. Bye.

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:33 AM
yep you cant take a joke im literally going to prank the fuck outta you now bitch you wait you wait for those random hour calls YO UFUKIGN WAIT BITCH MARK MY WORKSS YOU WSAIT

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Not my pal no more. Bye.

all im saying is im above this shit, i wouldnt give hers yours or no ones info out because im not gay like that im gay like sucking dicks gay not gay gay. ya feel me?

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:35 AM
27 March 1990

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:36 AM
post what ever you want, im above this shit.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:36 AM
fucking KID with my phone number

great

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:39 AM
I'll see if you are really "above this shit" if I get anymore phone calls from you or not

I think I'll deceide if you are "above this shit" or not Tim, not you.

I'm pretty sure my judgement is far more accurate than yours, so I'll rely on my own judgement thanks, not some dickhead little kid who thinks he's a big man because some "real deal asshole" gave you my phone number... you don't know when to shut the fuck up do you kid?

sex with dead people
02-02-2013, 10:39 AM
fucking KID with my phone number

great

You think of him as a kid, yet you had no problem watching him jack off. Good job pedo bitch.

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:40 AM
emotional BASKET case that cant control their feelings trying to drop my dox.

great

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:42 AM
gee I wonder what kind of friends you have.... cops? Nope. Any higher qualified peoples? Nope.

A couple of short course TAFE buddies and some "real deal assholes" from an obscure little hole on the internet.

Don't play with fire little one. Go to bed and forget some "real deal asshole" ever gave you my number.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:43 AM

greatbipolar fucktard

sex with dead people
02-02-2013, 10:45 AM

great

Good job raging her out itt.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:45 AM
so I'll see next time you are having a bipolar mood swing whether or not you are "above this shit" or not

because you might just dig yourself a dirty big hole if you aren't clever enough Tim... and I know for a fact you are not clever enough

Goodnight

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:49 AM
i dont need to dig myself a dirtyy hole i already have one.

also, i have this thing called self control that youve never heard of, its where even when you are pissed off you still dont do certain things because you think they are morally wrong.

you on the other hand act entirely on emotions, you do things out of spite constantly, you have little to no self control over your actions when you are agitated. you are a dangerous person to be close to.

sex with dead people
02-02-2013, 10:49 AM
You better do what mommy says and leave her alone.

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:51 AM
she can make empty threats all day im not going to bite.
shes just posturing all that shit she said was bluffing she literally doesnt know anyone she had to ask a 60 year old man on the internet for legal advice that means she knows nobody in government if she didnt go to someone she knew in real life for legal advice.

who asks an old man who thinks trolling people is posting their name a hundred times a day for legal advice:confused:

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:51 AM
i dont need to dig myself a dirtyy hole i already have one.

also, i have this thing called self control that youve never heard of, its where even when you are pissed off you still dont do certain things because you think they are morally wrong.

you on the other hand act entirely on emotions, you do things out of spite constantly, you have little to no self control over your actions when you are agitated. you are a dangerous person to be close to.you don;t know me at all Tim

I have stronger morals than a little worm like you will ever have

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:53 AM
i DO on the other hand know enough about privacy law in australia to know that lisa is pretty close to breaking Australian NPP laws if she posts anything specific about me. in fact i can already get her a warning just from a few things shes written itt.

timmy
02-02-2013, 10:54 AM
you don;t know me at all Tim

I have stronger morals than a little worm like you will ever have

morals dont lift.
you say you have morals yet youre asking flag to find out where i live, youre also trying threatening me. how very moral of you.

maks
02-02-2013, 10:57 AM
PM me that old hag's number bro.

maks
02-02-2013, 10:57 AM
Also I know barry's address but I'm not going to post it

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 10:58 AM
she can make empty threats all day im not going to bite.
shes just posturing all that shit she said was bluffing she literally doesnt know anyone she had to ask a 60 year old man on the internet for legal advice that means she knows nobody in government if she didnt go to someone she knew in real life for legal advice.

who asks an old man who thinks trolling people is posting their name a hundred times a day for legal advice:confused:I've never sued anyone before

what better person to ask to point me in the right direction? Saved me like 1/2 of time when my energy on the matter was already spent

Like I'd want anyone else who is important to know

I'm done talking to you Tim... you are full blown idiot

take my advice and don't call me... I've got enough on my fucking plate

this forum is the closest thing to a game for me... and I don't even think it's really a game

you do NOT want to play with me Tim... let me promise you you do NOT

I wouldn;t even tell you half this shit if I didn't think you were so god damn stupid that you would get yourself into trouble with me... so I'm like WARNING you... that is actually pretty fucking nice of me

because if I REALLY wanted to... I could do anything I say I can do

so go back to fucking around with simple bitches ok? I'm busy.

maks
02-02-2013, 11:00 AM
barry rules clump you stupid whore

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Also I know barry's address but I'm not going to post itYou're a scum bag

a total scum bag

barry's address is not hard to get if I want it

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 11:02 AM
barry rules clump you stupid whoreI haven't even BEGUN my game on you maks.... not even begun

maks
02-02-2013, 11:02 AM
yes I'm a scumbag for not posting my friend's address on the internet

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 11:04 AM
yes I'm a scumbag for not posting my friend's address on the internetbackstabbing Mike

posting my number

see my sig for further details

also how is me being on ignore going for you dickhead?

UofLCardfan08
02-02-2013, 11:08 AM
yes Tim, congrats on getting my number

and I had gone into a depressive disturbed slumber this afternoon and awake in a cold sweat from the nightmares I was having of trying to help 2 little street boys get into a youth refuge, I myself spent time in a youth refuge as a child. These boys were like about 8 years old and I couldn;t find the youth refuge and no-one would help, there were a couple of men who wanted to take the boys but I wouldn't let them because I knew they wanted to take them for very bad reasons, so I was sitting under some stairs with the two little boys searching like mad on my phone for somewhere safe to take them and my phone started to go dead and I knew I couldn't leave the boys and was starting to cry because the world was so shit and no-one decent would help them and they were just little boys who couldn't go home because of unspeakable abuse when I awoke in a cold sweat to my phone going off....

You actually called me minutes after that because what actually awoke me was my x b/f texting me... also the reason I went into a depressive disturbed slumber today.... he has quit drugs and wants to marry me and I am pretty fucked up over this guy.... he is not a simple man and I am actually pretty fucked up about him and do not know what to do.... I am scared to marry him lest I get trapped and he takes up drugs again and then I have given up my independence and in some fucked up situation where I am owned and at the mercy of a man who basically could do whatever he liked with me... and I didn't mind him doing whatever he liked with me at first because I thought he was kind of hot, wanted to fully suss him out and kind of liked him and now I'm scared that I'll fall for him... he'll make his way into my life, I'll marry him and then be totally at his mercy which is just a terrofying thought if I no longer have my own independence and have fallen into some trap that I cannot easily escape from because I actually have feelings and are human but I do not trust people very much... however I have already acertained that he is not the worst person I met, has a good heart and PROBABLY wouldn't hurt anyone... however he is pretty fucking smart, like about twice the IQ you have but then that's not hard... but it does mean that I may have met my match... and I'm scared where I'll end up if I get back together with him... his intentions are to marry me... and fact is I am a person, I was attracted to him and somewhere in me I would love some companionship... I'm just scared... scared of the possibility of being led up a garden path I don't know and getting lost there with no hope of return to myself.

How was your day Tim?

ITT: clump confesses of her dreams about 8 year old boys

fuck off and die you fugly pedo bitch

maks
I took you off ignore because my buddy alsto asked me to, and admittedly it's pretty funny to watch you raging hard after m0nde's therapy session but don't worry I'm sure you'll be back on my ignore list soon

timmy
I've never sued anyone before

what better person to ask to point me in the right direction? Saved me like 1/2 of time when my energy on the matter was already spent

Like I'd want anyone else who is important to know

I'm done talking to you Tim... you are full blown idiot

take my advice and don't call me... I've got enough on my fucking plate

this forum is the closest thing to a game for me... and I don't even think it's really a game

you do NOT want to play with me Tim... let me promise you you do NOT

I wouldn;t even tell you half this shit if I didn't think you were so god damn stupid that you would get yourself into trouble with me... so I'm like WARNING you... that is actually pretty fucking nice of me

because if I REALLY wanted to... I could do anything I say I can do

so go back to fucking around with simple bitches ok? I'm busy.

ill call your bluff: i triple dog dare you to find out where i live. that will impress me but i know you cant find it.

timmy
02-02-2013, 11:09 AM
i could really go for some tacos right now

maks
02-02-2013, 11:10 AM
leave the poor girl along barry she's busy not having a job and posting here 20 hours a day

timmy
02-02-2013, 11:11 AM
forgot to mention she was asking me a second ago for any information on you, her and flaglerchat are trying to find you irl and they seem to be pretty determined

timmy
02-02-2013, 11:11 AM
just make sure you have your shotgun by your bed not that they wioll find you, but for safe measure

maks
02-02-2013, 11:12 AM
forgot to mention she was asking me a second ago for any information on you, her and flaglerchat are trying to find you irl and they seem to be pretty determined

yeah flaggercat has been trying for well over a year, he hasn't found anything yet and he won't because he is incapable.

timmy
02-02-2013, 11:15 AM
i wish i knew whewre the quote was but lisa said something like "flag can find anyones dox" lmao wow shes really gullible
yea, find dox that are publicly available

maks
02-02-2013, 11:18 AM
He can find anything that's on google essentially so I'm not even a tiny bit worried. You asked me a few years ago why I'm so paranoid about revealing my real name, this was why.

maks
02-02-2013, 11:18 AM
I don't even care if he finds it, but I'm very confident he won't and I love to lord it over him

timmy
02-02-2013, 11:19 AM
i think he got upset when i called him a crazy retard on tinychat, he kept posting the same drivel over and over like anyone cared and monde kept laughing at him

maks
02-02-2013, 11:21 AM
I actually encrypted my real name last night and PMed it to him complete with the crypto key I'll bet you 2 years from now he's still gotten no further than shouting "naguatukkk" over and over again

timmy
02-02-2013, 11:23 AM
lmao he is literally one of those guys who thinks googling is hacking

maks
02-02-2013, 11:24 AM
fuck it going to post this here because I don't think clump will figure it out either

HYZTYMTUPMF

cipher is f3a4g5

timmy
02-02-2013, 11:28 AM
im sure that decrypts into "youre a fag"

timmy
02-02-2013, 11:29 AM
how long would it take to brute force? presuming youre using the right decryption method

UofLCardfan08
02-02-2013, 11:32 AM
I actually encrypted my real name last night and PMed it to him complete with the crypto key I'll bet you 2 years from now he's still gotten no further than shouting "naguatukkk" over and over again

Two years from now,Paedochat will be under the stairs with his partner of perversion Lisa and their next victims (the kind she dreams about ITT).

They both need to vacate the internets forever.

maks
02-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Two years from now,Paedochat will be under the stairs with his partner of perversion Lisa and their next victims (the kind she dreams about ITT).

They both need to vacate the internets forever.

I'm sure they'll both be doing the same exact thing 2 years from now, she'll still be unemployed and ranting about how smart and capable she is (and believing it herself less every day) and he'll still be spamming things no one on the planet cares about. people like them do not grow and evolve.

maks
02-02-2013, 11:39 AM
this one's for you flaggercat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpugp6DIb3I

UofLCardfan08
02-02-2013, 11:53 AM
ill call your bluff: i triple dog dare you to find out where i live. that will impress me but i know you cant find it.

http://i46.tinypic.com/330ycr9.png

timmy
02-02-2013, 11:55 AM
welp time to go to bed and dream of raw dog again

sex with dead people
02-02-2013, 11:59 AM

Brb gonna call my sweetie

TheElJoe
02-02-2013, 01:53 PM
didn't read thread but what does julia gillard sound like?

Lexi Persimmons
02-02-2013, 02:52 PM
idiot

m0nde
02-02-2013, 05:58 PM
lisa can't tell me apart from marks on tinychat because we both look and sound the same

timmy
02-02-2013, 05:59 PM
lmao

Lexi Persimmons
02-02-2013, 06:01 PM
lisa post more granny bum pics.

blumpkin blownuts
02-02-2013, 06:02 PM
good job call again

m0nde
02-02-2013, 06:04 PM
lisa will call timmy back one of these days after being stressed out about her ex

i told you all, this is the beginning of some serious #rawdog action for barry

timmy
02-02-2013, 06:05 PM
i put my number on private, i know she would post it in a heartbeat im not that dumb okay i know shes a backstabbing conniving crazy bitch

Lexi Persimmons
02-02-2013, 06:06 PM
barry gonna get some granny bum.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 06:11 PM
i put my number on private, i know she would post it in a heartbeat im not that dumb okay i know shes a backstabbing conniving crazy bitchyou are not even intellectually capable of understanding the irony here

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 06:13 PM
good job call againTim is all talk and bullshit

no action

I've tried to spell it out as simply as I can for him how fucking stupid he would be to keep calling me

and for as utterly god damn stupid as he is... I'm not sure my warning was completely lost on him

timmy
02-02-2013, 06:15 PM
you are not even intellectually capable of understanding the irony here
oh yea like how you said you never open your mouth about people's personal shit, yet you told everyone plug drugs name and your best friend flaglerchat went and found out his full name.

youre a special kind of special

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 06:26 PM
oh yea like how you said you never open your mouth about people's personal shit, yet you told everyone plug drugs name and your best friend flaglerchat went and found out his full name.

youre a special kind of specialnot even true

make up more idiotic rubbish and maybe someone who matters will think you are actually right... there are a couple of sheeple dimwitted slow busses here that if you say something untrue enough times they'll believe it

but those people do not include Mike, myself or Flag... or even Gush

timmy
02-02-2013, 06:28 PM
here we go denial denial denial, this retard couldnt understand anything if she tried, shes illogical, she acts and thinks purely on emotion, and THAT gentlemen is why she cant be a teacher, because the only emotion needed for teaching is a passion to teach not some basket case bullshit who needs therapy and doesnt use logic.

m0nde
02-02-2013, 06:28 PM
^ lover's quarrel

m0nde
02-02-2013, 06:29 PM
i think i see what's going on here. this is all part of lisa's scheme to lure timmy into her web.

good job, timmy...you're just headed for a dick sucking from someone who doesn't brush her teeth each morning

timmy
02-02-2013, 06:34 PM
unfortunately i dont enjoy sex that isnt raw dog.
unfortunately lisa is not worthy of raw dog.

dont get your hopes up lisa im never going to meet you in person im not into getting stabbed to death by a crazy dirty wench

Lexi Persimmons
02-02-2013, 06:37 PM
I think you two would get along great.

Lisa Claus
02-02-2013, 06:42 PM
unfortunately i dont enjoy sex that isnt raw dog.
unfortunately lisa is not worthy of raw dog.

dont get your hopes up lisa im never going to meet you in person im not into getting stabbed to death by a crazy dirty wenchTim

you have asked me before to come and fuck you or if you could come to me and fuck me

remember what I said?

I said NO

I am busy dealing with real men that aren't losers like you and have never been interested in fucking you

hence my total rejection of you... repeatedly

timmy
02-02-2013, 06:44 PM
wrong, you compulsive lying bitch, you said you wanted me to sleep over your house for a while and fuck like rabbits.

you dirty little bitch

timmy
02-02-2013, 06:44 PM
plug drugs name is mike, lisa told me

m0nde
02-02-2013, 06:45 PM
lisa, tim is going to ask you how close you are from wollongong the next time he phones you

Lisa Claus
i think i see what's going on here. this is all part of lisa's scheme to lure timmy into her web.

good job, timmy...you're just headed for a dick sucking from someone who doesn't brush her teeth each morningI brush my teeth with cock

lol @ you goading Tim's delusions

Lisa Claus
wrong, you compulsive lying bitch, you said you wanted me to sleep over your house for a while and fuck like rabbits.

you dirty little bitchum no

I did not

m0nde
02-02-2013, 06:46 PM
you two have a great love hate relationship
your first grind should be angry but fulfilling

timmy
02-03-2013, 06:10 AM

:seriously:

timmy
02-03-2013, 10:24 AM
how did you find out i live in perth lmao retard autist old crazy coot

sex with dead people
02-03-2013, 10:43 AM
I like how you can call the old had but you didn't want to call me.

Fuck off bro.

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 03:31 PM
I'd rather fuck you than Tim

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 06:00 PM
add 32 in ascii...

m0nde
02-03-2013, 06:14 PM
how far is it from wollongong to niggertuck?

maks
02-03-2013, 06:17 PM
~x6r/j+t,k{

Not even close. It's my name, two words, no space in the middle. I don't know what algorithm you passed it through but it's the wrong one.

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 06:23 PM
~x6r/j+t,k{LOL!

<3

it's so easy to fuck with maks and funny

maks
02-03-2013, 06:46 PM
yeah that's pretty far off brah but keep trying I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually

m0nde
02-03-2013, 06:46 PM
.-. / -....- -.-. .- .... .. -... -.. .--- --..-- --.- .-.-.- -- .- ---... --.- .. ..- -....- -.- / -. .. ..- -....- --. .--- .--- ..--.. --.. -.. -.- / -... ----- ...- -.--.- -- ....- --.- .---- / -.- .-.-.- -. -..-. . -.. --. --..-- ...- -.-. / ----. --.- .--- ...- -..-. --- -.--.- .- / ---... --.- .. -..- .-.-.- -. -..-. -... .---- .--. ....- ..- ----- -... -....- .. / ..- ----- ...- ..- / -- .... ---.. -... -..-. --- -..-. --.- -.. .-.. ---.. .... -.. -.- ..--.. -. .. -.. ..-. ---... --.- .--. ..- -.. .--. ----- .... .-.-.- / .--. -.. -... ..--- ..-. .---- .-. -..- -... / .-. --. / --. .--- . -..-. ..-. ...-- .- / --- --- ----. -.- ----. .--- .. --. / -- ----- -... ...-- --- --.- / .--. ..- .-.-.- --.- ----. -... ----- .--. --... .- ...-- .-.. --... / ----. --.- .--- .. ...-- --- -.--.- .- .---- .-. / ..--- --.- ----. .-- ..--- - .-. .- / ... -... -.... -... ---... .. ...-- -... --... --.. -.. -.-. / ...- .. .--. .... .--- .... / ..-. --... / .--- .-- ...-- -. .- ...-- .... .. --.- ....- ..- ..--.. ...- .. ..- -....- -.-. ..--.. -... .-. .---- -.. -.-. -..-. --. / ..-. ---.. ..- .--- .-. / ..-. .--. --..-- -..- .---- -... ----. .-- -.... -. ..... -... .-. .- ... .-- .. . ....- --. / --.- .--. ..- -.. --.- .-.-.- ..-. ..--.. ... -.. ...- ---... -... ..--- .--- ..--- .- ..--.. -.- ..- -.. .--- --.. ----. ... ----- .- ....- --.- .. -..- -- .--- --..-- .. .-.. ...-- --.- -... -... / ..--- .--. / .- ..--.. -.- -..-. - .- ..--.. -.- ...-- --- --..-- ..- .--- --.. ----. ... ----- --- .--- --..-- .. ... ---... .--. .--- -.. .. -..- / - -..-. ..- ...-- .-- .- --..-- ... ---... / .--- ----- --.- -..-. .-- - .--- --..-- .. . --... -.- .- .... .. / -... ...-- / -... -.- -..-. ... -- .--- --..-- .. .. / -..- ----- -... / -.--.- -.-. ..--.. -.. --..-- -... ---.. --. .--- .-. ----- / .-.-.- .--. / .... -....- ...- --... --. .--- --.. ...-- --. .-.-.- ..- .--- -.. -.... -- -.. --.- .- .... / ----. .--- ----- -... / ..- / ...- ----- .--. .. -.. . ---... --.- / .--- -.--.- --. / .... .-.-.- / --..-- -.- .- .-.. ---.. .... -.. .--- ....- .--. .. - -..- ----- ..- -- -.. ..-. ....- .. ----- ..-. --... --. ----. .-- .. .--. ...-- --. / -. .. -.-. ---... ...- .--- .-.. ---.. / ----. .--- ----- -... -..-. --- -.--.- .- ... -... .-.-.- ..-. -.--.- -.- -..-. .... .-.-.- / .-.-.- ...- .--- --.. ----. ...- .---- ..-. .--- . -..-. / ..--- --.- / .... .. -.. ....- .--. .- .-.. ---.. -.. .-.-.- .--. ..--- -... / .--. -.. .-- / .... .. ..- -....- --. .--- ...- -. .- / ---... --.- -..-. / -. --... -... / .. .- ..--.. .-.. --... ..-. .--. .- --..-- --.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- ...- --.- ...- .. - ---... .-. ----- ..- .. -.. ....- .--. .- .... ---.. .--- .--. ..--.. -... --..-- ..-. -.--.- -.-. / ...- -..-. / .-.-.- ...- --.- ...- .. ... .-.-.- .. ...-- .-- .. / --- --.. ..--.. -... / .--. -.. --.- ----. .... .. .--. .- ---.. / .. -.-. .-.-.- .. ..--- .... / ..- -.. . / ...- / .--. ..--- --. / ...- .-- / -- .- / .... / ---... .-. .--- -.. .. -- ....- .. ---.. .... ...-- --- -.. -.-. ..--- .... ---.. ..- -.. --.- ----. -... / ----. --- .- ---... .. .. ..- -....- --. .--- ..-. ..--.. - ----. --.- ---.. .... / .---- -.-. / .-- ----. --.- ---.. -- .--- ..-. ----. --- ...-- --. .-.-.- .-- .. .--- ----. .- ..--.. .-. .. ..- -....- -.-. ..--.. -... .- .--- -.- ...- -... --- -.--.- .- .-.-.- --- ...-- -.. ----- .- / ...-- .-.. / .---- -.- ----. -. / - ---... .--. .. ..- -....- --. .--- ..-. ----. -. --.- / .-- .. .--. .- ---.. / .. ... . --... .-.. ---.. ..-. --... --- .--- -..-. --. ---.. .- / .-. .. ..-. / . ....- .-- -..-. . -.. ...- ...-- -.. / -....- --. .--- --. ----. ..-. ---.. .--. --.- .-- .. ... -.-. --... .-.. -.. ..-. -.. .--- ..-. -.... .--- -.--.- -- ----- --. .. .. .-.-.- ..- .--- --- ...-- --- ----- .- ....- --.- .. ..- -....- --. .--- -.-- -..-. ... / .- / -.. --... ..-. -.. ...- ...-- ..- -..-. -... -.--.- .- / -... -.- -..-. ... .- ... -... / -... .-.-.- ..-. .--- -.. --- / --.- ----. .... .. -..- -....- --.- .--- ..-. -.... .--- -.--.- -- / -... ----. --- .- ---... .. .. .. .-.-.- ..- .--- --- ...-- --- ----- ..- .--- --. -..-. - - .- .... / .--- --..-- .-- .. / .. .- ..--- .... / - ..-. --- .--- --... ..--- .--- ---.. .- ..--- -..- -.-. / --.- / --- .-.-.- / .----. --. .--- --. --- --..-- --. / .-. ..--.. - -.. -.- .---- -... ..--- ..-. -.. --. .- .... / ---.. ...- ---... ... ---... ..-. -.--.- .- .---- .-. / .- / ---.. .-.. ---.. ...- ----. --. .--- .-- ----. / ----. .--- ....- --.- ..... .-.. -.. -. ----- .-- / -....- --.- / .... .. .. .- ----. .... / ..-. --... .- -..-. .-. -..-. - .-. .- .-..-. -.- -..-. --- -..- ----- ..- .. .--- ----. .- / .-- ----. --.- ---.. .- / -....- .... ...-- --- --..-- .- .---- -..- ---.. / ----. --.- .--- --.. ..- -.--.- .--- .--- -.- ...-- -. -.. . / .... -. -.. .--- ....- ...- .. -.- -.-. ----. ...- .. .--. / --. / -... / .. .- -....- -..- -.... -- ---.. .--- ....- .-- .. -.. .... ----- --. .. / .. .-.-.- --- .--- --..-- .--. -. -.. .. ---... .-.. ---.. .... -.. ...- ---... -... ---... ..-. ...-- --. ..--.. ..- ..- .- ...-- .-.. / ----. --.- / -... ---... ... ....- --.. -.. -... --- -.--.- .- ...-- -.. ---.. . -.. --.- .- .... / -....- -.- / -... / ..-. / -. .--- / --..-- -.-- / ----. --.- .--- -- -.. ----- -- .--- -.. ---.. . -.. .--- ...- ..--.. - ..... --. .-.-.- .-- .. ..- -....- -.-. ..--.. -... .- .--- .---- -. .--- . -..-. / ----. .--- ----- -... -..-. --- -.--.- .- ---... .. .. .. .-.-.- --- -..- -... .-. ..- -.- ..- .--- / .--- ----. .--- ...-- .. .--- .-- ----. / .----. --. .--- -.. .. -..- -....- -.- --... .... ..- / ----. .--- ---... -..- .---- .. .--. .- ..--.. -.- ...-- - -.. .--- --..-- ...- .. -.-. --. ----. -... .---- .--. .-.-.- .--. ..--- -... ----. --- -.. .... ---... ..- .. -... -.. -. ---... --.- .---- / ----. -.- ---.. .... .. -... ...-- ..-. .--- .-.. / -....- -.-. / --.- .--. ..- -.. ..- ..--.. .-. ---... --.- ..-. .--- . -..-. .--- ...-- .. .--- .. ..--.. --- -.. / ----- .-- .-- / ....- ....- -- .--- -.. .---- -... .-.-.- .--. ...- -... .-. / --- .--- ..-. --.- / -.. --... .... .. .--. .- -..-. .... -- .-.-.- .--. ..--- -... .- .--- ----. .--- .--- .-- ..--- .--- ---.. .- --..-- --.- .-.-.- / --- .--- .-.. ---.. / -.-. .-.-.- .-- .. / . ....- -.- ----. .--- .. -... -.. -.-- ---... --.- .-.-.- ..-. --... .... / --- .. -.- ....- -.. .--- .-. ---.. / ..--- / .--- .-. .- --- .-. .- ... -... .-.-.- .--. ...-- .... ..--.. -... ---.. ..-. ..-. .--- -.- -..-. -- ..... --- .--- -....- ..--.. - ----. .- -.... .... -..-. --.- -.. / ... / .-.. -..-. ..- -.. --.- / -... -.-. .--. ---... .... / .... .. .... ....- -.- ----. .--- .. ..- ....- .- ---.. -.. ..... ..-. -.. / ---... -..- / - -. .---- -... ...-- --- ----. --.- .--- -.. .. ..- / - ..--- .... / -.

m0nde
02-03-2013, 06:47 PM
r`-CAHIBDJ,Q.M*a:QIU-K>nIU-GJJ?ZDK>b0V(M4Q1`<K.N/EDG,VC`9QJV/O)a¶
:QIX.N/b1P4U0b-I&U0VU`mh8b/O/QDL8HDK?nI*DF:QPUDP0H.`&PDb2F1RXb¶
rg;GJE/F3a;O+O9K9JIG&M0b3O+Q=P+U.Q9b0P7a3L7`9QJI3O)a1R<`2Q9W2TRa¶
sb6B:I3b7ZDC>VIP+HJH@F7[JW3N*a3HIQ4U?VIU-C?br1DC/G<F8UJR<`¶
FP,X1B9W6N5bRasWIE4G>QPUDQ.F?SDV:b2J2a?K+UD+JZ9S0a4QI*xmJ,IL3QBb¶
2P<a?K/T*a?K3O,UJZ9S0oJ,IS:PJDIX&T/U3W*a,S:`<J0Q/W*TJ,IE7KAHI¶
B3[BK/S*mJ,II&X0b+`)C?D,B8GJR0`.P>H-V7GJZ3G.UJD6MDQAH<`9J0b¶
=U&V0pI*DE:Q=J)G=H.`,KAL8HDJ4PIT*X0U+MDF4I0F7G9WIP3G>nIC:VJL8`¶
9J0b/O)asb.F(K/H.`.VJZ9V1FJE/`2Q=HID4PAL8D.P2b>PDW>HIU-GJV+N*a¶
:Q/`&N7b>I*a?L7FPa,Q.`.VQVIT:R0UID4PAH8J*P?b,F(C@V/`.VQVIS.I3WI¶
O*Z?b>PDQ9HIP+a8\IC.I2H=UDE@V>P2G=VW`ma>H>`:RJDIM4I8H3ODC2H8UDQ9b¶
9O*a:IIU-GJF?T9Q8H<`1C;W9Q8mJF9O3G.WIJ9a?RIU-C?bAJ+KVb+O)a.O3D0a¶
3L=`1K9N=`+T:PIU-GJF9N+Q=WIP+a8\IS*E7L8F7oJ+/g8a>RIF=E4W/EDV3D>`¶
-GJG9F8PQWIS*C7LDFD+JF6J(M0GII.UJO3O0a4QIU-GJY/S>a>D7FDV3U/B)a¶
BK/S*asb=B.FJd+O>Q9HIX-QJF6J(M>b9O*a:III.UJO3O0UJG/T*TAH=`<J,WI¶
I*a2H>TFoJ72J8a2XC`<Q@O.`'GJG+O,G=R?TDK1b2FDGAH<`8V:S:F)a1R<`&a¶
8L8V9GJW9`9J4Q5lDN0W=`-Q;HII*a9H@F7a/R/TRa"K/O*X0UIJ9a>W9Q8a¶
-H3O,a1X8`9QJZ+U(JJK3NDE=H+NDJ4VIK*C9VIP;G=b>I*a-X6M8J4WI*DH0GI¶
I.OJ,PNDI:L8HDV:b:F3G?U+U*a3L=`9Q=b:S4ZDb+O)a3D8EDQAH<`-K>b<F&NJ¶
,y`9QJM+D0mJD8ED+JV?T5G.WIU-C?bAJ1NJE/`9J0b/O)a:III.OXbrUKUJ¶
J9J3IJW9`'GJDIX-K7HU`9J:X1IPa?K3TDJ,VIC*G9b1P.P2b9ODH:UIBDN:Q1`¶
9K8HIB3FJL>`-C>QPUDU?R:Q*FJE/J3IJI?OD[0WW

44mJD1B.PVbr`&OJF+Q&D7HIP+a/H+M.P2bAJ9JJW2J8a,Q.`&OJL8`+C.WI¶
E4K9JIBDY:Q.F7H@OIK4DJR8`2[JRAORasb.P3h?b8F*FJK/M5oJ-?T9a6H/QD¶
S@L/UDQ=bCP:h=HIH4K9JIU4a8D5FD[:X<T*N1b3O9QJDIU&T2H>n
e -PNUVOQW,D.Z*n:DVH-X aVH-TWW?MQX o0I(Z4D1 X.A/RQT,IP 9DWI/B)n :DVK.A/o1C4H0o-V H0IH zu8o/B/DQY8UQX?aV*QS:DCHQC0U. CQo2S1EKo et TWR/S3n B+B9X9WVT Z0o3B+D C+H.D9o0C7n3Y7 9DWV3B)n1E 2D9J2GEn fo6O:V3o7MQP IVC+UWU S7 WJ3A*n3UVD4H?IVH-P?oe1QP/T S8HWE SC,K1O9J6A5oEnfJVR4T DCHQD.S?FQI:o2W2n?X+HQ+WM9F0n4DV*kzW,VY3DOo 2C n?X/G*n?X3B,HWM9F0bW,VF:CWQVK G/H3J*n,F: W0D/J*GW,VR7XNUV O3 OX/F*zW,VV K0o+ )P?Q,O8TWE0 .C U-I7TWM3T.HWQ6ZQDNU 9W0o H I0cV*QR:D W)T U. ,XNY8UQW4CVG*K0H+ZQS4V0S7T9JVC3T aVP:IWY8 9W0o/B)nfo.S(X/U. .IWM9I1SWR/ 2D UVQ4CNY8Q.C2o CQJ UVH-TWI+A*n :D/ A7o V*n?Y7SCn,D. .IDIVG:E0HVQ4CNU8W*C?o,S(P I/ .IDIVF.V3JV B*M?o CQD9UVC+n8 VP.V2U HQR I C2T IJ zn U :EWQVZ4V8U3BQP2U8HQD9o 9B*n:VVH-TWS?G9D8U 1P J9D8zWS9B3T.JVW9n?EVH-P?oNW+XIo+B)n.B3Q0n 3Y 1X9A +G:CVH-TWS9A+D JVC+n8 VF*R7Y8S7bW+/t8n EVS R4J/RQI3Q -TWT9S8CDJVF*P7YQSQ+WS6W(Z0TVV.HWB3B0n4DVH-TWL/F n Q7SQI3H/O)n OX/F*nfo O.SWq+B D9UVK-DWS6W(Z o9B*n:VVV.HWB3B0HWT/G*GNU W,JV V*n2U GSbW72W8n2KP D B. 'TWT+B,T E?GQX1o2SQTNU 8I:F:S)n1E n 8Y8I9TWJ9 9W4D5yQA0J -D UVV*n9U S7n/E/GEn"X/B*K0HVW9n J9D8n -U3B,n1K8 9DWM+H(WWX3AQR U+AQW4IVX*P9IVC T o V*n-K6Z8W4JV*QU0TV V.BW,CAQV:Y8UQI:o:S3T?H+H*n3Y 9D o:F4MQo+B)n3Q8RQDNU -X o S AW ,l 9DWZ+Q0zWQ8RQ+WI?G5T.JVH-P?oNW1AWR/ 9W0o/B)n:VVV.BKoeHXHW W9W3VWJ9 'TWQVK-X7UH 9W:K1VCn?X3GQW,IVP*T9o1C.C2o9BQU:HVOQA:D1 9X8UVO3SWY -P DCHQH?E:D*SWR/W3VWV?BQ 0JJ 44zWQ1O.CIoe BWS+D Q7UVC+n/U+Z.C2oNW9WWJ2W8n,D. BWY8 +P.JV R4X9WVOQL:D.S7U BVX4QWE8 2 WENBEnfo.C3u?o8S*SWX/Z5bW-?G9n6U/DQ F Y/HQD oPC:u UVU4X9WVH4n8Q5SQ :K G*A1o3B9DWQVH G2U a

maks
02-03-2013, 06:48 PM
needs more ¶

m0nde
02-03-2013, 07:01 PM
int len = 3;
char letters[] = "r`-CAHIBDJ,Q.M*a:QIU-K>nIU-GJJ?ZDK>b0V(M4Q1`<K.N/EDG,VC`9QJV/O)a¶:QIX.N/b1P4U0b-I&U0VU`mh8b/O/QDL8HDK?nI*DF:QPUDP0H.`&PDb2F1RXb¶rg;GJE/F3a;O+O9K9JIG&M0b3O+Q=P+U.Q9b0P7a3L7`9QJI3O)a1R<`2Q9W2TRa¶sb6B:I3b7ZDC>VIP+HJH@F7[JW3N*a3HIQ4U?VIU-C?br1DC/G<F8UJR<`¶FP,X1B9W6N5bRasWIE4G>QPUDQ.F?SDV:b2J2a?K+UD+JZ9S0a4QI*xmJ,IL3QBb¶2P<a?K/T*a?K3O,UJZ9S0oJ,IS:PJDIX&T/U3W*a,S:`<J0Q/W*TJ,IE7KAHI¶B3[BK/S*mJ,II&X0b+`)C?D,B8GJR0`.P>H-V7GJZ3G.UJD6MDQAH<`9J0b¶=U&V0pI*DE:Q=J)G=H.`,KAL8HDJ4PIT*X0U+MDF4I0F7G9WIP3G>nIC:VJL8`¶9J0b/O)asb.F(K/H.`.VJZ9V1FJE/`2Q=HID4PAL8D.P2b>PDW>HIU-GJV+N*a¶:Q/`&N7b>I*a?L7FPa,Q.`.VQVIT:R0UID4PAH8J*P?b,F(C@V/`.VQVIS.I3WI¶O*Z?b>PDQ9HIP+a8\IC.I2H=UDE@V>P2G=VW`ma>H>`:RJDIM4I8H3ODC2H8UDQ9b¶9O*a:IIU-GJF?T9Q8H<`1C;W9Q8mJF9O3G.WIJ9a?RIU-C?bAJ+KVb+O)a.O3D0a¶3L=`1K9N=`+T:PIU-GJF9N+Q=WIP+a8\IS*E7L8F7oJ+/g8a>RIF=E4W/EDV3D>`¶-GJG9F8PQWIS*C7LDFD+JF6J(M0GII.UJO3O0a4QIU-GJY/S>a>D7FDV3U/B)a¶BK/S*asb=B.FJd+O>Q9HIX-QJF6J(M>b9O*a:III.UJO3O0UJG/T*TAH=`<J,WI¶I*a2H>TFoJ72J8a2XC`<Q@O.`'GJG+O,G=R?TDK1b2FDGAH<`8V:S:F)a1R<`&a¶8L8V9GJW9`9J4Q5lDN0W=`-Q;HII*a9H@F7a/R/TRa"K/O*X0UIJ9a>W9Q8a¶-H3O,a1X8`9QJZ+U(JJK3NDE=H+NDJ4VIK*C9VIP;G=b>I*a-X6M8J4WI*DH0GI¶I.OJ,PNDI:L8HDV:b:F3G?U+U*a3L=`9Q=b:S4ZDb+O)a3D8EDQAH<`-K>b<F&NJ¶,y`9QJM+D0mJD8ED+JV?T5G.WIU-C?bAJ1NJE/`9J0b/O)a:III.OXbrUKUJ¶J9J3IJW9`'GJDIX-K7HU`9J:X1IPa?K3TDJ,VIC*G9b1P.P2b9ODH:UIBDN:Q1`¶9K8HIB3FJL>`-C>QPUDU?R:Q*FJE/J3IJI?OD[0WW¶44mJD1B.PVbr`&OJF+Q&D7HIP+a/H+M.P2bAJ9JJW2J8a,Q.`&OJL8`+C.WI¶
E4K9JIBDY:Q.F7H@OIK4DJR8`2[JRAORasb.P3h?b8F*FJK/M5oJ-?T9a6H/QD¶S@L/UDQ=bCP:h=HIH4K9JIU4a8D5FD[:X<T*N1b3O9QJDIU&T2H>n";
int nbletters = sizeof(letters)-1;

int main() {
int i, entry[len];
for(i=0 ; i<len ; i++) entry[i] = 0;
do {
for(i=0 ; i<len ; i++) putchar(letters[entry[i]]);
putchar('\n');
for(i=0 ; i<len && ++entry[i] == nbletters; i++) entry[i] = 0;
} while(i<len);
}

maks
02-03-2013, 07:03 PM
prediction: flaggercat will spend countless hours on this ancient and easily broken encryption method and will never decode it

maks
02-03-2013, 07:04 PM
at least 4 people have already pmed me saying they figured it out in 10 minutes and chastising me for not making it harder

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 07:11 PM
r`-CAHIBDJ,Q.M*a:QIU-K>nIU-GJJ?ZDK>b0V(M4Q1`<K.N/EDG,VC`9QJV/O)a¶
:QIX.N/b1P4U0b-I&U0VU`mh8b/O/QDL8HDK?nI*DF:QPUDP0H.`&PDb2F1RXb¶
rg;GJE/F3a;O+O9K9JIG&M0b3O+Q=P+U.Q9b0P7a3L7`9QJI3O)a1R<`2Q9W2TRa¶
sb6B:I3b7ZDC>VIP+HJH@F7[JW3N*a3HIQ4U?VIU-C?br1DC/G<F8UJR<`¶
FP,X1B9W6N5bRasWIE4G>QPUDQ.F?SDV:b2J2a?K+UD+JZ9S0a4QI*xmJ,IL3QBb¶
2P<a?K/T*a?K3O,UJZ9S0oJ,IS:PJDIX&T/U3W*a,S:`<J0Q/W*TJ,IE7KAHI¶
B3[BK/S*mJ,II&X0b+`)C?D,B8GJR0`.P>H-V7GJZ3G.UJD6MDQAH<`9J0b¶
=U&V0pI*DE:Q=J)G=H.`,KAL8HDJ4PIT*X0U+MDF4I0F7G9WIP3G>nIC:VJL8`¶
9J0b/O)asb.F(K/H.`.VJZ9V1FJE/`2Q=HID4PAL8D.P2b>PDW>HIU-GJV+N*a¶
:Q/`&N7b>I*a?L7FPa,Q.`.VQVIT:R0UID4PAH8J*P?b,F(C@V/`.VQVIS.I3WI¶
O*Z?b>PDQ9HIP+a8\IC.I2H=UDE@V>P2G=VW`ma>H>`:RJDIM4I8H3ODC2H8UDQ9b¶
9O*a:IIU-GJF?T9Q8H<`1C;W9Q8mJF9O3G.WIJ9a?RIU-C?bAJ+KVb+O)a.O3D0a¶
3L=`1K9N=`+T:PIU-GJF9N+Q=WIP+a8\IS*E7L8F7oJ+/g8a>RIF=E4W/EDV3D>`¶
-GJG9F8PQWIS*C7LDFD+JF6J(M0GII.UJO3O0a4QIU-GJY/S>a>D7FDV3U/B)a¶
BK/S*asb=B.FJd+O>Q9HIX-QJF6J(M>b9O*a:III.UJO3O0UJG/T*TAH=`<J,WI¶
I*a2H>TFoJ72J8a2XC`<Q@O.`'GJG+O,G=R?TDK1b2FDGAH<`8V:S:F)a1R<`&a¶
8L8V9GJW9`9J4Q5lDN0W=`-Q;HII*a9H@F7a/R/TRa"K/O*X0UIJ9a>W9Q8a¶
-H3O,a1X8`9QJZ+U(JJK3NDE=H+NDJ4VIK*C9VIP;G=b>I*a-X6M8J4WI*DH0GI¶
I.OJ,PNDI:L8HDV:b:F3G?U+U*a3L=`9Q=b:S4ZDb+O)a3D8EDQAH<`-K>b<F&NJ¶
,y`9QJM+D0mJD8ED+JV?T5G.WIU-C?bAJ1NJE/`9J0b/O)a:III.OXbrUKUJ¶
J9J3IJW9`'GJDIX-K7HU`9J:X1IPa?K3TDJ,VIC*G9b1P.P2b9ODH:UIBDN:Q1`¶
9K8HIB3FJL>`-C>QPUDU?R:Q*FJE/J3IJI?OD[0WW

44mJD1B.PVbr`&OJF+Q&D7HIP+a/H+M.P2bAJ9JJW2J8a,Q.`&OJL8`+C.WI¶
E4K9JIBDY:Q.F7H@OIK4DJR8`2[JRAORasb.P3h?b8F*FJK/M5oJ-?T9a6H/QD¶
S@L/UDQ=bCP:h=HIH4K9JIU4a8D5FD[:X<T*N1b3O9QJDIU&T2H>nLOL

<3

look at the idiot maks seethe and spazz and all you have to do is take the piss out of him like this

too easy

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 07:34 PM
lol

the funniest thing is the idiot maks not even realising Flag is taking the total piss out of him

he probably gets that from his mum

m0nde
02-03-2013, 07:37 PM
can't be. it must be marks manipulating flaglerchat into doing something against his will.

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 07:40 PM
lol, maks encrypting his name

he's just too smart for this

that's really thrown Flag and I off the trail LOL!

m0nde
02-03-2013, 07:41 PM
flaglerchat is off sperging some new way to dig up some meaningless informationand post muhahaha and the number of people viewing this thread

...oh shit, this means marks is getting owned

juji
02-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Does flagerchat make up decryption codes that isn't real decryption method?

maks
02-03-2013, 07:48 PM
To be fair it's pretty hard for a hacker to break an encrypted ascii string, that's just not the sort of thing that hackers usually do

maks
02-03-2013, 07:49 PM

oh he has no fucking idea but I'm sure he's googling the hell out of it

juji
02-03-2013, 07:52 PM
To be fair it's pretty hard for a hacker to break an encrypted ascii string, that's just not the sort of thing that hackers usually do

lol encryptyed ascii, funny

m0nde
02-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Does flagerchat make up decryption codes that isn't real decryption method?you need to find his real method

m0nde
02-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Sid Choudhuri Class of 1989
Warren High School
warren, MI
Class of 1989
Other Communities: Sycamore Elementary School (1981-1983)
Pioneer Junior High School (1983-1985)
Fuhrman Junior High School (1984-1986)
Western Technical & Commerce High School (1997-1999)
Oakland University (1990-1991)
University of Toronto - Computer Science (1992-1993)
Seneca College - Computer Studies (1993-1995)
Ryerson University - Computer Science (2000-2000)this means you know how to use google, obviously means i am owned!

juji
02-03-2013, 07:55 PM
m0nde was in the school when i don't exist

juji
02-03-2013, 07:55 PM
you need to find his real method

I don't think it's DES

maks
02-03-2013, 08:08 PM
why did you go from computer science to "computer studies" and back again?

juji
02-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Don't tell me he did for plastic fork 3 times

m0nde
02-03-2013, 08:10 PM
why did you go from computer science to "computer studies" and back again?fuck if i know why it's labelled as that

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:18 PM
flaglerchat is off sperging some new way to dig up some meaningless informationand post muhahaha and the number of people viewing this thread

...oh shit, this means marks is getting ownedyou are lame

Flag is funny

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Does flagerchat make up decryption codes that isn't real decryption method?yes cutie

because he is making fun of maks

it's called "taking the piss"

juji
02-03-2013, 08:20 PM
yes cutie

because he is making fun of maks

it's called "taking the piss"

I don't think flag is making fun of maks, it's just inverted

maks
02-03-2013, 08:21 PM
fuck if i know why it's labelled as that

was the curriculum any different?

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Sid Choudhuri Class of 1989

Warren High School
warren, MI
Class of 1989

Other Communities: Sycamore Elementary School (1981-1983)
Pioneer Junior High School (1983-1985)
Fuhrman Junior High School (1984-1986)
Western Technical & Commerce High School (1997-1999)
Oakland University (1990-1991)
University of Toronto - Computer Science (1992-1993)
Seneca College - Computer Studies (1993-1995)
Ryerson University - Computer Science (2000-2000)PWNT! by google

maks
02-03-2013, 08:22 PM
I don't think flag is making fun of maks, it's just inverted

he's not, he's trying very hard to decrypt what I sent him and having a tough time with it

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:23 PM
I don't think flag is making fun of maks, it's just invertedlol oh no

he is totally taking the piss out of maks

it's easy

maks just does such stupid things like encrypt his name and post it at Flag like it's anything other than maks making himself look fucking stupid

so Flag is posting that shit at him to poke fun at maks

m0nde
02-03-2013, 08:24 PM
computer science is general theory and i took some very specific course to learn some data modelling software and databsase stuff at the college
i have no idea why i labelled it as studies, but good job finding it

juji
02-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Hey Flag

decode my decrypt code

45&·7643daaSS3rdf22

m0nde
02-03-2013, 08:26 PM
PWNT! by googlei'm going to look up the name Loopy Lisa and post all about the 2 months of psychology you took!

PWNT

MUHAHAHA

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:27 PM
he's not, he's trying very hard to decrypt what I sent him and having a tough time with itLOL

no-one is trying to decrypt your name you fucking idiot LOL!

They are just taking the fucking piss out of you because you're so desperate and serious that it's fucking funny as and easy enough to own you by posting anything at all @ you.... literally anything at all and you get all stressed out and start trying to encrypt your name and shit LOL

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:28 PM
i'm going to look up the name Loopy Lisa and post all about the 2 months of psychology you took!

PWNT

MUHAHAHAyou're not going to find anything on me

because you're not even half as cluey as Flag

and when you fail know that Flag was able to post at me my own info MONTHS ago on msn

idiot

juji
02-03-2013, 08:29 PM
LOL

no-one is trying to decrypt your name you fucking idiot LOL!

They are just taking the fucking piss out of you because you're so desperate and serious that it's fucking funny as and easy enough to own you by posting anything at all @ you.... literally anything at all and you get all stressed out and start trying to encrypt your name and shit LOL

why Flag did post random encrypted characters?

Lisa Claus
Hey Flag

decode my decrypt code

45&·7643daaSS3rdf22LOL

this is pretty much how Flag is taking the piss out of maks

do you get it yet slow bus?

m0nde
yes marks is getting stressed out and typing to decrypt his name

that is exactly what is happening, LOL

he's getting OWNED

he's spamming the page with huge amounts of text that show how angry he is, wow

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:30 PM
why Flag did post random encrypted characters?taking the piss out of maks

wow juji catch up

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:31 PM

he's getting OWNED

he's spamming the page with huge amounts of text that show how angry he is, wowaren;t you meant to be making e-love to jack venooker in another thread instead of making a total ass of yourself here?

m0nde
02-03-2013, 08:34 PM
i'd rather cheer you and flaglerchat as you fool yourselves into believing your taking the total piss out of marks here

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:41 PM
XD

fuck I love Flag

maks
02-03-2013, 08:42 PM

he's getting OWNED

he's spamming the page with huge amounts of text that show how angry he is, wow

yes when I provide someone with the information they've been trying very hard for over a year to obtain and despite identifying themselves as a hacker they can not break a 70 year old encryption method it upsets me very much

juji
02-03-2013, 08:43 PM
I guess flag ignored my encrypted code, it has value of personal info from someone

rootbeer
02-03-2013, 08:44 PM
im a hacker
http://worldofpopculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Tommy-Pickles-2.jpg

m0nde
02-03-2013, 08:46 PM
yes when I provide someone with the information they've been trying very hard for over a year to obtain and despite identifying themselves as a hacker they can not break a 70 year old encryption method it upsets me very muchyou're manipulating him into taking the piss out of you

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:50 PM
im a hacker
http://worldofpopculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Tommy-Pickles-2.jpglol

go team!

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 08:51 PM
I guess flag ignored my encrypted code, it has value of personal info from someoneI don't think he cares, it's more funny to just take the piss out of maks' desperation and try-hardness

meanwhile why are you obsessed with original juji?

blumpkin blownuts
02-03-2013, 10:14 PM

obviously... i don't think legnth of plaintext can exceed the length of ciphertext
not by much anyway

timmy
02-03-2013, 11:22 PM
I like how you can call the old had but you didn't want to call me.

Fuck off bro.

stop it wendy polease

timmy
02-03-2013, 11:25 PM
he's not, he's trying very hard to decrypt what I sent him and having a tough time with it

and lisa is trying to pass it off as a troll that flag is being terrible at decrypting it

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 11:29 PM
nah

he's just taking the piss out of what try-hard dickheads you are effortlessly

maks
02-03-2013, 11:31 PM
and lisa is trying to pass it off as a troll that flag is being terrible at decrypting it

I'll tell you it's a good thing we're not counting on him to win the western front...

m0nde
02-03-2013, 11:32 PM
nah

he's just taking the piss out of what try-hard dickheads you are effortlesslyhonestly, he's not doing a very good job. he's just got you as a cheerleader trying to explain what he's trying to do since he as a retard (your characterization).

maks
02-03-2013, 11:35 PM
clump is one of those people who believes that if she says something often enough it will become true despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary

timmy
02-03-2013, 11:37 PM
gonna ring lisa and tell her to stop posting

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 11:49 PM
honestly, he's not doing a very good job. he's just got you as a cheerleader trying to explain what he's trying to do since he as a retard (your characterization).he's not a retard

he's a lot more clever than you

I've worked with people with aspergers before and more often than not they have a genius streak

that most of what Flag says and does goes straight over your head says more about your lack of intelligence than his

I know he's got a genius streak and I know how difficult it is for people with aspergers to be understood by people who are left brained dominated but have an IQ that is literally about half of theirs

but that's really more your shortcommings, certainly not Flag's

Lisa Claus
02-03-2013, 11:53 PM
clump is one of those people who believes that if she says something often enough it will become true despite overwhelming evidence to the contrarynice try

but I said that to you in a topic about 2 days ago

I said maybe if you keep repeating your made up lies enough there are actually sheeple in this forum with such a medicore intelligence that they will actually believe you

fact is that anyone who has a brain, anyone who actually matters to you because they threaten your false sense of dominance and superiority, already knows and already thinks you're a failed idiot

m0nde
02-03-2013, 11:58 PM
he's not a retard

he's a lot more clever than you

I've worked with people with aspergers before and more often than not they have a genius streak

that most of what Flag says and does goes straight over your head says more about your lack of intelligence than his

I know he's got a genius streak and I know how difficult it is for people with aspergers to be understood by people who are left brained dominated but have an IQ that is literally about half of theirs

but that's really more your shortcommings, certainly not Flag'sall i've seen from him are failed attempts at posting personal info other than stuff that is available to anyone on google.
i have never read a witty statement from him. i work with people who have aspergers and they have no social skills and aren't witty and don;t understand humour, but they are intelligent and focussed

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 12:14 AM
all i've seen from him are failed attempts at posting personal info other than stuff that is available to anyone on google.
i have never read a witty statement from him. i work with people who have aspergers and they have no social skills and aren't witty and don;t understand humour, but they are intelligent and focussedwell

All I've seen is him be very accurate to the point where he pisses people off which he does for fun

he is very witty and humourous and his wit and humour are effortless unlike the desperation and try-hardness your attempts at it reek of

true they have low social skills... but they are not bereft of wit and humour

just the wit and humour is of a level that transcends your own

They are often so spot on and shameless that it offends people who may have high social skills but lower intelligence

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 12:19 AM
another thing Sid

I have generally found that people who post in forums as often as you or I do not actually have high social skills lol

I myself am no "social butterfly"... yet neither is anyone else who posts here or on any forum on the internet regularly

posting in a forum is a solitary activity and is generally the most socialisation that people like you or I get or even prefer to get

maks
02-04-2013, 12:22 AM
:projecting:

m0nde
02-04-2013, 12:23 AM
well

All I've seen is him be very accurate to the point where he pisses people off which he does for fun

he is very witty and humourous and his wit and humour are effortless unlike the desperation and try-hardness your attempts at it reek of

true they have low social skills... but they are not bereft of wit and humour

just the wit and humour is of a level that transcends your own

They are often so spot on and shameless that it offends people who may have high social skills but lower intelligenceyou think he doesn't spend a very long time looking up the information he posts? you think that is not him trying hard and usually failing since the information is wrong. he throws some shit and a very few times it sticks.

i think your logic is twisted.

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 12:29 AM
you think he doesn't spend a very long time looking up the information he posts? you think that is not him trying hard and usually failing since the information is wrong. he throws some shit and a very few times it sticks.

i think your logic is twisted.Nope

My logic is by far superior to yours

You and I both know it takes Flag literally only a couple of minutes to send a dipshit like you or maks into a full tailspin for literally hours

and then he sits back and laughs "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

m0nde
02-04-2013, 12:31 AM
you really think all of us are mortally wounded by someone posting some shit and we think about all this all day outside the forum?

if he's laughing or you are then you've convinced yourself that it's affecting people in a certain way and that's some twisted invention in your own mind.

people are usually just laughing at how stupid the attempts are

syncan aka ken post jr
02-04-2013, 01:33 PM
aSSSSSSSSSSSpkkkkkkkkkkkkkkgers

maks
02-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Are you trying to say I'm an sd card because I'm pretty sure I'm not

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 09:19 PM
lol

sex with dead people
02-04-2013, 09:24 PM
You fuckin secure digital card...

juji
02-04-2013, 09:29 PM
lol SD card

maks
02-04-2013, 09:29 PM
If I was an sd card I'd certainly be more then 4GB

juji
02-04-2013, 09:31 PM
I have 16gb of pendrive

maks
02-04-2013, 09:36 PM
I have 16gb of pendrive

pretty sure you can get them up to 64gb nowadays

maks
02-04-2013, 09:36 PM
http://comeontothelord.com/img/lc.png

I certainly can't argue with that

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 09:49 PM
flagelr can be so random when he's trying to be threatening

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 09:50 PM
anyway nobody is this stupid... it must be obvious to him he's not going to get any actual dox on people this is basically his way of spamming for attn and it looks like it finally is working

maks
02-04-2013, 09:51 PM
flagelr can be so random when he's trying to be threatening

yeah he's tried this same tactic like a year ago and they told him to go get fucked.

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 09:52 PM
the picture of the SD card honestly made me laugh... i'm dying to know how it ties in

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 09:52 PM
maks' doXXX shudd bee poppin' upp onn WHOIS ennythyme nao

MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 09:53 PM
the picture of the SD card honestly made me laugh... i'm dying to know how it ties inlol he's gorgeous

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 09:54 PM
the picture of the SD card honestly made me laugh... i'm dying to know how it ties in

it contains pictures of flaglerchats vagina

maks
02-04-2013, 09:54 PM

I'm pretty convinced that he actually believes I might be an sd card

Lexi Persimmons
02-04-2013, 09:57 PM
how does that asshat get access to the webz in a mental institution?

maks
02-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Mr. Sandisk Secure Digital
naugatukkk ct

muwhahahahahaha

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 09:58 PM
aKKKz JEROME NOWORYTA... or Jack Venooker...or Cody... or da Lizzurrrrdz @ RHlol BB

watch these dipshits spazz about a pic of a SD card

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 09:58 PM
he stores secret doXXX on SD cards because they're small and portable and that's why fuckin operators use em and flagler is a fuckin operator for NSA

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Mr. Sandisk Secure Digital
naugatukkk ct

muwhahahahahaha

seKKKure know moar MUAHAHAHAHAHA

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 10:00 PM
lol BB

watch these dipshits spazz about a pic of a SD card

you're an SD card

blumpkin blownuts
smd card

Lisa Claus
Jerry Noworyta iz moi BIZZITCH

NYS Department of State
Division of Corporations
Entity Information
The information contained in this database is current through May 2, 2012.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selected Entity Name: GRAFFITI GRAFIX & SIGNS, INC.
Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: GRAFFITI GRAFIX & SIGNS, INC.
Initial DOS Filing Date: JANUARY 10, 1996
County: ERIE
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
GRAFFITI GRAFIX & SIGNS, INC.
4950 CHESTNUT RIDGE RD
ORCHARD PARK, NEW YORK, 14127
Chairman or Chief Executive Officer
JEROME NOWORYTO (sic)
4950 CHESTNUT RIDGE RD
Principal Executive Office
GRAFFITI GRAFIX & SIGNS, INC.
4950 CHESTNUT RIDGE RD
Registered Agent
NONE you get him bubble

sex with dead people
02-04-2013, 10:07 PM
I'd rather be a multimedia card if i had a choice.

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 10:07 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaHc9T9B0P__L31WQakLdMQyrf9K5Mzt6McRz7b1JqcfhMpO0jVwLOL

Lexi Persimmons
02-04-2013, 10:16 PM
the 19th is comin up. fuk tard.

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 10:20 PM
fuckin owned

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 10:21 PM
the 19th is comin up. fuk tard.m0nde's g/f

jack venooker

fuckin owned

sex with dead people
02-04-2013, 10:21 PM
the 19th is comin up. fuk tard.

So is your funeral, faggot.

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 10:24 PM
maks

fuckin owned by a sd card

m0nde
02-05-2013, 10:06 PM
anyway nobody is this stupid... it must be obvious to him he's not going to get any actual dox on people this is basically his way of spamming for attn and it looks like it finally is workingbasically what fagchat is all about: attention seeking aspie

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Flaglerchat

blumpkin blownuts
02-05-2013, 11:45 PM
2005 Mannix charged in Tennesee with telephone harassment.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

blumpkin blownuts
02-05-2013, 11:48 PM
But his most famous alternate account, a 35 year old transvestite named Obnoxious Bitch, fulfilled his desire to be a gadfly.

i don't buy it

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 12:09 AM
LOL

I fucking love Flag

m0nde
02-06-2013, 12:10 AM
lisa, do you believe flaglerchat is obnoxious bitch?

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 12:13 AM
lisa, do you believe flaglerchat is obnoxious bitch?
I'm actually waiting to be added to his list of "alts" because anyone who doesn't buy into that rubbish about him and adores him is liable to be written off as simply another Flagler alt

I'd happily wear that with pride though

you have no idea how gorgeous I think he is

m0nde
02-06-2013, 12:33 AM
I'm actually waiting to be added to his list of "alts" because anyone who doesn't buy into that rubbish about him and adores him is liable to be written off as simply another Flagler alt

I'd happily wear that with pride though

you have no idea how gorgeous I think he isnarcissist making my simple question into something about her

also, why do you let your fantasies become full on delusions?

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 12:43 AM
god you're an idiot sid

timmy
02-06-2013, 03:09 AM
yea shes pretty narcissistic.
no one will say youre a flag alt, i rang your mobile, and you sound like a west white trash trailer trash bogan piece of shit.

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 03:11 AM
yea shes pretty narcissistic.
no one will say youre a flag alt, i rang your mobile, and you sound like a west white trash trailer trash bogan piece of shit.I speak better than you

I'm out of your league dipshit

stop calling you desperate loser

timmy
02-06-2013, 03:12 AM
hahahahaahahahahaha oh god

some people think im british because i pronounce some words like a retard but i definitely do NOT sound worse than a bogan sounding woman... honestly the nerve... you sound like an orphan ditched on a farm

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 03:14 AM
*YAWN*

nah you sound retarded, uneducated and like a loser who's never done anything with his life

timmy
02-06-2013, 03:17 AM
do i have to ring you and tell you to stop posting

0bnoxious0ne
02-06-2013, 03:31 AM
m0nde's g/f

jack venooker

fuckin ownedM0nde has a strange taste in "women". :rofl:

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 03:38 AM
do i have to ring you and tell you to stop postingno you need to get an actual life

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 03:39 AM
M0nde has a strange taste in "women". :rofl:it was pretty funny to watch

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 03:43 AM
barry does sound british
you just sound weird, your diphthongs are bent all to shit. did you just make up your own special accent?

0bnoxious0ne
02-06-2013, 03:43 AM
If Jack was in drag, do you think M0nde would do him?

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 03:44 AM
does jack have a fat ass?

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 03:47 AM
If Jack was in drag, do you think M0nde would do him?I think m0nde would do whoever would let him do them

and I think jack is in that category

UofLCardfan08
02-06-2013, 03:55 AM
hahahahaahahahahaha oh god

some people think im british because i pronounce some words like a retard but i definitely do NOT sound worse than a bogan sounding woman... honestly the nerve... you sound like an orphan ditched on a farm

edit: like an unwanted child raped in a circus tent dressing room full of clowns,is it any wonder she is attracted to an old geezer like patrick pedochatt?

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 03:57 AM
hey bushpig

guess who can still post in the offical EMINEM.COM and got a reply?

Not you.

m0nde
02-06-2013, 05:36 PM
hey, i can still post on a lizard forum. i'm going to keep repeating that.

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 05:37 PM
hey, i can still post on a lizard forum. i'm going to keep repeating that.nuff said

m0nde
02-06-2013, 05:39 PM
:lizard:
Not you.

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Thanks to juji for passing around my phone number

I already toyght you will spread my irl address, the worse if flagerchat knows, but who cares

I have no afraid to share my irl address over the internet.

Here is my mine

720 De Haro Street, San Francisco

It's not fake address.

That's all, i need your info in return: Your IRL address and Paypal to julianshirley_888@yahoo.com

I will not spread your info to public