02-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Me too dude

juji
02-04-2013, 05:03 PM
YOLO is one of the most annoying abbreviations ever

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 05:07 PM
YOLO is one of the most annoying abbreviations ever

its brain washing crap for younger generations. they keep getting taught to live more recklessly and independently yet rely on the government for everything. they are trying to destroy the family unit with current pop culture and media. inb4 conspiracy theorist.

Dustin
02-04-2013, 05:08 PM
listen to Drake

Dustin
02-04-2013, 05:08 PM
its brain washing crap for younger generations. they keep getting taught to live more recklessly and independently yet rely on the government for everything. they are trying to destroy the family unit with current pop culture and media. inb4 conspiracy theorist.
so true brother

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 05:13 PM
my buddy just posted this on facebook today, its a fucking MIDDLE school year book:
http://i.imgur.com/iZGIrPQ.jpg
they even had a high school style mock election with a thing for who is the most "ratchet"
booty short wearing brain washed whores being mass produced and know one can stand up because it either makes you a chauvinist or a conspiracy theorist

Dustin
02-04-2013, 05:16 PM
my buddy just posted this on facebook today, its a fucking MIDDLE school year book:
they even had a high school style mock election with a thing for who is the most "ratchet"
booty short wearing brain washed whores being mass produced and know one can stand up because it either makes you a chauvinist or a conspiracy theorist
rofl

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 05:21 PM
You realize the kids would have made their own year book as a group project right?

maks
02-04-2013, 05:23 PM

they won't be happy until they've molded the next generation into accepting a western european style nannyocracy. everyone is bitching about the republicans, but it's the democrats who are trying to fundamentally change this country and eliminate liberty in favor of reliance.

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 05:24 PM
You realize the kids would have made their own year book as a group project right?

and you dont see anything wrong with it? nothing wrong? hmmmmmmmmm

Dustin
02-04-2013, 05:25 PM
liberal media

juji
02-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Aw jeez, i don't want to read "swag" again, it's extremely used

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 05:26 PM
they won't be happy until they've molded the next generation into accepting a western european style nannyocracy. everyone is bitching about the republicans, but it's the democrats who are trying to fundamentally change this country and eliminate liberty in favor of reliance.

its not a political group causing this or feminists or NWO bullshit, its the richest capitalists that control music, the tv, news, fashion, fucking everything people who hold traditional values dont even have a voice in this country anymore.

juji
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
How to break it: Secretly We Are Gay

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
we fear that pop culture is the only culture we're gonna have
mGEQT48Ghzs&autoplay=1&start=103

juji
02-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Please keep respond like this "ur gay" to someone post about swag

rootbeer
one of the reasons im learning japanese. so i can go to a place that is old fashioned and you are actually expected to be respectful of each other.

Dustin

One time I was at the skate part and these 14-15 year old kids were just airing out of the bowl and then just kicking their board away and every time one of them did it they'd all yell swag

maks
02-04-2013, 05:30 PM
its not a political group causing this or feminists or NWO bullshit, its the richest capitalists that control music, the tv, news, fashion, fucking everything people who hold traditional values dont even have a voice in this country anymore.

it's the rich capitalists who hold a particular political agenda, every media property is an excuse for the ceo to push his whacked out philosophy upon an unsuspecting public and what is being pushed on these kids is straight out of the fringes of the left wing playbook.

maks
02-04-2013, 05:30 PM

yeah, common and current horseshit

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 05:31 PM
it's the rich capitalists who hold a particular political agenda, every media property is an excuse for the ceo to push his whacked out philosophy upon an unsuspecting public and what is being pushed on these kids is straight out of the fringes of the left wing playbook.

yeah if you consider making cash hand over fist a politcal agenda :rolleyes: they represent no one but themselves or the devil

maks
02-04-2013, 05:36 PM
yeah if you consider making cash hand over fist a politcal agenda :rolleyes: they represent no one but themselves or the devil

Creating a welfare state does not equate into making cash, people who live on the public tit do not have a lot of disposable income.

Fact is they already have more than they can ever spend, they've made their money and now they're out to change society

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 05:36 PM
and you dont see anything wrong with it? nothing wrong? hmmmmmmmmm
I'm just saying the kids themselves have creative control and make, design, write and even send off to the publishers their own year book as a group project exercise. It is not made by the government, the school or even the teachers but by the kids themselves

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 05:37 PM
all social problems - all of them - can be linked to psychological warfare perpetrated against the consumer under the guise of marketing

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Creating a welfare state does not equate into making cash, people who live on the public tit do not have a lot of disposable income.

Fact is they already have more than they can ever spend, they've made their money and now they're out to change society

they dont want a "wellfare state", they want a fucking fascist state where you can only choose from one of two leaders and everyone is having there common sense disolved, oh wait IT ALREADY FUCKING HAPPENED

syncan aka ken post jr
Manga is a company in Japan that makes anime

rootbeer
I'm just saying the kids themselves have creative control and make, design, write and even send off to the publishers their own year book as a group project exercise. It is not made by the government, the school or even the teachers but by the kids themselves

actually the childrens minds are created from their surroundings. they see garbage and they create it. monkey see monkey do.

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 05:40 PM
if the same admen used by apple, microsoft, google, mcdonalds, coca-cola etc were hired to market our own democracy (which is a useful product) to other nations then they would consider it an act of war, and rightfully so

maks
all social problems - all of them - can be linked to psychological warfare perpetrated against the consumer under the guise of marketing

what about the societal problems that pre-date marketing?

syncan aka ken post jr

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 05:41 PM

thanks for the heads up

maks
02-04-2013, 05:41 PM
they dont want a "wellfare state", they want a fucking fascist state where you can only choose from one of two leaders and everyone is having there common sense disolved, oh wait IT ALREADY FUCKING HAPPENED

if they don't want a welfare state then why are we moving at light speed towards being a welfare state

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 05:46 PM
if they don't want a welfare state then why are we moving at light speed towards being a welfare state
one group wants you to eat out of the dumpster and the other one wants you to die. whoever you vote for, if you support the two party system you already lost.

maks
02-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Preaching to the choir on that one, I voted for gary johnson

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 05:51 PM
we'll always have a one- or two-party system because of the chilling effect the government has on media, and media losing sight of what's important. they didn't even let any third-party candidates debate this past cycle, not that it mattered since the majority of the audience was watching american fucking idol anyway

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 05:53 PM
the republicans care more about sustaining the GOP than they do the country
the democrats care more about sustaining the DNC than they do the country
that's just the way it is, some things will never change

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 05:54 PM
we'll always have a one- or two-party system because of the chilling effect the government has on media, and media losing sight of what's important. they didn't even let any third-party candidates debate this past cycle, not that it mattered since the majority of the audience was watching american fucking idol anyway

i dont want to believe that, there used to be several political parties in america and if more people wake up it could happen again, unlikely but im not a pessimist.

maks
02-04-2013, 05:56 PM

Calling bullshit. The media is less important than ever given the vast amount of alternative news sources available on the internet. The reason we have a two party system is that your average person either picks a side like it's a baseball team and votes all R/all D, or they vote against the guy they hate more instead of voting for the guy they like (remember cody busting my balls for not voting for romney, how I might as well be voting for obama, etc etc)

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 05:56 PM
and with corporate personhood and recent campaign finance legislation we're even further locked in to a two-party system, until one splits up eventually and is steamrolled by the other

until then corporate profits are going to continue to be steered from R&D to republican candidacies
and union dies are going to continue to be steered from healthcare & benefits to democratic candidacies

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Calling bullshit. The media is less important than ever given the vast amount of alternative news sources available on the internet. The reason we have a two party system is that your average person either picks a side like it's a baseball team and votes all R/all D, or they vote against the guy they hate more instead of voting for the guy they like (remember cody busting my balls for not voting for romney, how I might as well be voting for obama, etc etc)

the internet is now the media too

blumpkin blownuts
02-04-2013, 05:59 PM
the more an internet source is paid attention to, the sooner some media baron buys it & changes it around

maks
02-04-2013, 06:00 PM

It's always been a form of media, but it's not monolithic like the network news. any fucking idiot can start a blog or a youtube page and convince thousands of people to follow his every word, just look at alex jones before the internet he would have been handing out xeroxed newsletters in front of the supermarket

juji
02-04-2013, 06:01 PM

Not at all

maks
02-04-2013, 06:10 PM
as much as I'd like to blame all my problems on a big faceless corporation it's really the fault of the millions of dipshits we share space with, people who don't give a fuck and don't pay attention but still consider it their civic duty to vote because god forbid we end up with a president with the wrong letter after his name

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 06:11 PM
as much as I'd like to blame all my problems on a big faceless corporation it's really the fault of the millions of dipshits we share space with, people who don't give a fuck and don't pay attention but still consider it their civic duty to vote because god forbid we end up with a president with the wrong letter after his name

pretty much, people let the world become the way it is.

lnopia the great
02-04-2013, 06:32 PM
http://youarenotsosmart.com/2010/06/23/confirmation-bias/

juji
02-04-2013, 06:55 PM
I believe corporative responsibility isn't 100% because each employee doesn't know anything, only he works for his unique duty, so he keeps constantly tell you to another employee with better ranks and CEO wants to avoid contact with the customers.

maks
02-04-2013, 07:14 PM
I say we start an occupy garland protest who's in

Dustin
02-04-2013, 07:25 PM
yall cray

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 08:02 PM
I say we start an occupy garland protest who's in

I dare you to make it out of Garland alive.

maks
02-04-2013, 08:11 PM
I dare you to make it out of Garland alive.

I am the 1% who did

rootbeer
02-04-2013, 08:18 PM
I am the 1% who did

dont let jon find out, he is like that evil clown from IT. nobody gets away.

maks
02-04-2013, 08:22 PM
When jon found out I made it out of garland alive he had tears streaming and he had to turn away from his daughter so she couldn't see the pain on his face

Dustin
02-04-2013, 09:04 PM
hahahahaha

juji
02-04-2013, 09:40 PM
what is that meme?

Dustin
02-04-2013, 10:04 PM
dean koontz writes a spooky book

maks
02-04-2013, 10:08 PM
dean koontz is the poor man's stephen king

Dustin
02-04-2013, 10:10 PM
dean koontz is the poor man's stephen king

Hardly on a serious note he has some good books.

Dustin
02-04-2013, 10:11 PM
NY times best seller

maks
02-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Hardly on a serious note he has some good books.

he does, but even at his best he's striving to be stephen king and falling short

Dustin
02-04-2013, 10:13 PM
he does, but even at his best he's striving to be stephen king and falling short

Maybe now, he doesn't have that drive to make the big bucks anymore hes all washed up. But he still isn't a striving stephen king

maks
02-04-2013, 10:17 PM
The same year Dean Koontz hit it big, a box was stolen from Stephen King's basement, a box labelled "Shit I started and got to about 75% and then realized it wasn't good enough to publish so I scrapped it"

Coincidence?

Dustin
02-04-2013, 10:18 PM
The same year Dean Koontz hit it big, a box was stolen from Stephen King's basement, a box labelled "Shit I started and got to about 75% and then realized it wasn't good enough to publish so I scrapped it"

Coincidence?

rofl bullshit

Dustin
02-04-2013, 10:18 PM
but really

Dustin
02-04-2013, 10:19 PM
for real

maks
02-04-2013, 10:20 PM
why don't you go swag your yolo

Dustin
02-04-2013, 10:21 PM
because you can't yolo your swag

Lisa Claus
02-04-2013, 10:23 PM
fuckin owned

juji
02-04-2013, 10:35 PM

ur gay

maks
02-04-2013, 10:36 PM

maybe you can't

Desolation
02-04-2013, 11:23 PM

juji
02-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Does desolation turn a noun shall not be written?

rootbeer
02-10-2013, 07:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0Xj9fD3.png

Gentleman Doli
02-10-2013, 09:30 AM
yolo!!!!! epic barry yolo gangnam style.

Gentleman Doli
02-10-2013, 09:31 AM
#yolo #hashtag #this shit we be doin #YTMNSFW: were literally retarded lol #why did this ever cebecome a thing # if ucking hate my self and want to die #im number three in the world oicn that one call of duty game i forget lol