PDA

View Full Version : Account Deletion Problem

0bnoxious0ne
02-06-2013, 02:28 AM
You butthurt losers seriously need to stop self-pwning by deleting accounts. Not only does it make the site look bad, but it also kills site traffic.

UofLCardfan08
02-06-2013, 02:41 AM
GTFO and stay off my lawn you trani slag

0bnoxious0ne
02-06-2013, 02:44 AM
I was going to stay but now that you posted that, I will leave.

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 02:57 AM
I was going to stay but now that you posted that, I will leave.on acount of her?

that's just some retard loser bushpig who used to post at EMINEM.COM, no-one cared about her there and no-one cares about here

Literally all she does is troll any other woman she can see with idiotic, retarded posts. She's a jealous bushpig.

I pulled a tarrot card for you....

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance
Soul Message: Follow diligently the Way in your own heart, but make no display of it to the world. Keep behind, and you shall be put in front; keep out, and you shall be kept in. He that humbles himself shall be preserved entire. He that bends shall be made straight. He that is empty shall be filled. He that is worn out shall be renewed. –Lao-Tzu

Alchemy and Transformation: At the time of the Agricultural Revolution, the Goddess began to withdraw, making way for humanity to initiate itself into ego. Fear and the need to control began to dominate. It is time now to forgive ourselves for such deeds of destruction and do whatever is necessary to turn things around. Only a ruler secure in authority can project this path of peace, fearing neither attack from without nor treason from within. It is time to become the rainbow bridge between worlds, the light-worker, the steward of the earth.

Awakening to the Archetype – Athene: The archetype of Athene embodies feminine logic and practical skills and acumen. Her goal is to harvest the power of nature for good purposes; carefully respecting the natural world, while meeting the real needs of the human community. A positive representation of the masculine principle in our culture, she uses intuition and knowledge to maintain a clear head when challenged, find solutions, and rise above conflict. Never indulging in attempts to control, violate, or dominate, She lives each day walking a Path of Balance.

Everyday Encounters: Begin to embrace the notion that from the ultimate perspective there are no victims and no perpetrators. Find the power of your higher will and activate it in all that you say and do. You have the choice each day to embody the values of Athene or live outside the boundaries of balance and self-respect. Do not be afraid to take power. Power has strength. Power is courage. The most potent power in the world is the power of love.

Nature’s Healers: The Oak Tree
Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

Chakra Attributes: (Color: Indigo/Cobalt) (Function: Intuition)

Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the center of the forehead between the eyebrows, it is identified with the Third Eye. This chakra asks that a person look within to find the wisdom of the soul. It affects the brain and the neuralgic system, which stimulate the endocrine and pituitary systems.
At the highest level, when this chakra has connected with the Heart Chakra, divine love and light emanates out to the world.

Healing Flower: Star Tulip

Keywords: Clear Vision, Genius, Imagination, Dreams, Quiet, Inner Peace

Affirmations: I see the light and it guides my way. I listen, I hear, I speak the truth

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 03:38 AM
i'm gonna pull your card

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 03:40 AM
i'm gonna pull your cardpenis

sex with dead people
02-06-2013, 07:35 AM
You butthurt losers seriously need to stop self-pwning by deleting accounts. Not only does it make the site look bad, but it also kills site traffic.

:welcome:

syncan aka ken post jr
02-06-2013, 08:06 AM
post your dick ob

0bnoxious0ne
02-06-2013, 08:49 AM
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/ftvkjtfbbfvu84ir2f0a.jpg
Who's that in the pic? You don't wuv me anymore. :(

timmy
02-06-2013, 08:52 AM
OB im gonna drop some knowledge on you and open your eyes: your posts and everythin about you kils site activity. cease and desist so this forum can prosper.

0bnoxious0ne
02-06-2013, 09:03 AM
OB im gonna drop some knowledge on you and open your eyes: your posts and everythin about you kils site activity. cease and desist so this forum can prosper.

That is exactly why I keep coming back. Don't want youz to get too popular now.

timmy
02-06-2013, 09:05 AM
leave

0bnoxious0ne
02-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Madelesbian
I do not speak Aspienese

0bnoxious0ne
02-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Madeline da Lesbian
Who is Madeline?

syncan aka ken post jr
02-06-2013, 10:05 AM
this forum has degraded to the point of no return, it was ob's triumphant return that finally did it, this forum is over it's finally done. every post after this one does not even count, the forum died today as far as i'm concerned.

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 04:22 PM
That is exactly why I keep coming back. Don't want youz to get too popular now.

Lol

They are in no danger of becoming popular

Lisa Claus
02-06-2013, 04:23 PM
God I want to cuddle Flag so much

sex with dead people
02-06-2013, 04:49 PM
this forum has degraded to the point of no return, it was ob's triumphant return that finally did it, this forum is over it's finally done. every post after this one does not even count, the forum died today as far as i'm concerned.

see ya at fjs

m0nde
02-06-2013, 04:52 PM
on acount of her?

that's just some retard loser bushpig who used to post at EMINEM.COM, no-one cared about her there and no-one cares about here

Literally all she does is troll any other woman she can see with idiotic, retarded posts. She's a jealous bushpig.

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance
Soul Message: Follow diligently the Way in your own heart, but make no display of it to the world. Keep behind, and you shall be put in front; keep out, and you shall be kept in. He that humbles himself shall be preserved entire. He that bends shall be made straight. He that is empty shall be filled. He that is worn out shall be renewed. –Lao-Tzu

Alchemy and Transformation: At the time of the Agricultural Revolution, the Goddess began to withdraw, making way for humanity to initiate itself into ego. Fear and the need to control began to dominate. It is time now to forgive ourselves for such deeds of destruction and do whatever is necessary to turn things around. Only a ruler secure in authority can project this path of peace, fearing neither attack from without nor treason from within. It is time to become the rainbow bridge between worlds, the light-worker, the steward of the earth.

Awakening to the Archetype – Athene: The archetype of Athene embodies feminine logic and practical skills and acumen. Her goal is to harvest the power of nature for good purposes; carefully respecting the natural world, while meeting the real needs of the human community. A positive representation of the masculine principle in our culture, she uses intuition and knowledge to maintain a clear head when challenged, find solutions, and rise above conflict. Never indulging in attempts to control, violate, or dominate, She lives each day walking a Path of Balance.

Everyday Encounters: Begin to embrace the notion that from the ultimate perspective there are no victims and no perpetrators. Find the power of your higher will and activate it in all that you say and do. You have the choice each day to embody the values of Athene or live outside the boundaries of balance and self-respect. Do not be afraid to take power. Power has strength. Power is courage. The most potent power in the world is the power of love.

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the center of the forehead between the eyebrows, it is identified with the Third Eye. This chakra asks that a person look within to find the wisdom of the soul. It affects the brain and the neuralgic system, which stimulate the endocrine and pituitary systems.
At the highest level, when this chakra has connected with the Heart Chakra, divine love and light emanates out to the world.

Affirmations: I see the light and it guides my way. I listen, I hear, I speak the truth
Last edited by Lisa Claus; 13 Hours Ago at 05:00 AM.on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

Last edited by Lisa Claus; 13 Hours Ago at 05:00 AM.
on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

on acount of her?

4. Path of Balance

Your card is...
4. Path of Balance

Sixth Chakra
Sixth Chakra

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 04:55 PM
tarrot card more like :bird:card

m0nde
02-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Last edited by Lisa Claus; 13 Hours Ago at 05:00 AM. Reason: Sixth Chakra

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 10:33 PM

amen sister

Autistic Spectrum
08-14-2016, 10:34 PM
post your dick ob

+rep

Wendy <3
08-14-2016, 11:41 PM
I wonder how many ppl who posted itt are dead now

Poopalew
08-15-2016, 08:50 AM
I wonder how many ppl who posted itt are dead now

It is no wonder that Professor Ian M.