PDA

View Full Version : Lisa's Phone Number

juji
02-06-2013, 10:51 PM
You posted my IRL address of my third house in this forum. I didn't post your phone number in this forum. I posted your phone number in tinychat not inthe forum. You deserve this. I didn't want your phone number after i gave you my address info.

YOU BETRAYED ME

to m0nde's stupidest excuse ever: YOU BETRAYED TO ME

Lisa's phone number is 0439651523 (Australia bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig)

Lisa's email is o0lisa0o@hotmail.com.au

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 10:54 PM
"YOU BETRAYED TO ME" lol good one monde man how do you come up with this stuff

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Hey lisa who's your favorite teacher? I bet he's got a typical fucked up australian name

sex with dead people
02-06-2013, 11:09 PM
You posted my IRL address of my third house in this forum. I didn't post your phone number in this forum. I posted your phone number in tinychat not inthe forum. You deserve this. I didn't want your phone number after i gave you my address info.

YOU BETRAYED ME

to m0nde's stupidest excuse ever: YOU BETRAYED TO ME

Lisa's phone number is 0439651523 (Australia bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig)

Lisa's email is o0lisa0o@hotmail.com.au

Yeah, she's a stupid whore.

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Um yeah juji, you already gave out my phone number to everyone and maks has already posted it in this forum THANKS TO YOU

and thanks to YOU I already have one spastic, retarded, bipolar drop kick called Timothy Abreau calling me on it

fact is most of you are too poor to even have international phone calls

meanwhile....

I already toyght you will spread my irl address, the worse if flagerchat knows, but who cares

I have no afraid to share my irl address over the internet.

Here is my mine

720 De Haro Street, San Francisco

It's not fake address.

That's all, i need your info in return: Your IRL address and Paypal to julianshirley_888@yahoo.com

I will not spread your info to public

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 11:12 PM
i can call internationally for free
i just don't know if i can mask my number

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Mobile phone, provider: Telstra

sex with dead people
02-06-2013, 11:20 PM
The fact is nobody actually would want to call you in the first place. It's just funny you getting so worked up about it, as if you have to fight off all the guys who wanna get with you or something.

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:21 PM
The fact is nobody actually would want to call you in the first place. It's just funny you getting so worked up about it, as if you have to fight off all the guys who wanna get with you or something.yet I have been called and you losers broadcasted it in tinychat

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 11:22 PM
you are literally the last person on the planet to know about the refrigerator joke

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 11:25 PM
hey lisa do you keep lots of voicemails on your phone?
i wanna know if it's worth the trouble to hack your phone because i will have to pay a toll charge for that

sex with dead people
02-06-2013, 11:26 PM
I don't use tinychat and have no idea what it is. It's bad enough dealing with you here, so it's not like i'm gonna go to some chat room to be annoyed by you there as well.

sex with dead people
02-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Idk why you're giving out your phone # to people on a trolling forum in the first place.

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 11:29 PM
she wanted elz to text her
because trying to text on a telephone is so much more convenient than sending a fuckign pm or im

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:30 PM
you are literally the last person on the planet to know about the refrigerator jokeyeah I think that was funny when I was 6 years old and used to crank call people with that

but a 20 something year old man calling my phone with that?

ummmmm yeeeeeeeeeeeeah

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 11:31 PM
you totally fell for it, you answered "ummmm... yeee?"
hence barry telling you to go cacth iut lmfaoo

sex with dead people
02-06-2013, 11:32 PM
she wanted elz to text her
because trying to text on a telephone is so much more convenient than sending a fuckign pm or im

I didn't know elz posted here still

JujiDrool
I already toyght you will spread my irl address, the worse if flagerchat knows, but who cares

I have no afraid to share my irl address over the internet.

Here is my mine

720 De Haro Street, San Francisco

It's not fake address.

That's all, i need your info in return: Your IRL address and Paypal to julianshirley_888@yahoo.com

I will not spread your info to public

Recent Page Views:1

Visitor Status: New

First Visit:

January 27, 2013 - 09:02:01 PM

10 days, 9 hours ago

SYSTEM

Browser:

Chrome 24.0.1312.56

Browser Language:

Spanish

Operating System:

Windows 7

Cookie Support:

No

User Agent:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.56 Safari/537.17

GEO LOCATION

Connecting City:

Irapuato

State:

Guanajuato

Mexico

Timezone:

America/Chihuahua

Longitude:

Latitude:

ISP DATA

ISP:

Uninet S.A. de C.V.

Hostname:

dsl--dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx

Last Time IP:

Computer ID:

cadd3ae4b596a357f81f730addb35f1e

blumpkin blownuts
hurf

juji uses a mac...

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:36 PM
juji uses a mac...actually juji has a few computers

he's shown me them on cam before

juji
02-06-2013, 11:40 PM
I don't use Windows 7

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:45 PM
I don't use Windows 7who cares what you use

looks like you made your way onto Flag's list by releasing my phone number to people juji

he'll pin you, don't you worry about that

juji
02-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Mack Zuckerberg: If I will pay 100% taxes to your stupid country, i would like to fire all employees who work Facebook.

IRS: Pay the taxes.

Mack Zuckerberg: What about my ex-employees will request unemployment insurance using social security?

IRS: PAY THE FUCKING TAXES.

Mack Zuckerberg: Im going to fire more than 3000....

IRS: Nevermind, don't pay the taxes now.

lmfao

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 12:08 AM
lmfaoyou are the weirdest thing juji

sex with dead people
02-07-2013, 12:42 AM
so ca$h

timmy
02-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Quantas "crash" Morgan
wrong, its crocidile "stop posting" dundee

sex with dead people
02-07-2013, 04:58 AM
Stop posting pictures of my irl dick irl

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 05:08 AM
yeah I think that was funny when I was 6 years old and used to crank call people with that

but a 20 something year old man calling my phone with that?

ummmmm yeeeeeeeeeeeeah

not surprised in the least, you being a whore n all ever-since you seduced the babysitter

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 05:17 AM
not surprised in the least, you being a whore n all ever-since you seduced the babysitter

Um bushpig

I only ever posted at the official EMINEM forum and was the longest standing member

Meanwhile you are an embarrassment at every EMINEM forum and you post at all of them not being liked at any of them for obvious reasons.

You know nothing about me but simply joined here after searching my Battery alt as you are deluded in thinking I actually have some real connection with EMINEM because I was like a mod at the official forum.

I know plenty about you however, you are a retarded bushpig desperate on stalking EMINEM and believe that if you stalk and troll any member your delusions lead you to believe have anything to do with the bastard and post at every EMINEM forum you can that one day he will read your posts and fall in love with you. Fact is anyone who has ever read your posts knows you're just an obsessed retard and no-one, including EMINEM love you. Even other fans hate you. You can rest assured that if the official forum ever does open to the likes of you again you will be as unwelcome as ever and I will still have reign over the forum... and I will have you run out.

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 05:24 AM
Um bushpig

I only ever posted at the official EMINEM forum and was the longest standing member

Meanwhile you are an embarrassment at every EMINEM forum and you post at all of them not being liked at any of them for obvious reasons.

You know nothing about me but simply joined here after searching my Battery alt as you are deluded in thinking I actually have some real connection with EMINEM because I was like a mod at the official forum.

I know plenty about you however, you are a retarded bushpig desperate on stalking EMINEM and believe that if you stalk and troll any member your delusions lead you to believe have anything to do with the bastard and post at every EMINEM forum you can that one day he will read your posts and fall in love with you. Fact is anyone who has ever read your posts knows you're just an obsessed retard and no-one, including EMINEM love you. Even other fans hate you. You can rest assured that if the official forum ever does open to the likes of you again you will be as unwelcome as ever and I will still have reign over the forum... and I will have you run out.

copy paste rage more you half wit

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 05:33 AM
copy paste rage more you half wit

Ok desperate bushpig

Um

He's never going to like you bushpig

Even his fans hate you

You got nothing

And I still got control of the official forum

Seethe you stupid slag

I am fodder for obsessed fat retarded slags like you and have dealt with far worse than one idiotic delusional hated by other fans bushpig before, I care about you as much as EMINEM does, which is not at all

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 05:37 AM
Ok desperate bushpig

Um

He's never going to like you bushpig

Even his fans hate you

You got nothing

And I still got control of the official forum

Seethe you stupid slag

I am fodder for obsessed fat retarded slags like you and have dealt with far worse than one idiotic delusional hated by other fans bushpig before, I care about you as much as EMINEM does, which is not at all

control of a deleted foum.. LOFL@U

damn you were beaten soundly with both the fugly and dumb@life sticks as a child

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 05:40 AM
control of a deleted foum.. LOFL@U

damn you were beaten soundly with both the fugly and dumb@life sticks as a child

The forum isn't deleted, it is closed to unwanted trolls like you

Like I said, I can still post there and got a reply. You cannot and it was unwanted trolls like you that made us close the forum.

0bnoxious0ne
02-07-2013, 05:44 AM

Like I said, I can still post there and got a reply. You cannot and it was unwanted trolls like you that made us close the forum. Are you sure it is EMINEM rather than you she is obsessed with?

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 05:47 AM

Like I said, I can still post there and got a reply. You cannot and it was unwanted trolls like you that made us close the forum.

more of your delusions, go see a proctologist and have her/him pull your head out of your ass
(

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 05:49 AM
Are you sure it is EMINEM rather than you she is obsessed with?lol yes

dealt with a few of her kind in my time

she has a delusion that I have some connection to EMINEM

she thinks if she can troll me or any other fan she deludes herself into thinking has a connection with him that EMINEM will read her posts and fall in love with her

she is a retard with erotomania

dealt with a few in my time at EMINEM.COM

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 05:55 AM
and you can suck a turd bitch

I have a fair measure of technical control on the official forum, I can still post there and fucktards like you cannot

also I got a reply to one of my topics only a month ago... and you know what that means don't you?

Oh and we won't be opening the forum for a while and if it does ever open up again I WILL be there and you can continue to suck my turds and embarass yourself there... could you hold your breath until we open the forum again? That would be great, thanks.

EMINEM really does not want to be associated with idiotic trolls like you... me... well I kind of got used to dealing with trolls and hence I have taken up camp here

yet even the other trolls don't like you

that says a lot about the kind of person you are don;t you think?

Desperate and unwanted... you really think EMINEM wants to be surrounded by pieces of fugly skank shit troll like you?

Nope.

So hold your breath fucktard or fuck off to be hated in unofficial forums.

timmy
02-07-2013, 05:58 AM
im not even reading any of these posts

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 06:05 AM
hey UofLCardfan08

cbarry knows EMINEM

timmy
02-07-2013, 06:06 AM
what is this bitch up to talking about me like that

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 06:09 AM
what is this bitch up to talking about me like thatlook I know you're trying to protect him but can't you see the trouble this bitch has gone to to try and find him?

Least you could do is hook her up... honestly EMINEM would probably like her don't you think?

If he got to know her he would probably leave his family and be with her

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 06:10 AM
OFFICIAL HATE has now become unofficial hate seething from Lisa's every open pore orifice and hole

Lisa's holes are damaged beyond repair ITT

timmy
02-07-2013, 06:12 AM
look I know you're trying to protect him but can't you see the trouble this bitch has gone to to try and find him?

Least you could do is hook her up... honestly EMINEM would probably like her don't you think?

If he got to know her he would probably leave his family and be with her

i will not play your games woman

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 06:14 AM
i will not play your games womancome on

she even knows the password

"damaged hole"