PDA

View Full Version : PI war

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Get involved today

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 11:25 PM
are you gonna pm everyone again begging for other people's PII?

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:28 PM
are you gonna pm everyone again begging for other people's PII?who do you think I am? juji?

blumpkin blownuts
02-06-2013, 11:30 PM
you begged me for maks' info. you got bitchy and accused me of lying when i said maks didn't drop your phone number in tinychat. and you begged other people for his info too

sex with dead people
02-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Juji will kick your ass irl for this nonsense

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:42 PM
you begged me for maks' info. you got bitchy and accused me of lying when i said maks didn't drop your phone number in tinychat. and you begged other people for his info toono I didn't

you pmed me and I replied and while I was at it I asked you what you knew about maks.... you said you knew nothing except that maks like to control people

and no you were the only person to pm me at the time I was asking.... I did not pm anyone else about maks... I brought it up with you as part of the conversation

and I explained to you that maks pmed me my number after I gave it to juji and also posted it in the forum

don't make up stories and make yourself look like an idiot to me

JujiDrool
02-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Juji will kick your ass irl for this nonsenseI'll blindfold him and rape his festy dick until it bleeds

dcent
02-07-2013, 12:21 AM
lol.

bitches love drama.

blumpkin blownuts
02-07-2013, 01:04 AM
wow that's not even spin that's a damn lie
why would you even lie when i can just screenshot the pm? i know better than to say anything to you i don't want publicized

blumpkin blownuts
02-07-2013, 01:06 AM
you and i both know i pm'ed you because you were acting all suicidal and i wanted to help you
you're the one who made it about maks
and other people have posted in the forum about you asking for maks info, you lying bag o' slut

0bnoxious0ne
02-07-2013, 01:09 AM
lol.

bitches love drama. This is a "drama" site, so every member is a bitch.

blumpkin blownuts
02-07-2013, 01:13 AM
it's only dramatic when psychoes and self-hating faggots are here

juji
02-07-2013, 01:14 AM
This is a "comedy" site, so every OB's alts are bitches.

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 01:27 AM
you and i both know i pm'ed you because you were acting all suicidal and i wanted to help you
you're the one who made it about maks
and other people have posted in the forum about you asking for maks info, you lying bag o' slutYou're a fucking idiot

I did not pm anyone about maks's info

I asked YOU in the conversation what you knew about maks because he was posting my phone number you dumb fuck

and you said you didn't know anything except that maks likes to control people

so stop your utter rubbish and fuck off

go ahead and post the pm you fucking lying sack of loser

blumpkin blownuts
02-07-2013, 01:54 AM
then we agree, i pm'ed you about your depression and ideation, and you replied and went off topic, turning it into a pathetic attempt to get marks info from me

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 02:18 AM
go ahead and post the pms fucktard

timmy
02-07-2013, 02:22 AM
lisa plesa stop all this drama, its been too long now, please this forum used to be peaceful until you returned just act civilized

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 05:02 AM
This thread is the very sort of rubbish that forced her fugly skank ass off the various EMINEM forums, to expect more from a loser at life who can't handle a pet store job is simply a joke. Besides she is a flat chested old worn out attention whore, old and worn out when she was nine. Even the babysitter refused her mothers bribes (BONU$'s). Ask her about her loving father LOFL!!!!!

lisa GTFO and stay off my lawn!

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 05:14 AM
Um bushpig

I only ever posted at the official EMINEM forum and was the longest standing member

Meanwhile you are an embarrassment at every EMINEM forum and you post at all of them not being liked at any of them for obvious reasons.

You know nothing about me but simply joined here after searching my Battery alt as you are deluded in thinking I actually have some real connection with EMINEM because I was like a mod at the official forum.

I know plenty about you however, you are a retarded bushpig desperate on stalking EMINEM and believe that if you stalk and troll any member your delusions lead you to believe have anything to do with the bastard and post at every EMINEM forum you can that one day he will read your posts and fall in love with you. Fact is anyone who has ever read your posts knows you're just an obsessed retard and no-one, including EMINEM love you. Even other fans hate you. You can rest assured that if the official forum ever does open to the likes of you again you will be as unwelcome as ever and I will still have reign over the forum... and I will have you run out.

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 05:22 AM
Um bushpig

I only ever posted at the official EMINEM forum and was the longest standing member

Meanwhile you are an embarrassment at every EMINEM forum and you post at all of them not being liked at any of them for obvious reasons.

You know nothing about me but simply joined here after searching my Battery alt as you are deluded in thinking I actually have some real connection with EMINEM because I was like a mod at the official forum.

I know plenty about you however, you are a retarded bushpig desperate on stalking EMINEM and believe that if you stalk and troll any member your delusions lead you to believe have anything to do with the bastard and post at every EMINEM forum you can that one day he will read your posts and fall in love with you. Fact is anyone who has ever read your posts knows you're just an obsessed retard and no-one, including EMINEM love you. Even other fans hate you. You can rest assured that if the official forum ever does open to the likes of you again you will be as unwelcome as ever and I will still have reign over the forum... and I will have you run out.

BRING IT you old fugly flat chested skank, give it your very best shot!!!!!!

meanwhile your pi is headed to places and people who relish this sort of looney bullshit

BRING IT!!!!!!

...off to visit the nerds for fun n games at lisa's expense

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Um

He's never going to like you bushpig

Even his fans hate you

You got nothing

And I still got control of the official forum

Seethe you stupid slag

I am fodder for obsessed fat retarded slags like you and have dealt with far worse than one idiotic delusional hated by other fans bushpig before, I care about you as much as EMINEM does, which is not at all

0bnoxious0ne
02-07-2013, 05:32 AM
BRING IT you old fugly flat chested skank, give it your very best shot!!!!!!

meanwhile your pi is headed to places and people who relish this sort of looney bullshit

BRING IT!!!!!!

...off to visit the nerds for fun n games at lisa's expenseYou are the one who came here after Lisa signed up to challenge her so it is up to you to "bring it on".

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 05:37 AM
You are the one who came here after Lisa signed up to challenge her so it is up to you to "bring it on".

You have no idea what a loser she is

She is one of the reasons the official forum is shut... to people like her anyway

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 05:41 AM
You are the one who came here after Lisa signed up to challenge her so it is up to you to "bring it on".

learn to calendar sir

Join Date Apr 2012

feb 2013 - you and your nutsac
dec 2012 - fugly skank lisa

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 05:45 AM
learn to calendar sir

Join Date Apr 2012

feb 2013 - you and your nutsac
dec 2012 - fugly skank lisaActually I've been here for 8 months... longer than you

OB has been here for YEARS

you joined not long after I first joined and you know that because you're cyber stalking me because you think I have something to do with EMINEM because I was like a mod on the official forum

also, I happen to know for a fact that you are by far uglier than anyone here

hell even the guys here can get more dick than you

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 05:52 AM
Actually I've been here for 8 months... longer than you

you joined not long after I first joined and you know that because you're cyber stalking me because you think I have something to do with EMINEM because I was like a mod on the official forum

hell even the guys here can get more dick than you

"YEARS", post proof

"because I was like a mod on the official forum", like a mod......... wannabe mod rage some more!

0bnoxious0ne
02-07-2013, 05:55 AM
Actually I've been here for 8 months... longer than you

hell even the guys here can get more dick than you Seeing is believing. Cardfan sees join dates thus believes them. I wouldn't be surprised is she believed the 1969 join date I forgot who has it. Too bad Card fan knows nothing about account deletions let alone the old site.

timmy
02-07-2013, 05:59 AM
stfu obnoxious bitch

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Seeing is believing. Cardfan sees join dates thus believes them. I wouldn't be surprised is she believed the 1969 join date I forgot who has it. Too bad Card fan knows nothing about account deletions let alone the old site.

a 1969 join date could be the site's most senior admin with highest level of permissions, so tell me more of what you do not understand ye ole trani with a nutsac

Lisa Claus
02-07-2013, 06:06 AM
Seeing is believing. Cardfan sees join dates thus believes them. I wouldn't be surprised is she believed the 1969 join date I forgot who has it. Too bad Card fan knows nothing about account deletions let alone the old site.if only she knew that cbarry knows EMINEM

;)

UofLCardfan08
02-07-2013, 08:33 AM
Get involved today

Day one

UofLCardfan08: +5

Lisa: 0