PDA

View Full Version : /!\ The International Coalition to Ban Lisa Forever (ICBLF) /!\

syncan aka ken post jr
02-08-2013, 09:40 AM
The International Coalition to Ban Lisa Forever (ICBLF) campaigns for a ban on the use of lisa posts in all conventional threads and tinychats and for monitoring, health care, compensation and environmental remediation for communities affected by lisa posts. ICBLF represents more than 120 posters worldwide and seeks to do for lisa posts what the International Coalition to Ban Stevey Did For Stevey Posts, in essence to ip ban lisa that would prohibit the use of all lisa posts.

maks
02-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Where can I send donations

sex with dead people
02-08-2013, 10:49 AM
She seriously needs to be stopped before it's too late. If not for us, then for the next forum she may join and potentially ruin.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-08-2013, 11:10 AM
ACTION ALERT! Substitute SB 130 (aka Ban Lisa For A Couple Of Days and let her come back with an alt) is a SEPARATE piece of legislation from our 2013 citizens-initiated statute, Ban Lisa ForEver!

rubycalaber.com has at no time ever ip banned lisa.

Many concerned posters firmly believe that lisa posts in all forms serve not reputable posters but shitty posters like plug drugs and rootbeer where lisa posts are made to produce as many insane and boring posts as possible in conditions ranging from unsanitary to inhumane.

Contact your local mod and or admin and demand Lisa be permabanned and ip banned on all of her accounts and never alowed to make another post as long as she lives.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-08-2013, 05:44 PM
http://www.netreach.net/~rjones/skull.gifThe Horror Must Be Stopped!http://www.netreach.net/~rjones/skull.gif
The International Coalition to Ban Lisa Forever (ICBLF) is a registered non-profit 501(c)(4) organization representing groups and individuals committed to defending rubynet from a proliferation of lisa posts, lisa threads, and other forms of lisa that blight our public spaces.

Our mission includes education, outreach, and political and legal action to protect poster’ rights to post and congregate in public threads without a constant assault of lisa posts. We welcome all forms of support—money, volunteer time, letter-writing—to help us in this fight. The visual landscape of rubynet belongs to everyone, not just lisa and her shitty posts who want to use it as a canvas for their shitty boring insane posts. Please help us protect and defend it.

blumpkin blownuts
02-08-2013, 05:56 PM
you sound exactly like the care2 spam in my inbox

Lisa's Babysitter
02-22-2013, 08:25 AM
sign me up

steveyos
02-22-2013, 09:15 AM
I will never be the most hated ever again

Autistic Spectrum
08-01-2013, 12:47 PM
lisa's posts are a human right violation,,,