PDA

View Full Version : im serioulsy so dead tired of everything

timmy
02-09-2013, 12:31 PM
being on crutches and not being able to put any pressure on my foot limits me to what chores i can do around the house, i cant work my shitty part time job, cant even go to the gym since i would be a liabiolity and if i hurt myself further there i could sue them. feeling unproductive really sucks.
even getting tired of video games. its only week 4 and its like holy shit imagine what it would be like to actualyl be disabled waist down... how do they even cope? idk...
im getting so bored and tired of everything that i might actually pick up some books ive meant to read a while ago... rootbeer idk how you did the whole crutches thing for half a year dude... jesus christ

blumpkin blownuts
02-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Play old video games that can be beaten in hours or days, play a bunch of them.

Lexi Persimmons
02-09-2013, 12:34 PM
code academy.

timmy
02-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Play old video games that can be beaten in hours or days, play a bunch of them.

ive played the arcade dooms like 3 times over... cant do that shit anymore its so dead boring...
i would bother on it on nightmare but nightmare is a freaking joke you need to make very few errors just to pass a damn level and im not very good with speed runs

blumpkin blownuts
02-09-2013, 12:39 PM
play old console games, atari nes snes sega

timmy
02-09-2013, 12:40 PM
do you think im a console peasant

blumpkin blownuts
02-09-2013, 12:41 PM
are you saying you have no idea what you're missing

timmy
02-09-2013, 12:43 PM
just listening to down tone music and contemplating which book i should start on

timmy
02-09-2013, 12:43 PM
are you saying you have no idea what you're missing

i played consoles my entire youth... i would rather not ruin the memories ive already ruined a lot by playing old platform games and stuff

rootbeer
02-09-2013, 01:00 PM
being on crutches and not being able to put any pressure on my foot limits me to what chores i can do around the house, i cant work my shitty part time job, cant even go to the gym since i would be a liabiolity and if i hurt myself further there i could sue them. feeling unproductive really sucks.
even getting tired of video games. its only week 4 and its like holy shit imagine what it would be like to actualyl be disabled waist down... how do they even cope? idk...
im getting so bored and tired of everything that i might actually pick up some books ive meant to read a while ago... rootbeer idk how you did the whole crutches thing for half a year dude... jesus christ
yeah i couldnt even use crutches i literally couldnt walk for 4 months last year... hang in there man, like youre saying just find something productive/interesting to do it makes the time go by a lot faster.

rootbeer
02-09-2013, 01:01 PM
the only part of my body i could use without pain was my right hand lol

rootbeer
02-09-2013, 01:04 PM
fine now though :)

timmy
02-09-2013, 02:17 PM
how did that happen were you in a car accident?

rootbeer
02-09-2013, 02:24 PM
it was a really traumatic weight lifting injury, im 100% better though so its in the past. you will be fine dude stay positive.

sex with dead people
02-09-2013, 02:30 PM
You should start your own forum and delete it every 3 days to troll everyone

timmy
02-09-2013, 02:31 PM
no one would post at a forum that i owned :(

sex with dead people
02-09-2013, 04:05 PM
I would just to ruin it like I ruined my life

timmy
02-09-2013, 05:15 PM
just me and you posting? really, wendy? do you mean it

juji
02-09-2013, 05:19 PM

Arent you finished CISCO courses?

timmy
02-09-2013, 05:26 PM
yea what of it

juji
02-09-2013, 05:42 PM
You can write some PHP scripts

<?php
$name="Tim";
$age="is 23";

echo $name . " " . $age;
?>

timmy
02-09-2013, 06:34 PM
yes but nobody is going to hire me for fundamentals of php... or html... or basic knowledge of mysql and apache...

timmy
02-09-2013, 06:34 PM
i want to focus on networking more than any of that other stuff i want to be a router master!

juji
02-09-2013, 06:53 PM
i want to focus on networking more than any of that other stuff i want to be a router master!

Since your foot is broken, you can be in wheelchair like maks does

timmy
02-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Since your foot is broken, you can be in wheelchair like maks does

yes we now have lots in common i think thats the part where you ask someone out to play disabled olympics basketbal;l;

timmy
02-09-2013, 07:01 PM
idk what im talkiing about

maks
02-09-2013, 07:03 PM

get a copy of virtualbox and bring up a virtualized infrastructure

timmy
02-09-2013, 07:05 PM
making VMs talk to each other is pretty easy using NAT... or getting a server 2008 VM to be the DHCP and DNS and make it the way the clients can access the itnernet is fairly easy... roaming clients and mandatory clients are cake... same with Active Directory..

is there anything more advanced that i should know about?

sex with dead people
02-09-2013, 07:16 PM
just me and you posting? really, wendy? do you mean it

Idk who that is but count me in..

maks
02-09-2013, 07:32 PM
making VMs talk to each other is pretty easy using NAT... or getting a server 2008 VM to be the DHCP and DNS and make it the way the clients can access the itnernet is fairly easy... roaming clients and mandatory clients are cake... same with Active Directory..

is there anything more advanced that i should know about?

don't NAT it, set up an isolated network and figure out how to pipe it through a virtualized router firmware

then set up vlans and shit inside, basically keep refining it until you break it then start over. only way you're going to learn this shit.

timmy
02-09-2013, 09:09 PM
ive never used a virtual router before...
only used vlans and vswitches... is there anything special about vrouters? like how vswitches have tagging and trunking?...

juji
02-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Being a networking master, does Tim will host a webpage with his own server and point to DNS?

timmy
02-09-2013, 09:25 PM
yes i can put the server IP address in the DNS listing

maks
02-09-2013, 10:11 PM
ive never used a virtual router before...
only used vlans and vswitches... is there anything special about vrouters? like how vswitches have tagging and trunking?...

I'm saying you should literally run a router firmware in a VM so I guess it would depend on which firmware you used.

if you want to go really crazy with options linux can also be used as a router in fact it's what a lot of the firmwares are based on

maks
02-09-2013, 10:13 PM
bitches don't know about my srv records _tcp 4 lyfe

maks
02-09-2013, 10:24 PM
[internal-only network 1]__
| | | | eth1
[client] [server] [client] [virtualized router]
| eth0
[NAT, or real internet, or another internal only network, use your imagination]

if you want to work on infrastructure you need to practice making and connecting infrastructures and since you don't have 30 extra machines and routers laying around you can do all of this shit in VMs

timmy
02-10-2013, 01:12 AM
we did a lot of that on live gear in class, but i guess it wouldnt hurt practicing in virtual environments

maks
02-10-2013, 01:19 AM
class is bullshit you need to set up something practical for the sheer hell of it then wipe it out and do it again