PDA

View Full Version : RH Raid

0bnoxious0ne
02-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Lisa, Flaglerchat, Cody, me and anyone else should go back their simultaneously. Iggy would be shitting seeing half her banned members, along with any hostiles from this site, posting on hers at the same time.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-10-2013, 03:04 PM
bETTER iDea ,Lisa, Flaglerchat, Cody, Ob . lexi permissions and the rest of you go back to RH , post there for a few years(DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE OR SHE WILL CATCH ON)) maybe 3 or 4, then after like alot of time has passed be like OWNED THIS WAS A 5 YEAR RAID, THAT'S RIGHT WE RAIDED U FOR 5 YEARS

maks
02-10-2013, 03:22 PM
make sure you bump the "had to turn away from my daughter" thread, she's really embarrassed by that since I made such a big deal out of it

0bnoxious0ne
02-10-2013, 03:36 PM
make sure you bump the "had to turn away from my daughter" thread, she's really embarrassed by that since I made such a big deal out of it
Join the raid and bump it yourself. They don't seem to like you anymore than anyone previously listed. It will be fun mocking Iggy about it.

0bnoxious0ne
02-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Join the raid and bump it yourself. They don't seem to like you anymore than anyone previously listed. It will be fun mocking Iggy about it.

maks
02-10-2013, 03:46 PM

No, I'm not interested in joining your little raid, but if you really want to bother this :lizard: bitch I'll throw you some suggestions here and there

maks
02-10-2013, 03:47 PM
here's the thread http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/showthread.php/5749-I-am-seriously-sad

maks
02-10-2013, 03:49 PM
I don't know what's funnier, that she takes this shit so seriously or that she does it using purple comic sans

maks
02-10-2013, 03:52 PM
I agree. What Obama did was criminal, and we're just starting to see the effects of that, in terms of the money supply. Since when can we just print money?

Please ask jack just where the hell he thinks money comes from, at 65 years old he should know that we do in fact "just print money" and have always just printed money, it does not grow from the ground nor does it fall from the sky pre-printed.

maks
02-10-2013, 03:54 PM
^btw, I'm referring to maks in the above post because he's become "lizard obsessed" as a result of our rather mild invasion. and I say our, because I'm part of this board afaiac.

amirite maks?

never realized I got a shout out in that thread heh

anyway, you're wrong jack, I criticize you because you're a fucking moron and picking on morons, :lizard: or not, is the whole reason I have internet service

maks
02-10-2013, 03:56 PM
also ask jack why he's using a picture of my finger from like 9 months ago as his avatar that's a level of creepy I don't even have a word for

sex with dead people
02-10-2013, 04:02 PM
This sounds like so much fun I just can't contain myself

timmy
02-10-2013, 04:05 PM
This sounds like so much fun I just can't contain myself

yea.... yippee...

blumpkin blownuts
02-10-2013, 04:10 PM

Suh, I declare you have sorely mistaken this forum as a :lizard: forum. Nobody is interested in :lizard: antics enough to go to a :lizard: forum, except for you and the small minority of :lizard:s here that broke the hatch on the :herpetarium: and have since been leaving :lizard: pellets all over the place.

PS: :lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard: that's lizards at their funniest because they are depicted going away.

0bnoxious0ne
02-10-2013, 04:21 PM
No, I'm not interested in joining your little raid, but if you really want to bother this :lizard: bitch I'll throw you some suggestions here and there
Everyone I mentioned got banned without any help. If what you said about why you have internet was truee, you'd join.

0bnoxious0ne
Everyone I mentioned got banned without any help. If what you said about why you have internet was truee, you'd join.

timmy
stfu ob

maks
02-10-2013, 04:26 PM

I've spent a year picking on the :lizard:s, I've already made accounts on their forum to taunt them in person, and there's :lizard:s here on my home forum that I can pick on without making any new accounts anywhere. I'm not interested.

0bnoxious0ne
02-10-2013, 04:31 PM
I've spent a year picking on the :lizard:s, I've already made accounts on their forum to taunt them in person, and there's :lizard:s here on my home forum that I can pick on without making any new accounts anywhere. I'm not interested. Anyone can pick on Jack and the small contingent of lizards thatcame and wrnt but nothing like doing it on their home sitewhere they think they are safe.

maks
02-10-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm sure you'll do fine on your own, go have fun. If you don't want to take my advice fine, but please remember that I always end up being public enemy #1 to everyone I choose to fight with so I'm obviously very good at this

m0nde
02-10-2013, 04:35 PM
could someone please move this thread to the :lizard: forum

Lexi Persimmons
02-10-2013, 05:33 PM
I love Pizza is a regular there.

timmy
02-10-2013, 06:01 PM
lexi is ahuge fag

sex with dead people
02-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Suh, I declare you have sorely mistaken this forum as a :lizard: forum. Nobody is interested in :lizard: antics enough to go to a :lizard: forum, except for you and the small minority of :lizard:s here that broke the hatch on the :herpetarium: and have since been leaving :lizard: pellets all over the place.

PS: :lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard: that's lizards at their funniest because they are depicted going away.

I like all those things moving.

rubycalaber
02-10-2013, 06:14 PM
yeah that was a good post

0bnoxious0ne
02-10-2013, 06:56 PM
yeah that was a good post Thanks. I will make more threads like this one.

Lisa Claus
02-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Lisa, Flaglerchat, Cody, me and anyone else should go back their simultaneously. Iggy would be shitting seeing half her banned members, along with any hostiles from this site, posting on hers at the same time.Nah.

Not going back there.

Let them rot in oblivion.

juji
02-10-2013, 08:17 PM
i tought rejecthaven is closed

0bnoxious0ne
02-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Nah.

Not going back there.

Let them rot in oblivion. Just for a half hour or so until all are alts are banned. Iggy's reactipn would be lulz.

i tought rejecthaven is closed nope. Thinnk ya might have a job to redo. :D

syncan aka ken post jr
02-10-2013, 10:20 PM
ob why are you so fucking stupid

Lisa Claus
02-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Just for a half hour or so until all are alts are banned. Iggy's reactipn would be lulz.

nope. Thinnk ya might have a job to redo. :Dnah

the idiot will actually think we want to be part of her ever dwindling forum

in any event I haven't posted there in over 8 months and the fucking losers are STILL making topics about me

they need lives and I'm not going to validate the fucking moronic losers

juji
02-11-2013, 12:39 AM
Just for a half hour or so until all are alts are banned. Iggy's reactipn would be lulz.

nope. Thinnk ya might have a job to redo. :D

Im too lazy, you can use iggy's password is mountaindew

maks
02-11-2013, 03:05 AM
Oh boy, this is going to be fun!

I see the Occupy movment as the rise of the proletariat and anti-capitalist. I don't get blaming "Wall Street" for doing something that at the time, was entirely legal. I blame the government for its failure to properly regulate the banking industry. And, I think people that took out loans that they potentially couldn't afford were stupid. Caveat emptor, folks. An adjustable rate mortgage means *gasp* the rate might adjust up. And there's never any guarantee when you buy a house that its value will go up and up and up. You ought to buy a house to live in; not as an investment (unless you're flipping houses which is another story). Many people predicted the housing bubble would burst and it did! Kaboom!

That said, because we bailed out the banks and the government fucked up, I think the government should have (and still should) require the banks to modify more home loans to help prevent foreclosures.

With regards to student loans, going to a major 4 year universty isn't an inalienable right. What about community college? What about a trade school? Why are people racking up debt they're not sure they'll be able to repay?

I agree that tax rates on the wealthiest are too low. I think the Bush era tax cuts should have been allowed to expire (which, btw, would increase my family's income tax rates). I also believe that the 49% of people who pay NO federal income taxes (or actually receive more from the IRS than they pay in) ought to pay something. I don't care if it's $10. I imagine $10 over 49% of the population would amount to a lot of money and everyone should have some money in the pot.

On a very micro level, I witnessed this at a school event. At the end of 5th grade, students were slated to attend a 5 day science/wilderness camp. At the beginning of the year, parents were informed of the cost ($280 or so). We offered parents the option of setting aside some money each month or paying just before the camp. We did tons of fundraising and we were able to get the cost down to $220 per kid. We communicated regularly throughout the year. When it came time to pay for the camp probably 10% of the families asked for FULL scholarships. They did not contribute one penny towards their kid's attendance. Guess where the money for those kids to attend came from? The PTA. So the parents that "had" who contributed to the PTA paid for the kids whose parents couldn't or wouldn't save $1 fucking dollar for their kid to attend.

I also think there's massive welfare fraud and abuse. I think it's crazy that it sometimes pays more to stay at home and collect welfare than to earn an honest living. I read a story recently about how, now that Georgia has adopted a tough illegal immigration law, they can't find agricultural workers. "Even at an average wage of $12.50 or so an hour, native-born Georgians aren’t eager to take the work the fields offer — dirty, joint-maiming, miserably hot and impermanent. Once you’ve picked one crop, you must move to another state for a different harvest". WTF? In the "olden days" people took whatever work was available to them. We've become a society where many people just want a hand out--not a hand up.

I am at a point where I truly dislike both the Republican and Democratic parties. I'm pissed off that the bi-partisan, Simpson Bowles proposals were dismissed by both parties out of hand because the recommendations would have pissed off their stupid special interest groups or voter base. We're fucked.

End of rant.

maks
02-11-2013, 03:05 AM
if :lizard:.com was nothing but that thread it would be the funniest forum on the whole internet

maks
02-11-2013, 03:08 AM
I would say been there and back. The so called 99% should of listened to there grand parents. These fucking idiots accuse everyone for there problems. The 99% of the working class has not been paid in full sense 1970 and most almost all of the fortune 500 companys are trillions in debt with there employees. And the mass layoffs the 1990's that left 90% of america's workforce unemployed up to this day. And in 2000 up to 2010 the former american workforce is now loosing there homes due to the real state fraud that has been going on sense 1981. And over 90% of american's do not have a car nor afford one.

maks
02-11-2013, 01:12 PM
and this is why I never work with you on trolls you fucking moron! You won't have to worry about me being nice on the phone anymore because there will be no phone calls You just burnt your chance that you begged for.