PDA

View Full Version : Don't know who's tool you've become Flag the fag

Lisa Claus
02-10-2013, 08:47 PM
but you've been used, played and in the process betrayed what was one of your only real friends on the internet

have a nice day

maks
02-10-2013, 08:52 PM
sounds like what I've been saying to plug drugs for a month now...

sex with dead people
02-10-2013, 08:55 PM
lisa needs to stop bullying people all the time.

Lisa Claus
02-10-2013, 09:01 PM
lisa needs to stop bullying people all the time.I do not bully people

you are the fucking bully you piece of shit

what the fuck do you think you are? 13 years old?

maks
02-10-2013, 09:05 PM
I do not bully people

you are the fucking bully you piece of shit

what the fuck do you think you are? 13 years old?

That's bullshit, I used to be super nice when you first joined and I didn't start picking on you until one time I tried to help you and you acted like a huge cunt about it. Thanks for that, though, it's much more fun to fuck with you in fact I don't think I could live with myself if I';d been forced to continue being friendly

sex with dead people
02-10-2013, 09:07 PM
This message is hidden because Lisa Claus is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list
View Post

:n:

Lisa Claus
02-10-2013, 09:08 PM
That's bullshit, I used to be super nice when you first joined and I didn't start picking on you until one time I tried to help you and you acted like a huge cunt about it. Thanks for that, though, it's much more fun to fuck with you in fact I don't think I could live with myself if I';d been forced to continue being friendlyoh you mean the time you started trying to tell me how to post pics and I explained to you that I had been posting in forums for over 15 years and knew how to post pics and you started being a fucking spastic?

So you're saying I should have let you crap on for a whole page explaining how to post pics when I had already posted pics and explained to you that I knew how to post pics because by telling you that I did not need your help to post pics it offended your pathetic psycho abilities and sent you on to spazz rage about me for the next 8 months?

You mean that?

maks
02-10-2013, 09:11 PM
oh you mean the time you started trying to tell me how to post pics and I explained to you that I had been posting in forums for over 15 years and knew how to post pics and you started being a fucking spastic?

Yes, when you posted a picture that did not work and showed up as a broken link ms internet expert

So you're saying I should have let you crap on for a whole page explaining how to post pics when I had already posted pics and explained to you that I knew how to post pics because by telling you that I did not need your help to post pics it offended your pathetic psycho abilities and sent you on to spazz rage about me for the next 8 months?

You mean that?

No, I'm saying that I would have continued being nice to you until the end of time if you hadn't acted cunty, but I'm happy that you acted cunty because you're a pretty shitty person and I really do hate you and I am pleased that I am no longer under any obligation to pretend I don't

syncan aka ken post jr
02-10-2013, 09:11 PM
you guys better back off lisa is an unofficial moderator of the official emenimeen forums, she's very powerful on the internet

maks
02-10-2013, 09:12 PM
you guys better back off lisa is an unofficial moderator of the official emenimeen forums, she's very powerful on the internet

why don;t you make a topic about it

sex with dead people
02-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Bitch refuses to accept the fact that she's not a very likable person and the people who've given her a chance are sick of her shit.

Lisa Claus
02-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Yes, when you posted a picture that did not work and showed up as a broken link ms internet expert

No, I'm saying that I would have continued being nice to you until the end of time if you hadn't acted cunty, but I'm happy that you acted cunty because you're a pretty shitty person and I really do hate you and I am pleased that I am no longer under any obligation to pretend I don'tActually the picture DID work

and you started spazzing because it was linked to my hotmail account

the pic was then removed you flamming idiot

and you were the one who started being a fucking dickhead about it... it took literally months to get through to your idiotic thick head that I did in fact know how to post pics.

You have some mental issues you narcissistic wanker

maks
02-10-2013, 09:15 PM
I'll bet it's the same way irl and I'll bet it's everyone's fault but hers

syncan aka ken post jr
02-10-2013, 09:15 PM
can you make 2 posts from now on, the really long one that nobody reads then like a second 10 word summary of the previous post

maks
02-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Actually the picture DID work

No, it didn't. It showed up on your side because it was cached and you did not hit reload, ms internet expert. nobody but you is ever going to see a picture that one must be logged into your yahoo account to see.

Lisa Claus
02-10-2013, 09:19 PM
No, it didn't. It showed up on your side because it was cached and you did not hit reload, ms internet expert. nobody but you is ever going to see a picture that one must be logged into your yahoo account to see.it was a hotmail account

why the FUCK are you still crapping on about how to post pictures like a little bitch you fucking spastic?

syncan aka ken post jr
02-10-2013, 09:25 PM
at least you still have plug drugs

maks
02-10-2013, 09:26 PM
it was a hotmail account

why the FUCK are you still crapping on about how to post pictures like a little bitch you fucking spastic?

because you like to claim that you're an expert at everything so it's fun to point out that you're actually a giant dope

Lisa Claus
02-10-2013, 09:52 PM
because you like to claim that you're an expert at everything so it's fun to point out that you're actually a giant dopewhen have I ever claimed that you fucking hypocrite

you are just embarassed that I knew how to post pics and you latch onto any pathetic little spastic reason

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4355/aw2un.pnghttp://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?4733-Tim-stop-being-a-dickhead&p=112799#post112799

sex with dead people
02-10-2013, 10:57 PM
because you like to claim that you're an expert at everything so it's fun to point out that you're actually a giant dope

U :mad: because you don't have a psychologist to tell you that you're very intelligent

m0nde
02-13-2013, 06:36 PM
why the hell is lisa always so angry about everything?

sex with dead people
02-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Try getting violently raped as a kid and try not being angry 24/7

m0nde
02-13-2013, 06:54 PM
she wsn't violently raped. she said she was just interfered

Lexi Persimmons
02-13-2013, 07:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/e53xdLF.gif

sex with dead people
02-13-2013, 07:42 PM
she wsn't violently raped. she said she was just interfered

Her mangled up pussy says otherwise

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 11:11 AM
lisa you have an ongoing relationship with flaggerchat

steveyos
12-06-2013, 11:13 AM
love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you