PDA

View Full Version : Teach a Nerd

0bnoxious0ne
02-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Lizards are here to teach you nerds how to survive on your own. Huddling in a circle jerk like a bunch of scared girls huddle in a circle does not afford youz any protection. You nerds get bullied and beaten just the same so learn from a lizard how to survive and thrive on your own. Being a lizard is not an alternative circle jerk. Every lizard on RC has attacked every other lizard from time to time. Just imagine what life would be life if you were able to protect yourself? As far as moving out of your parents's house and providing for yourselves, you nerds are on your own.

steveyos
02-12-2013, 10:53 AM
owned

Desolation
shut the fuck up

syncan aka ken post jr
Lesson 3 for my adopted lizard, your threads suck, idea's are not your strong suit, thinking is not your game. I know you sort of copied the idea i had with the adopt a lizard thread and tried hard to turn it around, well this is what trying hard get's you a shitty thread, From now on just post one line replies in other peoples threads, blend in, change your shitty avatar to something else, try to be cool or something, try not to be such a huge fag all the time ob

steveyos
02-12-2013, 11:01 AM
jlook how mad these nerds are

change obs name to ru paul

syncan aka ken post jr
02-12-2013, 11:01 AM
here change your avatar to this ob, it's a very very powerful pokemon, i know you are older and prob don't know what pokemon are but belive me it will be a hit with the kids here
http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2012-07/337436/3625909_640px.jpg

0bnoxious0ne
02-12-2013, 11:11 AM
here change your avatar to this ob, it's a very very powerful pokemon, i know you are older and prob don't know what pokemon are but belive me it will be a hit with the kids here
http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2012-07/337436/3625909_640px.jpg
You need to stop being a little boy that plays with Pokemon. No wonder you beat your kids. You function more like a selfish and bullying slightly older brother than a father to them.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-12-2013, 11:20 AM
another lesson for my adopted lizard ob, don't try and get into fights with better posters than you because you are a huge faggot and will fail every time, try to brush it off, also if you do happen to get into a flame war here's a tip the insult Nerd does not carry the same weight it once did like when you where in school in 1954. Alot has changed since then and you should try and find new Names to call people

0bnoxious0ne
02-12-2013, 11:27 AM
another lesson for my adopted lizard ob, don't try and get into fights with better posters than you because you are a huge faggot and will fail every time, try to brush it off, also if you do happen to get into a flame war here's a tip the insult Nerd does not carry the same weight it once did like when you where in school in 1954. Alot has changed since then and you should try and find new Names to call people A nerd is just as bad as a nigger. The only difference between 1954 and now is a liberal media trying to pretend public perceptions improved.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Acutally the term Nerd is not really derogatory anymore and has not been for the last 20 years or so, Maybe you should take a look at this peachy keen website called Urban Dictionary for some ideas.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-12-2013, 11:34 AM
I don't really just want to give you the straight up answers on how to be a better poster, but you are so fucking stupid it's like shoveling shit against the tide. So here is how the op could have been 100 times better

Us old school ytmnd fourms posters are here to teach you spergs how to survive on your own. Huddling in a circle jerk like a bunch of scared austic nigger faggots huddle in a circle does not afford youz any protection. You spergs get bullied and beaten just the same so learn from a old school ytmnd fourms poster how to survive and thrive on your own. Being bitterBeeJee i know alot of stuff about posting good. Every poster on the old ytmnd fourms has attacked every other poster from time to time. Just imagine what life would be life if you were able to protect yourself? As far as moving out of your parents's house and providing for yourselves, you spergs are on your own.

0bnoxious0ne
02-12-2013, 12:23 PM
I don't really just want to give you the straight up answers on how to be a better poster, but you are so fucking stupid it's like shoveling shit against the tide. So here is how the op could have been 100 times better

Us old school ytmnd fourms posters are here to teach you spergs how to survive on your own. Huddling in a circle jerk like a bunch of scared austic nigger faggots huddle in a circle does not afford youz any protection. You spergs get bullied and beaten just the same so learn from a old school ytmnd fourms poster how to survive and thrive on your own. Being bitterBeeJee i know alot of stuff about posting good. Every poster on the old ytmnd fourms has attacked every other poster from time to time. Just imagine what life would be life if you were able to protect yourself? As far as moving out of your parents's house and providing for yourselves, you spergs are on your own.tl;dr. Stop using spastic terms already or you will be picked on more.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-12-2013, 12:29 PM
OB, utter false statements while they do carry some weight, if you actually believe them it makes you look like an even bigger faggot than you already are, also there's no need to quote people if you are posting right after them, no need at all, it makes you look even more desperate and try hard than you already are.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-12-2013, 12:30 PM
also there are so many things wrong with this thread it's better to just let it die off and be buried rather than posting more in it.

Gentleman Doli
02-12-2013, 01:10 PM
lol dp ftw

maks
02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Lizards are here to teach you nerds how to survive on your own. Huddling in a circle jerk like a bunch of scared girls huddle in a circle does not afford youz any protection. You nerds get bullied and beaten just the same so learn from a lizard how to survive and thrive on your own. Being a lizard is not an alternative circle jerk. Every lizard on RC has attacked every other lizard from time to time. Just imagine what life would be life if you were able to protect yourself? As far as moving out of your parents's house and providing for yourselves, you nerds are on your own.

take us, subtract any future potential and sense of humor, add 50 years, and you have the :lizard:s

I'm sorry, I just don't see what people like that have to teach us.