PDA

View Full Version : Ramen has no sense of natural humour

juji
02-14-2013, 03:47 AM
:/

steveyos
02-14-2013, 05:16 AM
there's no funny posts on this entire forum, it's not just ramen it's very last one of you

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 05:55 AM
I don't want to bag out the only the other female who actually posts on this forum

but she she sucks ass

steveyos
02-14-2013, 06:55 AM
as do ya and every posters here except me, I need better friends so bad

rubycalaber
02-14-2013, 07:30 AM
"natural humour"

"bag out"

"funny posts"

wait until m0nde gets a load of this thread

steveyos
02-14-2013, 08:09 AM
wait until m0nde gets a load

Ramen
02-14-2013, 11:33 AM
I don't want to bag out the only the other female who actually posts on this forum

but she she sucks ass
i've stayed away from the lisa bashing but now i'm wondering why?? regardless of my infamous reputation, i've been around here longer, have more respect from others, look better, and i'm more liked than you... who are you to really say that i'm the one who sucks???

steveyos
02-14-2013, 11:55 AM
you both suck

m0nde
02-14-2013, 05:09 PM
i've stayed away from the lisa bashing but now i'm wondering why?? regardless of my infamous reputation, i've been around here longer, have more respect from others, look better, and i'm more liked than you... who are you to really say that i'm the one who sucks???no she said you suck ass
she was talking about you licking asshole

maks
02-14-2013, 05:14 PM
fact: I have never seen lisa lick a butt

sex with dead people
02-14-2013, 05:24 PM
i've stayed away from the lisa bashing but now i'm wondering why??

There's never been a better time to join in on the lisa hate.

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 06:26 PM
i've stayed away from the lisa bashing but now i'm wondering why?? regardless of my infamous reputation, i've been around here longer, have more respect from others, look better, and i'm more liked than you... who are you to really say that i'm the one who sucks???
No you haven't

You will note this topic is about you, not me

You are fat, repulsive and take try-hard attention seeking pics in poses. You say you are married yet troll for attention with pics. There are literally pictures of you knowingly having pictures taken of you with shit drawn all over you while you lick an anus.

You have no personality or intelligence. Your posts are the dumbest, most boring and most mundane idiotic shit, usually whinging about working out hard because you are fat followed by some fugly pic of you posing so hard but still looking like an unfit, fugly, slurry of a slut. The only thing liked about you is that you actually let some guy takes pics of you licking his anus and post it on the forum.

You are repulsive and gross

sex with dead people
02-14-2013, 08:18 PM
^ this bitch is jealous as fuck and too ignorant to realize most of the shit she typed out applies to her as well. Go stab yourself in your boy-like chest you little dyke.

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Nope

just giving back a bit of what the fat retarded pig has been dishing out to me

and I'm bi

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 08:25 PM
up until the pathetic flabby slurry anus licking whore started posting fucktard rubbish @ me over the past couple of weeks I have been nothing but nice to her

she's gross and a fucking idiot

syncan aka ken post jr
02-14-2013, 08:27 PM
lol's lisa's jealous of ramens fine ass body

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 08:33 PM
I like women

Just not stupid slurries like her

And as far as their bodies go I like fit women, not fugly flabby try-hards with fat rolls on their knees and overhang guts

m0nde
02-14-2013, 08:34 PM
i want to see where this will lead

thread gets five gold boxes

steveyos
02-14-2013, 08:41 PM
ramen is hotter but the only way I could interact with her was if she gonna drug then anal rape me besides that I would probably hate dealing with her but that's because I hate all people, she wins because let's face it lisa is like well she's probably already committed suicide but she's too stupid to die
and ramen is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine but lisa not so much............ she's a coup le notches Belo Tim

steveyos
02-14-2013, 08:43 PM
I'd personally murder every female poster past and especially present if it landed me even a chance with a hot trap

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 08:49 PM
Nope

Gross, stupid and a slurry slaggy slut

You can have her

I'll have Gush

m0nde
02-14-2013, 08:51 PM
ramen has been so nice to you and you treat her like this?
why did you betray to her?

steveyos
02-14-2013, 08:57 PM
gush is plain looking I'd date her if I were a priest cause it'd be easy to avoid doing the deed but she's also stupid actually nah ramen rules

well I'd marry marnie maybe I'd probably hate her too but at least I'd get to see sophie

steveyos
02-14-2013, 08:57 PM
actually sophie is the hottest I hope she posts at fjs

m0nde
02-14-2013, 09:01 PM
cberry is lurking this thread but won't post

totally disrespected and ignored this nigger heritage month
poor bastard

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 09:14 PM
ramen has been so nice to you and you treat her like this?
why did you betray to her?
Nope

I've been nothing but nice to ramen then a couple of weeks ago she started being a pathetic stupid slag to me

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 09:16 PM
gush is plain looking I'd date her if I were a priest cause it'd be easy to avoid doing the deed but she's also stupid actually nah ramen rules

well I'd marry marnie maybe I'd probably hate her too but at least I'd get to see sophie

You're ugly

Also Gush is the hottest and isn't a stupid slurry slaggy slut

juji
02-14-2013, 09:17 PM
You're ugly

Also Gush is the hottest and isn't a stupid slurry slaggy slut

Post pics of Gush

syncan aka ken post jr
02-14-2013, 09:17 PM
lisa, srsly, you need to chillax

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Post pics of Gush

Haven't got any saved

I just remember from the pics I have seen

juji
02-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Haven't got any saved

I just remember from the pics I have seen

You should have saved them

juji
02-14-2013, 09:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/barrysdream1.jpg

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 09:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/barrysdream1.jpg

Lol

I adore my master

sex with dead people
02-14-2013, 09:42 PM
I bet ramen doesn't rage out and cut the fuck out of herself when she doesn't get her way like that pathetic, slagaholic, slutbag lisa does.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-14-2013, 09:44 PM
ramen just picks her self up, dusts her self off and keeps on licking butts

juji
02-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Ramen is a whore a la Twitter

maks
02-14-2013, 10:04 PM
ramen licks butts

juji
02-14-2013, 10:06 PM
You know why Twitter is annoying and huge social spam

lnopia the great
02-14-2013, 10:09 PM
ramen doesnt make funny posts cause she spends all her time looking gorgeous

Ramen
02-14-2013, 10:15 PM
Nope

I've been nothing but nice to ramen then a couple of weeks ago she started being a pathetic stupid slag to me

uuhhhhh, rly? because everytime m0de tries to get me involved in the lisa-bashing, i refuse... not cuz i like you, but because i do?n't care to follow in a bash circle... and goddamn.... stop raging all the time and then people probably won't fuck with you so much.... you're really not worth my time to even "argue" back and fourth... i don't bash you because of that.

maks
02-14-2013, 10:16 PM
ramen doesnt make funny posts cause she spends all her time licking butts

juji
02-14-2013, 10:18 PM

maks
02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
if clump wants to step up to ramen's level she's got a whole lot of butts to lick

maks
02-14-2013, 10:20 PM
someone quote that so ramen knows I'm defending her

juji
02-14-2013, 10:21 PM
Sometimes Ramen reads our post and won't reply because she is offended

Ramen
02-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Sometimes Ramen reads our post and won't reply because she is offended

ehh... not quite... most of the time i just don't care enough to...

juji
02-14-2013, 10:25 PM
ehh... not quite... most of the time i just don't care enough to...

That's why i made like 20 posts to support you and you won't reply my questions, i was your fan.

That was so rude

maks
02-14-2013, 10:25 PM
honestly I'm not sure which side to take. Obviously I'm going to take one, but I'm on the fence, I just hate them both so much.

Clump is a stupid annoying whore who refuses to talk about her rape anymore. On the other hand, ramen licks butts. It's a tough call.

Ramen
02-14-2013, 10:33 PM
That's why i made like 20 posts to support you and you won't reply my questions, i was your fan.

That was so rude

i'm using my phone to post atm... it's kinda difficult to post... thx, brah.... the fact that people even defend me without me whining shows my point from earlier... but i'm not getting into a flame war with anyone... especially since i'm using my phone right now... lol

juji
02-14-2013, 10:42 PM
Please lose your weight as you can before i jack off while thinking about you

Ramen
02-14-2013, 10:46 PM
Please lose your weight as you can before i jack off while thinking about you

i'm still loosing wait..... i've lost like, 73.4lbs.... i have another 35 before i hit my personal goal... i have about 13 or 14 before i"m where my nutritionist/trainer wants me...

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 10:46 PM
uuhhhhh, rly? because everytime m0de tries to get me involved in the lisa-bashing, i refuse... not cuz i like you, but because i do?n't care to follow in a bash circle... and goddamn.... stop raging all the time and then people probably won't fuck with you so much.... you're really not worth my time to even "argue" back and fourth... i don't bash you because of that.
Bullshit slag

You were spamming shit the other day, voting that you hate me the most and making pathetic comments about me for two weeks and your retarded pathetic posts just finally made me say,"nah, this is one stupid pathetic slag"

Before you had started that I had always been nice to you and defended you

You disgust me

Ramen
02-14-2013, 10:51 PM
Bullshit slag

You were spamming shit the other day, voting that you hate me the most and making pathetic comments about me for two weeks and your retarded pathetic posts just finally made me say,"nah, this is one stupid pathetic slag"

Before you had started that I had always been nice to you and defended you

You disgust me

the vote was "who is the most hated", not "who do you hate", and you really are the most hated... i'm pretty indifferent to you... seriously... i don't like you but i don't hate you... sounds like you want me to choose, tho. and i never said you defended me or w/e...

juji
02-14-2013, 10:53 PM
i'm still loosing wait..... i've lost like, 73.4lbs.... i have another 35 before i hit my personal goal... i have about 13 or 14 before i"m where my nutritionist/trainer wants me...

Good, do you plan to have six pack and celullitis free ass?

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 10:59 PM
the vote was "who is the most hated", not "who do you hate", and you really are the most hated... i'm pretty indifferent to you... seriously... i don't like you but i don't hate you... sounds like you want me to choose, tho. and i never said you defended me or w/e...

Fact is I have defended you in the past many times

You did vote that, being one of three people to vote that you dumb slag, spam the forum and make pathetic jealous comments to me for about 2 weeks now

And look at you, you're married yet sitting there taking pics in try-hard poses trying to get attention

And frankly this is all you ever post and about losing weight because you are unfit

You also have a face like a bulldog especially when you have no make-up on

You are pathetic, unfit, whore-like, stupid and boring

sex with dead people
02-14-2013, 11:00 PM

Idk how you've held out so long not bashing this stupid bitch any chance you get. She's so delusional and makes up these stories in her head and most of them aren't even close to the truth and she won't let it go no matter how many times she gets proven wrong.

Lisa Claus
02-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Idk how you've held out so long not bashing this stupid bitch any chance you get. She's so delusional and makes up these stories in her head and most of them aren't even close to the truth and she won't let it go no matter how many times she gets proven wrong.

You're an obsessed loser

I'm one of the most brutally honest people you will ever meet

I don't make up anything

I get proved right and it makes an ass out of you

Ramen
02-15-2013, 01:02 AM
Fact is I have defended you in the past many times

You did vote that, being one of three people to vote that you dumb slag, spam the forum and make pathetic jealous comments to me for about 2 weeks now

And look at you, you're married yet sitting there taking pics in try-hard poses trying to get attention

And frankly this is all you ever post and about losing weight because you are unfit

You also have a face like a bulldog especially when you have no make-up on

You are pathetic, unfit, whore-like, stupid and boring

ummm ok.... if you really want me to hate you, i can... and i have no clue what you're talking about spamming abour you the last 2 weeks because i barely even post... but whatever... you apparently know it all... i'd still prefer going back to ignoring you... and btw, calling me fat/slut/whore/unfit.... it's like water off a duck's back with me... that has been played out since 2005... i don't know why you insist on bickering with me.... it's really gonna go nowhere.

Lisa Claus
02-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Not my problem you've been called all that before

Why don't you ask yourself that next time your looking in the mirror posing like a try-hard bulldog featured try-hard slaggy slut taking pics to beg for attention anus licking slag and asking "mirror mirror on the wall who's the most hated dumb whore of all?"

Ramen
02-15-2013, 01:40 AM
Not my problem you've been called all that before

Why don't you ask yourself that next time your looking in the mirror posing like a try-hard bulldog featured try-hard slaggy slut taking pics to beg for attention anus licking slag and asking "mirror mirror on the wall who's the most hated dumb whore of all?"

i'm still puzzled as to why you insist on trying to start something with me... i've done nothing to target you in any way, brah... you still haven't showed me how i've been "spamming shit about you the past 2 weeks"...

boobz
02-15-2013, 04:03 AM
betrayal is the path to the dark side

juji
02-15-2013, 04:07 AM
betrayal is the path to the dark side

That girl doesn't even know what is betrayal

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af80/pakkin/makinami_mari_megane.jpg

boobz
02-15-2013, 04:10 AM
manga aint my thing

juji
02-15-2013, 04:11 AM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/117/3/0/05__mari_makinami_illustrious__ii__by_amarobot-d4xt3wn.png

steveyos
02-15-2013, 06:06 AM

steveyos
02-15-2013, 06:09 AM

because ramen wants funny posts like me, so idk why she isn't at fjs

syncan aka ken post jr
02-15-2013, 08:25 AM
manga aint my thing

manga is a company in japan that makes animie

sex with dead people
02-15-2013, 10:17 AM
because ramen wants funny posts like me, so idk why she isn't at fjs

Because fjs is always down with a database error maybe

Desolation
02-15-2013, 10:18 AM
FJS is the database of funny