PDA

View Full Version : which poster is most likely a hoarder or posters

steveyos
02-16-2013, 12:59 PM
I can't afford enough stuff to even be a hoarder

I mean if pat mannix isn't a hoarder it's only because he never leaves his computer to aquire any real life stuff but he probably has a very well organized room full of printed documents

jack venooker, kinda a given that guy has full hoarder mode activated, he has a bit of everything his house is pure mold but his comic books are so clean and they're protected to survive a direct hit from a nuke, but he got tons of mcdonalds and etc food, tons of real old computer parts, 50's car parts, and th the r st is just pictures he took of girls from school millions of them

dave's house is full of title belts

plug drugs got thousands of empty cans of sodas and alcohols lined up nicely all over his. room. no he did not wash them out

aber has over one million dolls and toothbrushes from all over the world

fanfares house is mostly full of trash but piled in it are stacks of wonderful art royal made

cody just lives in jack's trash piles he travels like a worm thro them

Garfield
02-16-2013, 01:03 PM
*yawn*

steveyos
02-16-2013, 01:06 PM
*yawn* I collect dildos

Lexi Persimmons
02-16-2013, 01:12 PM
and he uses them on himself.

sex with dead people
02-16-2013, 02:14 PM
Probably you with boxes and boxes of old phones and computer shit you break each week or simply don't know how to use.

steveyos
02-16-2013, 02:55 PM
I can't afford that and I know how to use everything

sex with dead people
02-16-2013, 04:12 PM
You break everything you touch

steveyos
02-16-2013, 04:18 PM
my stand revives it

Lisa Claus
02-16-2013, 09:09 PM
I have a hoarding tendency

When I go to move in with my b/f he will have to help me pack and get rid of stuff we won't need because I just cannot do it myself, I can't get rid of things and it's like I have an emotional attachment to all kinds of stuff others would consider rubbish so I can't throw it out.

There are people who are worse though, I've seen them on tv, rubbish everywhere and dead cats under the rubbish

I'm not that bad but I have about 10 large boxes of stuff that I insist on bringing with me whenever I move that I haven't even opened the boxes in years and many moves, they are in my shed and positioned in certain places around my flat, one I put blankets on to make a cat bed.

I have a real problem with parting with stuff and also with taking stuff others give me instead of refusing it, I'll take anything and keep it, even if I don't really need it

syncan aka ken post jr
02-16-2013, 09:48 PM
too bad your boyfriend will be dead of an overdose before you ever get the chance to move out of your rat infested apt,

Garfield
02-16-2013, 09:57 PM
I have a hoarding tendency

When I go to move in with my b/f he will have to help me pack and get rid of stuff we won't need because I just cannot do it myself, I can't get rid of things and it's like I have an emotional attachment to all kinds of stuff others would consider rubbish so I can't throw it out.

There are people who are worse though, I've seen them on tv, rubbish everywhere and dead cats under the rubbish

I'm not that bad but I have about 10 large boxes of stuff that I insist on bringing with me whenever I move that I haven't even opened the boxes in years and many moves, they are in my shed and positioned in certain places around my flat, one I put blankets on to make a cat bed.

I have a real problem with parting with stuff and also with taking stuff others give me instead of refusing it, I'll take anything and keep it, even if I don't really need it

is that why you wont leave this forum?

Lisa Claus
02-16-2013, 10:05 PM
too bad your boyfriend will be dead of an overdose before you ever get the chance to move out of your rat infested apt,

He doesn't take drugs anymore

rubycalaber
02-16-2013, 10:13 PM
I hoard pictures of my favorite actresses if that counts

rubycalaber
02-16-2013, 10:13 PM
and fingernail clippings

sex with dead people
02-16-2013, 11:03 PM
is that why you wont leave this forum?

She won't leave because no other site will let her stay and nobody irl wants her around either.

steveyos
02-16-2013, 11:12 PM
good posts but stay on topic

sex with dead people
02-16-2013, 11:36 PM
I'm a hoarder but I only collect stuff to occupy myself, because my mom doesn't let me go out much anymore.

steveyos
02-17-2013, 08:09 AM
this forum hoards unfunny posts lmao

steveyos
02-17-2013, 08:10 AM

owned

sex with dead people
02-17-2013, 08:55 AM

And unfunny posters.

steveyos