fjs whines again
02-22-2012, 03:45 AM
http://www.leethacker.com/images/9i5d5p2wr47z3p531hi.jpg

boobz
02-22-2012, 04:57 AM
YUCK

rootbeer
02-22-2012, 07:28 AM
good job you figured out who somebody is, now all you have to do is leave your bedroom

flaqlerchat
02-22-2012, 12:24 PM
http://www.washcova.com/contact-us MOI THAWT ITT WUZ BRISTOL ?

Hey Pat, visited here yesterday and got approved by the clerk to look at public records. U DONUT KNEAD UHPROOVILLE 2 LUK @ "PUBLIKKK" WREKKKURRRRDZZ.......... DIPTINSHIT !!!!!!!!

What a treasure trove! Quite a nasty divorce you had there, judging from the paperwork. DIVERSE WREKKKURRRRDZZ ARR "SEELIDD" AKZ BERNIER

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And your "rap sheet" is like a small novella it's so many pages :D POAZT ITT

SELF-PWNTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AULD JOO IZ SELF-PWNTTTTTTTTTTTTT

flaqlerchat
02-22-2012, 12:29 PM
JACK VENOOKER IZ UH DURRRRIVINN' MUTHA PHUKKAH.....................

1,866 MILES ROWNDD TRIPPP............ & HURRRR MAIKZ DA TRIPPP EVURRRREEE UDDURRRR DEIGH

BTW..... NEVER FORGET THAT JACK VENOOKER IZ UH SOCIOPATHOLOGICAL LIAR

BOOYAHahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.- Ahm gunna putt K8 'z pic on TopiXXX.... ghett yer spam hand reddy

flaqlerchat
02-22-2012, 12:30 PM
good job you figured out who somebody is, now all you have to do is leave your bedroom

Ahm inn da sunnee ruum................

flaqlerchat
02-22-2012, 12:42 PM
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bristol-va/TB49G5HAUP222KTPG

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-22-2012, 02:04 PM
your divorce records aren't sealed. we've all seen them

rose west
02-22-2012, 03:05 PM
I wonder, if with immense effort, whether I can give a tiny rat's fuck?

Nope.

makz
02-22-2012, 04:44 PM
your divorce records aren't sealed. we've all seen them

Den poazt dem awlreddy........................... Lyin' joo mutha phukkahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(kiddz cun't ghett marreed)

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rose west
02-22-2012, 04:46 PM
homo

rose west
02-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Hey Rose....how you doing?? :D

Hi Jack. Things are fine.
Would you like me to stroke your lizard?

makz
02-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Yo' Jewk....... poazt da ol' guize diverse wreKKKurrrrdzz

makz
02-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Lyin' Joo mutha phukkah

makz
02-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Nowe da auld joo iz KKKwoatin' hurrrrseff

Troll Kingdom Envoy
02-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Yo' Jewk....... poazt da ol' guize diverse wreKKKurrrrdzz

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4059/mannix2marriageinfo.jpg

makz
02-22-2012, 05:44 PM
A Trek Nation site

Attention: We are planning to move the BBS to a new server and upgrade to new forum software, meaning more speed and new features. Click here for details and to see how you can help!

The Trek BBS
The Briefing Room
ToroVega = Skinofevil

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic: ToroVega = Skinofevil - [an error occurred while processing this directive]
RobL
Fleet Captain posted December 31, 2001 00:04
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://trekbbs.com/ubb/Forum21/HTML/008738.html
Anyone remember Scottysfinger starting the same exact thread back in June, except it was a bout Shania Twain?

I'm going to nuke him. Any questions/concerns/arguments against?

Tamek
Commodore posted December 31, 2001 00:07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Repeat after me: If I am Skinofevil, I will not be silly and sign up an alternate username to post the same thread about necrophilia with celebrities again.

RobL
Fleet Captain posted December 31, 2001 00:22
http://trekbbs.com/ubb/Forum21/HTML/008692.html
http://trekbbs.com/ubb/Forum21/HTML/008710.html
http://trekbbs.com/ubb/Forum21/HTML/008724.html
Here are some more jems created by our good ole psycopath.

I ICQed Christian, and he's saying just give him a double warning for the first URL (in my first post, about banging dead Trek Stars), bringing him to a month.

I strongly believe that Toro is Skin. Only a diehard TKer would remember enough details to make an identical post, though he does have a point - we don't have concrete proof.

Anyways, TNZ mods, please warn this guy a lot. Please.

RobL
Fleet Captain posted December 31, 2001 00:25
I got the go-ahead from Christian, standby

Zun
Moderator posted December 31, 2001 00:31
Roger.

RobL
Fleet Captain posted December 31, 2001 00:51
http://trekbbs.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000296.html
Done.

label and PLM: I'm sorry that I stepped on your toes here, but it was something that I felt that could not wait. I had Christian's ear on ICQ, and we talked it over.

In terms of remaining [b]ToroVega[b/] threads, do whatever you feel is necessary. I'd suggest closing them without comment, but then again the TNZ regulars need target practice every once in a while.

RobL
Fleet Captain posted December 31, 2001 00:55
BTW, I left the necrophilia post intact in order for the regular poster to compare/remember from the last time he did this.
It might be a good idea to leave it in place, as speculation about this action is sure to happen.

Tamek
Commodore posted December 31, 2001 01:00
^ Wonderful. I love speculation about necrophilia.
Tamek
Commodore posted December 31, 2001 01:00
^ Wonderful. I love speculation about necrophilia.

4GOM
Moderator posted December 31, 2001 01:39
^ Apparently.
4-GOM

------------------
"I feel like I just had a spiritual enema.- Jool, Farscape's Losing Time
The TrekBBS SF & Fantasy Forum: BTVS, DROM, FS, SG-1, SW, and novels.

susannah
Administrator posted December 31, 2001 05:38
RobL:
quote:
Here are some more jems created by our good ole psycopath.

I thought you started his fanclub?

RobL
Fleet Captain posted December 31, 2001 05:50

quote:
I thought you started his fanclub?

I did. It was a publicity stunt to bring more people to TrollKingdom, to get people taking about us again. Plus, Skin had calmed down a lot by that point. He wasn't doing the rape/have sex with the dead thing anymore.

It wasn't the most bright and shiny moment in my BBS past, but the forum did infact have some purpose, and it accomplished those purposes well.

daedalus5
Moderator posted December 31, 2001 18:49
Skin of Evil should never be allowed to post at this site ever again.
His accusations that "Scotty" raped "Rand", and heavy insinuations that it was Doohan who raped Rand were far-fetched, vulgar, and an insult to any Star Trek fan, let alone to post it in TOS!

May he be hunted down and have HIS fingers removed so he can never type anythig else ever again.

RobL
Fleet Captain posted January 01, 2002 04:42

quote:
Skin of Evil should never be allowed to post at this site ever again.

Unfortunately, perma-bans don't work, especally when the poster in question is sending you threatening e-mails demanding that the ban be rescinded, or else he'll register yet another dual.

BTW, if anyone else cares, here's more that they had in common:

First, during his original one-week ban, ToroSkin registered on Slipstream and announced that he had e-mail evidence that I was a "double-agent", i.e. the now infamous e-mails. This was several days before they were out in the open, and seeing that only four people had access to them, he's definately one of the Whacker posse.

Second, Skinofevil went off at one point about how William Shatener killed his wife, and that Scotty was a boozer. ToroSkin did the same exact thing not too long ago.

Third, ToroSkin claimed to be a well known writer that a lot of people like. IRL, Skin is a well known comic book writer and artist.

Fourth, ToroSkin claims to have a model as a girlfriend. One of Skinofevil's ongoing acts is his search for a genetically perfect model to spawn his children for him.

Fifth, in re-reading that one necro-post, I see that ToroSkin tells all of the TNZ regulars that go after him that they should cool down, that its the TNZ. One of the real Skin's reasons for trolling is that he feels that people take this board too seriously, and that he likes to post the exact opposite of what the common feeling is to antagonize everyone. Skin knows that Necrophillia is one of the topics that really riles people up, and sure enough, that was ToroSkin's biggest things.

I'll probably think of more as time goes on, but I just thought I'd share them with the rest of you, as I know your dying for more TK dirt that I know.

[This message has been edited by RobL (edited January 01, 2002).]