PDA

View Full Version : itt we superman some hoes

blumpkin blownuts
02-20-2013, 06:43 PM
Despite common misconceptions of what it means to “Superman that hoe,” this line carries thicker significance. Soulja Boy uses the term “Superman” as a verb meaning “rescuing in a heroic manner”, as the Man Of Steel regularly does to Lois Lane. However, referring to the subject as “dat hoe”, he is expressing his dislike of whom he is rescuing. He sees the relationship between Superman and Lois Lane as a give-and-take one, as Lois is perceived as ungrateful and just gets herself into trouble over and over.
This phrase extends to the rap game as a whole; it doesn’t matter who tries to “Superman” (i.e. save) the hip-hop industry from the pits of the dumbed-down mainstream, it will continue to slip into the hands of incapable, undeserving rappers

blumpkin blownuts
02-20-2013, 07:29 PM
From: Nicki ***** <*****************@reply.craigslist.org>
To: ****************@pers.craigslist.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:10 PM
Subject:

What do mean by youre lookin to superman enlighten me

Ramen
02-20-2013, 07:32 PM
she wants your cock...

blumpkin blownuts
02-20-2013, 07:34 PM
first reply i've gotten since 2009 that wasn't a prostitute or robot

blumpkin blownuts
02-20-2013, 07:40 PM
CL personals is actually pretty fun to troll. I really love the morons using codes to ask for drugs.
My favorite reply is "If you're looking to cop something i'll help you arrest your cravings but its not for free i will be charging you ok?" And then i just sit back counting how many people are like 'DURFFF HOW MUCH FOR A G, YO?'

Ramen
02-20-2013, 07:41 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)