the cute lil pink shorts?

syncan aka ken post jr
02-21-2013, 10:15 AM
both have a dick

0bnoxious0ne
02-21-2013, 10:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FeIJoUS.jpg

A: we're both really cute
Why did you steal her shorts, wear them, and post a pic of it on the forums?

mrs. hyde
02-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Why did you steal her shorts, wear them, and post a pic of it on the forums?

cbarry's shorts are clearly a different material then these are.. do you not know anything?

mrs. hyde
02-21-2013, 11:25 AM
No he really doesn't. He's great at copy/pasting walls of text no one reads and thats about it

mrs. hyde
02-21-2013, 11:26 AM
like this

lnopia the great
02-21-2013, 11:33 AM
both gorgeous

0bnoxious0ne
02-21-2013, 02:26 PM
cbarry's shorts are clearly a different material then these are.. do you not know anything?

If you say so. :rofl:

maks
02-21-2013, 02:29 PM
that isn't ice cream, the texture is all off... maybe it's sherbert?

lnopia the great
02-21-2013, 02:46 PM
you would be an ice cream texpert

maks
02-21-2013, 02:48 PM
I enjoy an occasional cone

0bnoxious0ne
02-21-2013, 02:49 PM
that isn't ice cream, the texture is all off... maybe it's sherbert?It's the pink slime McDonalds uses to make chicken nuggets.

maks
02-21-2013, 02:56 PM
It's the pink slime McDonalds uses to

you're buying into facebook nonsense, chicken mcnuggets have been all white meat since the early 2000's they contain no mechanically separated poultry by-products

maks
02-21-2013, 03:08 PM
wait are you telling me they're cooked in some form of oil holy shit I had no idea

maks
02-21-2013, 03:31 PM
I go to mcdonalds when I'm on my way somewhere and need something that takes 3 minutes and I can eat in the car. I'm pretty sure that's why mcdonalds exists it's one step up from buying a bagel at the gas station and I'm amazed that anyone expects to get more than an oily assembly line hamburger with a bunch of preservatives for $1 what world are these people living in

yes hi mr 16 year old making $6 an hour I'd like the dollar menu filet mignon with truffels and make sure to use all organic ingredients and have it ready in the time it takes to ring me up and give me my change

lnopia the great
02-21-2013, 04:33 PM
Tim, my man, please have more pics of that girl

juji
02-21-2013, 04:35 PM
I don't know if his real gf

Lisa Claus
02-21-2013, 04:41 PM
the camel toe

juji
02-21-2013, 05:40 PM
timmy has lots of gf

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/whats-up-chicken-butt.jpg

:yeaok: grow up kid

maks
02-21-2013, 06:33 PM
www.365black.com <--- this is why i don't go to mcdonalds except to piss on the floor.

what's the alternative refuse to take money from 20% of the population if you were a shareholder you'd be pretty pissed off if they did that

juji
02-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Cbarry, can you tell her to take a pic with timestamp?

juji
02-21-2013, 06:39 PM
USA is founded by immigrants, Confederate is founded by slave owners

maks
02-21-2013, 06:40 PM
there were whites living here for hundreds of years before the country was founded, the majority of the founding fathers were native born

maks
02-21-2013, 06:41 PM
the "founded by immigrants" argument is propaganda from ultra liberals who want to let everyone in the world just waltz in without signing any paperwork or getting tested for cholera

juji
02-21-2013, 06:44 PM
The colonial state was british state, the founding fathers were native-born should be colonial british.

juji
02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_of_Virginia

Jamestown is considered as first british settlement in america, Colony of Virginia where the first president born.

Also most signers of the Declaration of Independence are immigrants.

maks
02-21-2013, 06:51 PM
If you live in a place and the government changes that doesn't make you an immigrant. They may not have been born in the US but they were born in the territory that eventually became the US.

juji
02-21-2013, 06:55 PM
If you live in a place and the government changes that doesn't make you an immigrant. They may not have been born in the US but they were born in the territory that eventually became the US.

That's irrevelant

Im talking about the founding of country

maks
02-21-2013, 07:06 PM
then technically every country in the history of the world was founded by immigrants

juji
02-21-2013, 07:08 PM
There a difference bewteen immigrants and colonists, the colonists were considered as inferior citizens who are scheduled to gather the resources and create new states, then tribute to native country.

The colonists also are considered as "native immigrants" who born in colony states.

maks
02-21-2013, 07:24 PM
"native immigrants" is quite the oxymoron

juji
02-21-2013, 07:28 PM
Exactly, this is american style

Lisa Claus
02-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Cbarry, can you tell her to take a pic with timestamp?juji it's not his g/f

it's just a pic of a girl in pink hot pants he found on the internet

Lisa Claus
02-21-2013, 08:06 PM
colonists came from England

America was a penal colony of England

lnopia the great
02-21-2013, 09:22 PM
im going to immigrate my penal colony in that girls undoubtfully beautiful ass

0bnoxious0ne
02-21-2013, 09:29 PM
colonists came from England

America was a penal colony of England America is where England sent its religious nutjobs. Australia got the better deal with inmates when England was exiling undesireables.

Lisa Claus
02-21-2013, 09:34 PM
America is where England sent its religious nutjobs. Australia got the better deal with inmates when England was exiling undesireables.No.

The British used colonial North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Merchants would transport the convicts and auctioned them off to (for example) plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America, representing perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The British also would often ship Irish and Scots to the Americas whenever rebellions took place in Ireland or Scotland, and they would be treated similar to the convicts, except that this also included women and children.

When that avenue closed in the 1780s after the American Revolution, Britain began using parts of what is now known as Australia as penal settlements. Australian penal colonies included Norfolk Island, Van Dieman's Land (Tasmania), Queensland and New South Wales. Advocates of Irish Home Rule or of Trade Unionism (the Tolpuddle Martyrs) sometimes received sentences of deportation to these Australian colonies.[citation needed]. Without the allocation of the available convict labor to farmers, to pastoral squatters and to Government projects such as roadbuilding, colonisation of Australia would not have been possible,[citation needed] especially considering the considerable drain on non-convict labor caused by several goldrushes that took place in the second half of the 19th century after the flow of convicts had dwindled and (in 1868) ceased.

Bermuda, off the North American continent, was also used during the Victorian period. Convicts housed in hulks were used to build the Royal Naval Dockyard there, and during the Second Boer War (1899-1902), Boer prisoners-of-war were sent to the archipelago and imprisoned on one of the smaller islands.

In colonial India, the British made various penal colonies. Two of the most infamous ones are on the Andaman islands and Hijli. In the early days of settlement, Singapore was the recipient of Indian convicts, who were tasked with clearing the jungles for settlement and early public works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_colony

Lisa Claus
02-21-2013, 09:39 PM
also someone please post the camel toe edition of tim in his pink hot pants

Lexi Persimmons
02-21-2013, 09:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tiE70jv.jpg

timmy
02-22-2013, 12:09 AM
that isn't ice cream, the texture is all off... maybe it's sherbert?

its gelato http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/86/1b/4b/gelato.jpg

blumpkin blownuts
02-22-2013, 12:14 AM
UK used america as a mercantile colony too, much moreso than a penal colony, but it is a 100% penal colony because lisa can't ever be wrong

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 12:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tiE70jv.jpgthat's it

thankyou

juji
02-22-2013, 12:16 AM
UK used america as a mercantile colony too, much moreso than a penal colony, but it is a 100% penal colony because lisa can't ever be wrong

It's funny when people who defend their country who aren't owners of country.

I just wanted to make Cody rages out when i say USA is founded by immigrants was a joke, in fact is founded by colonists, however development of america was built by immigrants.

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 12:16 AM
UK used america as a mercantile colony too, much moreso than a penal colony, but it is a 100% penal colony because lisa can't ever be wrongwell I'm not wrong you dumb shit

you provide a reference and stop blowing shit out your ass

I have a major in History

you have a major in nothing

maks
02-22-2013, 12:17 AM
its gelato http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/86/1b/4b/gelato.jpg

what the christ is gelato

juji
02-22-2013, 12:18 AM
There is only one penal state, it's Georgia

juji
02-22-2013, 12:18 AM
what the christ is gelato

gelato = helado in italian, you know helado is ice cream in spanish, but special

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 12:20 AM
what the christ is gelatowhat do you mean you don't know what gelato is fatso? Pull the other one

maks
02-22-2013, 12:21 AM
I just googled it and it's essentially sherbert but with more eggs

blumpkin blownuts
02-22-2013, 12:21 AM
well I'm not wrong you dumb shit

you provide a reference and stop blowing shit out your ass

I have a major in History

you have a major in nothing

You were wrong about it before and you're wrong about it still
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?4342-black-friday/page4&highlight=penal+colony

juji
02-22-2013, 12:23 AM
To be honest, Georgia was a penal state, not the whole states during the colony

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 12:35 AM
You were wrong about it before and you're wrong about it still
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?4342-black-friday/page4&highlight=penal+colonynope idiot

I have provided many legitimate references

I also studied it at university

a link to a topic in this forum is not considered a legitimate reference

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 12:40 AM
There is only one penal state, it's GeorgiaNo. Georgia was founded specifically as a penal colony but was not the only one in America

Desolation
02-22-2013, 12:41 AM
that girl has ass for dayssss

juji
02-22-2013, 01:08 AM
No. Georgia was founded specifically as a penal colony but was not the only one in America

Stop idioting yourself without shame

Jamestown isn't speficially as a penal colony

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 01:29 AM
Stop idioting yourself without shame

Jamestown isn't speficially as a penal colonyget a new line fuckwit

I'm clearly the only person here who actually knows what they are talking about it

funny that as I actually have a degree in it and have provided many legitimate references

you do not

Don't make yourself look fucking stupid to me.

Sad thing is next to me you seem to more about it than any of these morons... even then you are just making yourself look like a moron to me right now.

It's possibly an english problem you are having so I'll explain again.

Georgia was founded specifically as a penal colony but was not the only ONE in America, as in was not the ONLY penal colony in America as you previous claimed, you yourself just mentioned another one, Jamestown... there were penal colonies all over north America

juji
02-22-2013, 01:41 AM
get a new line fuckwit

I'm clearly the only person here who actually knows what they are talking about it

funny that as I actually have a degree in it and have provided many legitimate references

you do not

Don't make yourself look fucking stupid to me.

Sad thing is next to me you seem to more about it than any of these morons... even then you are just making yourself look like a moron to me right now.

It's possibly an english problem you are having so I'll explain again.

Georgia was founded specifically as a penal colony but was not the only ONE in America, as in was not the ONLY penal colony in America as you previous claimed, you yourself just mentioned another one, Jamestown... there were penal colonies all over north America

You mean Penal transportation, it's the main reason for slavery

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 02:19 AM
You mean Penal transportation, it's the main reason for slaveryI mean penal colonies

many of the british colonies were used as penal colonies and Georgia was founded SPECIFICALLY just as one, that does not mean the other colonies were not used as penal colonies, they were and you already mentioned another one, Jamestown

and yes many of the the prisoners were sent under indentured servitude which amounts pretty much to slavery, unlike though with the African slaves this slavery of whites was what is called an "open system of slavery" as in once their debt to society, period of time or financial debt was paid they were released from the slavery and became free men, unlike the African slaves who were in a "closed system of slavery" which no amount of time would release them from and which they were not criminals to begin with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servant

many of the British convicts were sent to North America under this system... I mean that was the whole idea of convicts and penal colonies, it wasn't to lock them up in prisons, it was to send them to a place they couldn't escape from and force them to work and colonise the continents... the idea was that these criminals would end up being self governed in the end and in time have their own criminal system... that a class of criminals would emerge from what was orginally a class of criminals and it would up to them how to deal with them. It was to keep the "civilised" people safe from the criminal class... just transport them to other not yet established colonies and basically have them do all the work. The political prisoners often quickly rose to the top of these newly founded hierachies.

The convicts were of the same nature that were sent to Australia, North America was the primary and first penal colonies for britain until the war of independence at which point Australia was used. Britian still holds some territories in America even today

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 02:22 AM
I mean penal colonies

many of the british colonies were used as penal colonies and Georgia was founded SPECIFICALLY just as one, that does not mean the other colonies were not used as penal colonies, they were and you already mentioned another one, Jamestown

and yes many of the the prisoners were sent under indentured servitude which amounts pretty much to slavery, unlike though with the African slaves this slavery of whites was what is called an "open system of slavery" as in once their debt to society, period of time or financial debt was paid they were released from the slavery and became free men, unlike the African slaves who were in a "closed system of slavery" which no amount of time would release them from and which they were not criminals to begin with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servant

many of the British convicts were sent to North America under this system... I mean that was the whole idea of convicts and penal colonies, it wasn't to lock them up in prisons, it was to send them to a place they couldn't escape from and force them to work and colonise the continents... the idea was that these criminals would end up being self governed in the end and in time have their own criminal system... that a class of criminals would emerge from what was orginally a class of criminals and it would up to them how to deal with them. It was to keep the "civilised" people safe from the criminal class... just transport them to other not yet established colonies and basically have them do all the work. The political prisoners often quickly rose to the top of these newly founded hierachies.

The convicts were of the same nature that were sent to Australia, North America was the primary and first penal colonies for britain until the war of independence at which point Australia was used. Britian still holds some territories in America even today

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories"A penal colony is a settlement used to exile prisoners and separate them from the general populace by placing them in a remote location, often an island or distant colonial territory. Although the term can be used to refer to a correctional facility located in a remote location it is more commonly used to refer to communities of prisoners overseen by wardens or governors having absolute authority.

Historically penal colonies have often been used for penal labour in an economically underdeveloped part of a state's (usually colonial) territories, and on a far larger scale than a prison farm. In practice such penal colonies may be little more than slave communities. The British, French, and other colonial empires heavily used North America and other parts of the world as penal colonies to varying degrees, sometimes under the guise of indentured servitude or similar arrangements."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_colony

juji
02-22-2013, 03:36 AM
Let's make a rule, do not post links from wikipedia, go to library and take photos each sheet would deduce that contradiction

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 03:45 AM
Let's make a rule, do not post links from wikipedia, go to library and take photos each sheet would deduce that contradictionI do not use links from wikipedia that do not also use valid and extensive references as each of the wikipedia links I used do and you are free to follow those references to your heart's content.

be carefull about telling me I'm "idioting" myself simply because of your own failure at understanding english

If I was a real prick I could wipe the floor with you on these subjects

but I take in into account 3 things with you:

1. English is not your first language

2. You are deaf and so communication is different with you

3. You are dyslexic and this has also impeded your development of written english.

That being said you constantly display actual knowledge and intelligence which is more than I can say for some of the others who have been involved in this discussion

I would however only afford you as much respect as you afford me so be carefull lest you want me to pound you into the ground.

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 03:55 AM
@ juji

it must be very frustrating having superior intelligence yet having such struggles with communication... especially when most the people you try to communicate with have inferior intelligence to your own... it's frustrating enough having superior intelligence in a world full of fucktards let alone having the communication barriers you face

I kind of admire you for overcomming these and also I believe you were abused growing up and I think you have a very strong character that I admire

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 03:57 AM
Cody is full tard

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:00 AM
lol

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:01 AM
i love how lisa tries to project her sexual abuse onto elezzzark

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 05:24 AM
you people are so stupid and disgusting

I projected nothing of the sort, you however seem to be fixated on shit like that

Here is the top 4 possible pedophiles who post here

1. dp
2. m0nde
3. sex with dead people
4. boobz

you are retarded infantile sickos in adult bodies

just repulsive, pathetic and fixated on sexual shit with children

kill yourselves and spare the decent people who are actually capable of posting about other subjects

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:27 AM
you brought the subject up
previously people were talking about the us being a penal colony

why did you attack elezzzark with your sexual abuse fantasy and talk of his disability?

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 05:31 AM
you brought the subject up
previously people were talking about the us being a penal colony

why did you attack elezzzark with your sexual abuse fantasy and talk of his disability?actually you did you disgusting repulsive idiotic pedophile pervert

I did not I said abuse, and I am talking about abuse that has been discussed before

you are the one YET AGAIN crapping on with your abhorrent sexualisation of shit like that, not me

you are the one making attacks

you are truely a repulsive person and you need to kill yourself instead of trying to spread your unwanted rubbish of sexual abuse fantasies

shoot yourself instead of rubbing one out next time, you are fucking sick in the head, infantile and have no hope of ever being a decent person or anything other than an unwanted, innapropiate pervert

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:37 AM
instead of dealing with your inappropriate verbal sexual attacks in a decent manner you lash out like a maniac. i wonder whether attacking elezzzark and me has something to do with your narcissism. you seriously need some help.

again, why did you deviate the conversation to talk about sexual abuse and personal attacks about elezzzark being a deaf dyslexic? why do you feel the need to take things to such a personal level and spread lies about him? he was simply expressing himself.

you need to think about why you do these things.

0bnoxious0ne
02-22-2013, 05:39 AM
This site is a penis colony.

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:40 AM
No. Georgia was founded specifically as a penile colony but was not the only one in Americaalso, this ob is definitely a lisa alt

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 05:41 AM
yet again you were the one who turned this into about sexual abuse and attacks not me

and you clearly know nothing about narcissists and are just trying reguritate an insult I have appropiately used for maks many times

I do not fit the profile of a narcissist, not that that actually means anything to you as you clearly do not even know what one is

YOU, as always, brought up sexual abuse, not me

and sid you need to kill yourself as you seem completely incapable of making posts of any other nature other than your projections of pervert pedophile shit, that is literally all you post about

you have been sniffing my ass about it constantly, you clearly completely lack the ability to contribute anything else of any substance at all

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 05:44 AM
oh and you think being dyslexic or being deaf is a personal attack?

Shows how shallow, ignorant and stupid you are

elz is by FAR more intelligent than you as neither of those things have anything to do with intelligence

however that is evident by the fact that elz is actually capable of contributing to a broad range of subjects with a depth of knowledge and insight that you COMPLETELY lack

internutt
02-22-2013, 05:46 AM
*what do this girl and I have in common?

internutt
02-22-2013, 05:47 AM
lmao youve changed your avatar to "something hilarious". barry, you're the joke. don't you see that?

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:47 AM
oh and you think being dyslexic or being deaf is a personal attack?

Shows how shallow, ignorant and stupid you are

elz is by FAR more intelligent than you as neither of those things have anything to do with intelligence

however that is evident by the fact that elz is actually capable of contributing to a broad range of subjects with a depth of knowledge and insight that you COMPLETELY lackbringing it up in this context just because he disagreed with you is definitely a personal attack

you need to calm yourself down and stop being so angry all the time. i know you believe everyone was abused sexually or otherwise and is somehow a victim like you believe you are, but the real world isn't as simple.

when you lash out at us for trying to help you understand yourself, you just make yourself an easier target for those who would take advantage of all the horrible things that have happened to you.

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 05:53 AM
nope that is what you did

I said I admired him

you brought up sexual abuse and attempted to make an insult of me talking to elz about his communication barriers

and your post yet again displays and shows that you are completely incapable of contributing anything else other than your projections of innapropiate perversions

you are sick in the head, unintelligent, uninsightful and completely unwanted here

stop trying to make out that your retarded small minded thoughts are mine because clearly they are yours and belong to a small pathetic mind like yours not mine, that is why you say them and I don't

and don't try and make out that I am attacking elz, that is what you do constantly, not me

fucking loser idiot

internutt
02-22-2013, 05:54 AM
i didnt read this thread beyond the title, why are you discussing sexual abuse

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:56 AM
nope that is what you did

I said I admired him

you brought up sexual abuse and attempted to make an insult of me talking to elz about his communication barriers

and your post yet again displays and shows that you are completely incapable of contributing anything else other than your projections of innapropiate perversions

you are sick in the head, unintelligent, uninsightful and completely unwanted here

stop trying to make out that your retarded small minded thoughts are mine because clearly they are yours and belong to a small pathetic mind like yours not mine, that is why you say them and I don't

and don't try and make out that I am attacking elz, that is what you do constantly, not me

fucking loser idiot

you attacked him and then tried to mollify the situation saying he's intelligent, etc. this is the same tactic you used with fagchat, saying he's a retard aspy and then saying he's intelligent. it seems your 2 months of psychology training make you focus on this kind of thing.

anyway, you still haven't addressed your motive for attacking elezzzark in the first place instead of keeping your discussion civil.

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:56 AM
i didnt read this thread beyond the title, why are you discussing sexual abuseshe always turns any discussion into one about sexual abuse

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:00 AM
permaban lisa

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:02 AM
i didnt read this thread beyond the title, why are you discussing sexual abuseask m0nde

he brought it up... it's all he literally posts about

maks
lisa got raped

m0nde
she can't discuss anything without a) making it about sexual abuse and b) becoming belligerent and personally attacking people when they disagree with her

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:03 AM
i never paid attention to this person at all because they seem nf and retarded. why not just never respond to it?

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:04 AM
that fat sword guy in pronouns thread is sweet

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:05 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2fgixppCm1qm2okbo1_250.gif

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:06 AM
that fat sword guy in pronouns thread is sweetit looks too much like steffies to be a coincidence

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:08 AM
rootbeer=steveyos=that guy

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:09 AM
i was reading some thing today that, just like flies, bettles "invade" human bodies after death

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:09 AM
http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes3/mib324.jpeg

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:10 AM
you attacked him and then tried to mollify the situation saying he's intelligent, etc. this is the same tactic you used with fagchat, saying he's a retard aspy and then saying he's intelligent. it seems your 2 months of psychology training make you focus on this kind of thing.

anyway, you still haven't addressed your motive for attacking elezzzark in the first place instead of keeping your discussion civil.I never said Flag is a "retard apsy" yet again that is your own words not mine

I have said he has aspergers which he does, and I also said he is a genius which he is

yet again your ignorance shows because yet again that is not an insult and yet again Flag is BY FAR more intelligent than you

I think you are having a problem with the fact that all these people surpass you in actual intelligence and all you have is being able to project your small minded idiotic thoughts and notions onto other people who's mind work in ways that are beyond anything you would ever be able to grasp

give up loser and kill yourself... I actually think you are a possible pedophile, you are that sick in the head and your constant projections warn me that you'd probably think just because you think a certain way and want something that the person you are focussed on does do, that disturbs me to think you would ever focus on a child as I have already seen the limits of your mind and limits of what you are actually capable of contributing and I have already covered that

kill yourself

oh and 2 months? Nope. I've had YEARS of psychology at a university level as well as study beyond that with real and appropiate post graduate qualifications under my belt

you have studied computers

wonder what my problem is?

You are nothing short of a destestable person and anyone who doesn't realise that is suffering some kind of mental deficiency that is comparable to yours

You are abhorrent and I post accordingly towards you

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:12 AM
i wish you nothing but a safe harbour from the demons that plague you, lisa

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:12 AM
i was reading some thing today that, just like flies, bettles "invade" human bodies after deathyes

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:13 AM
I never said Flag is a "retard apsy" yet again that is your own words not mine

I have said he has aspergers which he does, and I also said he is a genius which he is

yet again your ignorance shows because yet again that is not an insult and yet again Flag is BY FAR more intelligent than you

I think you are having a problem with the fact that all these people surpass you in actual intelligence and all you have is being able to project your small minded idiotic thoughts and notions onto other people who's mind work in ways that are beyond anything you would ever be able to grasp

give up loser and kill yourself... I actually think you are a possible pedophile, you are that sick in the head and your constant projections warn me that you'd probably think just because you think a certain way and want something that the person you are focussed on does do, that disturbs me to think you would ever focus on a child as I have already seen the limits of your mind and limits of what you are actually capable of contributing and I have already covered that

kill yourself

oh and 2 months? Nope. I've had YEARS of psychology at a university level as well as study beyond that with real and appropiate post graduate qualifications under my belt

you have studied computers

wonder what my problem is?

You are nothing short of a destestable person and anyone who doesn't realise that is suffering some kind of mental deficiency that is comparable to yours

You are abhorrent and I post accordingly towards you
just stop

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:14 AM
...and she still didn't explain why shebegan attacking elezzzark

Lisa Claus
I have been talking about penal colonies

m0nde came in here and brought up sexual abuse YET AGAIN

but be honest, what topic doesn't he bring that up in?

internutt
lol actually thats p funny

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:15 AM
"you think a certain way" take joy from others emotional suffering or w/e hahaha timabreu2.0

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:16 AM
I have been talking about penal colonies

m0nde came in here and brought up sexual abuse YET AGAIN

but be honest, what topic doesn't he bring that up in?now you're projecting all of this onto me, i don't know if it's in jest or you're actually that twisted

either way, i wish you would stop and look at yourself for one second

maks
02-22-2013, 06:16 AM
I still fantasize about the guy who raped me, that was the last time I had a partner who was completely willing and not on any sort of drugs. Thinking about my rape gets me really hot.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:17 AM

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:18 AM
...and she still didn't explain why shebegan attacking elezzzarkfact is I didn't

your small minded ignorance did though, and you've tried to project that onto me

but you are constantly trying to attack elz

you're just jealous of anyone who's smarter than you... and considering how fucking stupid you are your whole existence must be one pathetic jealous lack of an actual life

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:18 AM
and yet hear i am unemployed, sucking a crack heads dick and arguing with a fat brown pedofile on the interent

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:19 AM
lisa is this how you thought your life would turn out, is this how your pictured it

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:20 AM
im just posting on a gay nigger dick forum between flights to corporate briefings before i decide what company i want to buy out gimme a break i think youre a pedo

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:22 AM
she won't admit that she made a mistake and became angry that elezzzark said she was idioting herself and retaliated saying he was a dyslexic deaf who for some reason she thnks was abused like she thinks everyone in the world was.

it's just a mistake, lisa. it's okay that you made it. just step back and forgive yoruself

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:24 AM
listen i was almost assistant manager at a petstore, i was this close... before i got fired for having sex with the animals, and btw i never forced myself on any of the animals it was a mutal and loving act each and every time.

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:24 AM
*what do this girl and I have in common?
:seriously:

lmao youve changed your avatar to "something hilarious". barry, you're the joke. don't you see that?
i will fucking kill you

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:26 AM
I do not use links from wikipedia that do not also use valid and extensive references as each of the wikipedia links I used do and you are free to follow those references to your heart's content.

be carefull about telling me I'm "idioting" myself simply because of your own failure at understanding english

3. You are dyslexic and this has also impeded your development of written english.

That being said you constantly display actual knowledge and intelligence which is more than I can say for some of the others who have been involved in this discussion

I would however only afford you as much respect as you afford me so be carefull lest you want me to pound you into the ground.
thats very hurtful for you ot say lisa, i hope you feel bad

@ juji

it must be very frustrating having superior intelligence yet having such struggles with communication... especially when most the people you try to communicate with have inferior intelligence to your own... it's frustrating enough having superior intelligence in a world full of fucktards let alone having the communication barriers you face

I kind of admire you for overcomming these and also I believe you were abused growing up and I think you have a very strong character that I admire

why do you think he was abused? are you prjecting? i hope you feel bad

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:27 AM
she won't admit that she made a mistake and became angry that elezzzark said she was idioting herself and retaliated saying he was a dyslexic deaf who for some reason she thnks was abused like she thinks everyone in the world was.

it's just a mistake, lisa. it's okay that you made it. just step back and forgive yoruselfNope

this is all shit you just said, not me

what I said is in my previous posts and NOT in yours you fucking retard loser

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:28 AM
thats very hurtful for you ot say lisa, i hope you feel bad

why do you think he was abused? are you prjecting? i hope you feel badThe worst insult in this thread is when internutt said I was "timabreau2.0"

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:28 AM
*barry searches for new avatar*

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:29 AM
well if you think about lisa, i mean really think about and write a long ass post about it that nobody anywhere will ever read , then yes you are

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:29 AM
Nope

this is all shit you just said, not me

what I said is in my previous posts and NOT in yours you fucking retard losernow you're calling me a retard too. how could you have taught people with disabilities and use such hurtful words to describe them?

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:30 AM
The worst insult in this thread is when internutt said I was "timabreau2.0"you are. everyone used to have alot of fun goading him into making 1 page rage posts too...

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:30 AM
elz has talked about being abused before

elz is deaf

elz is dyslexic

only a complete fucking moron thinks that any of that is an insult and if you do it says more about YOU than it does about me or elz

keep your retard notions to yourself and stop projecting onto people who know better

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:31 AM
context

internutt
wait, so you're dyslexic?

timmy
lisa stop

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:32 AM
you are. everyone used to have alot of fun goading him into making 1 page rage posts too...

nice ninja edit you fucking fag

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:34 AM
tim, don't make start taking this personally.

Lisa Claus
now you're calling me a retard too. how could you have taught people with disabilities and use such hurtful words to describe them?calling you a retard is a bigger insult to people who are mentally handicapped than it is to you

is that what you are saying?

Because for once you would be right

I am qualified to recognise and knows ways to teach differences in the brain, you are not... you are justa fucktard sicko loser with a small mind and idiotic concepts

you learnt computers, stick to that you abhorrent loser... you're probably outdated in that to boot

internutt
i wish i was a god, i would totally reveal myself and be like "im the admin you faggot you better not hit on your sister again or im gonna ban you"

internutt
you learned computers YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:35 AM
tim, don't make start taking this personally.

i wont dont make start taking this personally, you brown, yellow eyed, stinky lava turd mother fucker

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:36 AM
it's alright lisa. i understand that something i said triggered some real anger in you. i'll let you simmer down on your own. maybe more rage expressed harmlessly here will help you somehow in your everyday life.

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:37 AM
calling you a retard is a bigger insult to people who are mentally handicapped than it is to you

is that what you are saying?

Because for once you would be right

I am qualified to recognise and knows ways to teach differences in the brain, you are not... you are justa fucktard sicko loser with a small mind and idiotic concepts

you learnt computers, stick to that you abhorrent loser... you're probably outdated in that to boot

LISA IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE: STOP ACTING LIKE YOURE BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE, WHETHER YOU ARE OR YOU ARE NOT JUST FUCKING STOP IT, NUFF SAID. youre 30 something years old and you dont realize this immodest kind of act makes you a target. fuck me. fuck me in the ass.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:38 AM
lisa really fucked up your girl in pink hotpants thread i would demand a ban

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:39 AM
immodest

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:39 AM
add that one to the pile of abreuisms

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:40 AM
what should i use then interbutt, egotistical?

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:41 AM
I am qualified to recognise and knows ways to teach differences in the brain, you are not...best line ever

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:41 AM
immodest is a real word you fucking retard gook

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:42 AM
yeah its a real word, you just don't know how to use words it's funny

maks
02-22-2013, 06:43 AM
the return of "classic" barry

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:44 AM
okay sir zipperhead, elaborate on where i went wrong in full deatail.

syncan aka ken post jr
lisa brings out the worst in everybody

internutt
they replaced his sugar with high fructose corniness

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:45 AM
okay sir zipperhead, elaborate on where i went wrong in full deatail.

you went wrong before you signed up for this internet forum

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:45 AM
immodest kind, modest kind, kind as a noun works youre actually wrong you fucking rteatrd

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:46 AM
LISA IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE: STOP ACTING LIKE YOURE BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE, WHETHER YOU ARE OR YOU ARE NOT JUST FUCKING STOP IT, NUFF SAID. youre 30 something years old and you dont realize this immodest kind of act makes you a target. fuck me. fuck me in the ass.I'm flattered Tim

but it's not my fault that I come across as better than some of these pieces of shit

it's just that the bar is set so low here

there are some here who I admire

but the current fucktard troll brigade are not some of them

this is not my fault that they are so low on the ladder

why not scream at them for acting like they are shitter than everyone else... because basically that is what they are doing in every post whether they realise it or not... sadly I think they do not realise that and are lashing out for reasons unknown to them ina desperate scrabble for domination that ultimately fails them as they are inequipped for anything other than being low-life bottom feeders

m0nde
...immodest kind eyes

syncan aka ken post jr
it's retard not rteatrd tim

sorry i am kind of a stickler for good grammer

timmy
he is a very modest kind of guy, he is a modest type, he is a modest sort, THIS ALL MAKES SENSE INTERGOOK WHATS WRONG HUH

internutt
are you sure tim? think carefully about it

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:47 AM
...immodest kind eyes
consecutive adjectives, quick internut jump on his nuts about it like it fucking matters or some shit

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:47 AM
immodest kind, modest kind, kind as a noun works youre actually wrong you fucking rteatrdoh stop acting like you're better than them just because you know a word tim ;P

should I type that in bold and large font to make sure you get the hypocrisy?

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:48 AM
I'm flattered Tim

but it's not my fault that I come across as better than some of these pieces of shit

it's just that the bar is set so low here

there are some here who I admire

but the current fucktard troll brigade are not some of them

this is not my fault that they are so low on the ladder

why not scream at them for acting like they are shitter than everyone else... because basically that is what they are doing in every post whether they realise it or not... sadly I think they do not realise that and are lashing out for reasons unknown to them ina desperate scrabble for domination that ultimately fails them as they are inequipped for anything other than being low-life bottom feeders
just a reminder you live in an acutal rat trap, have no job, can't even keep one as a petstore cashier, are 40 years old, and have an on again off again relationship with a drug addict, and get owned by everyone all the time on a forum full of faggots

m0nde
do you guys like cows?

internutt
immodest isn't a word

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:49 AM
they have immodest kind eyes

Lisa Claus
it's true though

posting next to some of you low-life fucktards makes many of us seem better than you simply by comparison

syncan aka ken post jr
unmodest is a word just looked it up

timmy
immodest isn't a word

i will fly to china and kick the gook out of your eyes cunt

syncan aka ken post jr
it's true though

posting next to some of you low-life fucktards makes many of us seem better than you simply by comparison

just a reminder you live in an acutal rat trap, have no job, can't even keep one as a petstore cashier, are 40 years old, and have an on again off again relationship with a drug addict, and get owned by everyone all the time on a forum full of faggots

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:51 AM
ok so monde is telling me to stop pretending to get trolled by internut sorry internut i wont have sex with you with my words anymore have a nice day in korea.

timmy
im not allowed to have fun or be a retard anymore growing up sucks

m0nde
:backpedalling:

lnopia the great
ok seriously guys we are way off topic here and dneed to atart posting about hot girls in pink tights

Lisa Claus
and seemingly just by knowing words that your inferior vocuabulary doesn't even know exist

watch out, m0nde will be using the word immodest for months to come and trying it on in every situation he can

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:52 AM
i will fly to china and kick the gook out of your eyes cunt

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/immodest (http://gnaa.nimp.org/) it doesn't mean that

syncan aka ken post jr
this thread was raped

m0nde
lisa always seems to do this. since her rage posts are so long the thread becomes huge as people goad her into more and more of a rage spiral.

syncan aka ken post jr
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
gnaa.nimp.org contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified gnaa.nimp.org that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on gnaa.nimp.org, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

timmy
immodest is very real, like keith

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:53 AM
im not allowed to have fun or be a retard anymore growing up sucksyou are well into your 20's... like mid 20's

you're not a fucking teenager tim

move out of your parents home and get a life of your own

it isn;t all fucking rainbows and lollypops you fucking mental child

maks
02-22-2013, 06:53 AM
I don't think children should be interferred with

but in my case I wasn't getting any kind of love at home

because I'm a piece of shit and my family despised me, even back then

so fuck it why not get raped by my babysitter

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:54 AM
what if you work at a rainbow coloured lollypop store?

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:54 AM
you are well into your 20's... like mid 20's

you're not a fucking teenager tim

move out of your parents home and get a life of your own

it isn;t all fucking rainbows and lollypops you fucking mental child

actually it is when you were born into a comfy living

internutt
02-22-2013, 06:55 AM
when you reach your mid 20s tim, you need to consider flying the coop

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:56 AM
lisa always seems to do this. since her rage posts are so long the thread becomes huge as people goad her into more and more of a rage spiral.riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

there is nothing you ever say that is actually based on fact rather than your own idiotic thoughts and projections

OMG someone who is capable of typing more than one sentence and who can write whole paragraphs is just so impressive huh?

meanwhile I'm enjoying how much more readable every topic is having dp's fucktard ad nauseam boring spam on ignore

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:57 AM
move in to a small apt next to a dump, get on the dole, say your bi-polor or something, get some rats from the dump they will keep you company, then just post on the interent all day, this is real life tim,

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:57 AM
what if you work at a rainbow coloured lollypop store?lol

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:59 AM
lisa, stop posting here go back to hiphop forums just leave us alone

m0nde
02-22-2013, 07:00 AM
idk why lisa keeps going on about dp. i thought the point of ignoring someone was to not have to think about them.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 07:01 AM
she clicks view post everytime, she needs the abuse, it's all she knows

timmy
02-22-2013, 07:03 AM
just say something abouts dps kids lisa, say theyre ngelected i or say hes a zombie h eard tht really grinds his geards

maks
02-22-2013, 07:03 AM
idk why lisa keeps going on about dp. i thought the point of ignoring someone was to not have to think about them.

no she's actually stealing my gimmick of putting someone on ignore and then talking about them constantly. notice however I did not use that tactic when I was fighting with dp because it does not work on dp you need to step up your game to do battle with an a-lister

juji
02-22-2013, 07:04 AM
I do not use links from wikipedia that do not also use valid and extensive references as each of the wikipedia links I used do and you are free to follow those references to your heart's content.

:(

You hurt my feelings a lot after gush broke my heart

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 07:05 AM
just say something abouts dps kids lisa, say theyre ngelected i or say hes a zombie h eard tht really grinds his geardswell I have serious concerns about his kids for what should be pretty obvious reasons

m0nde
02-22-2013, 07:06 AM
well i hope you're happy, lisa

timmy
02-22-2013, 07:07 AM
well I have serious concerns about his kids for what should be pretty obvious reasons

just keep talking about his kids thats a start maybe threow in hes a leper maybe even a little zombie

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 07:09 AM
say i'm inanse and got raped when i was a kid and live in a hovel that will rage me like nothing else

steveyos
02-22-2013, 07:09 AM
she clicks view post everytime, she needs the abuse, it's all she knows

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 07:10 AM
:(

You hurt my feelings a lot after gush broke my heartI did not mean to hurt your feelings

I was trying to discuss stuff with you

you have asked me about personal stuff many times before and I thought with that in mind you'd be more open to discussing stuff about yourself

like I said in that post and in later posts I admire you and respect your intelligence... I was making those points to remind both of us what some of the frustration in communcation was, I was pissed off that you said I was idioting myself when I wasn't and was wanting to join in the conversation with you as you were the ONLY other one displaying any actual knowlege about the subject

and don;t you get all precious on me after everything you've done, giving out my PI and stuff... you know I adore you but don't you DARE have no respect for mine and then get all precious about yours

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 07:12 AM
just keep talking about his kids thats a start maybe threow in hes a leper maybe even a little zombielol

all I know is the whole forum is actually readable with steveyos and dp on ignore

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 07:12 AM
I did not mean to hurt your feelings

you have asked me about personal stuff many times before and I thought with that in mind you'd be more open to discussing stuff about yourself

like I said in that post and in later posts I admire you and respect your intelligence... I was making those points to remind both of us what some of the frustration in communcation was, I was pissed off that you said I was idioting myself when I wasn't and was wanting to join in the conversation with you as you were the ONLY other one displaying any actual knowlege about the subject

and don;t you get all precious on me after everything you've done, giving out my PI and stuff... you know I adore you but don't you DARE have no respect for mine and then get all precious about yours

why don't you just stop, i mean knock it off, short of that, you know stop posting here, maybe find a nice hiphop fourm or prehaps a rape survivor chat room.

maks
02-22-2013, 07:13 AM
remember that time dp claimed he was a hacker and gave himself admin on some suburban white boy rap site then he didn't even know how to use img tags?

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 07:13 AM
aka lisa get's fucking owned all day everyday by me

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 07:14 AM
i was a pretty big deal on emeniene's offical fourms, i was an unoffical mod

m0nde
02-22-2013, 07:15 AM
saying sorry for attacking elezzzark but wouldn't admit that she was attacking him and went on a rage spree about it

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 07:17 AM
this just in, Lisa is a terrible person irl and on the internet

maks
02-22-2013, 07:17 AM

you should make a topic about that because people who are hip to internet lingo call threads topics

juji
02-22-2013, 07:18 AM

I dont know to say

My brain is shut down and my heart is stopping how gush did me

maks
02-22-2013, 07:20 AM
breaking news I just found dp's reddit account

http://www.reddit.com/r/A858DE45/

m0nde
02-22-2013, 07:21 AM
I dont know to say

My brain is shut down and my heart is stopping how gush did meshe still didn't explain why she suddenly started attacking you. it seems that just for saying she was idioting herself she went into some pretty personal stuff meant to humble you.

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 07:21 AM
I dont know to say

My brain is shut down and my heart is stopping how gush did meaw

Well I'm nothing like Gush

but I'll be honest I'm in 100% support of what she does

women shouldn;t have to put up with constant harassment in silence on the internet

she just gives a little of that back and good on her

but juji, you have done a lot worse to me than I have ever done to you and you know it

and I never did anything to you to deserve it

and YET I STILL adore you because I'm a sucker

I shouldn't you know... after everything you've done I should hate you

but I think... I don't know.... I got an e-crush on you for some reason

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 07:23 AM
she still didn't explain why she suddenly started attacking you. it seems that just for saying she was idioting herself she went into some pretty personal stuff meant to humble you.no YOU are the turning it into an insult because of your small minded pathetic ignorance

not me

you are CONSTANTLY TRYING to insult elz

you just fail because frankly elz is better than you in every single way

Lisa's Babysitter
02-22-2013, 07:24 AM
She used to have a crush on me too man, and it did not turn out too well

steveyos
02-22-2013, 07:26 AM
why don't you just stop, i mean knock it off, short of that, you know stop posting here, maybe find a nice hiphop fourm or prehaps a rape survivor chat room.

aka lisa get's fucking owned all day everyday by me

this just in, Lisa is a terrible person irl and on the internet

She used to have a crush on me too man, and it did not turn out too well

juji
02-22-2013, 08:07 AM
Im going to kill myself

Desolation
02-22-2013, 09:55 AM
that was a lot to read

Desolation
02-22-2013, 09:55 AM
And I missed the gritty details of Lisa talking about her being raped. Can someone find them? Her posts are so damn long I get tired of reading them half way through.

blumpkin blownuts
02-22-2013, 12:17 PM

you keep idioting the fuck out of yourself with this penal colony bullshit
and you had a fucking rage festival keyboard smashing shit fit when juji dared to call you out on it
you brought up his being deaf and dyslexic to belittle him, and wrongly accused him of getting himself abused
you're stupid, stubborn, narcissistic, insensitive and projecting

Lisa's Babysitter
02-22-2013, 12:34 PM
I shoved my dick in lisa's mouth just to shut her up.

mrs. hyde
02-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Im going to kill myself

take me with you

Lisa's Babysitter
04-07-2013, 10:50 AM
holy shit

Lisa Claus
04-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Lisa's Babysitter

This message is hidden because Lisa's Babysitter is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

If I see this again dp all of your accounts will be on ignore and will NOT come off

you fucking loser, I didn;t even view post but if I see that one more time that's it

Autistic Spectrum
04-07-2013, 05:02 PM
why do you think that's me

Autistic Spectrum
04-07-2013, 05:03 PM
only alt i'm running now is GulDucat and that's wearing a little thin

jon
04-07-2013, 05:21 PM
this girl and i

timmy
04-07-2013, 05:29 PM
this girl and i

thanks, bro
you are doing a service this internet community could no tdo without...

timmy
04-07-2013, 05:29 PM
this autist and i

sex with dead people
04-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm lisa's babysitter irl and on this forum

Lisa Claus
04-07-2013, 06:04 PM
why do you think that's mebecause it is

you fucking idiot

Autistic Spectrum
04-07-2013, 06:06 PM
sorry not me, just a big fan

Autistic Spectrum
04-07-2013, 06:06 PM
only lisa alt i have is lisa haunted fetus

Lisa Claus
04-07-2013, 06:15 PM
I've fucking warned you dp

I don;t need you to tell me what your alts are, I already know

you can either shove it up your ass or go on ignore if you can;t stop being a fucking retard

you're getting more chances than most people because when you aren;t being a fucking loser I kind of like you

but this is your last one

m0nde
10-23-2016, 10:50 PM
excellent thread

maks
10-24-2016, 05:22 AM
I've fucking warned you dp

I don;t need you to tell me what your alts are, I already know

you can either shove it up your ass or go on ignore if you can;t stop being a fucking retard

you're getting more chances than most people because when you aren;t being a fucking loser I kind of like you

but this is your last one