PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Alt

0bnoxious0ne
02-22-2013, 05:51 AM
M0nde was right about me. Just because everyone now knows, doesnt mean I will stop using it. The intdrnet is about free expression you tossers.

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:54 AM
ya, the real ob would never use the word "tosser" this is some fake
if it was the real ob, they would have brought up some talk of psychosexual whatever by now

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 05:58 AM
sid shows that yet again he is incapable of contributing anything other than his fucktard innapropiate sexual perversions and claiming yet again they are someone else's when in fact it is all HE ever posts about and not the people he attempts to project it onto

you are so small minded, pathetic and stupid

you are unnatractive in every possible way

you have literally nothing to contribute ever

m0nde
02-22-2013, 05:59 AM
why're you so angry this morning? something clearly set you off. you need to take a deep breath and stop spitting out such bile.

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:00 AM
M0nde was right about me. Just because everyone now knows, doesnt mean I will stop using it. The intdrnet is about free expression you tossers.funny

I've never seen him been right about anything

but irony mixed with sarcasm are two levels of wit that are far beyond sid's reach so meh, who cares

0bnoxious0ne
02-22-2013, 06:00 AM
ya, the real ob would never use the word "tosser" this is some fake
if it was the real ob, they would have brought up some talk of psychosexual whatever by now Jibbles inspired me to do this. Sometimes I still miss him.

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:01 AM
i really don't wish you any ill will, lisa. i am just shocked at your level of vitriol.

maks
02-22-2013, 06:04 AM
I got raped, it was pretty good!

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:08 AM
sometimes i just think back to jibbles, and his crazy posts, man that guy was awesome i love u jibbles wherever you are right now.

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:21 AM
Jibbles inspired me to do this. Sometimes I still miss him.I miss Jibbles when he was fun, funny and cute

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:24 AM
i really don't wish you any ill will, lisa. i am just shocked at your level of vitriol.yeah well I'm sick of sickos projecting their fucktard rubbish onto me and being literally incapable of posting about anything else

you have any idea how boring and tedious you fucktards are?

I've got dp and steveyos on ignore just to make every single topic in here actually readable as they post 200 times in each topic with the exact same fucktard rubbish each time

luckily you don't post AS OFTEN but if you can't see how fucking pathetic you are then you are a lost cause and you clearly have nothing interesting to discuss anyway nor do you have any witty banter

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 06:25 AM
oh god remeber jibbles he was top notch

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 06:37 AM
I have no doubt that dp is furiously posting in some retard attempt for my attention

he got my attention when I clicked "ignore" on him yesterday

the forum has been so much more readable since

m0nde
02-22-2013, 06:44 AM
i'm sorry you had to go through that yesterday. no doubt you related it to your abuse in some way and that is why you angrily hit ignore instead of letting it be the catharsis you need.

steveyos
02-22-2013, 06:47 AM
sometimes i just think back to jibbles, and his crazy posts, man that guy was awesome i love u jibbles wherever you are right now.

steveyos
02-22-2013, 06:48 AM
oh god remeber jibbles he was top notch

I have no doubt that dp is furiously posting in some retard attempt for my attention

he got my attention when I clicked "ignore" on him yesterday

the forum has been so much more readable since