PDA

View Full Version : i would let lisa rape me

timmy
02-22-2013, 06:56 AM
after i see tests for her cleanliness down there, and that she took her bc pills, then i would let her wake me up in the middle of the night and rape me:sweat::smoke:

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 07:02 AM
oh I get tested every time I have unprotected sex

and I'm clean.. for some unfair reason I've gotten away with it all

but Tim, we've been through this

1. You live with your parents

2. Being funny or slightly nice to me 1% of the time and being a total nasty idiotic prick the other 99% of the time just doesn't cut it with me

I enjoyed watching you wank that one time but you'd need a more mature personality for anything of the sort to ever happen again let alone more

I've been around Tim, I like older men because they are past playing stupid little games and freaking out about sex

timmy
02-22-2013, 07:05 AM
if i let you rape me thats not really sex

steveyos
02-22-2013, 07:10 AM
anyone reading that long ass post say yeahhhhhhh

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 07:14 AM
if i let you rape me thats not really sexoh so you want your ask your mum if I can have a sleep over and hope that I rape you?

LOL

Tim....

syncan aka ken post jr
02-22-2013, 07:15 AM
please , please for the love of everything that is good and holy, just fuck off lisa, stop posting here i mean enough is enough

steveyos
02-22-2013, 07:27 AM
please , please for the love of everything that is good and holy, just fuck off lisa, stop posting here i mean enough is enough

Lisa's Babysitter
02-22-2013, 07:30 AM
Rapeing lisa is not all it's cracked up to be, believe you me

maks
02-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Rapeing lisa is not all it's cracked up to be, believe you me

did your dick rot off or did you soak it in acetone

Lisa's Babysitter
02-22-2013, 07:34 AM
first off it was not rape, that little bitch was asking for it, wearing those sexy footy pj's strutting around like she owned the place

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 07:35 AM
it's clearly dp

reeking of desperation for my attention

I already have one desperate troll and that is maks

the position has been filled, please find a life

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 07:41 AM
ok Tim

let's go to bed

goodnight you fucking losers

timmy
02-22-2013, 07:48 AM
im not going to bed any time soon, i drank a dozen shots of southern comfort and now im cooking enough pasta to feed two people all for my self

Lisa Claus
02-22-2013, 08:04 AM
I don't drink

I'm a terrible drunk and already drank all my share and yours the many number of times I did drink in my life

In the past couple of years I do it once in a blue moon by accident or if I haven't picked up in ages and need to go out and do so... so in order not to just sit in a dark corner of the pub giving death stares when not avoiding eye contact I get sloshed and slutty and grab some poor bastard by the ear to have my way with him

it's never worth it though... I get laid, run away and then feel deathly ill for 2 days with a hangover so I don't even see myself doing that anymore

there was also a time in my life when I couldn't have sex with someone for the first time without getting drunk first but I have reached a point now where if they really want to and I really want to I can manage it

and I'm going to bed

I've posted enough for a week now

Lisa's Babysitter
02-22-2013, 08:08 AM
I don't drink

I'm a terrible drunk and already drank all my share and yours the many number of times I did drink in my life

In the past couple of years I do it once in a blue moon by accident or if I haven't picked up in ages and need to go out and do so... so in order not to just sit in a dark corner of the pub giving death stares when not avoiding eye contact I get sloshed and slutty and grab some poor bastard by the ear to have my way with him

it's never worth it though... I get laid, run away and then feel deathly ill for 2 days with a hangover so I don't even see myself doing that anymore

there was also a time in my life when I couldn't have sex with someone for the first time without getting drunk first but I have reached a point now where if they really want to and I really want to I can manage it

and I'm going to bed

I've posted enough for a week now

and you wonder why i brutally raped you.

steveyos
02-22-2013, 09:17 AM
and you wonder why i brutally raped you.

lol

XD

Desolation
02-22-2013, 10:01 AM
you jacked it on cam for lisa bruh? Did you get anything in return or was it just like "fuck it i'm gonna cum on this bitches face"

Gentleman Doli
02-22-2013, 10:58 AM
2. Being funny or slightly nice to me 1% of the time and being a total nasty idiotic prick the other 99% of the time just doesn't cut it with me

ya your right, it has to be like at least nice to you 2% of the time for you to have sex with tehm lmao

Gentleman Doli
02-22-2013, 10:59 AM
I value myself so little that the number of times you say "Hello" and barely acknowledge my presence is directly correlated to how badly I want to have sex with you