PDA

View Full Version : Srixky: is the new nvidia titan able to run viva pinata in Holy Shit settings?

steveyos
02-22-2013, 07:22 AM
WELCOME TO THE ERA OF SUPERCOMPUTER GAMING

The EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN combines extraordinary power, advanced control features with EVGA Precision X, and game-changing thermal and acoustic capabilities to provide an entirely new class of super-performance graphics cards.

I still have my i7 920 and 9800gtx+ now the cpu can be oc'd but that requires bios stuff and I'll figure it out for Arma 3 but would I be capable of running it with three 9800gtx+'s or are they just like outdated by direct X opengl reasons

like does the titan or any new card actually fuckin do anything

actually my main concern is cry engine 3 because that's what we're using for the fjs game would I be able to use DX13 or whatever is out now with the new cards vs dx10 of my card and would it really matter

games still suck I only want to upgrade when it'll mean improved physics and such I only want to use cry engine 3

steveyos
02-22-2013, 07:23 AM
my guess is $150 for two more of my current card would be just as good as one of the new ones but I always thought haven't read any tech news in years

steveyos
02-22-2013, 07:24 AM
idk why always thought is in that sentence, android is always full of surprises

juji
02-22-2013, 07:40 AM
Have fun

steveyos
02-22-2013, 09:18 AM
thanks for all the valuable input

now that I think of it I'm probably just gonna throw my pc out and stick with android