syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 05:35 PM
nobody is gonna do this because nobody here likes you in the very least

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Peter Quinn

got arrested for selling ice

is out on bail

has been sending me a barrage of abusive txt messages all night saying that I dobbed him into the cops... which I didn't

post him on craigslist... everything

Flag please assist

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 05:39 PM
acutally i think i will call him and tell him good job, and that if he murders lisa i will give him 60 bucks via paypal

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 05:40 PM
you are still on ignore dipshit

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 05:40 PM
lol i also this think is lisa's boyfriend, i guess he broke up with her again

maks
02-23-2013, 05:41 PM
acutally i think i will call him and tell him good job, and that if he murders lisa i will give him 60 bucks via paypal

does he accept bitcoins

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 05:44 PM
just do it

the guy is a total piece of shit

he was giving ice to 15 year old girls

I'm disgusted in myself for ever having anything to do with him

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 05:45 PM
lisa's single again boys,:swoon:

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 05:46 PM
sure you do that Cody

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 05:48 PM
also reported this thread to the admin's have fun with your ban

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 05:50 PM
ya this is totally cool posting some guys real name, and his phone number, this is neat lisa

maks
02-23-2013, 05:54 PM
it'll be funny when he kills her.

UofLCardfan08
02-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Peter Quinn

is out on bail

has been sending me a barrage of abusive txt messages all night saying that I dobbed him into the cops... which I didn't

Flag please assist

with any luck he will ice you

UofLCardfan08
02-23-2013, 06:00 PM
didn't put his shit online, so to get even you put his shit online, yeah thats gonna convince him you're innocent. Here's what Ima do.

i'm going to text him this URL and then tell him exactly who you are, and say that if you somehow were to come to great harm due to your actions here today we would applaud his service to humanity and the internet.

+1 and many positive reps headed your way!

just do it

you are a disgusting drug addict, go have junkie mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig help you in your misery

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 06:07 PM
+1 and many positive reps headed your way!

you are a disgusting drug addict, go have junkie mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig help you in your miseryI'm not a junky or drug addict

you are a retarded obsessed stalker and no-one even cares about you

you should call him LOL

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 06:08 PM
shes obviously mad that he's throwing dick in girls half her age and giving them free speed, while she's gotta pay full price and he wont even let her blow him for a bumpI don't take speed... I only ever smoke pot occasionally

he got arrested for selling ice, he sold some to an undercover cop, they raided his house and found 2 grams... he's out on bail, he told me he had quit drugs but obviously that isn't true... when I said I didn't want to go move in with him he went psycho and sent me about 200 txt messages acusing me of telling the police

UofLCardfan08
02-23-2013, 06:09 PM
didn't put his shit online, so to get even you put his shit online, yeah thats gonna convince him you're innocent. Here's what Ima do.

i'm going to text him this URL and then tell him exactly who you are, and say that if you somehow were to come to great harm due to your actions here today we would applaud his service to humanity and the internet.

MOST AWESOME post on all of rubynet.com

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Peter Quinn lives in Sydney @ 25/16 Clisdell St, Surry Hills

get your ice there

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 06:13 PM
MOST AWESOME post on all of rubynet.comLOL

yeah Cody is well respected around here

fucktard

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 06:19 PM
her and i have 11 green boxes each that say we're more respected than you'll ever benah

maks
02-23-2013, 06:22 PM
clump is the :lizard:'s :lizard:

UofLCardfan08
02-23-2013, 06:24 PM

get your ice there

LOL

yeah Cody is well respected around here

fucktard

This ^ coming from a narc+, who can't even keep a job cleaning animal cages at a pet store.

Not surprising that you aligned your creepy pedo self with the likes of "plug drugs" mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig.

"Get a job" Lisa, put the internet away and get a fuking job!

maks
02-23-2013, 06:31 PM
if she's going to post a phone number she should post the babysitter's, I've got some questions for that guy

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 06:32 PM
http://bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig/maps/NDeZp that's it bubble

now how do I forward his 200 abusive txt messages to you and how do we get this creep to come up on google on a search

for safety reasons of course ;)

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 06:35 PM
I'm not dating him

I refused to move in with him after he got arrested and he's gone full psycho sending me hundreds of abusive txt messages all night

He lied to me all along

UofLCardfan08
02-23-2013, 06:41 PM
call all hours and ask for ice

His name is Pete

Peter Quinn

is out on bail

Flag please assist

just do it

I don't take speed... I only ever smoke pot occasionally

he got arrested for selling ice, he sold some to an undercover cop, they raided his house and found 2 grams... he's out on bail, he told me he had quit drugs but obviously that isn't true... when I said I didn't want to go move in with him he went psycho and sent me about 200 txt messages acusing me of telling the police

get your ice there

Fugly Lisa dig your grave deeper, add his picture why dont you

UofLCardfan08
02-23-2013, 06:43 PM
"peter quinn lisa has posted your full name address and phone on www.rubycalaber.com shes asking people to harrass you mate. the lisa with phone number 439651523. she also called you a pedophile and a drug dealer"

I just texted peter this message. You're welcome.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cody again.

maks
02-23-2013, 06:54 PM
He texted me back, he's rather displeased.

log?

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 06:55 PM
get him to make an account here. he's among friends

maks
02-23-2013, 06:56 PM
text from Peter:

"Can you write how she was dumped by me and now she is out to cause me trouble, and she rings police on everyone claiming false things when she's mad at them"

tell him to file harassment charges, get something on record before she reports him

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:00 PM
I know you put me go to cops you mongrel . You are only an ugly computer hore and by the way filth i seen your photos on your computeh . Your a real sick little disgusting slimey slut. You send naked photos of yourself to crazy old lonely men. You meet up ANY GUY FOR SEX.LOL

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Look just go try con some other fool with your shit love story . I spent 3 days at your place and you spent all that time on your computer . Then lied when i got back made out you wanted to come here to me. When it was time to act you pulled out . You are a liarYeah he went back home and got arrested for selling ice

then wanted me to move in with him

retard alert

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:04 PM
LOL!

I never went to the police

he got arrested for selling ice because he sold ice to an undercover cop and then they raided him and found 2 grams in his flat

he is out on bail

and he'd have to show the txt messages to the police to do anything about harassment and all that would show is a barrage of abusive insane txt messages from him after I told him I would not sell all my belongings and go move in with him

psycho alert

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:07 PM
"she is even suing her father mother and brother saying they assaulted her. she spends all her money on pot and is behind in her rent and recieved and eviction notice. she conned 500 out of me saying she was moving to sydney to be with me then when caught out lying i dumped her and now she is dirty"Nope

he owed me a couple of hundred dollars, kept saying he would put it in my bank, never did... he finally did though

it was a couple of hundred that he owed me, not $500 and I needed it to catch up on rent because when I was in hospital after my brother bashed me my mum was given money to pay my rent and didn't and so I fell behind... then to further that I gave him money that took about a month for him to pay back... I'm still behind

I have REAL rent to pay, last time he saw me he told me he lied about a back injury to get on the pension and is in commision housing... he thought I should sell all my stuff and come move in with him.... he then went got arrested for selling ice after he told me he had quit ice

it's pretty embarassing that I was even with someone like like that for a minute... but things were certainly not as he claimed they were and I was stupid enough to believe the lies he was telling me until the truth came out last time he came here to see me about his position and then him getting arrested when he went back home

maks
02-23-2013, 07:12 PM
"she is even suing her father mother and brother saying they assaulted her. she spends all her money on pot and is behind in her rent and recieved and eviction notice. she conned 500 out of me saying she was moving to sydney to be with me then when caught out lying i dumped her and now she is dirty"

none of this comes as a surprise

also pot is dirt cheap if she spends all of her money on it she must be incredibly poor

UofLCardfan08
02-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Peter, if you are reading this. Take a moment and make an account here............ EVERYONE on this site detests Lisa.

http://youtu.be/74BzSTQCl_c

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:14 PM
see thing is

I have a completely clear criminal check

he does not

My problem was he got me literally the day I got out of hospital and was vulnerable... I was then clearly insane to trust someone like that for even a minute.... I was gullible to believe all the rubbish he said he was which he in fact wasn't... he is an ice dealing scum bag.

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:15 PM
none of this comes as a surprise

also pot is dirt cheap if she spends all of her money on it she must be incredibly pooryeah well I don't

so lol

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:16 PM
"this woman is a liar she should not have acomputer. she prostitutes herself on it. meeting guys taking money then lies about them"

Yes peter this sounds like lisa all right. We believe you bro.LOL!

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:17 PM
both juji and mike have offered me money here

I didn't take it

Pete has no money and it took him a month or more to pay back the couple of hundred I had given him after he was robbed by a crack whore

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Nor have I had sex with anyone here

he saw me on this forum when he was here and flipped his lid saying that it was a sex site

so I looked up a sex site to show him what an actual sex site is explaining that this is a forum and that is a sex site

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:21 PM
I have 3 computers

because I don't sell them for crack

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:22 PM
"this lisa is a real psycho and is registered with victorian mental health"

again peter scoresLOL!

um yeeeeeeeeeeeah

see?

but this is great, he's stopped txting me for now.

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:24 PM
LOL!

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:25 PM
My computer is full of cocks

steveyos
02-23-2013, 07:27 PM

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)
jackDpedo,
maks

I'm not a junky or drug addict

you should call him LOL

get your ice there

nah

This ^ coming from a narc+, who can't even keep a job cleaning animal cages at a pet store.

Not surprising that you aligned your creepy pedo self with the likes of "plug drugs" mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig.

maks
02-23-2013, 07:27 PM
"this lisa is a real psycho and is registered with victorian mental health"

again peter scores

get her last name so we can send flaggercat to google to verify all of this

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:28 PM
get her last name so we can send flaggercat to google to verify all of thisfancy meeting you here on this sex site

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:30 PM
fancy meeting you here on this sex siteare you a lonely old man? Want to send me money? I have a computer full of cocks.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 07:31 PM
poor pete

steveyos
02-23-2013, 07:32 PM

jackDpedo,
maks

you should call him LOL

get your ice there

nah

that's it bubble

now how do I forward his 200 abusive txt messages to you and how do we get this creep to come up on google on a search

I'm not dating him

I refused to move in with him after he got arrested and he's gone full psycho sending me hundreds of abusive txt messages all night

He lied to me all along

Delete it liar and get back on the computer and get sent another cock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look just go try con some other fool with your shit love story . I spent 3 days at your place and you spent all that time on your computer . Then lied when i got back made out you wanted to come here to me. When it was time to act you pulled out . You are a liar

I know you put me go to cops you mongrel . You are only an ugly computer hore and by the way filth i seen your photos on your computeh . Your a real sick little disgusting slimey slut. You send naked photos of yourself to crazy old lonely men. You meet up ANY GUY FOR SEX.

LOL

Yeah he went back home and got arrested for selling ice

retard alert

LOL!

he got arrested for selling ice because he sold ice to an undercover cop and then they raided him and found 2 grams in his flat

he is out on bail

and he'd have to show the txt messages to the police to do anything about harassment and all that would show is a barrage of abusive insane txt messages from him after I told him I would not sell all my belongings and go move in with him

psycho alert

Nope

he owed me a couple of hundred dollars, kept saying he would put it in my bank, never did... he finally did though

it was a couple of hundred that he owed me, not $500 and I needed it to catch up on rent because when I was in hospital after my brother bashed me my mum was given money to pay my rent and didn't and so I fell behind... then to further that I gave him money that took about a month for him to pay back... I'm still behind

I have REAL rent to pay, last time he saw me he told me he lied about a back injury to get on the pension and is in commision housing... he thought I should sell all my stuff and come move in with him.... he then went got arrested for selling ice after he told me he had quit ice

it's pretty embarassing that I was even with someone like like that for a minute... but things were certainly not as he claimed they were and I was stupid enough to believe the lies he was telling me until the truth came out last time he came here to see me about his position and then him getting arrested when he went back home

steveyos
02-23-2013, 07:33 PM

jackDpedo,
maks

you should call him LOL

get your ice there

nah

that's it bubble

I'm not dating him

He lied to me all along

Delete it liar and get back on the computer and get sent another cock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look just go try con some other fool with your shit love story . I spent 3 days at your place and you spent all that time on your computer . Then lied when i got back made out you wanted to come here to me. When it was time to act you pulled out . You are a liar

I know you put me go to cops you mongrel . You are only an ugly computer hore and by the way filth i seen your photos on your computeh . Your a real sick little disgusting slimey slut. You send naked photos of yourself to crazy old lonely men. You meet up ANY GUY FOR SEX.

LOL

Yeah he went back home and got arrested for selling ice

retard alert

LOL!

he is out on bail

psycho alert

Nope

poor pete

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:34 PM
barrage of ignored posts

steveyos
02-23-2013, 07:34 PM
-retard alert
-psycho alert

does lisa seriously not see how definition of ironic, moronic, fucking ban, fucking ban right now fucking ban right now.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 07:36 PM
"she is even suing her father mother and brother saying they assaulted her. she spends all her money on pot and is behind in her rent and recieved and eviction notice. she conned 500 out of me saying she was moving to sydney to be with me then when caught out lying i dumped her and now she is dirty"

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 07:41 PM
best case scenario, lisa get's evicted, ends up homeless and can't post on the internet anymore

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:43 PM
LOL!

maks
02-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Lisa MiBirney of Cowes, Victoria, Australia does lots of illegal drugs

Lisa Claus
02-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Lisa MiBirney of Cowes, Victoria, Australia does lots of illegal drugsLOL!

Maksie poo

syncan aka ken post jr
02-23-2013, 11:22 PM
see thing is

I have a completely clear criminal check

he does not

My problem was he got me literally the day I got out of hospital and was vulnerable... I was then clearly insane to trust someone like that for even a minute.... I was gullible to believe all the rubbish he said he was which he in fact wasn't... he is an ice dealing scum bag.
lisa how much time did you spend in the puzzle factory,

Lexi Persimmons
02-23-2013, 11:29 PM
she's in and out.

blumpkin blownuts
02-23-2013, 11:39 PM
HAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAA

it really is true oh holy glorious shit
:iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia::iia:

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 12:11 AM
yeah it's all true

now I need 3-5 guys for a gang bang in a motel

I do that every month

juji
02-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Lisa made a megathread for herself

what an idiot

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 12:42 AM
no juji

I made a topic with my psycho junky x b/f's phone number after getting abusive txt messages all night and all day from him after he was arrested for selling ice

that is shamefull enough

the rest is utter rubbish that is in part made up by cody and others and in part me taking the piss out of some of the rubbish this retard psycho has been txting

juji
02-24-2013, 12:43 AM
Ok, then your IRL address is real, correct?

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 12:53 AM
Ok, then your IRL address is real, correct?LOL why juji?

Can you send me $500? I'll go to the cops about you if you don't, there will be trouble

juji
02-24-2013, 12:54 AM
I'm not lending anyone who posts here, i trust no one here

juji
02-24-2013, 12:59 AM
Lisa told he is psycho who got arrested for selling ice, why the fuck is he doing Android cellphone in the jail?

juji
02-24-2013, 01:03 AM
Do you think can you send him txt again if his friends had connections with Lisa?

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 01:26 AM
he is out on bail

he then wanted me to sell all my stuff and come live with him

I said no

he went psycho.

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 01:27 AM
Do you think can you send him txt again if his friends had connections with Lisa?go back in the forum

you will notice that I made topics about him a couple of months ago

the only people I met through him were crack whores and they robbed him

also he is using some old phone because people keep stealing his phone and the latest phone he had was taken by the police... he told me he bought a $20 phone and a sim card

Yes Cody... he is out on bail and the police have his phone attached to his phone number... that means they have also recieved all txt messages you have sent to him

talk about dumb

blumpkin blownuts
02-24-2013, 01:29 AM
I hope cody shows him all the lies you told about him and he gets an account here to rub your dogface in your lies

juji
02-24-2013, 01:29 AM
And why do you keeping saying you need $ 500 from us?

blumpkin blownuts
02-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Oh shit I just realized... Hey elz... you've got her bank information now!

blumpkin blownuts
02-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Are you still going to send her 1778 dlls lololol

UofLCardfan08
02-24-2013, 01:41 AM
go back in the forum

you will notice that I made topics about him a couple of months ago

the only people I met through him were crack whores and they robbed him

also he is using some old phone because people keep stealing his phone and the latest phone he had was taken by the police... he told me he bought a $20 phone and a sim card

Yes Cody... he is out on bail and the police have his phone attached to his phone number... that means they have also recieved all txt messages you have sent to him

talk about dumb

new phone and sim card = new phone number

stop with the pathetic backpedaling and fuck off to a new web site, your lies and needy attention whore bullshit are played out here

m0nde
02-24-2013, 03:42 AM
Nope

it's pretty embarassing that I was even with someone like like that for a minute... but things were certainly not as he claimed they were and I was stupid enough to believe the lies he was telling me until the truth came out last time he came here to see me about his position and then him getting arrested when he went back homewow you are serious white trash

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2013, 03:44 AM
lisa don't listen to these haters you are a strong independent women with 2 college degrees and someday you will find the man of your dreams and put this whole mess behind you.:puke:

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 03:52 AM
wow you are serious white trashNo.

My X is though.

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 03:54 AM
Lisa made thread asking for member to send her money prior to my posting her account number. I was merely facilitating the opportunity to be charitable and help a fellow poster out of a financial crisis.

Now, lets hear you spin this against me somehow.I was taking the piss out of Peter saying I tried to extort money... I also posted that I have monthly gang banngs with 3-5 guys... also taking the piss out Peter saying I do that

you are so dumb you don;t understand what's going on ever

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 03:56 AM
new phone and sim card = new phone number

stop with the pathetic backpedaling and fuck off to a new web site, your lies and needy attention whore bullshit are played out hereum no retard

same number, same account

new phone and new sim card because the police have his phone

retard

You can have a number of phones on the same account

and like I said it means every txt Peter got today the police also got on his phone

you are SO retarded... you actually make Cody look slightly smarter than someone for once

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 03:57 AM
For example... my grandfather has a phone in various locations around his house so that he can get to the phone in time because he is old and one in his car... all the same number, all mobiles

idiot

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 03:59 AM
except then he complains about how many phones go off when someone rings him

m0nde
02-24-2013, 03:59 AM
no one cares, attention whore

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 04:03 AM
no one cares, attention whorestop snifing MY ass for YOUR attention you depserate loser

you and cody have no lives of your own to post about

I'm literally all you post about

Lisa Claus
02-24-2013, 04:15 AM
*YAWN*

what a loser

UofLCardfan08
02-24-2013, 04:19 AM
um no retard

same number, same account

new phone and new sim card because the police have his phone

retard

You can have a number of phones on the same account

and like I said it means every txt Peter got today the police also got on his phone

you are SO retarded... you actually make Cody look slightly smarter than someone for once

1) You really have no idea who you are talking to and what I do know.
2) SIM cards are unique and store the subscriber information (IE phone number/contact info/etc.)
3) You can not have two SIM cards (clones), getting a new SIM card deactivates the prior SIM regardless of which phone is in your physical possession.

STFU and stick to your LOL and cuddles replies, if you were a shadow of the intelligence you claim you would be too busy working making $$$ to live every fukn day here posting attention whore spammy bullshit.

FUCK OFF, better yet go cut yourself.

protip, www.howardforums.com go learn before you run your mouth

UofLCardfan08
02-24-2013, 04:51 AM
She said she wanted to already, im contacting the lollipop brigade first thing monday morning (aussie time)

WHY???

because WE CARE and more so because WE CAN (LOFLcopter)!

cody I personally applaud your well intended efforts during this dramatic time of crisis and well intended intervention.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2013, 12:00 PM
I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

UofLCardfan08
03-02-2013, 05:43 AM
(.)(.) real women

. . lisa

UofLCardfan08
03-02-2013, 12:53 PM
stephie is a shitpostn faggot x2

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:55 PM
heh

Autistic Spectrum
08-03-2013, 01:09 AM
is peter out of jail yet

m0nde
08-03-2013, 01:14 AM
liaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

rubycalaber
08-03-2013, 01:16 AM
I """""""""""""""""""""""""""""dobbed"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" him into the cops

Autistic Spectrum
08-03-2013, 01:20 AM
ruby this is pi, please, please delete lisa, we can not have austlirain women running around here who have double standards!

BatteriWyfe
08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
is peter out of jail yetI don't know but the letters seem to hav finally stopped

after about 50, 20 page long letters sent from jail

Autistic Spectrum
08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
any more maps to meth head treasure,

BatteriWyfe
08-03-2013, 01:22 AM
ruby this is pi, please, please delete lisa, we can not have austlirain women running around here who have double standards!it's not the same

it isn't even anyone in this forum

it's people whoi were harassing the fuck out me day and night, I was posting it as a safety issue

Autistic Spectrum
08-03-2013, 01:23 AM
cody and marks where scared u where going to private message them or ask them to see there dicks, it's a safety issue lisa,

m0nde
08-03-2013, 01:24 AM
I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

Autistic Spectrum
08-03-2013, 01:24 AM
also lol do you belive your own bullshit are u really this insane,

BatteriWyfe
08-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Erik Nielsen is a person with phone number +1 (203) 632-5439 and is located at 16 Moore Ave, Naugatuck, Connecticut, United States.

Autistic Spectrum
08-03-2013, 01:25 AM
look out, a meth head stuck there dick in me, then cummed in my hole, it's a saftey issue i must ask a bunch of fags 2 call him on the phone for saftey

m0nde
08-03-2013, 01:26 AM
breaking bad hymen

BatteriWyfe
08-03-2013, 01:26 AM
I thought you were the safety squad

m0nde
08-03-2013, 01:38 AM
safety not guaranteed

rubycalaber
08-03-2013, 01:44 AM
a "saftey issue"?

do you mean in case he fucking murdered you the cops would find this thread and realize he did it?

BatteriWyfe
08-03-2013, 01:50 AM
look

fuck these harassing pieces of shit in the head with a stick

I never even knew anne and this psycho retard was given peter the piece of shit's phone and got my fucking number off it and started harassing me and was giving out my infomation everywhere

just fuck those pieces of shit in the heaf with a stick and do what the fuck you want with this 6 month old topic

you could even shove it up your ass

m0nde
08-03-2013, 01:56 AM
yup, this is why you should be wary when dealing with psychopaths

steveyos
08-03-2013, 07:53 AM
lisa needs to stop posting people's info

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 10:43 PM
hi

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 10:46 PM
sure

keep it bumped

serves the harassing piece of shit right

piece of shit also gave my personal info to cody

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 10:47 PM
ya but u posted his phone number first where codey posts, do u get this, did u learn any lesson from this at all , lol god dammit lisa, what is wrong with you

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 10:49 PM
like codey would not have become best friends with 20 austrlian meth heads and get your phone number, if u did not post your boyfriends phone number, cause i assure you nobody but codey cared enough to call,

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 10:49 PM
yep I posted his number

and I will post anyone phone number who wants to harass me with unwanted phone calls and texts non-stop 24/7

basically if I've told you to stop and you haven't well then you are a piece of shit

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 10:52 PM
ya it worked out really great, u should totally keep repeating the patterns in your life, they have worked out so well for you, i mean u own an inflateable bathtub, and a cat,

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 10:54 PM
well I doubt you have guys calling you 24/7 harassing you dp so I really don't think you'd have a clue about it

always stevey
08-27-2013, 10:55 PM
all dudes have been stalked and harrassed by a woman lol

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 10:56 PM
i remeber the time that girl jilted me and i turned to my boys at ytmsnfw fourms and i posted her phone number, interent justic tastes sweeter over a cup of lolz milk

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 10:59 PM
all dudes have been stalked and harrassed by a woman lolum no

they really haven't LOL

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:00 PM
I wasn't jilted

I was getting phone calls and texts 24/7

literally 200 a day sometimes

steveyos
08-27-2013, 11:02 PM
all dudes have been stalked and harrassed by a woman lol

that's not true, not a single girl on earth likes me

always stevey
08-27-2013, 11:04 PM

Lisa likes you. :)

Autistic Spectrum

stevey u are beating them off with a stick, u got lisa playing second life with you, u got a hot older biker chick admining yoru fourm, setevey u are some what of a internet pimp,,,

Autistic Spectrum
I wasn't jilted

I was getting phone calls and texts 24/7

literally 200 a day sometimes

you know there's an app for your cell phone that u can block calls and text right, it's totally free,

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:05 PM
very very few guys get stalked by women, most don;t even get get spoken to or noticed by women let alone stalked

sure a few famous guys get stalkers but not many more

always stevey
08-27-2013, 11:06 PM
Women are by far the worst stalkers.

steveyos
08-27-2013, 11:06 PM
stop trying to make me feel better I don't even care anyway because I hate all humans

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:08 PM
cag's right girls get super obbbesssed way more than most guys, i mean not like the guys lisa attracts or anything because she's inanse and attracts other insane people, but normal good hearted people, girls get way more IS HE GONNA CALL ME, SHOULD I CALL HIM, IDK MAYBE I SHOULD WAIT, OK FUCK IT I WILL CALLL TEHEHEHEH

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Women are by far the worst stalkers.don't know about that

they are more likely to be annoying stalkers, they might call you and cry at you or meh I don't know

but there are a lot more guy stalkers and they are more dangerous

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:09 PM
see cag's drug dealer for an example of this,

steveyos
08-27-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm going to be alone forever and I'm ok with that

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:10 PM
don't know about that

they are more likely to be annoying stalkers, they might call you and cry at you or meh I don't know

but there are a lot more guy stalkers and they are more dangerous

it's because your entire life is part horrror movie/ part lifetime movie of the week, this shit only happens to you

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:10 PM
dp you're one of the most obsessive guys here

and I seriously doubt any woman has ever stalked you LOL

steveyos
08-27-2013, 11:12 PM
the only two stalkers dp has is monde and flag

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:12 PM
when it comes to stalkers I'm slightly more experienced than you, ever so slightly

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:13 PM
ya lisa i am super obbsessed with you not posting here anymore, this is what i lust after most of all other than that, i really wish u would just drown in your bathtub,

steveyos
08-27-2013, 11:14 PM
dp have you tried therapy?

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:14 PM
ok this guy is trying to rip me off on craigslist, and is going back and forth with me about price i had him at a correct price and now, he's backing out here's his phone number GET EM BOYS

always stevey
08-27-2013, 11:15 PM
cag's right girls get super obbbesssed way more than most guys, i mean not like the guys lisa attracts or anything because she's inanse and attracts other insane people, but normal good hearted people, girls get way more IS HE GONNA CALL ME, SHOULD I CALL HIM, IDK MAYBE I SHOULD WAIT, OK FUCK IT I WILL CALLL TEHEHEHEH

My boyfriend once broke up with me, I called him like 500 times in one night, flooded his email... lol

always stevey
08-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Ohh god, one of my good buddies is worse.. she'd follow guys home and left notes in red lipstick on their. hahaha

steveyos
08-27-2013, 11:22 PM
yeah but cag you suck there's no gender requirement for being stupid

always stevey
08-27-2013, 11:23 PM
sometimes chicks stalk other chicks and rip they fetuses out lol

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:24 PM
this gook girl when i was in high school i messed around with, ugh she would drive past my house like 20 times a night for 2 months, and if i was not there she would get really mad the next day and demand to know where i was, and i was always like WE ARE NOT A COUPLE,,,, I LOVE U BUT I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU,

steveyos
08-27-2013, 11:24 PM
great stories guys

always stevey
08-27-2013, 11:25 PM
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/754975_4

Stalking and Borderline Personality Disorder

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:26 PM
stevey u ever kiss a girl, irl?

steveyos
not clicking don't care

BatteriWyfe
that's nothing

steveyos
stevey u ever kiss a girl, irl?

only your mom and now I'm gay

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:27 PM
that's nothing

(the girl stalk stories)

not even close

always stevey
08-27-2013, 11:28 PM
Ripping out another chicks fetus cus I WANT A BABY LOL

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:29 PM
lisa you attract psychopaths because you are one, of course nobody insanity could amp up to your's because people here date like nursing students or hair dressers and not meth heads

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:29 PM
can't recall the last time i had cyber sex with a 68 year old austic man who googles people all day,,,,

steveyos
08-27-2013, 11:30 PM
it's ok if cag does that tho

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:31 PM
lisa you attract psychopaths because you are one, of course nobody insanity could amp up to your's because people here date like nursing students or hair dressers and not meth headsare you trying to explain why you are obsessed with me?

Cody
08-27-2013, 11:31 PM
lisa farts a lot

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:32 PM
lisa if by obbsessed meaning i want you to never post here again, then yes i am an obbbsessed bush pig, u have destoryed this fourm for long enough, take ur best friend codey with you,

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:33 PM
I don't date meth heads

I'll dump someone if they are meth head

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:33 PM
it's ok if cag does that tho

somehow marco is even better than flaggerchat, don't ask me how, but he is,

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:34 PM
lisa if by obbsessed meaning i want you to never post here again, then yes i am an obbbsessed bush pig, u have destoryed this fourm for long enough, take ur best friend codey with you,obsessed as in 100% consumed by me and posting about me 24/7

obsessed as in obsessed... exactly as the word means

BatteriWyfe
somehow marco is even better than flaggerchat, don't ask me how, but he is,he's not

Autistic Spectrum
I don't date meth heads

I'll dump someone if they are meth head
first u will fuck them with out a condom, letting them get u pregrant and from what i rmeeber date them for a month afterwards,,, but then when they finally go to jail for meth shit, that's it, u are done,

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:35 PM
lol cag tried to cyber with Flag, a lot, for weeks

Flag didn't go for it

Autistic Spectrum
lisa leave, or lurk i assure you the lisa posts will stop, try it out, go on i dare you to quit forever again like u do every month

always stevey
Flag is actually in love with me.

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:36 PM
first u will fuck them with out a condom, letting them get u pregrant and from what i rmeeber date them for a month afterwards,,, but then when they finally go to jail for meth shit, that's it, u are done,nope

dumped him long before that

left him after a few days for being a meth head

then he promised me he had quit drugs and came and saw me a month later

then he went home and was arrested for selling drugs and I dumped him again on the spot

steveyos
08-27-2013, 11:37 PM
it's only because marco's posts are laughably bad and flag's posts are unreadably bad

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:38 PM
lisa leave, or lurk i assure you the lisa posts will stop, try it out, go on i dare you to quit forever again like u do every monththey don't dp

you are constantly posting about me whether I'm here or not

Autistic Spectrum
so u will not date teh same meth head 3 times but 2 times is ok, 2 times per meth head,

steveyos
Flag is actually in love with me.

I am too, I could write so many funny posts on you and flag could copy paste so many email addresses

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 11:39 PM
u have to be on a shit ton of drugs to fall love with lisa, plug drugs rip buddy,,,

BatteriWyfe
08-27-2013, 11:41 PM
so u will not date teh same meth head 3 times but 2 times is ok, 2 times per meth head,Nope.

Gave him a chance because he said he had quit drugs, as soon as I found out he was lying and hadn't quit drugs that's it, no more chances, lying is a deal breaker

Cody
08-28-2013, 12:40 AM
they don't dp

you are constantly posting about me whether I'm here or not

how many times has lisa mentioned my name today do you think, i count at least 30....

lol so gotten to

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 12:43 AM
YOU ARE CODEYS FRIEND CODEY

m0nde
08-28-2013, 12:44 AM
dp, once and for all, are you cody's friend?
if not you should declare it for eveyrone to see so it's no longer an issue

steveyos
08-28-2013, 12:45 AM
YOU ARE CODEYS FRIEND CODEY

sick burn warp

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 12:45 AM
friends with yourself, god dam,

steveyos
08-28-2013, 12:46 AM
hope you're happy dp your post is collapsing in on itself your sixkburn is becoming a black hole and n-

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 12:48 AM
honestly i don';t know who i dislike more lisa, or codey, so i guess if i hate lisa more that would make codey my friend in lisa's very small world , and if i dislike codey more than lisa, well then i would be an obsessed bush pig, there is no winning in this game, just different degrees of losing,

steveyos
08-28-2013, 12:49 AM
the only way to win? see ya at fjs.

m0nde
08-28-2013, 01:03 AM
stevey, please don't take down fjs! :(

UofLCardfan08
08-28-2013, 05:44 AM
Peter Quinn

is out on bail

Flag please assist

6 months later,

So how did this plan of yours workout in the long-run?

stupid fugly flat chested backstabbing piece of shit lisa

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 08:56 AM
try to kill yourself again lisa, i know u can do it this time

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 11:18 AM
everyone was super nice to lisa in this thread and is her good friend

Autistic Spectrum
12-02-2013, 01:06 PM
lisa your a really terrible person lmao

Autistic Spectrum
12-02-2013, 01:08 PM
that's it bubble

lisa when you get flagger to stalk and harass people you don't like do you ever fell bad about it afterwards

steveyos
12-02-2013, 01:14 PM
she completely erases it from her memory

steveyos
12-02-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm pretty sure her brain is set to reformat every night

steveyos YOLO
12-02-2013, 01:32 PM
You'd want your mind erased daily as well if you were her

steveyos
12-02-2013, 01:36 PM
l:/format brain
l:/restore 20 word vocabulary

steveyos YOLO
12-02-2013, 01:48 PM
She's a simple minded bitch which is why she fell in love with a simple minded steroid abuser

steveyos
12-02-2013, 02:18 PM
rootbeer is alright we've all fallen for crazy chicks he's just taking it to the Xtreme

steveyos YOLO
12-02-2013, 02:35 PM
I've never liked him because he's awful and he holds hands with men competitively

steveyos
12-02-2013, 02:40 PM
jealous you're not a champion man hand holder

steveyos YOLO
12-02-2013, 02:48 PM
no u

www.whatthefuck.com
12-02-2013, 02:51 PM
lisa when you get flagger to stalk and harass people you don't like do you ever fell bad about it afterwards
i know i used to thats kinda why i quit

Autistic Spectrum
12-02-2013, 02:53 PM
rootbeer is alright we've all fallen for crazy chicks he's just taking it to the Xtreme

ok so when eva braun fell in love with hilter, she had no idea what she was getting herself into, he was just the presdient of germeay at the time, she did not know that he was history's greatest monster, but rootbeer has no excuse what so ever, he's been here the entire time since lisa has joined, seen and heard about every bat shit crazy thing she has done, and yet here he is, putting her cat in a kennal and moving to penguin island to live in filth with her

steveyos YOLO
12-02-2013, 02:56 PM
rootbeer hope you have fun going to jail for buying lisa a computer to store cp you fuckin faggot

www.whatthefuck.com
12-02-2013, 03:29 PM
ok so when eva braun fell in love with hilter, she had no idea what she was getting herself into, he was just the presdient of germeay at the time, she did not know that he was history's greatest monster, but rootbeer has no excuse what so ever, he's been here the entire time since lisa has joined, seen and heard about every bat shit crazy thing she has done, and yet here he is, putting her cat in a kennal and moving to penguin island to live in filth with her

dude have you ever seen his room? lisa's hovel is an upgrade, though i wonder how the cat's gonna do with the fish tank :hmm:

steveyos
12-02-2013, 03:49 PM
hey someone fell in love with me over the net and I seem absolutely horrible, rootbeer has to see something in her no one else besides plug druigs has seen

www.whatthefuck.com
12-02-2013, 03:54 PM
hey someone fell in love with me over the net and I seem absolutely horrible, rootbeer has to see something in her no one else besides plug druigs has seen

no we've all seen it several times now, its called a nasty ass but willing vagina, to a virgin that is even better than a ps4

steveyos YOLO
12-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Its totally worth spending $2000 to fuck some nasty whore who fucks niggers and has trains run on her in back alleys in exchange for a hit off of a herpes covered meth pipe

www.whatthefuck.com
12-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Its totally worth spending $2000 to fuck some nasty whore who fucks niggers and has trains run on her in back alleys in exchange for a hit off of a herpes covered meth pipe

lets not forget blowjobs for couch space and hotel room gang bangs with strangers

Autistic Spectrum
12-02-2013, 05:17 PM
i am gonna find the threads lisa posts after 60 year old biker dudes fuck her and she comes and brags about it, those threads are so god dam sexy

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 10:40 AM
i srsly know she posted these threads like 10 times after she got railed by 65 year biker dudes, maybe i dreamed it

steveyos
12-06-2013, 10:57 AM
classic lisa

www.whatthefuck.com
12-06-2013, 11:30 AM
pls dont bump the threads where me and my new friend lisa are fighting

Autistic Spectrum
06-16-2014, 11:02 AM
deso

Desolation
06-16-2014, 11:04 AM
what? i'm not reading 8 pages of this.

Autistic Spectrum
06-16-2014, 11:05 AM
don't understand the insaneity you let run around here, don't try and get to know why lisa was banned and herped and delted 50 times before that would be silly

steveyos YOLO
06-16-2014, 11:08 AM
Gordon would not approve of this

Autistic Spectrum
06-16-2014, 11:09 AM
gordon would have never let her out in the first place

Desolation
06-16-2014, 11:12 AM
well i dont fucking care actually if theres posting i find uninteresting i usually just type 'd/c' and move on and don't read it. it's what Kate would want me to do.

Autistic Spectrum
06-16-2014, 11:25 AM
so if your not going to acutally read peoples posts and know the terrible thigns they are doing don't let them out of the herptairim

Autistic Spectrum
06-16-2014, 11:26 AM
i'm all for not reading people's posts and shit but i am also not letting codey and lisa out of the herepreatirm u stupid fag

Autistic Spectrum
06-16-2014, 11:29 AM
that's also the exususe rootbeer used on why he went to penuing island,,, oh i never read that meth head stuff before, i had no idea lisa was insane,, and look what happend to him, his penis was broken