PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, ignore this thread.

Iguana Goddess
02-24-2012, 11:33 AM
fried chicken

maks
02-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Please explain the fascination with 'anonymous'. Are you using these avatars ironically or are you really that naive and gullible?

Iguana Goddess
02-24-2012, 11:36 AM
You don't follow directions well do you?

maks
02-24-2012, 11:46 AM
The story of anonymous, by marks98

Once upon a time the dorky anime fans who post at 4chan decided to call themselves 'anonymous' as an in-joke. The name applied to anyone who posted there.

A couple of years later they came up with a plan, ddos stuff and give credit to their 'group' in order to troll the press. It worked, the press reported that they were some kind of super secret activist hacker group like something out of an action movie. Once the press ran with it, thousands of idiots worldwide also bought into it. Idiots like you. Your avatar basically says 'I have been trolled really fucking hard, I am incapable of thinking for myself, and believe in things that don't really exist simply because CNN says they do'

Iguana Goddess
02-24-2012, 12:10 PM
The story of anonymous, by marks98

Once upon a time the dorky anime fans who post at 4chan decided to call themselves 'anonymous' as an in-joke. The name applied to anyone who posted there.

A couple of years later they came up with a plan, ddos stuff and give credit to their 'group' in order to troll the press. It worked, the press reported that they were some kind of super secret activist hacker group like something out of an action movie. Once the press ran with it, thousands of idiots worldwide also bought into it. Idiots like you. Your avatar basically says 'I have been trolled really fucking hard, I am incapable of thinking for myself, and believe in things that don't really exist simply because CNN says they do'
Unlike OB, I don't care what you think. And for the record, you won't find this avatar on 4chan.

maks
02-24-2012, 12:14 PM
For the record, 'anonymous' is laughing at you for taking them seriously.

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Y'all niggas postin' in a tag thread.

Iguana Goddess
02-24-2012, 12:18 PM
For the record, 'anonymous' is laughing at you for taking them seriously.

Are they? Can you read my mind too? You can't can you? lol

maks
02-24-2012, 12:19 PM
it was as good a place as any to ask the questions that were on everyone's mind.

maks
02-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Are they? Can you read my mind too? You can't can you? lol

I don't need to read anyone's mind. The whole reason they started this whole 'anonymous hacker group' bullshit was to fool people like you. You're buying into a troll, you're no different than OB.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 12:32 PM
WE ARE ANONYMOUS AND I AM Iguana-Goddess AND AM PART OF THE NAMELESS ANONYMOUS

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 12:33 PM
I AM THE STUPIDEST CUNT ON EARTH I AM 63 YEARS OLD AND MY PUSSY IS ALL DRIED UP FUCK SOPA

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 12:36 PM
I don't need to read anyone's mind. The whole reason they started this whole 'anonymous hacker group' bullshit was to fool people like you. You're buying into a troll, you're no different than OB.

While this could be true, it would be stupid of the government to rally against itself by endorsing software and procedures that they couldn't thwart without looking guilty in the first place. For instance, if they cracked a password that would take millions of years to unscramble in one day, there would be high suspicion surrounding it. So, if I'm using software endorsed by opposing factions that are proven to work, and are then compromised at lightning speed, it would expose the government as anonymous?

Your argument, while respected, is invalid.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 12:37 PM
we are legion of people getting disability checks from the goverment who post on the internet nothing can stop us and we will overthorw the government even if it means they stop sending us our ssd checks, we are old as fuck and gay as hell we are the anmopususuys legion that have usernames and google each other's real names all day, we are total faggots.

maks
02-24-2012, 12:38 PM
My name is anonymous all I really know how to do is double click the LOIC icon on my desktop and type in www.bankofamerica.com but that officially makes me a dangerous hacker and I'm not doing it because I'm a 13 year old turd wo likes to break shit I'm doing it because they charge overdraft fees and FUCK CORPORATIONS WHERE DO THEY GET OFF CHARGING MONEY FOR PROVIDING SERVICES god I'm so brave I'm going to make a huge difference in the world brb need to put on my guy fawkes mask and get down to the occupy protests

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 12:39 PM
While this could be true, it would be stupid of the government to rally against itself by endorsing software and procedures that they couldn't thwart without looking guilty in the first place. For instance, if they cracked a password that would take millions of years to unscramble in one day, there would be high suspicion surrounding it. So, if I'm using software endorsed by opposing factions that are proven to work, and are then compromised at lightning speed, it would expose the government as anonymous?

that's alot of words and punctuation from a guy named FagglesMcGee.

maks
02-24-2012, 12:39 PM

none of this has anything to do with the governemnt. A bunch of kids sold a line of bullshit to the press and the press ran with it. that's all there is to the story of anonymous.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 12:40 PM
i can't believe you read there posts it's only encouraging them to post more when you try and have actual conversations with them.

maks
02-24-2012, 12:43 PM
i can't believe you read there posts it's only encouraging them to post more when you try and have actual conversations with them.

I spent like 3 years ignoring garfield and he keeps coming back. I think I may have stumbled onto a way to exterminate lizards, simply embarrass them in front of everyone and they crawl away in shame. It worked on obnoxious bitch.

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 12:43 PM
none of this has anything to do with the governemnt. A bunch of kids sold a line of bullshit to the press and the press ran with it. that's all there is to the story of anonymous.

Since paranoia would default on having everyone believe that the government runs the news, it would start there.
Government>News Channels>People.

It has to start somewhere, and it has to end somewhere. Surely you're not thick-skulled enough to not consider that as an option.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 12:45 PM
i wanna fuck your daughter FagglesMcGee, i wanna fuck her right in the butthole :pumpkin:

maks
02-24-2012, 12:45 PM
Since paranoia would default on having everyone believe that the government runs the news, it would start there.
Government>News Channels>People.

It has to start somewhere, and it has to end somewhere. Surely you're not thick-skulled enough to not consider that as an option.

Lets default to the opinions of a bunch of paranoids, great idea.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 12:47 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvb9qhGYKH1r7ovgqo1_500.jpg

maks
02-24-2012, 12:53 PM
I oppose unenforcable laws that everyone on earth opposes because I'm super brave and stuff. I'll bet the corporations and the government and THE SYSTEM doesn't like my 4chan avatar but I don't care because I am a real freedom fighter and a true hero of the internet despite having only a vague idea of how the internet works.

maks
02-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Guess what it worked

Currently Active Users: 27 (4 members and 23 guests)
‎maks ‎Desolation ‎dp

General Doli
02-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Google Ron Paul my nigga.

General Doli
02-24-2012, 02:09 PM
lol @ every siggnle dp post itt.

maks
02-24-2012, 02:17 PM
dp 'gets it'

elezzzark
02-24-2012, 02:19 PM
did that queen lizard just edited milion of words to fried chicken? what's the point?

maks
02-24-2012, 02:21 PM
I don't think she did it, users cannot edit a post 2 hours later.

General Doli
02-24-2012, 02:23 PM
clay censorship. down w / teh freaking mods+ the admins...

maks
02-24-2012, 02:24 PM
lets get anonymous to ddos snickers.com so he can't order his next crate of snickers when his current crate of snickers runs out

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 03:26 PM
It would appear that your mods/admins enforce censorship. Something we don't do at :lizard: forum.

maks
02-24-2012, 03:26 PM
oh really then why are ob and flaggerchat here and not there

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 03:40 PM
oh really then why are ob and flaggerchat here and not there
For OB: Too many things point back to her involvement with Flag.
For Flag: He peddles PI in some vain attempt to ruin someone's life, which he has yet to do. Removing dox is entirely different from censorship. I know, I know, who gives a shit about other people's dox, right? But if they were your dox, you'd lose your fucking mind if you couldn't have them taken down ASAP.

maks
02-24-2012, 03:48 PM
He posts things that these people themselves willingly put on the internet. Literally all he does is google things. I don't see why a guy who re-posts publicly available information is considered your biggest threat.

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 03:55 PM
He posts things that these people themselves willingly put on the internet. Literally all he does is google things. I don't see why a guy who re-posts publicly available information is considered your biggest threat.

So, let's say he gets ahold of someone's name. Now, let's say google didn't work. He ends up posting pictures and information that are private. How is it public knowledge when he can pay for it from websites that provide these services? Do people post their SSN and financial shit publicly? No, they don't. And yet Flag somehow gets a hold of them. If I went apeshit with sensitive personal information like the previously stated, then what do you do? You complain to someone who can remove it, and hope they do before someone finds your shit. You talk a tough game, but the slightest legit PI that outs you will bring you to your knees.

maks
02-24-2012, 03:59 PM
hey remember in the other thread when I said I wasn't going to read any more longass posts from you because it never ended up being worth the time? from here on, try to keep it 2 lines or less and maybe I'll read them and even take the time to respond.

maks
02-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Fuck you maks, you're being either pig ignorant or naive.

you're being naive if you believe he's some kind of master hacker or something. he googles shit and posts ip capturing links, that's it, that's the extent of his abilities. fucking guy doesn't even know what port scanning means.

if your information is on google it's because you put it there. if you click one of his links you deserve to have your ip address captured, though it doesn't fucking matter because all he knows how to do with it is use the whois registry to find out what state you're in.

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Fuck you maks, you're being either pig ignorant or naive.
It's infinitely astounding, the hypocrisy that breeds vehemently in this thread. Sound logic doesn't seem to echo as loudly as the ill-tempered whines of never-ending stupidity.

@Maks: I make sound posts, which answer your questions thoroughly, because I know we'll spend 3 hours micromanaging one post when I can sum it up in a post less than a paragraph. Face it, I am all that you want to be. I have you wrapped around my finger because you kick and scream at the sight of legitimate replies that curb the endless shit-posting.

maks
02-24-2012, 04:22 PM
Let me ask you maks, married? Girlfriend? Family? Do you rent or own? Do you work?

I dont care if you answer or not, just be aware that these are the channels he uses to use your "willingly put up info" on the web against you. Your web life is transparent to your real life? I doubt that, otherwise why go to all the trouble to create a screen name and persona?

sounds like he's just taking advantage of your own short-sightedness.

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Maks will slip up eventually, if not already, and when Flag plasters the internet with his PI, we'll see just how calmly he'll react.

Oh, and don't think he'll contain himself to just this forum when he posts it. He'll make sure it hits emails, forums, your town's topix page, etc...

rose west
02-24-2012, 04:30 PM
nds etc.
you're being naive if you believe he's some kind of master hacker or something. he googles shit and posts ip capturing links, that's it, that's the extent of his abilities. fucking guy doesn't even know what port scanning means.

if your information is on google it's because you put it there. if you click one of his links you deserve to have your ip address captured, though it doesn't fucking matter because all he knows how to do with it is use the whois registry to find out what state you're in.

We'll see who cries like a dumb ass when your PI gets posted around AND you start getting personal phonecalls or your employers, family, friends etc.do

maks
02-24-2012, 04:33 PM
nds etc.

We'll see who cries like a dumb ass when your PI gets posted around AND you start getting personal phonecalls or your employers, family, friends etc.do

Not going to happen.
Not saying that it's impossible to track me down, I'm not stupid.
I am saying this particular guy isn't capable of finding it.

maks
nds etc.

Not going to happen.
Not saying that it's impossible to track me down, I'm not stupid.
I am saying this particular guy isn't capable of finding it.

rose west
Exactly so, Jack.

maks
02-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Maks will slip up eventually, if not already, and when Flag plasters the internet with his PI, we'll see just how calmly he'll react.

Oh, and don't think he'll contain himself to just this forum when he posts it. He'll make sure it hits emails, forums, your town's topix page, etc...

Thank you for abiding by the '2 lines or less' rule.

So, again, I've been at this a lot longer than you folks. If I was going to slip up I would have already, and this forum would have known all of my information years before you guys showed up. It's a non-issue. Sure, it sucks that he looked up the whois information, or found that post you made with your real name on it on a different forum where you post with the same username. You were naive enough to put it out there, and someone found it an exploited it, and now you've learned not to do that anymore. Know what's not going to help though? Following him around and calling him a fagloot and trying to do the same thing to him. If you're that afraid of him, it's better if you let him forget you exist.

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Now see what you did there? You just challenged him.

El Oh El. Strangely, I'm interested in seeing what happens now.

maks
02-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Now see what you did there? You just challenged him.

Truth is maks, I kinda like this board, not that it matters one way or the other. I'm glad you see him like a toy. Think of the Puppet Master series for the kind of toy he really is.

He's been on my ass for days. He hasn't found shit, and he's not going to. It's a non-issue.

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:41 PM
marks why are you talking to them

General Doli
durr lets hav indepth coverstations with the people who we all want to get out forever

FagglesMcGee
Thank you for abiding by the '2 lines or less' rule.

So, again, I've been at this a lot longer than you folks. If I was going to slip up I would have already, and this forum would have known all of my information years before you guys showed up. It's a non-issue. Sure, it sucks that he looked up the whois information, or found that post you made with your real name on it on a different forum where you post with the same username. You were naive enough to put it out there, and someone found it an exploited it, and now you've learned not to do that anymore. Know what's not going to help though? Following him around and calling him a fagloot and trying to do the same thing to him. If you're that afraid of him, it's better if you let him forget you exist.

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv113/FagglesMcGee/whoanigga.jpg
2 lines or less, brochacho, then we'll see what we can do.

lnopia the great
02-24-2012, 04:43 PM
sounds like alot of worried parents

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:45 PM
http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv113/FagglesMcGee/whoanigga.jpg

LOL.... dude... Colin powel = a black man. therefore... nigga. I got you.

maks
marks why are you talking to them

Because it's inevitable that some of them will stay. Some even have potential, though they will require training.

General Doli
Because it's inevitable that some of them will stay. Some even have potential, though they will require training.

potential to be trained monkeys

maks
02-24-2012, 04:46 PM

The difference is that I can afford to skip your long posts, you're only hurting yourself if you skip mine.

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 04:46 PM
I will say however, I stole a retarded fat kids picture once, Flag followed through on it, and now thinks he knows who I am. Omega lulz were had. I wonder if the police ever showed up at that guys house?

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:47 PM
I will say however, I stole a retarded fat kids picture once, Flag followed through on it, and now thinks he knows who I am. Omega lulz were had. I wonder if the police ever showed up at that guys house?

lulz, thats epic dude. can you tell me more?

maks
02-24-2012, 04:49 PM
potential to be trained monkeys

it's not that there are no decent posters at :lizard:.com, cody's alight and jack seems sensible enough, the problem is that the people with the loudest voices, the ones who are driving the direction of the board, are stupid unfunny faggots. see: iguana goddess making everyone use 'hooray anonymous' avatars, there's a guy called eatshitanddie who is an admin who is essentially stompleb trying to do a lead pain impression. imagine what this place would look like if we had him instead of clay

lnopia the great
02-24-2012, 04:50 PM
omega lulz

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:52 PM
cody and jack only seem alright bcause they do the boring tired realposting shit "i just mowed my lawn today :smug:" insstead of, well, trying to 'fit in'. they still compeltely lack self awareness, and, are pieces of shit idiots. well, thats about it i guess.

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:52 PM
cheers,

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 04:53 PM
lulz, thats epic dude. can you tell me more?

Sorry, I would, but Maks' head might explode from the sheer amount of words he doesn't know. I told him before, "just sound it out." He never listens.

maks
02-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Sorry, I would, but Maks' head might explode from the sheer amount of words he doesn't know. I told him before, "just sound it out." He never listens.

I understand all of your words, and if I didn't I would have plenty of opportunities to figure them out from context because you tend to reiterate the same exact thing 7 or 8 times and a thought that could have been just 2 lines somehow turns into 8 lines

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:56 PM

haha yeah hes a fucked up idiot for sure dude. that was a nice diss you did on him, and if we still had rep (:roleys: admins.... ) id give you some major proponoes for that.

maks
02-24-2012, 04:59 PM
The only reason we're even able to actually have a thread conversation here is because fuckley isnt involved with his 48 point red type threats interrupting and spamming shit.

This is the whole reason he gets banned here. Our one and only rule is 'do not irritate, or create extra work for, clay'.

Having raised three kids to adulthood

jesus christ

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 05:02 PM
what is this debate club? NO THIS IS RUBYNET WELCOME TO SPARTA BITCHES

:nedm:http://th161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/Celtic_Maiden/gifs/th_300-kick.gif:nedm:

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 05:03 PM
:nedm:http://th161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/Celtic_Maiden/gifs/th_300-kick.gif:nedm:

maks
02-24-2012, 05:04 PM
you and general doli went away for like 2 hours to do whatever it is you do together (nancy drew steampunk) and left me here with lizards so I talked to them what else am I going to do

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 05:06 PM
at ruby net we have no need for puncation, or spelling things right, rubynet is where memes are born and where trolls go to die

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 05:10 PM
TELL ME THE NAME OF THIS FUCKING CAT :nedm:

maks
02-24-2012, 05:37 PM
the cat's name is dr remulak

doctor remulak
02-24-2012, 05:38 PM
the cat's name is dr remulak

I am Doctor Remulak.

maks
02-24-2012, 05:50 PM
yeah that maks is a pretty awesome poster tbh

rose west
02-24-2012, 06:44 PM
yeah that maks is a pretty awesome poster tbh

I hadn't noticed any evidence of that, to be quite honest.

rose west
02-24-2012, 06:49 PM
homo

maks
02-24-2012, 07:03 PM
I always thought so. Thanks for the props ITT.

Real Talk:

I'm currently doing irl, I'll cameo from time to time but at the moment im doing something General Doli has only seen on redtube, and quite a bit of it.

(Take notes timmy, how to meet a girl OL and actually GET the pussy)

some of us manage to do that and still post I think this woman may be the controlling type

General Doli
02-24-2012, 08:52 PM

I'm currently doing irl, I'll cameo from time to time but at the moment im doing something General Doli has only seen on redtube, and quite a bit of it.

im having sex :smug: o n the freaking real life world. :smug: are you jealous? you should be.

General Doli
02-24-2012, 08:53 PM
*crosses arms leans back in chair* no big deal yall. just had sex. goign to post about it on a forum filled with 50-year old pedophiles and like three college students

Plug Drugs
02-24-2012, 08:53 PM
i was seriously ignoring this thread but its the only thing getting posted in

General Doli
02-24-2012, 08:56 PM
the rise of the Megathread

General Doli
02-24-2012, 08:57 PM
admin... rename tis thread :stare: teh freaking Lizard Megathread yall :smug:

Plug Drugs
02-24-2012, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos&ob=av3e

Plug Drugs
02-24-2012, 10:21 PM
i cant remember the autoplay string, was it like _&autoplay=1 or something?

rose west
02-24-2012, 11:28 PM
homo

elezzzark
02-24-2012, 11:30 PM
i cant remember the autoplay string, was it like _&autoplay=1 or something?

this forum sucks

maks
02-24-2012, 11:30 PM
homo

I think it's about time for you to go.

rose west
02-24-2012, 11:33 PM
I think it's about time for you to go.

I think it's time you stopped posting pics on my visitors message board.
I delete them immediately.
Homo.

maks
02-24-2012, 11:54 PM
I think it's time you stopped posting pics on my visitors message board.
I delete them immediately.
Homo.

Yeah that's great but don't you have a train to catch?
Buh-bye!
Au revior!

rose west
02-25-2012, 12:58 AM
homo man titties

General Doli
02-26-2012, 04:50 PM
LOL, no just seriously mental. It was fun though, no regrets :)

YOU HAD SEX WITH THIS THING

General Doli
02-26-2012, 04:50 PM
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADHSHSADFSADHAHAHAHAHAHA

General Doli
02-26-2012, 04:51 PM
oh wait i wasnt paying attention i thought, you had sex, w/ teh Rose West poster. i startd loling and i freaking hope it was true.

elezzzark
02-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Why ihave to read these posts about the life of the lizards?

elezzzark
02-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Why you not use scroll wheel on mouse?

I already did...

General Doli
02-26-2012, 06:00 PM
God is real.

rose west
02-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Cool...lizard talk.

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 07:55 PM
is that really a pic of rose west hahahaha

Camoron
02-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Unlike OB, I don't care what you think. And for the record, you won't find this avatar on 4chan.
4chan doesnt have avatars you fucking wrinklycunt retard

lnopia the great
02-26-2012, 11:20 PM

Real Talk:

(Take notes timmy, how to meet a girl OL and actually GET the pussy)

sup guys got a girl who likes me looks like i no longer have 10 mintjues to browse forusm online i normally waste my day on

lnopia the great
02-26-2012, 11:20 PM
am i really the only one who is capable of havinga social life while still posting on a forum

maks
02-27-2012, 12:32 AM
am i really the only one who is capable of havinga social life while still posting on a forum

nope, but it does seem to be rare

General Doli
02-27-2012, 12:59 AM

lol no

General Doli
02-27-2012, 01:00 AM
sup guys got a girl who likes me looks like i no longer have 10 mintjues to browse forusm online i normally waste my day on

lol