PDA

View Full Version : you know youve spent too much time on this forum when youre drunk at a bar and you randomly announce youre gay

timmy
02-27-2013, 12:04 PM
:mischief:

maks
02-27-2013, 12:15 PM
lets be honest barry that would have happened eventually with or without this forum

syncan aka ken post jr
02-27-2013, 12:17 PM
well look at the bright side, at least you where in a gay bar when you said it

timmy
02-27-2013, 12:47 PM
i didnt even see it coming.

m0nde
02-27-2013, 01:33 PM
why do these :lizard: people think these 10-year old pics are any funny?

timmy
02-27-2013, 01:34 PM
because theyre behind on the times, theyre too old to adapt fast enough

maks
02-27-2013, 01:44 PM
lets be honest they weren't funny 10 years ago either

juji
02-27-2013, 02:21 PM
why do these :lizard: people think these 10-year old pics are any funny?

For example, m0nde

timmy
02-27-2013, 10:05 PM
monde is oold

Gentleman Doli
02-27-2013, 10:27 PM
m0nde is literaly a lizard prototype

Gentleman Doli
02-27-2013, 10:28 PM
if i diadnt have clodey the ku klux klown on ignore list tehn id probably never be abl to tell their posts appart

Lexi Persimmons
02-27-2013, 10:29 PM
m0nde is literaly a lizard prototype

maks
02-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Has anyone seen Faces of the 99% on Facebook? Some truly heartbreaking stories on that page. I have seen a few people across the net who are complaining about the 99%, saying they just don't want to pay their bills/student loans. All I've got to say to those people is FUCK YOU, you don't know what you're talking about.
The Faces of the 99%<----Clicky (https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Faces-of-the-99/125662194207824)

I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

maks
02-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Oh boy, this is going to be fun!

I see the Occupy movment as the rise of the proletariat and anti-capitalist. I don't get blaming "Wall Street" for doing something that at the time, was entirely legal. I blame the government for its failure to properly regulate the banking industry. And, I think people that took out loans that they potentially couldn't afford were stupid. Caveat emptor, folks. An adjustable rate mortgage means *gasp* the rate might adjust up. And there's never any guarantee when you buy a house that its value will go up and up and up. You ought to buy a house to live in; not as an investment (unless you're flipping houses which is another story). Many people predicted the housing bubble would burst and it did! Kaboom!

That said, because we bailed out the banks and the government fucked up, I think the government should have (and still should) require the banks to modify more home loans to help prevent foreclosures.

With regards to student loans, going to a major 4 year universty isn't an inalienable right. What about community college? What about a trade school? Why are people racking up debt they're not sure they'll be able to repay?

I agree that tax rates on the wealthiest are too low. I think the Bush era tax cuts should have been allowed to expire (which, btw, would increase my family's income tax rates). I also believe that the 49% of people who pay NO federal income taxes (or actually receive more from the IRS than they pay in) ought to pay something. I don't care if it's $10. I imagine $10 over 49% of the population would amount to a lot of money and everyone should have some money in the pot.

On a very micro level, I witnessed this at a school event. At the end of 5th grade, students were slated to attend a 5 day science/wilderness camp. At the beginning of the year, parents were informed of the cost ($280 or so). We offered parents the option of setting aside some money each month or paying just before the camp. We did tons of fundraising and we were able to get the cost down to $220 per kid. We communicated regularly throughout the year. When it came time to pay for the camp probably 10% of the families asked for FULL scholarships. They did not contribute one penny towards their kid's attendance. Guess where the money for those kids to attend came from? The PTA. So the parents that "had" who contributed to the PTA paid for the kids whose parents couldn't or wouldn't save $1 fucking dollar for their kid to attend.

I also think there's massive welfare fraud and abuse. I think it's crazy that it sometimes pays more to stay at home and collect welfare than to earn an honest living. I read a story recently about how, now that Georgia has adopted a tough illegal immigration law, they can't find agricultural workers. "Even at an average wage of $12.50 or so an hour, native-born Georgians aren’t eager to take the work the fields offer — dirty, joint-maiming, miserably hot and impermanent. Once you’ve picked one crop, you must move to another state for a different harvest". WTF? In the "olden days" people took whatever work was available to them. We've become a society where many people just want a hand out--not a hand up.

I am at a point where I truly dislike both the Republican and Democratic parties. I'm pissed off that the bi-partisan, Simpson Bowles proposals were dismissed by both parties out of hand because the recommendations would have pissed off their stupid special interest groups or voter base. We're fucked.

End of rant.

m0nde
02-27-2013, 10:40 PM
m0nde is literaly a lizard prototypehttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/imagemacros/pen_in_nose.gif

steveyos
02-28-2013, 02:15 PM
I tell people I'm dating ruby

Gentleman Doli
03-02-2013, 09:47 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/imagemacros/pen_in_nose.gif

why do you have that saved you fucking fat freak

timmy
03-02-2013, 11:55 AM
why do you have that saved you fucking fat freak