PDA

View Full Version : I think Fanfare is a self hating homofag.

Jesus Didn't Tap
02-27-2013, 07:01 PM
:slap:

maks
02-27-2013, 07:03 PM
I think if fanfare was here he'd stick a paintbrush up your dick for saying that

syncan aka ken post jr
02-27-2013, 07:05 PM
from the mouths of babes

Jesus Didn't Tap
02-27-2013, 07:11 PM
ROFL so butthurt.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-27-2013, 07:16 PM
i got butthurt for the lolz rolf, :stare:

m0nde
02-27-2013, 08:44 PM
that actually made me laugh
when i see fapfare next i'm going to call him dave van patten, the father from eight is enough

maks
11-15-2016, 08:46 PM
From what I understand Moloch is a Biblical bastardization of a Canaanite god. I can't find much more information on him. It seems like the idea of him being evil comes from Judeo-Christian attempts to make their enemies, the Canaanites, look like savage heathens (a story not unlike the origins of "Beelzebub").*
There is archaeological evidence that the Carthaginians (a variety of the Canaanites) sacrificed children, but these sacrifices would have been to Baal Hammon, and as far as I know there's no evidence that Baal Hammon is related to Moloch.
I don't see Moloch as evil, but it's my perspective that the occult is almost entirely subjective and the powers of a deity depend on the beliefs of the practitioner. If one sees Moloch as evil, then for all intents and purposes of their workings, he is evil.
*Off-topic, but this is why I try to avoid working with Biblical/Christian demons, as many of them are just deities of other religions vilified by Judeo-Christianity. Not that that doesn't make them any less valid, I just don't particularly enjoy the thought of feeding into cultural destruction. I still might be up for a Moloch invocation though ;}