PDA

View Full Version : i acutally went to the lizard peoples fourm, and holy shit wow GOD HELP US ALL AT RUBYNET

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 03:06 PM
there is this a thread about SOPA and ACTA and how if they make a web banner it will somehow make a difference

I talked it over with iggy briefly, and she seemed interested in the idea of having a contest to come up with a banner for RH to show our support for ACTA/SOPA. I know a few here are skilled with Photoshop, and thought you guys would be interested.
so it seems that the lizard people support sopa and acta, makes sense those lizard scum.

http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/showthread.php/5574-SOPA-ACTA-banner-contest

i think this is bob hughes and since he's too insane to post with anyone even remotely normal he posts here now and is trying hard to fit in with the other insane 45 year old faggots

no more barryshit and mondeshit
no more of any of those faggots except me elz and steve, probably the best you'll get from there

ob/flagler and various unfunny nerds from here now transferred to rubynet

i havent been here long (like a year on and off) but after the events of the past 4-6 weeks I would set this place's outlook as:
Highly Positive
http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/showthread.php/5634-the-state-of-RH

that's all i clicked, but fuck that was enough for a lifetime.

maks
02-24-2012, 03:10 PM
that is indeed bobhughes, I don't understand why he's so upset with us it must be some stevey-style lapse into paranoia and dementia or something

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 03:17 PM
All this talk about our lizard forum makes me wonder just how envious you guys are of us. I mean, it's one thing to say it a couple times in a few posts, but to spawn several threads about RH is entirely counter-intuitive. I mean, if we weren't such a problem on the forum, you'd ignore us completely, or you'd ban us on site, but because half of you are drama-queens, you incessantly keep stirring up shit on your own turf, and then complain that we won't leave.

BoobyKalabrr
02-24-2012, 03:22 PM
sight not site, mr rh ambassador

maks
02-24-2012, 03:25 PM
words words words words

Your statement shows a serious lack of understand of what this forum is for or why it came to exist. The simplest way to explain it is you guys are the new frontpage fags.

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Your statement shows a serious lack of understand of what this forum is for or why it came to exist. The simplest way to explain it is you guys are the new frontpage fags.

I love your pathetic attempts at downplaying others. Are your attention spans really short, so you just TL;DR once you get halfway through the first sentence? Or do you lack the creativity to formulate sub-par flames? Origin doesn't mean a thing to new visitors, so trying to pass that on to a newfag holds no ground in an argument/flame war.

maks
02-24-2012, 03:52 PM
I actually read your post and gave a perfectly honest response but I don't think I'm going to do that anymore because you're pretty longwinded and seem to totally misinterpret the simplest things.

FagglesMcGee
02-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Hiya Faggles! :lizard:

Sup? :cool:

rose west
02-24-2012, 04:32 PM

What about you take a rest and then post something that makes sense.
Your posts really are atrocious.

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:37 PM
this place is seriously boring as all fuck, but it's not bad, there's a difference and I know you guys aren't going to understand and are just going to take this post the wrong way but no matter what I post here it's viewed as an attack because for some reason you people think I'm a troll

the posts here are like willie_nelson's been saying, years outdated, and there's way too much care, way too much, and way too many things from 4chan

but it's leagues beyond nsfw, that place is just disgusting now, that place went from being "bad" to officially a prime example as to why the internet shouldn't exist, and it's not because of ob and flaggerchat either, it's because the actual nsfw members that are left are all the worst of the worst from nsfw and all the good posters are gone, and if any REAL old school nsfw members were still there they'd be handling ob and flagger a lot better than the fucking retards left there

dp's the only one left who actually knows how to post except he stopped being funny probably 3 or so years ago, honestly he might not of ever been funny I think he was just the first person to purpose misspell words and when we were all four years old it was just visually funny to see there instead of they're and shit like that

I wonder what kind of replies I"ll get to this post, well, I already know exactly the replies I"ll get, but I'm hoping maybe at least one person will realize this isn't a fuckin troll post - basically iggy has to be posting here for a reason, I gotta be missing something

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:38 PM
its rly cool to see old ytmnsfw members writing like 20 page long dissertations on a forum with 5 people left on it

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:40 PM
lmao and then after he made that post all of the old ppl from the lizard chat forum started telling him to stop trolling and to gtfo little noob if you dont like it

Garfield
02-24-2012, 04:41 PM
all hail king juji

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:49 PM
steveyos

Jan 2012

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:49 PM
steveyos has 758 feraking posts on the lizard forum lmfao

maks
02-24-2012, 04:51 PM
What about you take a rest and then post something that makes sense.
Your posts really are atrocious.

HOW about you put everything in bold.
And newline before every sentence.

General Doli
02-24-2012, 04:53 PM
clay/ruby/jon... make it so i can post and then have that only be my post,. so the post, is a blank. thank yg

syncan aka ken post jr
02-24-2012, 05:00 PM
the newbiest noobs who ever noobed

timmy
02-24-2012, 06:05 PM
i want to log into my account there for the first time in 5 months just to call bob a fag why did he say no more me when i stopped posting there before he started posting there

rose west
02-24-2012, 06:38 PM
HOW about you put everything in bold.
And newline before every sentence.

Yeh, I'll get right onto that.
Now do me a favour.
Start posting sense.
Or at least give an example.
Or something.
Homo.

Plug Drugs
02-24-2012, 06:57 PM
wash up the internet with SOPA

Plug Drugs
02-24-2012, 06:58 PM
:badone:

maks
02-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Yeh, I'll get right onto that.
Now do me a favour.
Start posting sense.
Or at least give an example.
Or something.
Homo.

You need to leave.
Like, right now.
Don't come back.

Plug Drugs
02-24-2012, 07:06 PM
wow Feb 2012 and barry's handicapped friends are still pouring in here?
Marks is the defender of whats left of YTMNSFW, fighting off the onslaught or something
i was trying to think of a skyrim joke to throw in this post but i couldnt think of anything

Plug Drugs
02-24-2012, 07:06 PM
a forum torn by civil war...

Plug Drugs
02-24-2012, 07:07 PM
the reptilians have returned, after their ancient slumber

Plug Drugs
but there is one who can stop them

Plug Drugs
In there tongue he is ......

Plug Drugs
see thats where the joke fell apart i couldnt think of any puns, someone want to help me out

maks
02-24-2012, 07:13 PM
:lizard:born

maks
02-24-2012, 07:13 PM
I doubt I'd get any power from absorbing their souls tbh

Plug Drugs
02-24-2012, 07:19 PM
:goodone:

m0nde
02-25-2012, 02:28 AM
no more barryshit and mondeshit
no more of any of those faggots except me elz and steve, probably the best you'll get from there

ob/flagler and various unfunny nerds from here now transferred to rubynet

i havent been here long (like a year on and off) but after the events of the past 4-6 weeks I would set this place's outlook as:
Highly Positivewas he recently driven to suicide by another girl on the internet?