PDA

View Full Version : THE RULES

juji
02-28-2013, 10:49 PM
For non-lizards:

-All non-lizards should neg rep every lizards.
-Defend other non-lizards if the lizars are making fun of them or flaming.
-Neg rep Cody as the leader of the lizards, don't mind he is accepted poster here, he declared himself is an amphibian is just an excuse because amphibian lizards are more like mexican lizards, he just betrays to other lizards is the same to me.
-dp, is the master of ghetto

For lizards:

-You can't neg rep to non-lizards.
-If you wouldn't be bothered here, please post at Herpetarium.
-Make shitty and unfunny jokes whatever you want.
-If you question why some lizards have green rep because they paid $$$ to admins, for example: Cody made a deal with Ruby, corruption

syncan aka ken post jr
02-28-2013, 10:50 PM
you wanna get banned lizard people, me and juji are mods round these parts so you best listen up

always stevey
02-28-2013, 10:51 PM
:) oh no im gonna get banned and i need help from these big evil badasses of the
interwebs.

:)

syncan aka ken post jr
02-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Last edited by GulDucat; 1 Minute Ago at 12:52 AM.

always stevey
02-28-2013, 10:54 PM
my clock says 11:52. oh shit. no it doesn't. whatever the time in Australia.

juji
02-28-2013, 10:54 PM
Last edited by GulDucat; 1 Minute Ago at 12:52 AM.

Forced to neg rep GulDucat

juji
02-28-2013, 10:55 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GulDucat again.

Fuck

always stevey
02-28-2013, 10:56 PM
and i will spread my legs fore mike. i know he misses me.

syncan aka ken post jr
ya you gotta plus rep all the ytmnd people and - rep the lizard people it get's pretty taxing after a while

always stevey
CST ya' dumm mutha phuKKKahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't go doing anything rash now.

Mike the Man
02-28-2013, 10:59 PM
For non-lizards:

-All non-lizards should neg rep every lizards.
-Defend other non-lizards if the lizars are making fun of them or flaming.
-Neg rep Cody as the leader of the lizards, don't mind he is accepted poster here, he declared himself is an amphibian is just an excuse because amphibian lizards are more like mexican lizards, he just betrays to other lizards is the same to me.
-dp, is the master of ghetto

For lizards:

-You can't neg rep to non-lizards.
-If you wouldn't be bothered here, please post at Herpetarium.
-Make shitty and unfunny jokes whatever you want.
-If you question why some lizards have green rep because they paid $$$ to admins, for example: Cody made a deal with Ruby, corruptionThis is what's known as "putting the wagons in a circle". Pitiful kid, just pitiful.

Go on, curry favour all you like if it makes you feel important, there's only one slut I'm interested in for game here and its name is Irma.

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:00 PM
This is what's known as "putting the wagons in a circle". Pitiful kid, just pitiful.

Go on, curry favour all you like if it makes you feel important, there's only one slut I'm interested in for game here and its name is Irma.

You want to get back together?

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:01 PM
so, you're not australian? let's fuck

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:03 PM
so, you're not australian? let's fuck

I'm a fat Texan named Irma. I moved there from Australia. I'm having trouble
adjusting to the time difference and became confused.

Blondes aren't my type either. Sorry.

Mike the Man
02-28-2013, 11:05 PM
You want to get back together?Sure, let my shove some starving rats up my arse first.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:05 PM
ftr i'm very light brown

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:06 PM
and my pubes are black as the dead of night

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:06 PM
ftr i'm very light brown

hmmm.. That sounds attractive.

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:07 PM
and my pubes are black as the dead of night

A cock bush? I like where this is going.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:08 PM
i have never trimmed my pubes ever
it looks like 3 homeless sikhs are living in my jock beneath a telephone pole

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:09 PM
telephone pole? Now I know you're full of shit.

juji
02-28-2013, 11:14 PM
i have never trimmed my pubes ever
it looks like 3 homeless sikhs are living in my jock beneath a telephone pole

United States, Land of Opportunity

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:15 PM
telephone pole? Now I know you're full of shit.

yes my telephone pole sized dick fits in my underpants along with three homeless men

obviously you were supposed to scale-down the imagery

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:17 PM
why do you keep three homeless men in your pants?

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:18 PM
i don't it just looks that way from all the hair

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:18 PM
the more hair you have down there the smaller your dick looks.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:19 PM
my crotch is a 1/20 or so scale model of three bums under a telephone pole, do you get it now

blumpkin blownuts
the more hair you have down there the smaller your dick looks.

never been an issue

always stevey
No? I don't get it.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:20 PM
Are you dense

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:20 PM
I was never any good at math.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:25 PM
Too bad... I don't have sex with anyone if she can't integrate the surface area of a disconnected 3-manifold over a given bound in a 2-space

Mike the Man
02-28-2013, 11:25 PM
my crotch is a 1/20 or so scale model of three bums under a telephone pole, do you get it nowI'd see a doctor if I were you. Having that many orifices that close to your old fella can't be hygienic.

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:26 PM
Too bad... I don't have sex with anyone if she can't integrate the surface area of a disconnected 3d manifold over a given bound in a 2-space

I can suck a mean dick. Ask anyone.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:27 PM
If you can recite the quadratic forumla while sucking dick then i'm all yours

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:28 PM
That's 8th grade shit. you're no mathematician. i come from a family of learned mathematicians so I would know

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:29 PM
please stop messaging JackThePedo secrets about me and give me your undivided attention.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:30 PM
Sure an eighth-grader can recite it, at least not while trying to suck dick.
But we're evaluating your fellatio now, not your math skills

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:31 PM
I don't like being watched

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:33 PM
quit trying to change the subject. Anyone can tell you my fellatio skills are top ranked. I can swirl my tongue around
your sensitive mushroom tip and shaft as I slide you into the depths of my throat.

JujiDrool
02-28-2013, 11:34 PM
juji don't make up idiot rules for fucktard posters

no-one except a couple of losers even give a fuck what you 3 think "lizards" are. You are idiots.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Too bad you're in texas... all my exes live there, that's why I hang my hat in tennessee

Mike the Man
02-28-2013, 11:35 PM
I can suck a mean dick. Ask anyone.You mean gum a mean dick, surely.

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:35 PM
redneck you're probably one of those gun nuts that shoots kids

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:37 PM
i'm well armed, but I'm a pro-government liberal and ready to defend the union against a possible tea-bagger insurrection

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:37 PM
you hate tea-baggers too? I hate them very much. they are a bunch of old, fat retired men who think they're clint fucking eastwood.

JujiDrool
02-28-2013, 11:39 PM
I was never any good at math.bob it utterly hopeless at maths

he gets even simple maths questions wrong by talking about shit that has nothing to do with the actual maths problem

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:40 PM
exactly... i like to point out how well the whiskey rebellion turned out for their kind
and remind them that they were more evenly matched back then... nowadays, 100 assault rifles aren't going to do much against tanks and drones

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:42 PM
bob it utterly hopeless at maths

he gets even simple maths questions wrong but talking about shit that has nothing to do with the actual maths problem

example?

irma - don't listen to jujidrool she is the same retard that thinks an solid lump of steel has the same volume as that same lump of steel after being machined into a large, hollow tank

likewise, she thinks a rubber balloon has the same volume whether uninflated, partially inflated or fully inflated

JujiDrool
02-28-2013, 11:43 PM
bob is also terrible at history

in talking shit though he's quite apt

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:44 PM
exactly... i like to point out how well the whiskey rebellion turned out for their kind
and remind them that they were more evenly matched back then... nowadays, 100 assault rifles aren't going to do much against tanks and drones

I would like to see a revolution of sorts so I can pick the valuables from their corpses after the mean government kills them good.

JujiDrool
02-28-2013, 11:44 PM
example?
jujidrool is the retard that thinks an solid lump of steel has the same volume as that same lump of steel after being machined into a large, hollow tankyou were the ONLY person to get that question wrong

juji getting the right answer was verified by others who can actually DO maths and not just dribble a bunch of irrelevant rubbish including myself AND the person who posted the question.

You made a total ass out of yourself like usual, you really want to revisit that as an example?

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:46 PM
Oh good god. You are going to give me cavities.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:47 PM
i'll fill your cavities

JujiDrool
02-28-2013, 11:49 PM
juji is actually really good at maths

when he doesn't do the sum backwards due to his dyslexia that is.

but as far as his maths skills... he is VERY good at maths.

always stevey
02-28-2013, 11:49 PM
I've changed my mind.

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:52 PM
you were the ONLY person to get that question wrong

juji getting the right answer was verified by others who can actually DO maths and not just dribble a bunch of irrelevant rubbish including myself AND the person who posted the question.

You made a total ass out of yourself like usual, you really want to revisit that as an example?

I was the only person to get it right. A mass of material can be fashioned into an infinite amount of hollow solids, thus it can displace infinite different volumes

blumpkin blownuts
02-28-2013, 11:54 PM
juji is actually really good at maths

when he doesn't do the sum backwards due to his dyslexia that is.

but as far as his maths skills... he is VERY good at maths.

don't mind me, I've only had 4 semesters of calculus 2 semesters of statistics and a semester of complex analysis & matrix algebra

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:00 AM
I was the only person to get it right. A mass of material can be fashioned into an infinite amount of hollow solids, thus it can displace infinite different volumesNo bob.

Juji answered correctly... I checked it myself and I am extremely apt in maths. Even the person who posted the question said juji was right. And I think a couple of other posters also posted the correct answer... you on the other hand crapped on about a whole bunch of irrelevant shit... I think you were trying to sound clever but actually had no clue at all how to work out the rather simple maths question... the formula was even posted in the question and just needed to be manipulated to get the mass or whatever it was, I forget the actual question... you crapped on and on about a bunch of rubbish that was not relevent to the question then even after many others also got it right after juji, even after I checked the answer was correct and even after the person who posted the question posted the answer you STILL insisted you were right and everyone else was wrong whehn in fact all that happened was juji was in fact right and you made yourself to look like an idiot.

I have never seen anyone try so hard yet fail.

Stick to stuff you know. Anyone who knows maths knows it is a simple process to arrive at the correct answer to a maths problem and that it does not need 20 posts of irrelevant rubbish to not even arrive at an answer and then still be wrong. Specially with a question that was relatively simple.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:02 AM
don't mind me, I've only had 4 semesters of calculus 2 semesters of statistics and a semester of complex analysis & matrix algebrathat you obviously failed

we all did highschool bob

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:07 AM
No bob.

Juji answered correctly... I checked it myself and I am extremely apt in maths. Even the person who posted the question said juji was right. And I think a couple of other posters also posted the correct answer... you on the other hand crapped on about a whole bunch of irrelevant shit... I think you were trying to sound clever but actually had no clue at all how to work out the rather simple maths question... the formula was even posted in the question and just needed to be manipulated to get the mass or whatever it was, I forget the actual question... you crapped on and on about a bunch of rubbish that was not relevent to the question then even after many others also got it right after juji, even after I checked the answer was correct and even after the person who posted the question posted the answer you STILL insisted you were right and everyone else was wrong whehn in fact all that happened was juji was in fact right and you made yourself to look like an idiot.

I have never seen anyone try so hard yet fail.

Stick to stuff you know. Anyone who knows maths knows it is a simple process to arrive at the correct answer to a maths problem and that it does not need 20 posts of irrelevant rubbish to not even arrive at an answer and then still be wrong. Specially with a question that was relatively simple.

it's a trick question. any idiot can apply a formula. any idiot can memorize ρ=m/V - the formula was provided with the problem in order to fool people who rush to answer the question incorrectly thinknig they are geniuses because they divided one value by another, whoopty fucking doo.

ρ=m/V is the density of a solid mass. tanks are hollow.
That's why there even was a fifth option of "no answer", which is the correct answer.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:11 AM
even when juji does the sums backwards because he reads them backwards he still gets the answer right... if that was the way it was written.... which it isn't but that actually isn;t a reflection on his maths ability... juji is VERY good at maths.

dyslexia has nothing to do with intelligence... it's just a tendendcy of the way the brain works and unfortunately most things are set out in a way that is not dyslexic because dyslexia is more uncommon and it's more normal not to be dyslexic... it just makes it more difficult for someone with dyslexia to learn writing skills because of a tendency to process things in a way that seem "backwards" to people without dyslexia.

Take in account that juji is also deaf and English is not even his first language... then it's plain to see he is actually highly intelligent... he just struggles to contruct sentences in written english without getting the gramma a bit mixed up. I doubt reading any of you backwards redneck intellectually inferior fuckatrd posters posts has been of any benefit to his development of written english... hell he still writes better than half of you.

Jesus Didn't Tap
03-01-2013, 12:11 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7083671808/h03CFD0E5/

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:14 AM
it's a trick question. any idiot can apply a formula. any idiot can memorize ρ=m/V - the formula was provided with the problem in order to fool people who rush to answer the question incorrectly thinknig they are geniuses because they divided one value by another, whoopty fucking doo.

ρ=m/V is the density of a solid mass. tanks are hollow.
That's why there even was a fifth option of "no answer", which is the correct answer.no you were wrong and it wasn't a trick question

post the actual questiona nd you will see

density measures density... density varies depending on whether it is solid liquid or gass but with the mass and volume provided you can work out the density.

so in fact you are wrong again, a mass does not have to be solid to work out its density you moron.

Juji was correct. And you are STILL making an idiot of yourself.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:15 AM
even when juji does the sums backwards because he reads them backwards he still gets the answer right... if that was the way it was written.... which it isn't but that actually isn;t a reflection on his maths ability... juji is VERY good at maths.

dyslexia has nothing to do with intelligence... it's just a tendendcy of the way the brain works and unfortunately most things are set out in a way that is not dyslexic because dyslexia is more uncommon and it's more normal not to be dyslexic... it just makes it more difficult for someone with dyslexia to learn writing skills because of a tendency to process things in a way that seem "backwards" to people without dyslexia.

Take in account that juji is also deaf and English is not even his first language... then it's plain to see he is actually highly intelligent... he just struggles to contruct sentences in written english without getting the gramma a bit mixed up. I doubt reading any of you backwards redneck intellectually inferior fuckatrd posters posts has been of any benefit to his development of written english... hell he still writes better than half of you.

everybody who answered is intelligent. i know juji is intelligent, i know maks is too, and i even know you are intelligent in spite of yourself. most intelligent people will still flub that question because they see what appears to be a simple problem and don't take the time to stop and analyze exactly what it's asking before they rush to solve it.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:18 AM
density measures density... density varies depending on whether it is solid liquid or gass but with the mass and volume provided you can work out the density.

so in fact you are wrong again, a mass does not have to be solid to work out its density you moron.

A hollow tank built from 30kg of steel DOES NOT have the same density of a solid lump of 30kg steel.
The tank (assuming it contains a light gas, like air) floats on water. The lump sinks. The densities are not equal.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:19 AM
I found the topic and question...

what would be the volume of a gas tank that has a density of 10 kg/liter and a mass of 3
kilograms?

density = mass/volume

a. 30
b. .3
c. 3
d. 15
e. no answer

The answer is b.

Stop embarassing yourself bob. You look fucking stupid.

Jesus Didn't Tap
03-01-2013, 12:22 AM
Why are you talking about maths? Where's TEH LULZ?

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:23 AM
http://www.ehow.com/how_7813605_determine-density-known-materials.html

Instructions

Determining Density for an Object of Regular Shape

Weigh the object using a scale or balance. Write down the result and note what units are being used: grams, kilograms, ounces or pounds.

Measure the dimensions of the object with a ruler. For a cube, you need only measure one side, because all sides are equal in a cube. For a rectangle, measure width, length and height. For a sphere, measure the diameter or the radius. For a cylinder, measure the radius of the circle face and also the length of the tube. Keep in mind that if your object is hollow, this method will result in an overall density including the air inside, not an accurate density of the material itself.

Calculate the volume of the object. For a cube or rectangular object, multiply the length by the width by the height. For a cylinder, multiply the radius of the circle part by itself (square the number), then multiply that result by pi (3.14), then multiply that by the length of the cylinder. For a sphere, cube the radius of the sphere (radius times radius times radius), then multiply that result by pi, then multiply that result by 4/3 or 1.333. Regardless of the shape, your result is in cubic units, probably either cubic inches or cubic centimeters, depending on what type of ruler you used.

Divide the mass by the volume to get the density. The units of density will be the same as the units you used; if you measured in centimeters and weighed in grams, the result is grams per cubic centimeter. If you measured in inches and weighed in ounces, the result is ounces per cubic inch.

Read more: How to Determine the Density of Known Materials | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_7813605_determine-density-known-materials.html#ixzz2MGpssJi9

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:24 AM
I found the topic and question...

The answer is b.

Stop embarassing yourself bob. You look fucking stupid.

The volume of material used to construct the tank is B
The volume of the tank is E

Read the question. Which volume is it asking you to find?

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:28 AM
The question is asking this Bob

what would be the volume of a gas tank

You fucking idiot

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:29 AM
repeat again for the special needs maths kids

"what would be the volume of a gas tank that has a density of 10 kg/liter and a mass of 3
kilograms?

density = mass/volume

a. 30
b. .3
c. 3
d. 15
e. no answer"

always stevey
03-01-2013, 12:30 AM
e

Jesus Didn't Tap
03-01-2013, 12:34 AM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6688583_700b.jpg

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:34 AM

You fucking idiot

you finally get it

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:35 AM

You fucking idiot

you finally get it

JujiDrool
eactually with what the question is asking and the information provided the answer is b.

juji explained it perfectly in the actual topic... bob muddled the shit out of it

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?6034-weekly-math-question

blumpkin blownuts
e

What are you some kindof chemical engineer or something

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:36 AM
actually with what the question is asking and the information provided the answer is b.

juji explained it percetly in the actual topic... bob muddled the shit out of it

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?6034-weekly-math-question

The info provided is for a solid object. Gas tank is a hollow object.

Jesus Didn't Tap
03-01-2013, 12:37 AM
I pick C.

http://www.epicgifs.net/images/show/EKRIFMQ6

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:39 AM
you finally get it
The volume of the tank is Eyou have some serious problems reading and understanding the question. Your comprehension skills are not very good.

"what would be the volume of a gas tank that has a density of 10 kg/liter and a mass of 3
kilograms?

density = mass/volume

a. 30
b. .3
c. 3
d. 15
e. no answer"

Sorry but if you answered anything other than b then you are wrong in this question.

Jesus Didn't Tap
03-01-2013, 12:40 AM
c always wins

http://imgsrv.theeaglefm.com/image/wkoyx/UserFiles/Image/john%20boy%20&%20billy%20logo.jpg

Lulz.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:41 AM
you have some serious problems reading and understanding the question. Your comprehension skills are not very good.

kilograms?

density = mass/volume

a. 30
b. .3
c. 3
d. 15
e. no answer"

Sorry but if you answered anything other than b then you are wrong in this question.

If a gas tank is specified as having a density of 10kg/liter, then that density is accounting for the volume of gas contained by the tank, as well as the volume of material the tank is made out of.

Jesus Didn't Tap
03-01-2013, 12:43 AM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6687735_700b.jpg

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:48 AM
no bob, just no.

the question is asking for VOLUME

volume is inside the tank... makes no difference what the tank is made of... it could be made of cucumbers, steel, plastic.... doesn't matter

it is asking for the VOLUME and gives you the density and mass in order to figure that out. It actually gives you all the information you need to work out the VOLUME.

Juji and all the others who answered b were in fact correct. You have a comprehension problem with the actual question. The flaw does not lie in the question or the FACT that the answer is b. The flaw lies in your lack of comprehension of the question posed. Sorry but you should stop digging in the hole you've made yourself on this one. ANd trust me, I used to be a teacher. Not only that but it's been confirmed by not only Lexi who posted the question but by some other pretty capable mathematic minds. WHatever the fuck else you are doing to the question doesn;t change the FACT that the answer to that question is b.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 12:49 AM
This thread makes my head hurt.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:50 AM
SOMETIMES bob

understanding what the question is actually asking is the hardest part... for SOME people.... ok what the hell.... for stupid people :P

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:51 AM
no bob, just no.

the question is asking for VOLUME

The volume displaced by the contents of the tank is always less than the volume displaced by the tank itself.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 12:53 AM
This thread makes my head hurt.

She's never going to get it, but I'm insane so I keep trying in vain to explain it.

maks
03-01-2013, 12:56 AM
http://gallery.burrowowl.net/images/33/33a34f99809456a5e43c4afce0a7c23a

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 12:57 AM
She's never going to get it, but I'm insane so I keep trying in vain to explain it.but bob

I am right and you are wrong and the fact is the answer is b.

IF the question was asking a whole bunch of other shit, which it in fact isn't then I can see how you got confused.

Go back and read the question a couple of times, look at what it is asking you find out and use the information given to use maths to answer it.

if you arrive at any other answer other than b go back and see where you went wrong. I'm telling you you went wrong in the actual question. The question is fairly straight forward in what it is asking.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:00 AM
The question is fairly straight forward in what it is asking.

The question is asking for the volume of the tank.

The tank is a hollow object.
The volume of a hollow object is equal to the volume of the void + the volume of the surrounding solid

Thus it logically follows that the volume of a tank is equal to the volume of the void + the volume of the surrounding solid

JujiDrool
here look, juji explained it perfectly...

Volume = Mass/Desnity as 3/10

3/10 = 0.3

Bob when asked what the volume of a glass of water is it does not require you work out what material the glass is made of or how heavy the glass is etc.... or any of the other things you fumbled on in answering the question

always stevey
You're not the real Cody.

maks
03-01-2013, 01:02 AM
well whoever the fuck he is he's obviously from :lizard:.com2 nobody here has ever heard of those people

JujiDrool
juji showed his working out and it was spot on

when you showed your working out you gave people a headcahe and got the question and answer wrong lol

poor bob

always stevey
I don't appreciate your contemptuous tone. I'll put you on the ground with a split lip.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:03 AM
I feel like I'm gettign the fucked trolled out of me

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 01:05 AM
You're not the real Cody.You're the real Lisa

and I'm Slim Shady

that guy over there is Sparticus

I think that's where we've all ended up with the deductive skills of a couple of idiot trolls here

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Hey lisa can you solve this?

Balloon rubber has density of 200g/L. Air has a density of 1.275 kg/m3
If a rubber balloon has a mass of 20g, what is it's volume:

a) before being inflated with air
b) after being inflated with air
c) after being inflated with air and then popped

maks
03-01-2013, 01:06 AM
I feel like I'm gettign the fucked trolled out of me

You're trying to explain basic mathematics to someone who couldn't hold onto a job selling cat food.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Hey lisa can you solve this?

Balloon rubber has density of 200g/L.
If a rubber balloon has a mass of 20g, what is it's volume:

a) before being inflated
b) after being inflated
c) after being inflated and then popped

c There's plenty of density in a deflated balloon.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:10 AM
flaccid balloons.

always stevey
you're all just a bunch of rotten bullies.

blumpkin blownuts
c There's plenty of density in a deflated balloon.

lol i hate you, sit on my face

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:12 AM
20g (BTW I quit school in 10th grade)

I gave the mass, I'm asking for the volume in situation a, situation b and situation c, because the volume of the baloon depends on the amount of air enclosed.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:16 AM
lol i hate you, sit on my face

I don't sit on faces of people who hate me.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 01:17 AM
depends on how much air is inflated into the baloon. Air has weight and density and volume

it's one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen

and it doesn't change you were wrong about the other question either, in fact if this is your rebuttal to being wrong about the other question then my answer is your whole question is wrong.

I'm done

you can troll by being deliberately stupid if you want but what concerns me more is that you bob may actually think you are right or that your question even makes sense... explains your confusion with the previous question... you can't even pose a mathematical question properly... I do not know what your learning disability is but 'arrogant moron who is shit at maths and wrong' comes to mind but is probably not an accepted or clinical term.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:19 AM
no it actually does not, you have a fixed amount of solid material, no matter how much it expands from being inflated with gas that amount will not change.
You're on the right track... now consider that this constant volume of solid material is being manipulated to enclose three different volumes of gaseous material....

...As though the balloon were actually some sort of rubberized air tank.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:21 AM
depends on how much air is inflated into the baloon. Air has weight and density and volume

now you get it

and it doesn't change you were wrong about the other question either, in fact if this is your rebuttal to being wrong about the other question then my answer is your whole question is wrong.

I'm done

you can troll by being deliberately stupid if you want but what concerns me more is that you bob may actually think you are right or that your question even makes sense... explains your confusion with the previous question... you can't even pose a mathematical question properly... I do not know what your learning disability is but 'arrogant moron who is shit at maths and wrong' comes to mind but is probably not an accepted or clinical term.

fuck off troll

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:22 AM

I'm done

Go away Lisa.

m0nde
where do photons come from?

Lisa Claus
no seriously it's such a dumb question

it's like asking, "what is the length of a piece of string?"

but even that age old joke is posed in a more coherent manner than your idiotic nonsense

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:23 AM

always stevey

it's like asking "what is the length of a pice of string?"

but even that age old joke is posed in a more coherent manner than your idiotic nonsense

You're seriously a stupid bitch.

blumpkin blownuts
thats when you get out of theoretical physics, which i'm a self study on, and into actual mathematical equations, which i quit school to avoid cause i hate that shit.

i didn't care about the exact answer, I cared about the theory. A+

m0nde
03-01-2013, 01:24 AM
so what was lisa's excuse for not following through?

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 01:26 AM
where do photons come from?from electrons returning to their previous orbit, speed and state... the energy released from that can be a photon

Heat happens when the electrons speed up and jump orbits but when an electron jumps orbits or returns to it's previous state photons can be produced and escape the molecule

always stevey
I heard Lisa plays with her tampons.

Lisa Claus
Go away Lisa.Shut up Lisa

wannabe

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:27 AM

it's like asking, "what is the length of a piece of string?"

Oh you actually want to do the math?
in situation (a) and situation (c) the balloon has no outside-and-inside, it's a single continuous surface instead of a solid and doesn't fucking enclose any air

for situation (b) let's say the balloon contains 0.2 m3 of air. What's the density of the rubber tank- er I mean, the balloon?

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:27 AM
So you wrote that suicide note and hide offline hoping to see people redeem themselves and mourn your death?

Pathetic.

You'll all be sorry when I'm gone level shit.

m0nde
03-01-2013, 01:28 AM
did mike sperg tell you that to get into your pants, lisa?

Lisa Claus
Oh you actually want to do the math?
in situation (a) and situation (c) the balloon has no outside-and-inside, it's a single continuous surface instead of a solid and doesn't fucking enclose any air

for situation (b) let's say the balloon contains 0.2 m3 of air. What's the density of the rubber tank- er I mean, the balloon?no I do not want to do maths with you

you are incompetent

maks
from electrons returning to their previous orbit, speed and state... the energy released from that can be a photon

Heat happens when the electrons speed up and jump orbits but when an electron jumps orbits or returns to it's previous state photons can be produced and escape the molecule

there's no such thing as heat on a subatomic level genius

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 01:29 AM
did mike sperg tell you that, lisa?No I corrected him

he said they were formed in the centre of stars... I got more specific with him about they are actually formed

he then started asking the question ina whole bunch of forums lol

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:29 AM
no I do not want to do maths with you

you are incompetent

You can't even hold a job or handle debt. You have no right to speak of incompetence.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 01:31 AM
You can't even hold a job or handle debt. You have no right to speak of incompetence.I'm competent in maths

and had and held more jobs than you no doubt

I'm not working right now because I've got problems

maths however is not one of them

blumpkin blownuts

you are incompetent

:pwned:

Lisa Claus
oh and GulDucat

I am also the alt JujiDrool

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 01:32 AM
I've had enough again

you people need to get lives

blumpkin blownuts
No I corrected him

he said they were formed in the centre of stars... I got more specific with him about they are actually formed

he then started asking the question ina whole bunch of forums lol

big deal, I learned the photoelectric effect my senior year of HS

m0nde
No I corrected him

he then started asking the question ina whole bunch of forums lolget mike sperg to come back here and white knight for you

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:33 AM
I'm competent in maths

You've gone far in life with your genius math skills.

m0nde
03-01-2013, 01:33 AM
big deal, I learned the photoelectric effect my senior year of HSlike most people

maks
03-01-2013, 01:34 AM
I'm competent in maths

really? what job are you holding right now?

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:35 AM
I heard she was fired from teaching for diddling the retards.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 01:38 AM
You've gone far in life with your genius math skills.
You have no concept of what a genius is.

It was not a genius question.

In fact it is the kind of question found at a highschool level.... which I have used my 2 degrees to teach many times before.

ok I'm out now... trolls got no life so need to start sniffing my ass again because they can't get rather simple maths questions right.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:38 AM
What kind of monster would hit a defenseless, disabled child?

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:39 AM

you are incompetent

yet you were willing to divide the same given mass by the same given density for me like 6 fucking times? in two different threads as well as in PMs?

weak.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:39 AM
You have no concept of what a genius is.

It was not a genius question.

In fact it is the kind of question found at a highschool level.... which I have used my 2 degrees to teach many times before.

ok I'm out now... trolls got no life so need to start sniffing my ass again because they can't get rather simple maths questions right.

You have no concept of what normal is.

maks
03-01-2013, 01:40 AM
ok I'm out now...

Thanks, don't hurry back.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:41 AM
ftr lisa is better at multiplying than dividing :giggle:

maks
03-01-2013, 01:42 AM
ftr lisa is better at multiplying than dividing :giggle:

multiplying by dividing like a bacteria

maks
03-01-2013, 02:10 AM
the same kind that makes suicide threats for monetary donations and sympathy

and gets nothing but encouragements to go through with it

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:19 AM
bob and maks

I'm just going to point out that you are hanging out with Cody

and that's 'nuff said I think

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 02:28 AM
bob and maks

I'm just going to point out that you are hanging out with Cody

and that's 'nuff said I think

cody's come a long way
you haven't changed a bit. you have alot of work if you want to be even as accepted as cody is

m0nde
03-01-2013, 02:44 AM
cody,l i'm glad you're always looking to improve, but you'll always be kind :lizard:

maks
03-01-2013, 02:48 AM
makes it harder to post links too and your linking to encyclopedia dramatica was the habit I had the hardest time defending

maks
03-01-2013, 03:04 AM
it's not so much that you were linking to something but that you were admitting to reading encyclopedia dramatica

steveyos
03-01-2013, 04:48 AM
I literally cannot even read this forum any more

steveyos
03-01-2013, 04:48 AM
this thread is hilarious did seth mcfarline write it?