PDA

View Full Version : Why is Lisa in Invisible Mode?

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:40 AM
What is it you're hiding from?

maks
03-01-2013, 01:41 AM
Forget about clump. Why did you abandon your dying forum instead of staying there and trying to generate activity?

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Which one?

maks
03-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Whichever :lizard: forum you came from, doesn't matter they're both dead

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:44 AM
That's probably why I left.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Did you consider that the reason the :lizard: forums are dying is because of :lizard:s?

maks
03-01-2013, 01:47 AM
That's probably why I left.

So that's it, you just gave up?

The reason I ask is because if I was in that position I'd try to make some really thought provoking posts, generate some discussion, and get things moving again. I just assumed that's what anyone would do.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:48 AM
stupid fucking admins.

maks
03-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Did you consider that the reason the :lizard: forums are dying is because of :lizard:s?

No, seems like there's always been :lizard:s there, they're an indigenous species.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:49 AM
So that's it, you just gave up?

The reason I ask is because if I was in that position I'd try to make some really thought provoking posts, generate some discussion, and get things moving again. I just assumed that's what anyone would do.

Are you trying to manipulate me?

maks
03-01-2013, 01:49 AM
stupid fucking admins.

Alright, now we're getting somewhere. What specifically did they do?

maks
03-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Are you trying to manipulate me?

That's part of it, but like I said in that other thread what you people are doing seems so foreign to me I'm trying to understand it. I fucking love this place, it's my home. It could have one post a week and I'd still be here encouraging other people to join in the conversation, I sure as hell wouldn't jump ship and contribute to the problem.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:52 AM
No, seems like there's always been :lizard:s there, they're an indigenous species.

Yes, but an ecosystem with only one, non-evolving species can only fail

maks
03-01-2013, 01:53 AM
Yes, but an ecosystem with only one, non-evolving species can only fail

nonsense, they've got plenty of shitty image macros to eat, adaptation is only necessary if your environment changes.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:54 AM
Alright, now we're getting somewhere. What specifically did they do?

One of them was too eager to please her married pussy with wigger cock.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 01:55 AM
it's meant to help stop no-lives getting all excited when they see I'm on and spamming the forum with idiotic obsessed posts and topics about me

a bit like this really

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 01:56 AM
So somebody's RL drama killed an online forum? This makes absolutely zero sense

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:56 AM
it's meant to help stop no-lives getting all excited when they see I'm on and spamming the forum with idiotic obsessed posts and topics about me

a bit like this really

Sorry, it's just that train-wrecks are entertaining to me.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 01:57 AM

Actually it's not RL drama.

maks
03-01-2013, 01:59 AM
One of them was too eager to please her married pussy with wigger cock.

Why would that ruin the community? Was he another poster there, or were you all loyal to the husband?

blumpkin blownuts
Either way... drama may or may not add posts, but I've never known it to prevent posts.

Lisa Claus
That's part of it, but like I said in that other thread what you people are doing seems so foreign to me I'm trying to understand it. I fucking love this place, it's my home. It could have one post a week and I'd still be here encouraging other people to join in the conversation, I sure as hell wouldn't jump ship and contribute to the problem.

in just over a year you have that many posts

there are only 365 days in a year, 52 weeks

you make around 250 posts a week maks, not ONE

maks
03-01-2013, 02:00 AM

Pretty much exactly what happened to ALOL but they at least had an illegitimate forum baby in the mix

maks
03-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Either way... drama may or may not add posts, but I've never known it to prevent posts.

worth pointing out that 'drama' is right there in the name of :lizard:.com2

so is 'epic' which should tell you everything you need to know about them (expect lots of 9gag)

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:03 AM

in just over a year you have that many posts

there are only 365 days in a year, 52 weeks

you make around 250 posts a week maks, not ONE

I thought you were signing out. Change of heart? You just can't stay away from the keyboard.

maks
03-01-2013, 02:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/X6oGC.jpg

is that the guy she was cheating on or the guy she cheated with?

maks
03-01-2013, 02:05 AM
I thought you were signing out. Change of heart? You just can't stay away from the keyboard.

forget clump, I'm trying to interview you here. and please don't quote her, I've had her on ignore for months I don't need to see that.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:05 AM
I thought you were signing out because they're trolls with no lives?I've accepted maks as my special troll

I get annoyed at others trying to take up the position because it is already filled by maks

maks' insane hatred of me is cute

others just make it boring

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:06 AM
forget clump, I'm trying to interview you here. and please don't quote her, I've had her on ignore for months I don't need to see that.lol

you'll never be able to forget me or ignore me

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:06 AM
is that the guy she was cheating on or the guy she cheated with?

You're good. I don't know if flirting with a stranger online counts as cheating. The wigger received mod-ship and ransacked our already shitty site. Anyone of value has since abandoned it.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:07 AM
You're good. I don't know if flirting with a stranger online counts as cheating.it counts as a gang bang according to my x

maks
03-01-2013, 02:08 AM
You're good. I don't know if flirting with a stranger online counts as cheating.

Well I just assumed it was more than that if it tore the community apart, I mean flirting is a regular and expected part of posting on the internet

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:10 AM
it counts as a gang bang according to my x

You were galavanting naked on cam to an army of cocks because you need to feel like you're worth something and being a slut is the only way you know how. PATHETIC

maks
03-01-2013, 02:11 AM
The wigger received mod-ship and ransacked our already shitty site. Anyone of value has since abandoned it.

Ok, that makes sense. Why didn't someone make an off-shoot forum and try to keep the community intact?

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:11 AM
Well I just assumed it was more than that if it tore the community apart, I mean flirting is a regular and expected part of posting on the internet

I'm sure there was more. Our admin is a little bit like Lisa.. She thrives on acceptance and requires compliments as a
prime sustenance.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Ok, that makes sense. Why didn't someone make an off-shoot forum and try to keep the community intact?

I'm not sure why.. I guess everyone was ready to throw in the towel.

maks
03-01-2013, 02:13 AM
thats :lizard: queens niglet care provider, shes dumped him twice that i know of but always begged her way back in

it's not like either one of them has a lot of options

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:13 AM
thats :lizard: queens niglet care provider, shes dumped him twice that i know of but always begged her way back in

I've always liked the Queen.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:14 AM
side note, where the fuck is DG? she was class act.

She probably died.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:16 AM
You were galavanting naked on cam to an army of cocks because you need to feel like you're worth something and being a slut is the only way you know how. PATHETICum no I didn't

I did flash my tits for a second though

meanwhile they were presenting their naked asses and showing their cocks

maks
03-01-2013, 02:17 AM
I'm not sure why.. I guess everyone was ready to throw in the towel.

That's the part I don't get. When max closed the old forum I got on steam and bitched at ruby, I told him he was the only guy who could bring everyone in and keep things going. Luckily him and clay were already discussing it and they made it happen, but if they hadn't I would have done it my damn self. Giving up like that is weird, it just seems really weak and self defeating.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:18 AM
um no I didn't

I did flash my tits for a second though

meanwhile they were presenting their naked asses and showing their cocks

You send videos of yourself masturbating to anyone. It makes you feel special and wanted for a change.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:18 AM
That's the part I don't get. When max closed the old forum I got on steam and bitched at ruby, I told him he was the only guy who could bring everyone in and keep things going. Luckily him and clay were already discussing it and they made it happen, but if they hadn't I would have done it my damn self. Giving up like that is weird, it just seems really weak and self defeating.

I was basically done with the place. I went to Brawl Hall. That place is even worse. Filled with bogans like Feral, Irma Valitutti.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:20 AM
You send videos of yourself masturbating to anyone. It makes you feel special and wanted for a change.um no

I've never done that

pretty sure it would posted all over the forum if I ever had

maks
03-01-2013, 02:21 AM
I was basically done with the place. I went to Brawl Hall. That place is even worse.

Fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up, I still don't quite get it but I have a better understanding than I did before.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:21 AM
I'm sure there was more. Our admin is a little bit like Lisa.. She thrives on acceptance and requires compliments as a
prime sustenance.Funny thing

you were being accussed of being a suck up for acceptance only an hour ago in another topic

I hardly think I fit that bill LOL

maks
03-01-2013, 02:23 AM
kindly see that the :lizard: people you used to post with get those links so we can all share a laugh at lisa's expense.

please don't, they might register here. I can deal with Gudisoaudoj I guess but if I see even one more like 'jesus loves 9gag' I'm going to start vomiting blood.

maks
03-01-2013, 02:26 AM
what would you rather have, 3 random lizards or 1 lisa?

1 lisa. I'm not exposed to her thanks to my ignore list and there's always the hope that she'll actually go through with her suicide threats and that would be good for a laugh.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:26 AM
Funny thing

you were being accussed of being a suck up for acceptance only an hour ago in another topic

I hardly think I fit that bill LOL

You really need to find a job. lol

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:27 AM
I'd rather not have a fat ugly retard lizard (Cody) obsessed with me

like I keep telling you all, I have maks for that

maks
03-01-2013, 02:30 AM
hey didn't I abreu syndrome that picture you posted back when I was abreu syndroming every picture everywhere

http://comeontothelord.com/img/barrywhitetrash.jpg

I'll be damned I did

maks
03-01-2013, 02:30 AM
actually that's not the same picture but I'm pretty sure it's the same guy

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:31 AM
I'd rather not have a fat ugly retard lizard (Cody) obsessed with me

like I keep telling you all, I have maks for that

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7IgbWM1sjJd9Xp4QnmrPJI8yANwHTX1QczRzLOG7ir47JeCxD

Why do you look so sad? :(

UofLCardfan08
03-01-2013, 02:35 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7IgbWM1sjJd9Xp4QnmrPJI8yANwHTX1QczRzLOG7ir47JeCxD

Why do you look so sad? :(

who wouldn't be if they looked in the mirror and faced that fugly train wreck every time.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:35 AM

Why do you look so sad? :(that's actually one of my "happier faces"

I don;t think my face does "happy"

my brain certainly doesn't

maks
03-01-2013, 02:36 AM
yep thats "turned away from my husband so he would not see the meth wrinkles in my face" fogle all right

oh she's the one who was cheating? I thought Dkjglksjfgm was from the other :lizard: forum

how the fuck does that happen she has a face like a leather chair

Lisa Claus
who wouldn't be if they looked in the mirror and faced that fugly train wreck every time.I'd rather see my face than yours

because frankly it looks better

you look older than me and you're only 22... let alone god knows what kind of bushpig mess you'll look at 34

and to anyone who doesn't know this poster

meet a fucktard obsessed stalker with erotomania who stalked me here from the offical EMINEM forum

She thinks because I was like a mod there that I know EMINEM.... and she also thinks she is having some kind of relationship with him and that I'm a threat to that LOL

always stevey
that's actually one of my "happier faces"

I don;t think my face does "happy"

my brain certainly doesn't

Ahahahaha

UofLCardfan08
03-01-2013, 02:38 AM
oh she's the one who was cheating? I thought Dkjglksjfgm was from the other :lizard: forum

how the fuck does that happen she has a face like a leather chair

street niggers aren't picky, hell they form a line in fugly Lisa's by the hour hotel room

UofLCardfan08
03-01-2013, 02:41 AM
I'd rather see my face than yours

because frankly it looks better

you look older than me and you're only 22... let alone god knows what kind of bushpig mess you'll look at 34

34 and never been married or held a single job related to your online college degree(s). You will die alone, unwanted and spiteful as you are now. Only a matter of when, not if.

m0nde
03-01-2013, 02:42 AM
what what? it looks like everything is back to normal now

m0nde
03-01-2013, 02:43 AM
except the place is littered with :lizard: niglets

maks
03-01-2013, 02:44 AM
street niggers aren't picky, hell they form a line in fugly Lisa's by the hour hotel room

sounds like it was going on for a while though, that ain't a dinner bitch that's a hole to get in and get out and hope your friends don't find out

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:45 AM
34 and never been married or held a single job related to your online college degree(s). You will die alone, unwanted and spiteful as you are now. Only a matter of when, not if.no I have 2 real degrees, not a drop out in first year from an online university like you

and I taught for 2 years... I needed my degrees to do that

one day when I'm emotionally better and not in such a shitty circumstance I may return to teaching

or think about something else that uses my post graduate qualifications

but that's me

you haven't got options like that

is that why you have imaginary relationships with people like EMINEM and feel threatened by his fans and mods of his forum?

maks
03-01-2013, 02:46 AM
except the place is littered with :lizard: niglets

jury's still out on Gdjdjashfkjd but he at least answered my questions and has not posted any 9gag pictures yet, so far he's one of the less offensive :lizard:s

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 02:48 AM
UofLCardfan08 is a sports fan

she also went and watched a football match or baseball match or something, don't know I don't follow or care much for sports

she then came back online and told everyone she was dating one of the players... she wasn't lol

the only dates she's had are of an imaginary erotominia kind

she recently put up a dating profile, Flag found it

she apparantly has not had much success, better to stick to imaginary erotomania fantasies UofLCardfan08

always stevey
03-01-2013, 02:50 AM
no I have 2 real degrees, not a drop out in first year from an online university like you

one day when I'm emotionally better and not in such a shitty circumstance I may return to teaching

but that's me

is that why you have imaginary relationships with people like EMINEM and feel threatened by his fans and mods of his forum?

You might want to change your name if you ever want to consider teaching again. Someone as suicidal and emotionally
unstable as you poses a serious danger to children.

maks
03-01-2013, 02:51 AM
gotta be on some pretty strong meth to brag about that

UofLCardfan08
03-01-2013, 02:52 AM
one day when I'm emotionally better

but that's me

"ONE DAY"..... not fucking likely

I had to turn away so my tears from laughter didn't ruin my keyboard

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:00 AM
You'll never teach again, Lisa.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:01 AM
In fact, I think you're making up the whole teaching career.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:04 AM
I do believe that she has daddy issues, though.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:06 AM
lisa teaching has got to be exactly like DP's avatar

Would you want that type of person in a classroom playing "smell my finger"
with your kids?

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:09 AM
reverse oedipus complex methinks

Oedipus Rex!

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 03:10 AM
In fact, I think you're making up the whole teaching career.um no

yeah, what a glorious career, teaching.

Are you that far down the food chain that that seems like something to make up?

No. I've posted my degrees and old teaching registration many times before for people who are as low as you who think it's some kind of fantastical made-up story to have degrees and be a teacher.

also FTR

http://i.imgur.com/OitRZSX.jpg

Yeah my life might not be a picnic but at least I have enough of one that I don;t need to make up fantasties or think that teachers and degrees are just a fantastical story that surely must be made up as someone like you has never worked hard enough in your life to have the option of even doing something so common

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:12 AM
Is that a fucking pregnancy test?

m0nde
03-01-2013, 03:13 AM
no I have 2 real degrees, not a drop out in first year from an online university like you

but that's me

is that why you have imaginary relationships with people like EMINEM and feel threatened by his fans and mods of his forum?look, you taught for less time than it took you to get your degree
please stop lauding that about. it just just sounds silly

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:13 AM
I'm sure she aborted that one.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 03:17 AM
YAY we get to report lisa to CPS and have her baby taken away, then postpartem depression suicide on cam!You've already called the police about me, repeatedly contacted my x pycho junky b/f and posted all about it here Cody.

You need to get a life.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 03:18 AM
I'm sure she aborted that one.oh I'm about 2 and half weeks

I probably will abort it though... going back on Monday, the doctor wanted me to take a couple of days to think about it.

Pretty shitty though.

It explained why I had been throwing up etc... for the past week and half

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:19 AM
You've already called the police about me, repeatedly contacted my x pycho junky b/f and posted all about it here Cody.

You need to get a life.

You need to make sure you don't ruin a life by bringing it into your shit world.

Lisa Claus
yeah.... it's shit.

always stevey
oh I'm about 2 and half weeks

I probably will abort it though... going back on Monday, the doctor wanted me to take a couple of days to think about it.

Pretty shitty though.

It explained why I had been throwing up etc... for the past week and half

I'm not going to feel sorry for you. You should have kept your legs shut.

Lisa Claus
03-01-2013, 03:23 AM
I'm not going to feel sorry for you. You should have kept your legs shut.not asking for a stupid bitch on a forum to feel sorry for me

I just post about more real things than some who like to make up stories about other posters or themselves.

Never been much of a troll... I just give it back so good when trolled though that it upsets the poor delicate trolls who like to be able dish out contsant made-up rubbish while following someone around a forum posting about them non-stop but expect they should be able to do that without that person even squeaking back... they are weak at heart and can't handle any truth or retort.

Just spend your time with Cody... more your scene

m0nde
03-01-2013, 03:25 AM
no, lisa. you just post 1/2 page replies and make everyone laugh at your rage posts.

maks
03-01-2013, 03:25 AM
just commit suicide, kill 2 clumps with one stone

maks
03-01-2013, 03:27 AM
hey cody tell the ex about this it would be funny if he filed some sort of injunction to force her to keep it

maks
03-01-2013, 03:28 AM
god I am delightfully evil

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:29 AM
not asking for a stupid bitch on a forum to feel sorry for me

I just post about more real things than some who like to make up stories about other posters or themselves.

Never been much of a troll... I just give it back so good when trolled though that it upsets the poor delicate trolls who like to be able dish out contsant made-up rubbish while following someone around a forum posting about them non-stop but expect they should be able to do that without that person even squeaking back... they are weak at heart and can't handle any truth or retort.

You're not asking, you're trying to manipulate me into feeling sorry for you by agreeing with my posts. It's not going to work.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:33 AM
not asking for a stupid bitch on a forum to feel sorry for me

Posting real things on forums like these is a sign of utter stupidity.
The result of attention whoring backfired.
There are many other posters like you who sing the same song
and wallow in self-degradation.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:34 AM
You'll also fuck anything that moves!

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 03:37 AM
You'll also fuck anything that moves!Nope.

Wouldn't fuck you or any of the 3 fucktards you have fallen in with here.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:39 AM
Nope.

Wouldn't fuck you or any of the 3 fucktards you have fallen in with here.

*scratches head*

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 03:40 AM
Posting real things on forums like these is a sign of utter stupidity.
The result of attention whoring backfired.
There are many other posters like you who sing the same song
and wallow in self-degradation.to adress your tripple post I'll cover the other 2 in this

You have been posting about me since you joined... I wasn't even posting.... seems to me you're the one sniffing MY ass for attention.

I posted along side you with this alt and you were completely different to when I used this one. SO basically you don't even know me clearly and have just trolled your sad no-life in here in order to attempt to sniff my ass and feed off attention you get from it. Do you really have that little else going on in your life?

It's like some of you live behind a computer and have never had a life to speak of at all that anyone who does post about anything real life related just flips you out. Get out more no-life.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:41 AM
But your ass has diseases, Lisa. I don't want to sniff your warts.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 03:45 AM
no

unfortunately I am free of disease

and I was really hoping I had the crack AIDS when I found out my x was junky. Shame. But I appear to still be breathing and only thing I managed to catch was the preaggas :(

Not happy Jan

not happy at all

I wanted to die sooner rather than later... quick call the cops Cody! Another suicide alert!

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 03:48 AM
as if making 2 topics in a few hours about being Irma Valututtifruity isn't atention whoring... made one when people got bored of that and you continued to make all your posts with your nose fair up my ass you make another equally dull and uninteresting topic about being Irma Valututtifruity.

Have you got any funny or weird gifs to post? That'll make you the life of the party here, that and trolling me or making all your posts and topics about me, just ask dp.

just a tip.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:49 AM
Another lie. Whores are never disease free.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 03:50 AM
well I'm not a whore

is that your profession? Or are just all your friends whores or retard trolls on obscure fucktard forums?

You'll believe anything won't you?

No wonder someone posting stuff related to actual life freaks you out

maks
03-01-2013, 03:52 AM
Clump please stop changing accounts I'm tired of putting them all on ignore

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:54 AM
well I'm not a whore

is that your profession? Or are just all your friends whores or retard trolls on obscure fucktard forums?

You'll believe anything won't you?

No wonder someone posting stuff related to actual life freaks you out

Okay, okay you're not a whore.

You're just a slut.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:54 AM
With no morals.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Clump please stop changing accounts I'm tired of putting them all on ignorelol

it's not my fault

I was going to just use this one for a while then I accidently logged in with the other one

if I wasn't banned 200 times and had to make so many new accounts only to find that they unbanned the past couple of ones I'd still have my first account.... and I'd probably even put your shamefully no-life post count to shame

maks
03-01-2013, 03:56 AM
This message is hidden because JujiDrool is on your ignore list.

Much better.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 03:56 AM
Okay, okay you're not a whore.

You're just a slut.not really

my x was the only person I had slept with in half a year or more

not great but he got me at a vulnerable point

and I've got more morals than you

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:57 AM
You only put yourself to shame.

doctor remulak
03-01-2013, 03:58 AM
You only put yourself to shame.

I am Doctor Remulak.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 03:58 AM
This message is hidden because JujiDrool is on your ignore list.

Much better.join date for this alt is January and has nearly 900 posts

you've never ignored me maksie poo <3

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 03:59 AM
I am Doctor Remulak.lol

always stevey
03-01-2013, 04:02 AM
join date for this alt is January and has nearly 900 posts

you've never ignored me maksie poo <3

*shudders*

steveyos
03-01-2013, 04:45 AM
this thread is hilarious did seth mcfarline write it?

UofLCardfan08
03-01-2013, 05:51 AM
this thread is hilarious did seth mcfarline write it?

bob saget

maks
03-01-2013, 02:00 PM
has he gotten back to you yet? keep me updated, I want to watch this drama unfold

steveyos
03-01-2013, 02:40 PM
both of you please go back to rh please

always stevey
03-01-2013, 03:20 PM
I don't want to.

steveyos
03-01-2013, 03:22 PM
I don't want to.

not you, cody and marks, idk who you are

steveyos
03-01-2013, 03:22 PM
http://profile.yahoo.com/y/pulse/Gducat@yahoo.com

steveyos
03-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Thread Information
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
steveyos*, (a ghost)