3/4 cup Marsala wine
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Ground cinnamon
Vanilla extract
1 cup heavy cream, whipped
Strawberries, raspberries, or biscotti

always stevey
03-01-2013, 04:28 PM
1 Place egg yolks, and sugar in a large, round-bottomed stainless steel bowl. Add grated lemon peel and a pinch of cinnamon and a drop of vanilla extract to the yolk mixture. Pour in the Marsala wine. You can use sweet Vermouth as a substitute for the Marsala.

juji
03-01-2013, 04:28 PM
This is your fucking fault, you keep repping to steffies

always stevey
03-01-2013, 04:29 PM
2 Half-fill a pot with water, bring the water to a simmer and reduce the heat to low. Set the pan or bowl containing the custard mixture over the water; the bottom of the bowl should not touch the water. Whisk the custard mixture, making sure that the water does not boil. This ensures that a gentle, even heat thickens the mixture without curdling it. Whisking traps air in the yolks for a light, fluffy mixture.

always stevey
3 Continue whisking for about 10 minutes, until the mixture triples in volume, froths up and becomes pale. When it reaches the desired consistency, take the container of custard out of the pot. Slightly thickened, the custard can be used as a sauce. Longer cooking will thicken the custard further, giving it the texture of mousse. Continue whisking for a minute or two to prevent the custard from sticking to its container.

always stevey
4 Serve the custard while still warm, or, if you want to serve it cool, set it aside for about 15 minutes. Whisk heavy cream until it forms soft peaks; add the whipped cream to the cooled custard and use a whisk to gently fold them together. Reserve some of the whipped cream to serve on top

always stevey
03-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Ladle the zabaglione into individual dishes. Serve with whipped cream, cbarries, and/or cookies such as biscotti.

timmy
03-01-2013, 04:38 PM
This is your fucking fault, you keep repping to steffies

how is it my fault?
you are a retard, he spammed the forum before you even became famous for being a retard with bad english, i hate you elz i hate you for the neg rep you gave me in this thread i hate you for the retard thoughts you have i hate yoiu for the bad english:lipstick:

timmy
03-01-2013, 04:39 PM
stevey has been spamming and makeing bad posts since the dawn of time before man invented fire you fucking faggot ITS NOT MY FAULT

juji
03-01-2013, 04:40 PM
how is it my fault?
you are a retard, he spammed the forum before you even became famous for being a retard with bad english, i hate you elz i hate you for the neg rep you gave me in this thread i hate you for the retard thoughts you have i hate yoiu for the bad english:lipstick:

Critical Points

timmy
03-01-2013, 04:41 PM
9999 damage

juji
03-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Timothy Abreu of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia declares the victory over elz

maks
03-01-2013, 04:57 PM
stevey has been spamming and makeing bad posts since the dawn of time before man invented fire you fucking faggot ITS NOT MY FAULT

You make a good point. I've been here forever, and when I first showed up stevey was an established spammer who was restricted to 50 posts a day under penalty of ban. He actually had to count each one and keep a tally. dp was a great mod.

steveyos
03-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Zabaglione

6 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup Marsala wine
Ground cinnamon
Vanilla extract

1 Place egg yolks, and sugar in a large, round-bottomed stainless steel bowl. Add grated lemon peel and a pinch of cinnamon and a drop of vanilla extract to the yolk mixture. Pour in the Marsala wine. You can use sweet Vermouth as a substitute for the Marsala.

steveyos
03-01-2013, 06:01 PM
2 Half-fill a pot with water, bring the water to a simmer and reduce the heat to low. Set the pan or bowl containing the custard mixture over the water; the bottom of the bowl should not touch the water. Whisk the custard mixture, making sure that the water does not boil. This ensures that a gentle, even heat thickens the mixture without curdling it. Whisking traps air in the yolks for a light, fluffy mixture.

3 Continue whisking for about 10 minutes, until the mixture triples in volume, froths up and becomes pale. When it reaches the desired consistency, take the container of custard out of the pot. Slightly thickened, the custard can be used as a sauce. Longer cooking will thicken the custard further, giving it the texture of mousse. Continue whisking for a minute or two to prevent the custard from sticking to its container.

4 Serve the custard while still warm, or, if you want to serve it cool, set it aside for about 15 minutes. Whisk heavy cream until it forms soft peaks; add the whipped cream to the cooled custard and use a whisk to gently fold them together. Reserve some of the whipped cream to serve on top

Ladle the zabaglione into individual dishes. Serve with whipped cream, cbarries, and/or cookies such as biscotti.

steveyos
03-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Timothy Abreu of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia declares the victory over elz

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 06:17 PM
LOL take it easy on my master juji Tim. He's too cute to yell at much.

I agree though steveyos sux

I continue to stand by my belief that dp, Cody and steveyos should all be quarantined in fucktardville herpe, they can spam, obsessed and harass to their heart's content and leave the rest of us to make topics that we can participate in that do not revolve around me or whatever the fuck garbage steveyos is spamming.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 06:18 PM
You make a good point. I've been here forever, and when I first showed up stevey was an established spammer who was restricted to 50 posts a day under penalty of ban. He actually had to count each one and keep a tally. dp was a great mod.dp is a fucking loser who should be locked up in herpe with steveyos and Cody

YOU fucktard could go play with them there, fucking fucktard loser maks, I love you maks.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 06:19 PM
dp is a fucking loser who should be locked up in herpe with steveyos and Cody

Shut up, Lisa. Whore.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Shut up, Lisa. Whore.I've heard about you in other forums

you spam recipes

congrats retard

Move on... I don't why the fuck you came here to pretend to be me but you don;t know me from a bar of soap and you are clearly starved for attention... stop sniffing MY ass for it you boring fucking waste of space wannabe me

steveyos
03-01-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm not joking that recipient thing is my favorite posts in months

steveyos
03-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Zabaglione

6 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup Marsala wine
Ground cinnamon
Vanilla extract

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm not joking that recipient thing is my favorite posts in monthsno-one fucking cares what you think because you are in the top 3 most retarded posters in the forum

along with dp and Cody

you fucking idiots can call people "lizards" all you want but that is just fucking stupid in any event and I'd rather call YOU fucktard troll posters

always stevey
03-01-2013, 06:27 PM
I've heard about you in other forums

you spam recipes

congrats retard

Move on... I don't why the fuck you came here to pretend to be me but you don;t know me from a bar of soap and you are clearly starved for attention... stop sniffing MY ass for it you boring fucking waste of space wannabe me

I doubt you've heard of me from anywhere. I use a different username for each forum. :) I know that you're an obsessed loon stalker who spreads her eager, scabbby legs for anyone who'll watch..
even if the whole point of it is to make a spectacle of you.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 06:28 PM
But what do you know, you're just a whore.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I doubt you've heard of me from anywhere. I use a different username for each forum. :) I know that you're an obsessed loon stalker who spreads her eager, scabbby legs for anyone who'll watch..
even if the whole point of it is to make a spectacle of you.um no

you're the one who joined here and did nothing but make posts about me, not the other way around

oh so you're saying there is another loser around these traps who gets banned for spamming recipes? I doubt it... seems like the kind of obtuse rubbish that would be taken up by only one fucking loser.

steveyos
03-01-2013, 06:33 PM
even if the whole point of it is to make a spectacle of you.

let me tell you this now, I'm always high as all heck when I'm on the net so I will keep using the weird text and saying nothing that makes sense and not reading any posts, but you're having some effect on lisa and I just wanted to say I hope you troll the fucking shit outta that fag

steveyos
03-01-2013, 06:35 PM
look at how mad she's getting I don't read much of it I mostly make things up in my head because the actual text is boring but what's happening irl is hilarious

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 06:35 PM
GulDucat, down with the cool kids, steveyos and Cody

pffft lol

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 06:37 PM
I had steveyos' fucktard rubbish on ignore on my other account... let's save some space and prevent every topic being ruined by that no-life fucktard poster and put him on ignore on this account too....

that way he can only ruin whole pages of topics in the forum rather than every single other topic that is made in this idiotic forum by decent posters

steveyos
03-01-2013, 06:50 PM
pffft lol