PDA

View Full Version : Should lisa abort her unborn child?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-01-2013, 07:29 PM
i am pro-life so i know which way i am voteing, also i think a kid would help lisa get her act together, and she end up being a great mom.

steveyos
03-01-2013, 07:33 PM
p373 n33d5 70 74k3 I7

syncan aka ken post jr
03-01-2013, 07:34 PM
peter would see his child and get off drugs for the baby and they will end up getting married and having a couple more kids. this is gonna turn out good i just know it

steveyos
03-01-2013, 07:38 PM
y0U'r3 r3411y 61455 h41f fU11In6 I7

always stevey
03-01-2013, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73TsokYSdkU&feature=youtu.be

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 07:46 PM
peter would see his child and get off drugs for the baby and they will end up getting married and having a couple more kids. this is gonna turn out good i just know itlol

oh god dp

really?

that's a pretty biased poll too

I don;t want to bring a child into a cruel situation

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 07:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73TsokYSdkU&feature=youtu.beok retard

I'm 3 weeks, not 3 months

get a life, you should be aborted NOW

syncan aka ken post jr
03-01-2013, 07:49 PM
you would rather murder your child then have to struggle for a few years. nice compassion lisa

steveyos
03-01-2013, 07:50 PM
lol

oh god dp

really?

that's a pretty biased poll too

I don;t want to bring a child into a cruel situation

always stevey
03-01-2013, 07:50 PM
ok retard

I'm 3 weeks, not 3 months

get a life, you should be aborted NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=73TsokYSdkU

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 08:32 PM
I don't have to pay any money for WIC, section 8 house, etc so I have no opinion either way.
If Lisa lived in america I'd damn well want her to abort it.

It's not like she has the funds to give the child a decent upbringing and I doubt australian welfare would be enough for a happy upbringing, the kid would probably be a runaway junkie and pregnant herself by the age of ten

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Where's faptima when we need her more than ever

lnopia the great
03-01-2013, 08:41 PM
lisa grow up and get a job you idiot

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 11:18 PM
lisa grow up and get a job you idiotget an actual life

I'm higher educated than you, had better jobs

I'm dealing with some other shit right now

I'm sorry that you hate your life so much and have done so little with it that you think telling me to get a job is a worthwhile post

*YAWN*

Post more pictures of you pissing on yourself moron, you're so mature like that

always stevey
03-01-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm higher than you.

I'm dealing with some other shit right now

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Bob got a woman pregnant once and decided to abort because he couldn't look after it

so um yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I found that out when I said to him, "I doubt you've ever been in this situation before" and frankly being a fucktard male who can't even give his cock away to prostitutes on craiglist he hasn't

he did however go into a story about getting a woman pregnanat before and deciding to abort because he couldn't look after it

always stevey
03-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Bob got a woman pregnant once and decided to abort because he couldn't look after it

so um yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I found that out when I said to him, "I doubt you've ever been in this situation before" and frankly being a fucktard male who can't even give his cock away to prostitutes on craiglist he hasn't

he did however go into a story about getting a woman pregnanat before and deciding to abort because he couldn't look after it

You hate men because they use you so much. XD

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 11:26 PM

So much for "being confident". I actually respected you and kept your pregnancy a secret.

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 11:28 PM
I see no harm in family planning. I'd rather have a soulless zygote removed than raise it using taxpayer money only for it to end up like lisa and wasting taxpayer money well into adulthood

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 12:09 AM
my pregnancy isn't a secret I posted about it in the forum myself

and no bob, I dare say I've paid more tax than you in my life... as far as I can tell from what you yourself ahve posted you were a drug addict that sponges off his parents' money.

SO that's not really paying taxes or contributing to society Bob... that's just... exactly as it sounds, beinga drug addict who sponges off his parents.

And I agree... on the off chance that one of the prostitutes you can;t even pick up on craigslist actually lets you pay her from your dad's money for sex and got pregnant she should abort

as should any women when it comes to you

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wjXaS.jpg

This has paid more taxes than you, Mister Blumpkin. Do you believe it?

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:13 AM
I haven't read up on the australian welfare system, but I doubt she pays any taxes on her welfare

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:13 AM
I paid nearly $10k in income tax alone for FY2012

maks
03-02-2013, 12:25 AM
no 'lisa should just kill herself because she doesn't have $300 for an abortion' option, not voting

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 12:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wjXaS.jpg

This has paid more taxes than you, Mister Blumpkin. Do you believe it?are there any pics of me you haven't collected you jealous idiotic bush-pig dyke who joined here pretending to be me

You WISH

and clearly if you wish you were me I can only imagine how fucking butt ugly you are and how utterly hopeless and pathetic YOUR life must be

I hate my fans

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:27 AM
She'll figure it out. (She's got a degree, held many jobs, and paid lots of taxes)

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 12:28 AM
no 'lisa should just kill herself because she doesn't have $300 for an abortion' option, not votingI just want to cuddle you

you are so cute

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:29 AM
*shudders*

Mike the Man
03-02-2013, 04:18 AM
I haven't read up on the australian welfare systemThey pay cunts to make babies.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/enablers/centrelink/baby-bonus/payment-rates

Don't expect a barbecue at Lisa's place until after she's collected the $5,000.

0bnoxious0ne
03-02-2013, 08:17 AM
i am pro-life so i know which way i am voteing, also i think a kid would help lisa get her act together, and she end up being a great mom.
Like fatherhood made you more responsible?
Spending most of your free time on troll sites and beating your children is the epitome of mature and responsible farherhood. :rofl:

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 08:47 AM
ob, i post here to help, help poor souls like lisa, not kill there babies, and lost souls like you who can be cured of there homesexuality, the first step in cureing your homosexuality is to let everyone know you are acutally a boy, and the way to do that is to post your dick.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 08:53 AM
i have a doctor i want you to meet with ob http://josephnicolosi.com/

tell him dp sent you and he will give you 20% off your first session

if you wish to see another doctor please check out National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality at http://narth.com

0bnoxious0ne
03-02-2013, 09:05 AM
ob, i post here to help, help poor souls like lisa, not kill there babies, and lost souls like you who can be cured of there homesexuality, the first step in cureing your homosexuality is to let everyone know you are acutally a boy, and the way to do that is to post your dick.
My husband and I are opposites so I dont know what sex you rhink my husband and I are the same of. You are th we one looking to have a cyber sex relationship with me so the burden of checking your sexual urges against religious values is on you not atheist me.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 09:12 AM
i;ll give you 21 reasons ob

Gender uniqueness and complementarity means that each gender has a unique contribution that can't be filled by the other.
Acknowledging gender differences helps children learn more effectively.
Men and women are happier when they recognize these gender differences.
The masculine gender is an essential ingredient for fatherhood.
The feminine gender is an essential ingredient for motherhood.
Gender complementarity can be cured by posting your grosss tranny dick on web fourms
Marriage is the best way for men and women to enjoy complementarity.
Gender complementarity in a life-long marriage is essential for the continuation of humanity.
Gender complementarity in marriage is needed for a healthy, stable society.
Gender complementarity in marriage between a man and woman is good for the economy.
Marriage between a man and woman is the foundation of a successful family and best way to protect children.
Gender complementarity in marriage is the best way to teach children about the value of gender.
Gender is important in understanding the significance of manhood.
Gender is important in understanding the significance of womanhood.
In healthy societies, gender complementarity is celebrated; societies rejecting this face harmful consequences.
Healthy gender development prevents individuals from developing compulsive obsessive disorders leading to sexual addiction and other pathologies.
Gender disorientation pathology is a symptom of family dysfunction, personality disorder, father absence, health malfunction or sexual abuse.
Gender disorientation pathology will lead to increased levels of drug abuse and partner violence.
Gender disorientation pathology will increase the risk of communicable disease and bad health.
Gender disorientation pathology will decrease life expectancy.
Gender disorientation pathology is preventable and treatable.
Gender disorientation pathology encourages the sexual and psychological exploitation of children.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 09:17 AM
You have a simple Gender Identity Disorders OB that i can help you fix so you can live a normal, fulfilling life, i am a dr. of faggotry and can cure you..

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 09:22 AM
lol ob promtly logged out after he read that it was way 2 real for him

0bnoxious0ne
03-02-2013, 10:32 AM

Gender uniqueness and complementarity means that each gender has a unique contribution that can't be filled by the other.
Gender complementarity can be cured by posting your grosss tranny dick on web fourms
Gender complementarity in a life-long marriage is essential for the continuation of humanity.
Gender complementarity in marriage between a man and woman is good for the economy.
Marriage between a man and woman is the foundation of a successful family and best way to protect children.
Gender complementarity in marriage is the best way to teach children about the value of gender.
In healthy societies, gender complementarity is celebrated; societies rejecting this face harmful consequences.
Healthy gender development prevents individuals from developing compulsive obsessive disorders leading to sexual addiction and other pathologies.
Gender disorientation pathology is a symptom of family dysfunction, personality disorder, father absence, health malfunction or sexual abuse.
Gender disorientation pathology will lead to increased levels of drug abuse and partner violence.
Gender disorientation pathology will increase the risk of communicable disease and bad health.
Gender disorientation pathology encourages the sexual and psychological exploitation of children.

tl;dr

0bnoxious0ne
03-02-2013, 10:32 AM

tl;dr

maks
03-02-2013, 11:41 AM
My husband and I are opposites so I dont know what sex you rhink my husband and I are the same of. You are th we one looking to have a cyber sex relationship with me so the burden of checking your sexual urges against religious values is on you not atheist me.

m0nde
03-02-2013, 06:40 PM
My husband and I are opposites so I dont know what sex you rhink my husband and I are the same of. You are th we one looking to have a cyber sex relationship with me so the burden of checking your sexual urges against religious values is on you not atheist me.did you and he swapped genitalia? does he use your discard?