PDA

View Full Version : Abort steveyos

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 07:56 PM
I can't even see who was I replying to or who else was replying

I'll finish watching Star Trek and then watch a documentary on Hannibal

I'll come back when the forum isn't spammed.

If I missed any of your wildly witty, worthwhile and fantastic comments and posts well too bad, you should have as a forum aborted steveyos long ago.

Toodles.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 07:58 PM
YOU BRING SHAME TO STAR TREK YOU UGLY BITCH.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 08:01 PM
YOU BRING SHAME TO STAR TREK YOU UGLY BITCH. There is no doubt in my mind that you are a bush pig

you jealous attention whoring fucktard who can only gain any attention by either pretending to be me or by sniffing my sexy ass you sad pathetic wannabe

Loser

always stevey
03-01-2013, 08:02 PM
She'll be back in a few minutes, she always says she's off to do something and never does.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 08:03 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that you are a bush pig

you jealous attention whoring fucktard who can only gain any attention by either pretending to be me or by sniffing my sexy ass you sad pathetic wannabe

Loser

http://i.imgur.com/3vGLk.jpg

always stevey
03-01-2013, 08:04 PM
http://s018.radikal.ru/i524/1209/d1/523a96504f03.jpg

Your forehead needs... moisture.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 08:11 PM
voyager. but thank god I don't look like lisa.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 11:05 PM
I don;t know why ugly women do that

come on the internet, get pictures of some woman they don;t even know who is more attractive than them and start trolling that they are ugly

do they actually think that will make their unfit bushpig asses any more attractive by trying to insult the looks of women who are more attractive than them?

It doesn't, all it does is make them look not only bush-pig ugly which they were to start with but stupid and jealous as well.

You very rarely see an actually attractive woman, Gush for example, come in and desperately try and call other women ugly... she doesn't have to because she's not a jealous insecure bushpig that's why.

always stevey
03-01-2013, 11:09 PM
I don;t know why ugly women do that

come on the internet, get pictures of some woman they don;t even know who is more attractive than them and start trolling that they are ugly

do they actually think that will make their unfit bushpig asses any more attractive by trying to insult the looks of women who are more attractive than them?

It doesn't, all it does is make them look not only bush-pig ugly which they were to start with but stupid and jealous as well.

You very rarely see an actually attractive woman, Gush for example, come in and desperately try and call other women ugly... she doesn't have to because she's not a jealous insecure bushpig that's why.

But you are ugly. lol

always stevey
03-01-2013, 11:11 PM
There's no denying. Here's my proof. Ew

http://i.imgur.com/CIB7Xir.jpg

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 11:54 PM
But you are ugly. lolprettier than you you obsessed jealous bushpig

got jealous in another forum when guys were talking about me... collected my pics and came here trying to pretend to be me for attention

You're clearly a bushpig... only thing I've ever heard guys say about you is that you are a retard banned for spamming recipes

sorry but that pic of me pulling a face is funny, not even ugly... you couldn;t put on your best face and a ton of make-up and hope to look that good

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 11:55 PM
sorry but that pic of me pulling a face is funny, not even ugly...

It's not funny it's nightmare fuel. Maybe it's funny for you to frighten me half to death but my cardiologist and I both would disagree

always stevey
03-01-2013, 11:57 PM
It's not funny it's nightmare fuel. Maybe it's funny for you to frighten me half to death but my cardiologist and I both would disagree

That picture is an anti-fantasy.

Lexi Persimmons
03-02-2013, 12:00 AM
GulDucat go play with your dildos.

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:02 AM
That picture is an anti-fantasy.

I didn't have a cardiologist before I saw that picture
Nor did I need my lasik adjusted

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:02 AM
GulDucat go play with your dildos.

What makes you think I'm not?

steveyos
03-02-2013, 04:14 AM
I can't even see who was I replying to or who else was replying

I'll finish watching Star Trek and then watch a documentary on Hannibal

I'll come back when the forum isn't spammed.

If I missed any of your wildly witty, worthwhile and fantastic comments and posts well too bad, you should have as a forum aborted steveyos long ago.

Toodles.