PDA

View Full Version : lisa is pete white? if so just remember the going price for a healthy white baby on the black market is around 75 grand

syncan aka ken post jr
03-01-2013, 08:16 PM
that's alot of chedder

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 08:18 PM
aint nobody goan pay for dat
she'd have to pay just to put the baby up for adoption, what with having the genes of two druggie psychoes

syncan aka ken post jr
03-01-2013, 08:18 PM
send a pm to monde he will either buy the kid or put you in touch with someone who will

syncan aka ken post jr
03-01-2013, 08:20 PM
HrhPC3hatd4&autoplay=1

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 11:08 PM
dp I asked you earlier but the forum was spammed with retard rubbish from steveyos and I'm not rummaging through it to see if you replied

but what is with your sig?

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 11:11 PM
aint nobody goan pay for dat
she'd have to pay just to put the baby up for adoption, what with having the genes of two druggie psychoesuh yeeeeeeeeah

I'm not a druggie

you were though, you crap on and on about it all the time about what a big time drug addict you were

and you try to give your dick away on craigslist where even women who take money for sex will not even touch you

watch your mouth idiot because then you get all whingey when I say something back and start crying around fishing for sympathy, and frankly if you can;t take it loser you shouldn't dish it out

you are also inept at maths and history

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 11:12 PM
leave me THE FUCK ALONE

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 11:14 PM
you can't even calculate an average density of a heterogeneous mass

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 11:14 PM
lisa thinks the density of a gas is m/V

always stevey
03-01-2013, 11:18 PM
i think the first letter of the alphabet is 3

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Whatever, you're the only other person here who understood the density problem
Well you were the first. Lexi and Cody figured it out too.

JujiDrool
03-01-2013, 11:58 PM
leave me THE FUCK ALONEstop trolling me around and truipple posting at me

you go the question wrong and everyone else knows it, including lexi who posted the question AND the answer... and you were wrong.

Cody is a retard and if you don;t know that then that just proves how fucking dumb you actually are.

and no you are the one who thinks retarded things, I'm not even the one who managed to fuck up a simple maths question that was at middle school level.

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:00 AM
stop trolling me around and truipple posting at me

you go the question wrong and everyone else knows it, including lexi who posted the question AND the answer... and you were wrong.

Cody is a retard and if you don;t know that then that just proves how fucking dumb you actually are.

and no you are the one who thinks retarded things, I'm not even the one who managed to fuck up a simple maths question that was at middle school level.

As I recall you were an avid triple poster.

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm done arguing with you. I gave all the proof there is to give. Leave me alone.

You have never conceded defeat in an argument with anyone because you're not only incompetent you ENJOY being incompetent and you'd rather think you're right then for other people to think you're smart.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 12:03 AM
oh and by the way dipshit....

the formula for density IS mass divided by volume, you were even given a formula and still failed

talk about inept at maths

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density

stop embarassing yourself

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 12:04 AM
As I recall you were an avid triple poster.no I reply to actual replies to me

I don;'t desperately troll one person who isn't even in the forum by tripple posting in hope for attention

I simply reply to posts pertaining to me

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:06 AM
no I reply to actual replies to me

I don;'t desperately troll one person who isn't even in the forum by tripple posting in hope for attention

I simply reply to posts pertaining to me

No you fucking triple posted all over the interwebs and got called on it too many times. lol I've been watching for a while.

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:08 AM
oh and by the way dipshit....

the formula for density IS mass divided by volume, you were even given a formula and still failed

talk about inept at maths

stop embarassing yourself

thats the density of a solid object, not a gas.

density of a gas:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/3/9/2/39212d2e28454f1a143e304f15600bb6.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density_of_air

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:09 AM
thats the density of a solid object, not a gas.

density of a gas:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/3/9/2/39212d2e28454f1a143e304f15600bb6.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density_of_air

Ahahahaha

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:10 AM
gas tank = tank containing a gas
lisa is even arguing about shit this simple, she's fucking fractured

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:11 AM
lisa should be a commentator on Fox Noise

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:15 AM
lisa is even arguing about shit this simple, she's fucking fractured

Her daddy thumped her against the headboard one too many times.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 12:31 AM
no bob

Density IS mass divided by volume

you got the question wrong, you got the answer wrong and you embarassed the shit out of yourself anfd still are

you can scroll down on my link to see the specific denisty of different substances however that does NOT change that density of anything is mass divided by volume

Idiot

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:33 AM
I know what density is, I'm telling you that m/V only calculates an object's density under highly-selective conditions

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Lisa's mad because she got real proud of herself for reading the given formula ρ=m/V and solving for V given ρ and m
When she should have stopped to carefully examine the question and seen that the formula doesn't apply but is given as a trick to catch inattentive people.

It's an easy mistake for just about anyone but Lisa never makes mistakes ever, I'm sure by this time tomorrow she'll find a way to explain that even her unwanetd pregnancy wasn't a mistake

maks
03-02-2013, 12:39 AM
As I was going to St Ives
I met a man with seven wives
Every wife had seven sacks
Every sack had seven cats
Every cat had seven kits
Kits, cats, sacks, wives.
How many were going to St Ives?

always stevey
03-02-2013, 12:40 AM
You can also see from her comments in the GulDucat thread that she's retarded,
knowing absolutely nothing about legalities and the workings of the civil courts.

maks
03-02-2013, 12:41 AM
You can also see from her comments in the GulDucat thread that she's retarded,
knowing absolutely nothing about legalities and the workings of the civil courts.

you don't need to read a particular thread to figure out that clump is dumb any old post will do. I already figured it out so I don't need to read her posts anymore.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Lisa's mad because she got real proud of herself for reading the given formula ρ=m/V and solving for V given ρ and m
When she should have stopped to carefully examine the question and seen that the formula doesn't apply but is given as a trick to catch inattentive people.

It's an easy mistake for just about anyone but Lisa never makes mistakes ever, I'm sure by this time tomorrow she'll find a way to explain that even her unwanetd pregnancy wasn't a mistakeNo bob

you got the question AND answer wrong and even the person who posted it who had the answer said so

fuck you're dumb

all I ever did was point out the correct answer and the formula and juji had already done that

everything else is just utter rubbish that you crapped on about that actually had nothing to do with the question in question nor did it change the fact that you got it wrong... and not just a little wrong, like REALLY wrong

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 12:46 AM
you don't need to read a particular thread to figure out that clump is dumb any old post will do. I already figured it out so I don't need to read her posts anymore.Hey maks, you're not bad at maths.... can you answer this simple question?

what would be the volume of a gas tank that has a density of 10 kg/liter and a mass of 3
kilograms?

density = mass/volume

a. 30
b. .3
c. 3
d. 15
e. no answer

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:58 AM
As I was going to St Ives
I met a man with seven wives
Every wife had seven sacks
Every sack had seven cats
Every cat had seven kits
Kits, cats, sacks, wives.
How many were going to St Ives?

And you better do it without a calculator, lisa. You already told us you can even multiply on accident so this should be no sweat. I calculated the answer with a single operation in my head.

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Hey maks, you're not bad at maths.... can you answer this simple question?

what would be the volume of a gas tank that has a density of 10 kg/liter and a mass of 3
kilograms?

density = mass/volume

a. 30
b. .3
c. 3
d. 15
e. no answer

Also maks, what volume of solid material was used to construct the tank?