PDA

View Full Version : Whiskey for breakfast?

Plug Drugs
02-25-2012, 11:56 AM
Just woke up, should I start the day off right by getting really drunk,
or should I go eat a nutritious breakfast and then get drunk later tonight

General Doli
02-25-2012, 12:09 PM
No.

Plug Drugs
02-25-2012, 12:12 PM
i decided just to get drunk now, save some time later

Plug Drugs
02-25-2012, 12:15 PM
this reminds me of when i was a freshman high school and used to take 4 shots of jack daniels before walking to school

Plug Drugs
02-25-2012, 12:30 PM
its too bad this is really cheap whiskey and i left it outside my window last night thinking it would get cold, but its a nice day today so its piss warm
not even 45%, its crappy canadian 40%, everything from canada sucks, except the weed

rose west
02-25-2012, 01:46 PM
The worst thing about Canada is that it's next to the US.

BoobyKalabrr
02-25-2012, 01:53 PM
rose post that pic of yourself on the stripper pole

rose west
02-25-2012, 04:19 PM
rose post that pic of yourself on the stripper pole

That was a great pic but this bunch of homos wouldn't appreciate it.

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 09:30 AM
this is like the third or fifth day in a row now ive woke up and made myself a drink immediately

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 09:31 AM
as long as it doesnt start turning into the third or fifth month, i think ill be alright

maks
02-26-2012, 09:38 AM
you should really take up smoking weed, you have an addictive personality you need a drug that won't play into that.

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 09:42 AM
i just really dont like smoking weed that often. There's been a few times when ive bought a bag just for the hell of it, but then i end up getting really lazy sitting around doing nothing.
It used to make movies fun to watch for me, it doesn't even do that anymore, it just makes me feel sedated

maks
02-26-2012, 09:44 AM
opium doesn't make you feel sedated?

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 09:47 AM
even alcohol is losing its appeal to me. I used to like alcohol because it felt so good to drink after coming down from speed, but lately ive been selling all my speed because i need the money to buy opiates

i might just check into the methadone clinic so that way ill always have a dose of opiates to look forward to every day. I'm seriously a much more productive citizen when i'm on opiates; i'm happy, i go to work without complaining, etc.

What i need to get me is a nice quiet job where I don't do anything, like working at a parking ramp, and a prescription to methadone. I could skate by for a few years and actually probably save up money because I don't really want or need anything in life other than opiates. I can only get sex when I'm on drugs, I've found, because I'm only socialable enough to get pussy when I'm on drugs, so getting on methadone maintenance will be like killing 2 birds with one stone

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 09:48 AM
opium doesn't make you feel sedated?
it actually makes me very motivated. I feel relaxed, but I'm in the mood to do something when I'm on opiates

maks
02-26-2012, 09:52 AM
even alcohol is losing its appeal to me. I used to like alcohol because it felt so good to drink after coming down from speed, but lately ive been selling all my speed because i need the money to buy opiates

i might just check into the methadone clinic so that way ill always have a dose of opiates to look forward to every day. I'm seriously a much more productive citizen when i'm on opiates; i'm happy, i go to work without complaining, etc.

What i need to get me is a nice quiet job where I don't do anything, like working at a parking ramp, and a prescription to methadone. I could skate by for a few years and actually probably save up money because I don't really want or need anything in life other than opiates. I can only get sex when I'm on drugs, I've found, because I'm only socialable enough to get pussy when I'm on drugs, so getting on methadone maintenance will be like killing 2 birds with one stone

the biggest problem with methadone is you have to go to a clinic in the shitty part of town and wait in line with heroin addicts every day

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 09:56 AM
the biggest problem with methadone is you have to go to a clinic in the shitty part of town and wait in line with heroin addicts every day

well, someone in my family was a patient at the methadone clinic and i used to give him and his friend rides to the clinic every week because they'd usually give me a little squirt of methadone for doing it.
So while you're completely 100% right, I'm already almost used to going there and dealing with the psychopaths that hang around there

maks
02-26-2012, 09:57 AM
I know, you're pretty saavy I know you're not afraid of a ghetto, but it can't be pleasany to stand in line surrounded by folks who are too busy shooting up and nodding to take a bath

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 10:00 AM
if you get there early right when the place opens, you can be in and out in 5 minutes
but thats 6:30 in the morning

I don't live in Los Angeles or chicago; I live in Duluth Minnesota, a town of 80,000 people. I wouldn't be waiting in line with minorities ready to rob me, I'd be waiting in line with hick meth-heads

maks
02-26-2012, 10:08 AM
They give methadone to meth heads?

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 10:14 AM
they rarely drug test you once you actually get in to the clinic,
and even after you test positive for something, they give you like a two weeks notice before they re-test you to see if you're willing to get clean again
Meth is out of your urine in less than 5 days

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 10:20 AM
white meth heads arent exactly better than black thugs tho, i mean the other day some meth head was trying to rob the local wal-mart with a bow and arrow that had explosive tips, but the cops shot him dead -- how do you even get explosive tipped arrows?? Do you make them yourself?

maks
02-26-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm sure someone who can build a meth lab can handle making a few rambo arrows, that shit ain't easy